View Full Version : Serious Pregunta.....Porque tanto odio para los Negros??

RavshinRicRude
10-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Cual es el problema??? porque odian a los negros??? solamente a los Afro Americanos? or tambien los negros latinos???

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T0o5EUVWbcc/TKzdi8D40SI/AAAAAAAAAP0/zgj4HJK1u9M/s1600/sammy_sosa_mj1.jpg

MANIAC310
10-05-2011, 04:04 PM
......yo personalmente no odio a nadien. But at the same time. No me gustaria tener piel negra

RavshinRicRude
10-05-2011, 04:18 PM
......yo personalmente no odio a nadien. But at the same time. No me gustaria tener piel negra

si tubieras una hija la dejarias que se casara con alguien de piel negra?

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-05-2011, 06:35 PM

No way, if that happened, that's when I know I failed as a father.

RavshinRicRude
10-05-2011, 07:16 PM
No way, if that happened, that's when I know I failed as a father.

why though??????? estoy tratando de entender el odio que ustedes le tienen a los bruthas........why?:dunno:

Luffy
10-05-2011, 07:23 PM
they think they're the best dancers

El_Forklift
10-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I dont hate, Im cool with everybody if they are cool with me.

RavshinRicRude
10-05-2011, 07:40 PM

that's why you fuken hate them???????hahahhahhah..............:dunno:

RavshinRicRude
10-05-2011, 07:41 PM

The greenenes coming your way..........

Luffy
10-05-2011, 07:41 PM

they eat all the chicken

Luffy
10-05-2011, 07:42 PM

have you been getting raped in the fantasy betting forum only 14 million points lolz

chiguy91
10-05-2011, 07:47 PM

si el la trata bien y ella esta feliz, porque no?
yo no puedo odiar un color or raza entera, yo creci con amigos de diferente razas, asi que se que todo se trata de respecto.

Hi-Dro
10-06-2011, 02:18 AM
I don't know

*****s up in hurrrr just love to hate *****s

thurrr no different then that ***** storm

bunch of racist hoes

MANIAC310
10-06-2011, 02:27 AM

TBH I wouldn't care if she married a Black man,White,Asian, Hispanic, Muslim, Atheist, Pagan, hell I wouldn't care if she was a Lesbian. if she's a inlove, isn't hurting anyone and they're treating her with love and respect...she can be with who ever she wants.

RIZO24
10-06-2011, 08:30 AM
I dont hate all negros, just the ones who disrespect Mexicans.. I grew up in a half black-half Mexican neighborhood in Pomona, California and at times we were feuding with the moyos from the neighborhhod.. My house got shot at once by the moyos because my friends and I were meeting at my house on a friday afternooon before we went out to party. I guss they felt disrespected that so many Mexicans were gathering in there neighborhhod while the whole feud was going on... My friends and I were not gangsters mostly party people and some taggers but those moyos couldnt tell the difference I guess..Anyways I have a lot of reason to b distrustful of moyos but I still treat people based on how they react to me..

MANIAC310
10-06-2011, 08:54 AM
I dont hate all negros, just the ones who disrespect Mexicans.. I grew up in a half black-half Mexican neighborhood in Pomona, California and at times we were feuding with the moyos from the neighborhhod.. My house got shot at once by the moyos because my friends and I were meeting at my house on a friday afternooon before we went out to party. I guss they felt disrespected that so many Mexicans were gathering in there neighborhhod while the whole feud was going on... My friends and I were not gangsters mostly party people and some taggers but those moyos couldnt tell the difference I guess..Anyways I have a lot of reason to b distrustful of moyos but I still treat people based on how they react to me..

Pomona 12?

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 11:54 AM
they eat all the chicken

I love chicken....I'd prob eat all the KFC too.......you hate me too???

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 11:56 AM
si el la trata bien y ella esta feliz, porque no?
yo no puedo odiar un color or raza entera, yo creci con amigos de diferente razas, asi que se que todo se trata de respecto.

had to spread the greenenss so I couldn't hit you again but atta boy.........

funny thing is de chico casi no conosi a ninung negro.........puro mexicano y huero........no haste que fui al collegio y la universidad que empese a conoser y ser amigos de negros.......

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 11:58 AM

That's all you had to say............basically what you are saying is..... I hate ANYONE of any race/creed/etc who hate on me and my people........

it gots nothing to do with blacks.............

Cleto_Reyes
10-06-2011, 12:06 PM
dont hate no race. just love mine

Big Op
10-06-2011, 12:08 PM
They smell..

RIZO24
10-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Pomona 12?

NAH! West Side Pomona X3, Pomona 12 street. are in the south side, I never went around 12 street. If they knew i grew up in the West Side and saw me in their neighborhhod Id probably get ****ed up, if not shot at!!!Sometimes you dont have to be in your neighborhood gang to be hated on by other neighborhhod gangs.. Believe me I knew what neighborhhods not to step in Pomona. That included the South Side, Happy Town, and Cherrville. I ould go anywhere in the West Side because everyone knew me there, Oh and the north side was like neutral, the gang that existed there (North Side Pomona) was inactive.. So I partied there a lot, I had to basicaly go party outside my own city to be safe sometimes..Id go to LA Puente, El Monte, West Covina , Inland empire or to the clubs all the way in LA or Hollywood..

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 01:38 PM
dont hate no race. just love mine

At the end of the day that's what its all about..........

JRM
10-06-2011, 03:08 PM
don't you just mean African-Americans? Black folks from other countries are way different.

Luffy
10-06-2011, 03:15 PM
big booty wide nose having breathing all the white mans air

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 03:24 PM
don't you just mean African-Americans? Black folks from other countries are way different.

I asked the same thing............

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 03:24 PM
big booty wide nose having breathing all the white mans air

Im really starting to change the way I saw you.........:nonono:

Luffy
10-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Im really starting to change the way I saw you.........:nonono:

im just playing around those are all lines from the dave chapelle skit where he plays a blind black dude that thinks hes white so he is the leader of the kkk

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wITchV88Gjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 04:59 PM
im just playing around those are all lines from the dave chapelle skit where he plays a blind black dude that thinks hes white so he is the leader of the kkk

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wITchV88Gjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aaah haahaa i knew they sounded familiar........hahaha

Big Op
10-06-2011, 05:16 PM
really?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oBI-H8ZmY1A/TkKSezoVz4I/AAAAAAAACOQ/rv1YwkALTS8/s1600/london-riots-2011.jpg

http://popwife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/london.riots_.rioters.looting.jpg

http://images.******************/instances/280x280/9329124.jpg

Luffy
10-06-2011, 05:23 PM
aaah haahaa i knew they sounded familiar........hahaha

we cool again dawgy?:sad2: You dont hate me no mo??:bigeyes:

SdBoxingFan83
10-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Yo no Odio a los Negros ni a nadie,uno de mis mejores amigos es de panama y es super negrito. im cool with everybody con que no se metan con mi familia o traten de faltar al respeto

RavshinRicRude
10-06-2011, 06:29 PM
we cool again dawgy?:sad2: You dont hate me no mo??:bigeyes:

u koo kat:boxing:

elgranluchadore
10-06-2011, 09:32 PM
they're the most easily identified minority

Capo Loko
10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Phuck BGF, NF, Slobs, Crabs, and them farm boys from the Snorth. eMe on mine, homie.

RavshinRicRude
10-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Phuck BGF, NF, Slobs, Crabs, and them farm boys from the Snorth. eMe on mine, homie.

WTF????que dijiste wey???

Capo Loko
10-07-2011, 03:58 PM
WTF????que dijiste wey???

Phuck BGF (BLACK GORILLA FAMILY), NF (NUESTRA FAMILIA= TINTO LOVERS), SLOBS (BLOODS), CRABS (CRIPS), and them farm boys from the Snorth (norbusters).

Other than that... I love everybody :)

Big Op
10-07-2011, 04:05 PM
:lol1:....

Luffy
10-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Theyre lazy god for nothing tricksters crack smoking swindlers!!! Lolz

GeorgiaRED
10-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Ric, you beat me to it. I was going to make a thread asking the same question.

I love chicken....I'd prob eat all the KFC too.......you hate me too???

**** KFC! I prefer Popeye's.

I remember watching that. At the end of the episode when he discovers that he's black he divorces his wife for being a nikker lover.

I get along with blacks just fine. I got a thing for black women. I love them curves.

I'm going to get a lot of hate for saying the following statement: I think blacks and Latinos in the USA should unite to gain more political power and take away the power from these white closet racists and Uncle Toms.

ChiRock773
10-08-2011, 03:07 PM

they eat all the chicken

funny asss ****....

i think the only people that really hate blacks are the white supremacists.....we are all naturally biased towards ones own people...nothing wrong with that...

i just think black people got it bad...they're more discriminated against than any other group of people...

BannedBooksRule
10-09-2011, 07:42 PM
funny asss ****....

i think the only people that really hate blacks are the white supremacists.....we are all naturally biased towards ones own people...nothing wrong with that...

i just think black people got it bad...they're more discriminated against than any other group of people...

Or, they want you to believe that.

Luffy
10-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Or, they want you to believe that.

thats how it is in this country every group thinks they are the most oppressed but there r some groups that have no right go claim that

-KPB-
10-10-2011, 08:29 AM
thats how it is in this country every group thinks they are the most oppressed but there r some groups that have no right go claim that

Which groups have no right to that claim........

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-10-2011, 08:47 AM
Which groups have no right to that claim........

This is the HISPANIC lounge, I think you meant to click the "Hip Hop" lounge.

Leave.....

Luffy
10-10-2011, 12:01 PM

Leave.....

THis..............

RavshinRicRude
10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
funny asss ****....

They hate us too......member that....hahhaa

BannedBooksRule
10-10-2011, 10:50 PM
They hate us too......member that....hahhaa
http://tucsoncitizen.com/three-sonorans/files/2010/07/no-mexicans-300x226.jpg
http://newstaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/no_mexicans_or_dogs.jpeg
http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/no-dogs-no-negroes-no-mexicans.jpg

The bar where columnist, Ruben Salazar, was having a drink and minding his own business, was assassinated.

http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2009/01/annette_garcia2.jpghttp://reason.com/assets/mc/mwelch/2010_04/Ruben_salazar.jpg

GeorgiaRED
10-11-2011, 08:59 AM
http://tucsoncitizen.com/three-sonorans/files/2010/07/no-mexicans-300x226.jpg
http://newstaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/no_mexicans_or_dogs.jpeg
http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/no-dogs-no-negroes-no-mexicans.jpg

The bar where columnist, Ruben Salazar, was having a drink and minding his own business, was assassinated.

http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2009/01/annette_garcia2.jpghttp://reason.com/assets/mc/mwelch/2010_04/Ruben_salazar.jpg

Self hating blacks and self hating Mexicans forgot that the white man didn't like them.

Green K sent.

Luffy
10-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Self hating blacks and self hating Mexicans forgot that the white man didn't like them.

Green K sent.

stop talking about storm hes gone lolz

RavshinRicRude
10-11-2011, 02:14 PM

Green K sent.

stop talking about storm hes gone lolz

:wank::boxing::wank::boxing:

The Underboss
10-11-2011, 02:24 PM

Leave.....

:haha::haha:

RavshinRicRude
10-11-2011, 03:03 PM
:haha::haha:

green k for your avi!

RIZO24
10-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Nadie quiere a los pobre negros en esta langa!! LMAO

Hi-Dro
10-11-2011, 05:21 PM
yall some haters in hurrrr

u can hate a ***** but u cant see a *****

The Underboss
10-11-2011, 05:24 PM
green k for your avi!

Te gustan las negritas? :luvbed:

RavshinRicRude
10-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Nadie quiere a los pobre negros en esta langa!! LMAO

I got no beef with them kats..........:grouphug:

RavshinRicRude
10-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Te gustan las negritas? :luvbed:

the ones that look like dat no doubt son!:luvbed:

The Underboss
10-11-2011, 06:26 PM
the ones that look like dat no doubt son!:luvbed:

Rican smuts :luvbed:.

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Rican smuts :luvbed:.

im hella in:luvbed:

Hi-Dro
10-12-2011, 01:44 PM
this thread makes me not want to post in this lang anymore

****kin sluts

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 02:02 PM

****kin sluts

why?? :cop:

Luffy
10-12-2011, 03:03 PM

****kin sluts

your leaving us for that ho:ugh:

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 03:50 PM

ho????????? what ho?????????did I miss something?????:ninja:

Taino79
10-12-2011, 04:02 PM
This is a nice topic and a very serious issue here in America and my opinion is that African Americans are so hated because they hate themselves a lot of them don't take responsibilities for their own actions and are always blaming the system, how the systems wants to keep them down, example, If you are unemployed, living on a welfare check, semi-raising illegitimate children and unable to read the help wanted ads in the newspaper "The system did this to you" NO, that's the wrong mentality and this is how a many of Blacks and Browns think. Nobody ever said life was fair. It ain't and it never will be they need to get over that fact. You're not the only people ever pissed on by life. Look at the Jews and the Vietnamese they were pissed on, but they didn't lay there in the puddle to be pissed on again I mean accept responsibility for your own actions. I know that it's a lot to ask in today's victim-oriented society, but do you really believe that the hip-hop and the rap that deliver the wrong massage to society and baggy pants showing the crack of you azz are the way to get out of the ghetto? I don't think so. slavery is long over but they still talk about it like is happening to them now, another big problem is the media on how they generalize when a individual from a different race does something wrong example instead of saying "A man kills 5 kids" it goes like this "A BLACK men kills 5 white blue yellow kids" this is what we are getting brain washed to, so the next time you see a Black person yu'll think them mofos are the ones killing kids this society if **** up.. Myself I don't hate anyone, I live by the golden rule.

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 04:12 PM
This is a nice topic and a very serious issue here in America and my opinion is that African Americans are so hated because they hate themselves a lot of them don't take responsibilities for their own actions and are always blaming the system, how the systems wants to keep them down, example, If you are unemployed, living on a welfare check, semi-raising illegitimate children and unable to read the help wanted ads in the newspaper "The system did this to you" NO, that's the wrong mentality and this is how a many of Blacks and Browns think. Nobody ever said life was fair. It ain't and it never will be they need to get over that fact. You're not the only people ever pissed on by life. Look at the Jews and the Vietnamese they were pissed on, but they didn't lay there in the puddle to be pissed on again I mean accept responsibility for your own actions. I know that it's a lot to ask in today's victim-oriented society, but do you really believe that the hip-hop and the rap that deliver the wrong massage to society and baggy pants showing the crack of you azz are the way to get out of the ghetto? I don't think so. slavery is long over but they still talk about it like is happening to them now, another big problem is the media on how they generalize when a individual from a different race does something wrong example instead of saying "A man kills 5 kids" it goes like this "A BLACK men kills 5 white blue yellow kids" this is what we are getting brain washed to, so the next time you see a Black person yu'll think them mofos are the ones killing kids this society if **** up.. Myself I don't hate anyone, I live by the golden rule.

Unfortunalty thats just not the black folks......there's alot of latino mooffggas that do that same retarded sh1t.........:nonono:

Taino79
10-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Unfortunalty thats just not the black folks......there's alot of latino mooffggas that do that same retarded sh1t.........:nonono:

I know that's why I included Browns right after I wrote that.

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 04:38 PM
I know that's why I included Browns right after I wrote that.

you caught me.......too much to read great browse though!!!!!!hahahha

Luffy
10-12-2011, 07:32 PM
ho????????? what ho?????????did I miss something?????:ninja:

that new ho that has everyone riled up

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 07:59 PM
that new ho that has everyone riled up

pfffffffff

fail.......

/thread

Hi-Dro
10-13-2011, 08:11 PM
da ****?

hurrrr:bottle:

pfffffffff

fail.......

/thread

*****s hating cuz i'm not skating

ya hurrrd?

i don't follow b1tchez

b1tchez follow me

i creep and i crawl

while sluts sleep and they fall----By Hi DRO

Luffy
10-13-2011, 08:37 PM
:bottle:pfffffffff

fail.......

/thread

this coming from a liar

RavshinRicRude
10-14-2011, 01:08 PM
:bottle:

this coming from a liar

Your puta madre is a liar.....you know how I know this????....she told you your daddy was your daddy.......when in reality im the one who filled her pu$$Y with my juices that one night I needed a cum bucket...........estaba buena la perra........pero la proxima vez que le digas "mama" acuerdate que ami tamibien me la MA-MA!!! hahahahaah:luvbed::boxing:

Luffy
10-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Your puta madre is a liar.....you know how I know this????....she told you your daddy was your daddy.......when in reality im the one who filled her pu$$Y with my juices that one night I needed a cum bucket...........estaba buena la perra........pero la proxima vez que le digas "mama" acuerdate que ami tamibien me la MA-MA!!! hahahahaah:luvbed::boxing:

why are you always so mad bro:grumpy:

RavshinRicRude
10-14-2011, 02:06 PM
why are you always so mad bro

Cuz Im a fuken ANIMAL SON!!!!!!!!!

either that or its the roids........ahhahahhahhaa

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0oN-0m7dU-InKbJFht43KX9XWyTdPUsh966JqjdEeT0N1KkSCLuRcPdXbCQ

U FUK WITH THE TORO AND YOU GET THE CUERNOS ........

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AgxP_NKkNHk/TdFtwAKVUXI/AAAAAAAAAFA/6NkY_rEMPGs/s1600/picdumps_1161016.jpg

:wave::dance:

Luffy
10-15-2011, 02:10 AM
:hijacked:Wat happened with your case ric

the_ilest
10-15-2011, 12:05 PM
i hate all ghetto ignorant people....i don't discriminate i hate ghetto black, ghetto mexicans, ghetto whites, and ghetto chinos.

Hi-Dro
10-15-2011, 12:27 PM
i hate all ghetto ignorant people....i don't discriminate i hate ghetto black, ghetto mexicans, ghetto whites, and ghetto chinos.

I hate you too

You probably got murked in the ghetto? either way sukk a **** bruh

or this :bottle:

i don't currrr

REDRUM619
10-15-2011, 01:10 PM
well im afro-mexican so no hate lol

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 10:44 PM
the reason I hate them is bc they think they are the sht and are loud ass mother fckers like dam we dont want to hear your sht:killyou:
And aslo bc of blacks like mayweather hopkins and broner who are boring as fck and kill the sport and act like fools in and out the ring.:peeright:

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 11:47 PM
the reason I hate them is bc they think they are the sht and are loud ass mother fckers like dam we dont want to hear your sht:killyou:
And aslo bc of blacks like mayweather hopkins and broner who are boring as fck and kill the sport and act like fools in and out the ring.:peeright:

green K sent...

theplayerpimp
10-17-2011, 12:12 AM
green K sent...

The gayest sht is how golden boy tries to shove him down our throats like dam he sucks plus he is boring as hell.

MANIAC310
10-17-2011, 02:36 AM
The gayest sht is how golden boy tries to shove him down our throats like dam he sucks plus he is boring as hell.

ese guey quiere actuar como otros negros, con el rap y los carros.
The sad thing is he has lil to no money. While he's flashing his cars and chains. He lives in a ghetto ass apartment. A poster was posting some of his pics

he's a wanna be Mayweather... Ponce is still his daddy

Hi-Dro
10-17-2011, 01:06 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yhhRNOn2T8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RavshinRicRude
10-17-2011, 01:24 PM

You don't know any mexicans or latinos like that??? I know plenty.....im just sayin......none of the **** you listed has anything to do with being black .....it has to do with being ignant annoying cunts..and any moofaka can be annoying ignant cunt.....como tu lla sabras.......

RavshinRicRude
10-17-2011, 01:25 PM

shiiiiit.............end of thread......nothing else needs to be said............green k sent!

Hi-Dro
10-17-2011, 02:12 PM
You don't know any mexicans or latinos like that??? I know plenty.....im just sayin......none of the **** you listed has anything to do with being black .....it has to do with being ignant annoying cunts..and any moofaka can be annoying ignant cunt.....como tu lla sabras.......

exactly....

*****s r just dumb

Luffy
10-17-2011, 02:21 PM

Yes ric but he has a point cuz every race has their value of what they think it's members should be like for example Asians strive to be hardworkers and educated Latinos strive to work hard at any job for their family and unfortunately it seems as if blacks strive to be loud flashy and really

-KPB-
10-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Yes ric but he has a point cuz every race has their value of what they think it's members should be like for example Asians strive to be hardworkers and educated Latinos strive to work hard at any job for their family and unfortunately it seems as if blacks strive to be loud flashy and really

Couldnt I just have put "educated blacks" if I wanted to make a counter point.......

A previous point made about black boxers being flashy and loud should really be kept to African Americans....for example Joseph Agbeko, Josh Clottey, Glen Johnson aren't really flashy and none of them are African American......

RavshinRicRude
10-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Yes ric but he has a point cuz everyrace has their value of what they think it's members should be like for example Asians strive to be hardworkers and educated Latinos strive to work hard at any job for their family and unfortunately it seems as if blacks strive to be loud flashy and really

You still fail to see the problem.........:nonono:

when it comes to a group of people you can't with certainty make generalizations or blanket statements and expect for it to be true and to not come off sounding ignorant and racist....

when speaking of people or a populationg statements that contain words like any, all, every, etc etc....are just not true statements......some, most, etc sure....that could be true....but to say Asians do this.....Latinos due that....Blacks etc etc.....is just not accurate no matter how you spin it....

Alls im saying is don't pass judgement on an entire race/group of people based on the few you know or think you know......true story

Luffy
10-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Couldnt I just have put "educated blacks" if I wanted to make a counter point.......

A previous point made about black boxers being flashy and loud should really be kept to African Americans....for example Joseph Agbeko, Josh Clottey, Glen Johnson aren't really flashy and none of them are African American......

i meant to put a period in between educated and latinos two different sentences my bad

MANIAC310
10-17-2011, 04:31 PM
I wonder what blacks would say about us if they had their own lounge

Luffy
10-17-2011, 04:32 PM
You still fail to see the problem.........:nonono:

when it comes to a group of people you can't with certainty make generalizations or blanket statements and expect for it to be true and to not come off sounding ignorant and racist....

when speaking of people or a populationg statements that contain words like any, all, every, etc etc....are just not true statements......some, most, etc sure....that could be true....but to say Asians do this.....Latinos due that....Blacks etc etc.....is just not accurate no matter how you spin it....

Alls im saying is don't pass judgement on an entire race/group of people based on the few you know or think you know......true story

true dat true dat so ill say thisk the majority of them are like that

RavshinRicRude
10-17-2011, 04:54 PM
true dat true dat so ill say thisk the majority of them are like that

atta boy........

theplayerpimp
10-17-2011, 11:41 PM

yeah I know you. And by the sound of it you sound like you run with that type of crowd. It has rubbed of.:dance:
And It is alot oof them you dont see latinos on the bus acting like fools or with their loud ass music. You dont see them at mcdonalds making a scene bc they forgot to put something in their burger.

BannedBooksRule
10-18-2011, 01:01 AM

They have sohh.com, and many think we're all backwets.

figzuki
10-18-2011, 09:19 AM
yeah I know you. And by the sound of it you sound like you run with that type of crowd. It has rubbed of.:dance:
And It is alot oof them you dont see latinos on the bus acting like fools or with their loud ass music. You dont see them at mcdonalds making a scene bc they forgot to put something in their burger.

that right there is classic.....:banana:

theplayerpimp
10-18-2011, 11:18 AM

that right there is classic.....:banana:

Some one post the vid where the black lady got her ass whopped for talking sht to the worker from mcdonalds.

RavshinRicRude
10-18-2011, 12:38 PM

You don't know me son! Im GANGSTA.................

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/funny-celebrity-pictures-come-at-me-bro-but-the-hair-and-face-are-off-limits.jpg

GeorgiaRED
10-21-2011, 02:33 PM

I think that most would say that they don't have a problem with Mexicans but don't really care about befriending Mexicans. A few hate our guts and a few like us and want to be our friends and ****.

RavshinRicRude
10-21-2011, 02:55 PM
I think that most would say that they don't have a problem with Mexicans but don't really care about befriending Mexicans. A few hate our guts and a few like us and want to be our friends and ****.

:theyareon:theyareon:theyareon:theyareon