View Full Version : Chael Sonnen is the boll*cks

Marshall89
10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
I love Chael Sonnen, I'm tellin yah !

Just dominated Brian Stann, Arm triangle submission, after the fight completely ignores Joe's question and says :
"Anderson Silva absolutely sucks,
SuperBowl weekend, i am calling out Anderson Silva, but i'm upping the stakes.
I beat you, you leave the weight division, You beat me, i leave the UFC altogether"
(Silva is in the crowd watching UFC 136, obviously to watch Chael)

I was watchin Anderson's face in the crowd now, at first he was laughing, as soon as Chael got Stann in that arm triangle the crowd were chanting 'Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva.......'
My man was laughing at first, when Chael said he sucks, but he looked more serious when he was calling him out for SuperBowl weekend and coming out with dem stakes right there.

Chael is the funniest, most exciting motha****a in the whole of the UFC out of all the fighters i follow. N i can't wait to see this fight yu know.
When is SuperBowl weekend?

Check_hooks
10-08-2011, 10:37 PM
sonnen is obssessed with Silva. Thats all he ever talks about. And if silva sucks, why did you tap out like a lil ***** against him and was all cut up and bleeding when Silva looked like he wasn't even in a fight?

Sonnen is a dumbass plain and simple

Marshall89
10-08-2011, 10:48 PM
sonnen is obssessed with Silva. Thats all he ever talks about. And if silva sucks, why did you tap out like a lil ***** against him and was all cut up and bleeding when Silva looked like he wasn't even in a fight?

I ent no racist yu know B, but when does a black man ever look worse after a fight than a white man ? ? ?
Did ya'll watch the fight? Obviously not to make comments like that....
He's obsessed with Silva 'cos he's the best in the business, he's defended his belt 13 times which noone has ever done in UFC, He's big headed and he's lucky Chael got tired and a bit reckless in that fifth round.
If Anderson leaves Middleweight then Chael will become as untouched as Anderson has been/is.
He would have a better chance going down to Welterweight against GSP than up to Light Heavy against Bones. I think he'd struggle against GSP aswell as Chael exposed to everyone his weak wrestling skills. If yu can call it weak, better than most still

Check_hooks
10-08-2011, 10:54 PM
I ent no racist yu know B, but when does a black man ever look worse after a fight than a white man ? ? ?
Did ya'll watch the fight? Obviously not to make comments like that....
He's obsessed with Silva 'cos he's the best in the business, he's defended his belt 13 times which noone has ever done in UFC, He's big headed and he's lucky Chael got tired and a bit reckless in that fifth round.
If Anderson leaves Middleweight then Chael will become as untouched as Anderson has been/is.
He would have a better chance going down to Welterweight against GSP than up to Light Heavy against Bones. I think he'd struggle against GSP aswell as Chael exposed to everyone his weak wrestling skills. If yu can call it weak, better than most still

Vitali Klitchko vs Shannon Briggs

And you do know that Sonnen was on roids that fight and still lost right?

Cash Cow
10-08-2011, 11:01 PM

Just dominated Brian Stann, Arm triangle submission, after the fight completely ignores Joe's question and says :
I beat you, you leave the weight division, You beat me, i leave the UFC altogether"

I was watchin Anderson's face in the crowd now, at first he was laughing, as soon as Chael got Stann in that arm triangle the crowd were chanting 'Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva.......'
My man was laughing at first, when Chael said he sucks, but he looked more serious when he was calling him out for SuperBowl weekend and coming out with dem stakes right there.

Chael is the funniest, most exciting motha****a in the whole of the UFC out of all the fighters i follow. N i can't wait to see this fight yu know.
When is SuperBowl weekend?

LOS ANGELES -- The California State Athletic Commission suspended UFC middleweight title contender Chael Sonnen for one year Wednesday after revealing he tested positive for steroids following a loss to Anderson Silva last month in Oakland.

CSAC executive officer George Dodd said Sonnen's drug test revealed an abnormally high testosterone-to-estrogen level, an indicator of steroid use. A second test showed similar results.

"The use of anabolic steroids and other banned substances are not tolerated by the commission," Dodd said. "Anabolic agents put the health and safety of both the user and his opponents at risk."

The suspension casts a pall on memories of perhaps the UFC's most exciting fight of the year to date. Sonnen was a trash-talking underdog who improbably controlled the first four rounds of his fight against Silva, but lost to the long-reigning middleweight champion on a dramatic fifth-round choke at UFC 117 in Oakland's Oracle Arena.

The suspension squashes the UFC's plans to pit Sonnen against Silva in a rematch early next year. Steroid-related suspensions in mixed martial arts and boxing typically are honored by other states' athletic commissions, and the UFC won't schedule suspended fighters for new bouts.

Sonnen is expected to appeal the ruling within 30 days, but can't receive a hearing on his appeal until Dec. 2 in Sacramento. Sonnen hasn't commented publicly on the suspension, and his management team didn't immediately return phone calls.

Harry Balls
10-08-2011, 11:04 PM

hes obsessed with silva because hes silvas daddy.

ƒallenloki
10-08-2011, 11:10 PM

and Silva had a rib injury.

Marshall89
10-08-2011, 11:12 PM

No, he was on TRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy. That's far from steroids yu know fam

He'll kick the f*** out of Anderson every round Again when they go toe to toe, and you can be sure as hell Dana and the rest of the UFC bigwigs will make sure there ent nuttin in his system before this fight.

Taking TRT just gives people the opinion that he needs it 'cos he's took HGh or PED's before. I'l bet yu all the money in the world that at least 50% of all UFC fighters (especially Yanks) have taking performance enhancing drugs before

Check_hooks yuv given me one example there, but thats once in a blue moon yu know that b !
Chael had him on the ground for at least 4 minutes of every round, Chael only landed with 4 or 5 heavy blows in the whole fight, Anderson landed bare elbows when Chael was on top of him, that's the only reason he was cut up. It's real easy to cut someone up with elbows yu know.

Marshall89
10-08-2011, 11:35 PM
I've said it before n i'm sayin it again, MMA and the UFC is probably the easiest combat sport in the world to get away with taking PED's. There's no standard random drug testing here, just routine testing before and after fight on fight night...
Don't tell me heads like Ortiz and Liddell haven't ever taken PED's before!
Ortiz' head has grewn like **** over the years, that ent standard for a clean human being. And look at Rampage's jaw. Yu get this head and jaw growth (= better chin) by taking HGH....
Rampage's head ent always been the size of a spherical globe....

G A M E
10-08-2011, 11:37 PM
No, he was on TRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy. That's far from steroids yu know fam

He'll kick the f*** out of Anderson every round Again when they go toe to toe, and you can be sure as hell Dana and the rest of the UFC bigwigs will make sure there ent nuttin in his system before this fight.

Taking TRT just gives people the opinion that he needs it 'cos he's took HGh or PED's before. I'l bet yu all the money in the world that at least 50% of all UFC fighters (especially Yanks) have taking performance enhancing drugs before

what a useless troll YU are

Marshall89
10-08-2011, 11:44 PM
what a useless troll YU are

WTF is a troll YU Muppet

Obviously yur all Chael haters right here so f*** this thread, Minor

EDIT : And i Quote - Tito Ortiz - 'If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin'

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:08 AM
and Silva had a rib injury.

And that's why he begged Chael to go easy on him and not hit his ribs so much.
David Haye had a broken toe .... Lol
Injury is no excuse, if it was so bad he should have pulled out like Belfort did and Rashad has...

BKM-2010
10-09-2011, 12:09 AM
hes obsessed with silva because hes silvas daddy.

Really, so you had your own dad stuck between your legs begging no mas?

http://ufrsports.com/review/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/SilvaSonnen.jpg

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:12 AM
I got some pictures for ya'll if yur playing that game Lmao

Monte Fisto
10-09-2011, 12:19 AM

Man, that type of sh*t talkin' was so WW3.

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:24 AM
http://www.fightauthority.com/cropclass.php?src=http://www.martialfighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/UFC117-SilvavsSonnen-01.jpg&w=270&h=150&zc=1&q=80

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/421/128/Chael_Sonnen_vs_Anderson_Silva_broken_ribs_display _image.jpg?1285887913

http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/files/2011/08/sonnen_silva_1.jpg

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/410327/sonnen-mount.jpg

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:24 AM
http://brawlin.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ufc-117-011-anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-brawlin-1183.jpg

http://www.sbrforum.com/Pictures/sonnen-silva-mma-ap_display_image.jpg

http://www.cagedinsider.com/wp-content/images/mma/2011/02/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/SilvaSonnen118.jpg

HotSizzle
10-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Even after all those pics sonnen still looks like he got his ass beat lol either way you wanna put it silva tapped him out haha. sonnen is a clown lol

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:36 AM
http://images.fightmagazine.com.s3.amazonaws.com/magsite/CHAEL-SONNEN-ANDERSON-SILVA.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cPPPPGXVg5I/TF7BfTbwj2I/AAAAAAAAAvI/zCmPBQfGIU0/s1600/Silva+vs+Sonnen+10+-+Fitness+Philippines.JPG

http://www.bloodsportmma.com/wp-content/uploads/sonnenvssilva.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6uvdytzwZ1qbuyrk.jpg

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Even after all those pics sonnen still looks like he got his ass beat lol either way you wanna put it silva tapped him out haha. sonnen is a clown lol

Hotsizzle Yu need 2 watch the fight then boss before yu can comment here, and this time don't just watch the last minute of the final round.....
Actually ya'll probably ent even watched it going by that comment! Anderson 'got his ass beat' Lol

Anderson's an arrogant son of a *****. He showboats when he's figthing and took the piss outta Okami when he put the belt infront of him and got to his knees right in front of Yushin.
I can't wait to see Chael smash him up again, win or lose....

and Chael was tired as f*** after the third round, how often does Chael do 5 rounds, or even 4 rounds.... !

F l i c k e r
10-09-2011, 12:42 AM
I've said it before n i'm sayin it again, MMA and the UFC is probably the easiest combat sport in the world to get away with taking PED's. There's no standard random drug testing here, just routine testing before and after fight on fight night...
Don't tell me heads like Ortiz and Liddell haven't ever taken PED's before!
Ortiz' head has grewn like **** over the years, that ent standard for a clean human being. And look at Rampage's jaw. Yu get this head and jaw growth (= better chin) by taking HGH....
Rampage's head ent always been the size of a spherical globe....

It's the SAME exact standards and testing methods of Boxing. So if it's easy to get away with it in MMA as you say. Then by default Boxing is just as easy.

So your point was what?

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Respect to Stann for taking this fight aswell, no other ****er wanted it....

HotSizzle
10-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Hotsizzle Yu need 2 watch the fight then boss before yu can comment here, and this time don't just watch the last minute of the final round.....
Actually ya'll probably ent even watched it going by that comment! Anderson 'got his ass beat' Lol

Anderson's an arrogant son of a *****. He showboats when he's figthing and took the piss outta Okami when he put the belt infront of him and got to his knees right in front of Yushin.
I can't wait to see Chael smash him up again, win or lose....

and Chael was tired as f*** after the third round, how often does Chael do 5 rounds, or even 4 rounds.... !

I did watch the fight and yes silva did get his ass beat through out most of the fight but thats why I said after all that sonnen looks like the one that was getting his ass handed to him.

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:54 AM
It's the SAME exact standards and testing methods of Boxing. So if it's easy to get away with it in MMA as you say. Then by default Boxing is just as easy.

So your point was what?

Listen, i hate it when people give yu bull**** for facts..... It is NOT 'the SAME exact standards and testing methods in Boxing' !!!
In Boxing yu there Are random drug tests, they come to your home or to your gym and it's Random! Yu don't get that in MMA. In MMA every fighter knows exactly when they're going to get tested every time..... And it's not as often aswell

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Anyway it's **** just tryna defend someone against a load of haters, i wanted to big my man up!!
Chael Sonnen was and will be Anderson Silva's hardest ever fight in the middleweight division PERIOD.
He couldn't try to show off or take the piss in the middle of his fight with Chael, he never had a spare second!! He was relieved as f*** at the end of the fight

F l i c k e r
10-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Listen, i hate it when people give yu bull**** for facts..... It is NOT 'the SAME exact standards and testing methods in Boxing' !!!
In Boxing yu there Are random drug tests, they come to your home or to your gym and it's Random! Yu don't get that in MMA. In MMA every fighter knows exactly when they're going to get tested every time.....

Are you new to boxing or something? OST that Floyd wants isn't the normal testing regulations.

NSAC and other athletic commissions over see the testing. Which are the same exact commissions that over see Boxing and MMA.

So again. Same exact testing. Your point is invalid.

HotSizzle
10-09-2011, 01:05 AM
In Boxing yu there Are random drug tests, they come to your home or to your gym and it's Random! Yu don't get that in MMA. In MMA every fighter knows exactly when they're going to get tested every time.....

If thats the case why is floyd wanting pac to take or accept random blood testing if its already that way? lol

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 01:18 AM
You can post all the pictures you want, fact remains, his cheating ass tapped out.

If yu don't like him cos he's a cheat, then yu can't watch American Football bruv!! If yu support an American Football team then yur a bare hypocrite!
I hope ya'll don't support the sprinter Leshawn Merritt at the Olympics, and yu probably had no friends a college as yu and most of yur mates took steroids....
Even Baseball players take steds and never get caught

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 01:22 AM
If thats the case why is floyd wanting pac to take or accept random blood testing if its already that way? lol

To weaken him before the fight bruv! And make every believe he don't wanna take the test cos he's on drugs...
He wants Pac to take random testing anytime between 3 days before and the day of the fight!
With me, when i have my blood taken, like nuff heads that i've spoken to, i get sick, light headed and dizzy, and then i can't hardly move my arms for 2 days after, let alone lift weights!!!

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Are you new to boxing or something? OST that Floyd wants isn't the normal testing regulations.

NSAC and other athletic commissions over see the testing. Which are the same exact commissions that over see Boxing and MMA.

So again. Same exact testing. Your point is invalid.

Bruv, Go find me a link and a quote from somewhere that says EXACTLY what yur saying right there then!
So the quote needs to say that it's the exact same commission that oversees MMA and Boxing!!! And it's the Same exact testing!!!
Find it and show me....
Then i'll trust yu

TBEC2
10-09-2011, 01:28 AM
SMH*

This thread is funny, it became an irrelevant pissing contest before the 2nd page.

Back on point. Whether your a Sonnen fan or not, who is is there for Silva at 185?? Jacare? Rockhold? Lee? i dont see them doing very well let alone selling ppv's.

Sonnen vs Silva is not only the best match up but will also sell most,

HotSizzle
10-09-2011, 01:37 AM
SMH*

This thread is funny, it became an irrelevant pissing contest before the 2nd page.

Back on point. Whether your a Sonnen fan or not, who is is there for Silva at 185?? Jacare? Rockhold? Lee? i dont see them doing very well let alone selling ppv's.

Sonnen vs Silva is not only the best match up but will also sell most,

Well atleast we got some action in here the mma lounge been dead lately lol

G A M E
10-09-2011, 01:44 AM
WTF is a troll YU Muppet

Obviously yur all Chael haters right here so f*** this thread, Minor

EDIT : And i Quote - Tito Ortiz - 'If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin'

im just sayin.. if you cheat and get pwned.. then you deserve every bit of hate you get.

I dont hate Chael.. I hate trolls like YU homo:bottle:

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 01:50 AM
im just sayin.. if you cheat and get pwned.. then you deserve every bit of hate you get.

I dont hate Chael.. I hate trolls like YU homo:bottle:

That's shweet then b. Glad yu don't hate Chael. n I still dunoo wtf a troll is yu know. YUR a minor

WARQUEZ
10-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Post fight interview. :lol1:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/10/09/chael-sonnen-calls-anderson-silva-a-coward-after-ufc-136-win/

iPhoneKiller
10-09-2011, 04:48 AM

Check_hooks yuv given me one example there, but thats once in a blue moon yu know that b !
Chael had him on the ground for at least 4 minutes of every round, Chael only landed with 4 or 5 heavy blows in the whole fight, Anderson landed bare elbows when Chael was on top of him, that's the only reason he was cut up. It's real easy to cut someone up with elbows yu know.

Always an excuse when someone tests positive.

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 05:18 AM
Always an excuse when someone tests positive.

It's no excuse family, it's just not agreeing with the people saying he tested positive for steroids. Cos he never tested positive for taking steroids, he tested positive for having slightly larger than normal amounts of testosterone. Which was verified that he was on TRT, and Dana and the boys knew about this 'cos Chael disclosed it to them onetime before the fight.... I think

So it ain't as if he was hyped up on steroids in the octagon on fight night was it. Like i say, Far from it

Good link RichMan. That geezer interviewing him is a funny motha****a aswell Lol Seen him interviewin Rampage after the Bones fight
Chael Kills It, fockin smashes it.
His views on Silva not bein a risk taker, a bully with boyz he knows he can beat and a coward that ducks the best..... clean reminds me of PBF.
Chael is so honest aswell, sometimes to honest lmao

G A M E
10-09-2011, 06:20 AM
It's no excuse family, it's just not agreeing with the people saying he tested positive for steroids. Cos he never tested positive for taking steroids, he tested positive for having slightly larger than normal amounts of testosterone. Which was verified that he was on TRT, and Dana and the boys knew about this 'cos Chael disclosed it to them onetime before the fight.... I think

So it ain't as if he was hyped up on steroids in the octagon on fight night was it. Like i say, Far from it

Good link RichMan. That geezer interviewing him is a funny motha****a aswell Lol Seen him interviewin Rampage after the Bones fight
Chael Kills It, fockin smashes it.
His views on Silva not bein a risk taker, a bully with boyz he knows he can beat and a coward that ducks the best..... clean reminds me of PBF.
Chael is so honest aswell, sometimes to honest lmao

cheating is cheating you twat.. when you lose after talking sh*t to an injured fighter then get found out for being a cheat.. smh:bs2:

project xxx1
10-09-2011, 07:50 AM
LOS ANGELES -- The California State Athletic Commission suspended UFC middleweight title contender Chael Sonnen for one year Wednesday after revealing he tested positive for steroids following a loss to Anderson Silva last month in Oakland.

CSAC executive officer George Dodd said Sonnen's drug test revealed an abnormally high testosterone-to-estrogen level, an indicator of steroid use. A second test showed similar results.

"The use of anabolic steroids and other banned substances are not tolerated by the commission," Dodd said. "Anabolic agents put the health and safety of both the user and his opponents at risk."

The suspension casts a pall on memories of perhaps the UFC's most exciting fight of the year to date. Sonnen was a trash-talking underdog who improbably controlled the first four rounds of his fight against Silva, but lost to the long-reigning middleweight champion on a dramatic fifth-round choke at UFC 117 in Oakland's Oracle Arena.

The suspension squashes the UFC's plans to pit Sonnen against Silva in a rematch early next year. Steroid-related suspensions in mixed martial arts and boxing typically are honored by other states' athletic commissions, and the UFC won't schedule suspended fighters for new bouts.

Sonnen is expected to appeal the ruling within 30 days, but can't receive a hearing on his appeal until Dec. 2 in Sacramento. Sonnen hasn't commented publicly on the suspension, and his management team didn't immediately return phone calls.
lol..............:lol1::lol1::lol1:

SLIMY RAT
10-09-2011, 08:12 AM

NO he was not roiding..

The rib thing is no excuse really..

Lesnar got a pounding from Carwin and came back to sub him.. after a LIFE threatening illness.. and gets sh1t on for it.. But Anderson gets a pass? who's to say its true anyway.

Lesnar will probably get sh1t on IF he loses to Overeem despite losing 40lbs or so and getting part of his body removed..

Anderson despite probably being the GOAT.. has poor wrestling.. he will need to come up with a different gameplan

BALLISTIC
10-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I'll bet 100$ cash silva whoops sonnon..in this fight silva Wont be smiling ..
And gosh people when will ya stop claiming that gsp would beat silva lol silva beats..gsp sonnon and Jones ..

BKM-2010
10-09-2011, 09:49 AM
TS is a troll. Claims to be from England and then talks in ebonics with some of the most idiotic posts in this section. ignore the troll.

TBEC2
10-09-2011, 11:15 AM
NO he was not roiding..

The rib thing is no excuse really..

Lesnar got a pounding from Carwin and came back to sub him.. after a LIFE threatening illness.. and gets sh1t on for it.. But Anderson gets a pass? who's to say its true anyway.

Lesnar will probably get sh1t on IF he loses to Overeem despite losing 40lbs or so and getting part of his body removed..

Anderson despite probably being the GOAT.. has poor wrestling.. he will need to come up with a different gameplan

i agree 100%.

Also great example for the double standard that goes on among the MMA community.

El Fenomeno
10-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Post fight interview. :lol1:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/10/09/chael-sonnen-calls-anderson-silva-a-coward-after-ufc-136-win/

What a clown this man is. That was like something out of WWE.

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 03:18 PM
What a clown this man is. That was like something out of WWE.

Rampage was the same when he was interviewed by that geezer, he was just tryna be funny n not so showman like

N!GGALAS CAGE
10-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Seems like a few of the rejects from NSB have invaded the MMA forum.

I blame Chael Sonnen.

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Seems like a few of the rejects from NSB have invaded the MMA forum.

I blame Chael Sonnen.

Who's a 'reject' of NSB? ? What a sad geezer yu are to call people a reject of an online forum :rofl:
NSB is what it says on the tin. Non Stop, One thread yu were commenting in is gone after 5 minutes after about 20 threads are made each hour. It's hard to keep track and interested. Yu obviously manage it though....

N!GGALAS CAGE
10-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Who's a 'reject' of NSB? ? What a sad geezer yu are to call people a reject of an online forum :rofl:
NSB is what it says on the tin. Non Stop, One thread yu were commenting in is gone after 5 minutes after about 20 threads are made each hour. It's hard to keep track and interested. Yu obviously manage it though....

Wasn't even referring to you. Never even seen you post in NSB.

But seeing how sensitive of a cunt you are, I guess you can be included in that category.

Marshall89
10-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Wasn't even referring to you. Never even seen you post in NSB.

But seeing how sensitive of a cunt you are, I guess you can be included in that category.

Lmao, sensitive? what gave it away in this thread boss? Lmao Obviously i can be still, only when my backs against a wall tryna defend my boys....
My apologies mate

KingOne
10-10-2011, 05:38 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA havn't read such a dumb post for a long while!!

what the f&ck you're thinking they're doing while preparation for a title fight??? if a guy steps in the cage for a title fight over five (5!) rounds, he must be prepared for that and i'm quite sure chael has done everything he could to beat silva - as we all know it wasn't enough.

man, that was the most dumb excuse if ever heard for losing a fight HAHAHAHA

Big BRICKS
10-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Anyone who thinks that Anderson Silva is a mythical beast and can't be beaten by Chael Sonnen/could beat Jon Jones easy, please go back to NSB. Or go try to get popular in the lounge by agreeing with Boss Lady please.

D.I.E.S.E.L
10-10-2011, 09:04 AM
I agree with the last part Bricks, thirsty dudes chasing a chick with a bag for a belly. Smh.

the traveler
10-10-2011, 12:09 PM
what I find funny is how all these whiteboys on sherdog and on here want to hate on fighters like Jon Jones and Rashad for being "****y" and "disrespectful" yet they all love sonnen, a guy who acts like a five year old and talks trash about other people's wives.

*Boss*
10-10-2011, 12:18 PM
what I find funny is how all these whiteboys on sherdog and on here want to hate on fighters like Jon Jones and Rashad for being "****y" and "disrespectful" yet they all love sonnen, a guy who acts like a five year old and talks trash about other people's wives.

So true :rofl. I dont know why people hate Jones , he's like one of the most humble guys out there , never talks trash , great skills..... To be honest i dont care if Sonnen talks trash , he brings some type of entertainment and i like his style of fighting.

the traveler
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM
It's really easy to see why Jones is hated. He's a young black man with a white girlfriend and is very confident in himself and is vocal about his religious beliefs. He's also really the first young black man that has been this big of a star and champion in mma, which I believe still has a lot of the backwoods 18-34 white male that grew up on all-american white guys like Chuck Liddel and Rich Franklin.

Just seems to me that he rubs a lot of sensitive spots in society. Once a guy has any type of controversy around him the line of dislike and like is clearly set in stone because it usually involes a judgemental eye. And it's very easy to side on negative judgements when you don't have that much in common with a person. It's the reason why Sonnen's act gets excused as "a guy that's misunderstood" and a guy that's "just doing it to sell seats" while Jones is "disrespectful" "fake" and "arrogant." It's not a condeming of whites as most people tend to make excuses and look at those that are similar to them in more favorable ways.

I've never liked trash talkers.

$Natedatpkid$
10-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Hell yeah I am now a Chael Sonnen believer. He beasted Stann. But Anderson is still my 2nd favorite fighter besides rampage of course and Silva will choke him out or break him arm again, but I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE REMATCH! Its going to be ridiculous...

Money Shot
10-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Sonnen has me as a believer, serious ground and pound skill set. I'm seriously pumped for the Silva rematch.

Artician
10-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Big Sonnen fan here, I believe he'll give Silva another run for his money. I won't be surprised if Silva wants none of Sonnen again. This fight has to made, Sonnen got careless last time and it won't happen again.

Marshall89
10-11-2011, 08:10 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA havn't read such a dumb post for a long while!!

what the f&ck you're thinking they're doing while preparation for a title fight??? if a guy steps in the cage for a title fight over five (5!) rounds, he must be prepared for that and i'm quite sure chael has done everything he could to beat silva - as we all know it wasn't enough.

man, that was the most dumb excuse if ever heard for losing a fight HAHAHAHA

Lol, chill out man, Its not an excuse 4 Chael, Its just true that he looked smashed after 3 rounds! Silva showed his quality and found a way to win as always. I'm sure he did do bare cardio before the fight, but obviously not enough....

Marshall89
10-11-2011, 08:16 AM
I've never thought anything bad about Bones, I've always said he's such a humble champion, Soo what if he's confident? All fighters as good as him and Silva are, can be '****y'
I saw a documentary about Bones before the Shogun fight and yu can really see what a top geezer he is.
n I dunno why yur saying everyone hates on Jones but loves Sonnen. There was about 1 in every 10 that liked Sonnen in this thread IMO, now all the Sonnen believers are coming out..... :)

Marshall89
10-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Hell yeah I am now a Chael Sonnen believer. He beasted Stann. But Anderson is still my 2nd favorite fighter besides rampage of course and Silva will choke him out or break him arm again, but I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE REMATCH! Its going to be ridiculous...

Silva's gonna be training HARD for this fight, Trust me! Silva probably edges it still as he'll be workin on his grappling, wrestling and submissions now he knows what Chael's gonna do, unless Chael stands and trades n drops him 2 or 3 times like last time Lol.
This will be a ****in HEAVY fight!!!

Articia saying IF the fight happens n Silva wants none of it....
True Silva will not look forward to it, but he knows this will be 'the biggest rematch in the business' n if he wins he continues as the top Middlweight until retirement with Chael leaving UFC for his politics.
Dana White loves Chael Sonnen aswell, before the Stann fight he must have said this is a world title eliminator and the winner faces Anderson. Theres no way this fight won't happen now