View Full Version : Croatian H/W boxer in the UFC!

dan_cov
10-06-2011, 07:03 AM
Just checking the UFC odds & came across some guy named Stipe Miocic, it appears he was a golden gloves champion & is a NCAA Division 1 wrestler.

Big unit as well at 6ft4, 241lbs.

He's expected to make his debut against Joey Beltran so watch out for this guy, he could be a force in the H/W division.

His video's are on Youtube. Looks a little slow to me (almost to relaxed lol) & open but no denying the dude can bang.

He reminds me of Cro Cop. Both Croatian, roughly the same size, looks quite similar, even wears a pair of Cro Cop shorts lol

Someone88
10-06-2011, 07:05 AM
I heard of him but what level of Golden Gloves, Schaub was a Golden Gloves champion too apparently and Nogueria koed him.

dan_cov
10-06-2011, 07:12 AM
I heard of him but what level of Golden Gloves, Schaub was a Golden Gloves champion too apparently and Nogueria koed him.

I'm not sure but Shaub has an awful chin.
Fabio Maldanado is in the UFC now & was a Brazilian pro boxer H/W boxer that went 22-0 with 21 K.O's against cans but still, fairly impressive I'd say :P
He fought Kyle Kingsbury in the UFC & IMO got robbed.

Someone88
10-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Fabio Maldanado is in the UFC now & was a Brazilian pro boxer H/W boxer that went 22-0 with 21 K.O's against cans but still, fairly impressive I'd say :P

Dos Santos is the best Boxer at heavyweight in MMA.

BritishBoxing92
10-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Just checking the UFC odds & came across some guy named Stipe Miocic, it appears he was a golden gloves champion & is a NCAA Division 1 wrestler.

Big unit as well at 6ft4, 241lbs.

He's expected to make his debut against Joey Beltran so watch out for this guy, he could be a force in the H/W division.

His video's are on Youtube. Looks a little slow to me (almost to relaxed lol) & open but no denying the dude can bang.

He reminds me of Cro Cop. Both Croatian, roughly the same size, looks quite similar, even wears a pair of Cro Cop shorts lol

interesting thanks man saw some of this guys fight tapes on YouTube he is decent and has reasonable power, he is building up a following of fans as well , in his UFC debut he continues winning he will capture peoples attention easily

Rocky...
10-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Nice one m8, il be sure to keep an eye out on this guy :boxing:

http://i56.tinypic.com/33yqr2t.jpg

ƒallenloki
10-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Great catch on this prospect. Never heard of him myself, but I just checked out a few of his fights. Looks raw, but with a lot of upside.

ƒallenloki
10-06-2011, 09:53 PM

Bro, I had that one for Maldonado too.

Made Kingsbu look really bad during that fight

dough401
10-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Ive never heard of him till that fight with beltran, looked good but as tough as beltran is nothing really special there good entry level fight

Ogecca MaMa
10-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Nice one m8, il be sure to keep an eye out on this guy :boxing:

http://i56.tinypic.com/33yqr2t.jpg

he even looks like cro-cop)

dough401
10-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Haha yea i was saying the same thing if he lucky he will go on a run like crocop did very good fighter to look up too..