View Full Version : No Bars near me show ufc anymore.

HUGEBOXINGFAN
10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Man I remember in 2008-2009 all these bars around me about 5 of them used to advertise they show ufc fights and now none of them show the fights anymore. I called 6 bars I remember used to show ufc events last night and they all said they do not order ufc events anymore.

HotSizzle
10-09-2011, 03:45 PM
maybe they dont get enough people to go in and watch it? I've still seen a couple bars around my area order it and buffalo wild wings always get them over here.

$Natedatpkid$
10-11-2011, 01:31 PM
I have the same problem which is weird because damons use to show it and it use to be packed. During Valasquez vs Nog we had to wait 30minutes for a seeat.

Big BRICKS
10-11-2011, 02:59 PM
It's because retards see fights and think they're fighters, then the cops get called, etc.. You can blame people being stupid

Marshall89
10-11-2011, 03:02 PM
There must be an American sports channel yu can buy that shows it.
I pay £10 a month for ESPN that shows every UFC event. GSP vs. Condit 30th October is next i reckon 137. Get yur boyz round, few spliffs or beers, better than goin to some ****ty overcrowded American bar....

ƒallenloki
10-11-2011, 03:41 PM
I've noticed a significant drop in the number of bars that show the UFC PPVs out here on the left coast.

I think a lot of it out here comes from the time change. I mean, lets be real... PPV's start at 6pm out here. It's just too early. Bars do not fill up at 6 out here.

N!GGALAS CAGE
10-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Same thing with my area. Live in California. It's not too bad yet, but I've noticed a few bars that are not playing the fights anymore.

It's bad enough most bars don't show boxing, now it's getting harder to find a good bar that shows UFC events.

*Boss*
10-11-2011, 10:49 PM
It's because retards see fights and think they're fighters, then the cops get called, etc.. You can blame people being stupid

Pretty much this ^^^^^

JDezi4
10-12-2011, 05:42 AM
B Dubs always pulls through where I'm at

$Natedatpkid$
10-12-2011, 03:54 PM

Funny, but doubt it.

I've noticed a significant drop in the number of bars that show the UFC PPVs out here on the left coast.

I think a lot of it out here comes from the time change. I mean, lets be real... PPV's start at 6pm out here. It's just too early. Bars do not fill up at 6 out here.

Again a reasonable one but I doubt that too. It's more UFC auditting all the bars charging more money then they bring in for showing the fights I think. Buffalo Wild Wings shows them urraytime but thats because they are in good with the UFC.

BALLISTIC
10-12-2011, 06:10 PM
where im at theres a pool hall place that shows all UFC WWE and boxing ppv