View Full Version : [LMAO!] Can't believe no one is talking about Guillard.

F l i c k e r
10-09-2011, 05:10 PM
I didn't see it yesterday night but I saw it now and have to say.

That ***** was worse than Gomi. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mohammedini
10-09-2011, 07:38 PM
hahaha Loled my a'ss off at that fight!
The way he showboated and shouted "come on" then got dropped and submitted seconds later:rofl:.
That had to be the most embarrassing loss ever but that is what you get when you underestimate your opponent like a retard.
Humiliated by a 3-1 underdog like that..... :rofl:

Mohammedini
10-09-2011, 07:48 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/829870/2_medium.gif
Bum rushing with his hands down like a idiot and going for a left hook to the body with his hands down......:nonono: :lol1:

ƒallenloki
10-09-2011, 10:07 PM
That was absolutely demoralizing and humiliating.

chosen0309
10-09-2011, 10:28 PM
I thought he grew up a little bit, but i was wrong. He didn't give Joe any respect and came in with his hands down. Like Dana White said, Guillard is his own worst enemy.

F l i c k e r
10-09-2011, 10:49 PM
The funniest thing about that fight though was that short left hook. He never even recovered. He was on queer street and just flopped down. Not like going for a takedown but literally just flopped down. And it didn't even end there. He just let Joe take his back. :rofl:

kaps
10-10-2011, 01:45 AM
This dude is so overrated. Please let him and Gomi fight next!

Rocky...
10-10-2011, 07:13 AM
hes a ****ing idiot :nonono:

Dorian
10-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Hilarious, no doubt!

Mohammedini
10-10-2011, 01:35 PM
This dude is so overrated. Please let him and Gomi fight next!
So that he can knock Gomi TFO ?
Why do you hate Gomi lol?
Either way he fought like a retard but he has a lot of potential.
He keeps sabotaging himself.
Remember how he dropped Nate Diaz 3 times and jumped on a Guillotine?
That guy has a heart of a pea and a weak mind.
To bad cuz he had/has a lot of potential

$BloodyNate$
10-10-2011, 02:10 PM
No its not, Guillard got caught, Gomi got his ass beat BADLY. Completely schooled.

F l i c k e r
10-10-2011, 04:43 PM
No its not, Guillard got caught, Gomi got his ass beat BADLY. Completely schooled.

Guillard got hit with a short left hook. And went on queer street. Then gave up the back. He didn't go for a takedown either. He flopped to the ground like Demian Maia and didn't even fight the back mount.

Gomi may have been schooled. Guillard got punked. :rofl: :rofl:

Money Shot
10-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Was funny, Guillard got his dumb loud ass handed to him. :lol1:

Big BRICKS
10-10-2011, 05:44 PM
I've seen 16 year old kids in my cousin's black belt classes walk into more devastating looking shots than that haha, I know it doesn't matter what it looks like but it's hilarious seeing him get dropped by such a weak looking left hand.

ABOSWORTH
10-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I missed this one. :( Anyone have a GIF or video of the stoppage?

From what I've seen of Guillard, he's got some talent. I didn't know he was such a loud mouth though.

ƒallenloki
10-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I've seen 16 year old kids in my cousin's black belt classes walk into more devastating looking shots than that haha, I know it doesn't matter what it looks like but it's hilarious seeing him get dropped by such a weak looking left hand.

It looked like a jab to me. A weak jab at that, lmao.

N!GGALAS CAGE
10-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Guillard really is the Zab Judah of MMA.

And his sub-defense still sucks dick.

Potential and natural talent isn't **** without discipline.

F l i c k e r
10-10-2011, 07:47 PM
I missed this one. :( Anyone have a GIF or video of the stoppage?

From what I've seen of Guillard, he's got some talent. I didn't know he was such a loud mouth though.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/LauzonGuillardUFC136.gif

GreatestIam
10-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Melvin is a typical ****y ni&&a, and it caught up to him.. more ahtletic ability and prowlessness then most whites in da sport,, running and jumping he's top 5,however he completely let his training go out the door, and got caught with a short left to the jaw,,, and rather then, o for a leg he rolled around got his back took and lost... however in a rematch, Gulliard kills this dude...

kaps
10-10-2011, 11:38 PM
So that he can knock Gomi TFO ?
Why do you hate Gomi lol?
Either way he fought like a retard but he has a lot of potential.
He keeps sabotaging himself.
Remember how he dropped Nate Diaz 3 times and jumped on a Guillotine?
That guy has a heart of a pea and a weak mind.
To bad cuz he had/has a lot of potential

Guillard wouldn't knock Gomi out. If anything I think it'd be a good fight with 2 guys who will stand and throw with eachother until Gomi knockes Guillard out....

Big BRICKS
10-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Guillard wouldn't knock Gomi out. If anything I think it'd be a good fight with 2 guys who will stand and throw with eachother until Gomi knockes Guillard out....

Not sure, Gomi really shows lack of head movement and he got hurt pretty bad by Nate in their last fight.

I think that Gomi KTFOs him but I don't think that it will be a slugfest type of fight

Mohammedini
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Every southpaw Guillard has faced he has raped on the stand up.
He dropped Nate Diaz like 3 times (before jumping into that Guillotine like a retard) and he brutally knocked Evan Dunham TFO.

His right hand is lightning fast and he would be to fast for Gomi.
I think it is funny how mma fan always overhype Japanese fighters yet many of them get embarrassed in the UFC.

Takanori Gomi is 1-3 in the UFC with him getting dominated or humiliated in all of those losses.
Gomi hit the Flash KO lottery win of the year in his win against Tyson Griffin who took the fight in a week notice.
Tyson wasn't even top 10 at the time.

Gomi came into UFC with a massively impressive 2 fight win streak over 2 bums.
Then he got owned by Florian and people still hyped him up.
When he lost and got out struck by Guida the UFC announced Gomi vs Barboza and people still hyped him up saying he was going to KO Barboza who is a far better striker then Guida and Florian.

Guillard was on a 5 win streak over legitimate opposition like
Evan Dunham(who was close to a title shot)
Shane Roller
Jeremy Stevens.

Melvin got overconfident and payed for it, but Gomi beating him?????
I can't honestly see who Gomi could possible beat in the top 15- 20 of LW's

Gomi is a one armed, one dimensional brawler these days.
The guy doesn't deserve to be in the UFC honestly.
But I guess a nut rider has to hype up a win that one of his favorite fighter got

kaps
10-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Every southpaw Guillard has faced he has raped on the stand up.
He dropped Nate Diaz like 3 times (before jumping into that Guillotine like a retard) and he brutally knocked Evan Dunham TFO.

His right hand is lightning fast and he would be to fast for Gomi.
I think it is funny how mma fan always overhype Japanese fighters yet many of them get embarrassed in the UFC.

Takanori Gomi is 1-3 in the UFC with him getting dominated or humiliated in all of those losses.
Gomi hit the Flash KO lottery win of the year in his win against Tyson Griffin who took the fight in a week notice.
Tyson wasn't even top 10 at the time.

Gomi came into UFC with a massively impressive 2 fight win streak over 2 bums.
Then he got owned by Florian and people still hyped him up.
When he lost and got out struck by Guida the UFC announced Gomi vs Barboza and people still hyped him up saying he was going to KO Barboza who is a far better striker then Guida and Florian.

Guillard was on a 5 win streak over legitimate opposition like
Evan Dunham(who was close to a title shot)
Shane Roller
Jeremy Stevens.

Melvin got overconfident and payed for it, but Gomi beating him?????
I can't honestly see who Gomi could possible beat in the top 15- 20 of LW's

Gomi is a one armed, one dimensional brawler these days.
The guy doesn't deserve to be in the UFC honestly.
But I guess a nut rider has to hype up a win that one of his favorite fighter got

Maybe you missed the fight, Melvin got hurt with a jab. It's funny how people always bring up Nate or Nick when discussing other fights to try and diss me somehow. I see you remember Nate beat him though, so I don't see your point. Not a single person you mentioned stood infront of Gomi and traded with him except for Nate, because he does have KO power. Guillard and Gomi are basically the same exact fighter, except Guillard smokes crack....

F l i c k e r
10-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Maybe you missed the fight, Melvin got hurt with a jab. It's funny how people always bring up Nate or Nick when discussing other fights to try and diss me somehow. I see you remember Nate beat him though, so I don't see your point. Not a single person you mentioned stood infront of Gomi and traded with him except for Nate, because he does have KO power. Guillard and Gomi are basically the same exact fighter, except Guillard smokes crack....

And Gomi at least knows how to sub. So when in doubt, Guillard gets Bennett'd.

Arab Spring
10-11-2011, 01:24 PM
He's a better fighter than that, I think he was just a little too amped up.

kaps
10-11-2011, 10:42 PM
And Gomi at least knows how to sub. So when in doubt, Guillard gets Bennett'd.

You're right, Gomi has better wrestling and subs than Guillard too.....

D.C.
10-12-2011, 06:29 AM
The Guillard hype train always starts up and then is abruptly shut down; this last time just happened to be the furthest it's gotten.

He beat Ruedigar and Davis and everyone said he'd be amazing! He then got dominated by Joe Stevenson and Rich Clementi. Then he beat Siver and Tibau, and everyone KNEW he was for real THIS TIME. Of course, he then looked like an idiot against Nate Diaz. And we all know how this last run went.

He has a weak chin and no submission skills. He's nothing more than a punchers chance wrapped up in superior genetics.