View Full Version : I don't remember anyone being banned when Abner Mares won.

piojo del norte
10-05-2011, 11:00 AM
When Mares won everyone attacked the Mexicans with racist as can be remarks and noone got banned. This forum is racist itself, it has favorites. That has to stop. When mayweather won the few who made racist comments were immediately banned.

This has got to stop, boxingscene needs to stop with it's favoritism towards certain ethnic groups. Just because they are the ones to cry and complain the most, does not make it right for them to attack the Mexicans and I say Mexicans because that is usually who they attack.

Sore losers at it's finest.

GeorgiaRED
10-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Indeed, a Boricua troll that went by the screen name of BorderPatrol made a thread disrespecting Mexicans a while back that was at least 15 pages long. He wasn't banned but at least two of the Mexicans defending Mexicans were--I actually heard that BorderPatrol when on to making more racist threads. I don't know if he was ever banned.

What race are the owner(s) of boxing scene?

Rockin'
10-05-2011, 11:28 AM

They are part of the human race, quit your crying.........Rockin':boxing:

piojo del norte
10-05-2011, 11:56 AM
There is this troll right now with the alt of "La migra" and all he does is disrespect Mexicans and dude has over 500 posts. How can a racist alt live for as long as 500 posts? someone explain that to me.
And it's not the owners I am guessing it's the moderators.

saludos

Indeed, a Boricua troll that went by the screen name of BorderPatrol made a thread disrespecting Mexicans a while back that was at least 15 pages long. He wasn't banned but at least two of the Mexicans defending Mexicans were--I actually heard that BorderPatrol when on to making more racist threads. I don't know if he was ever banned.

piojo del norte
10-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Human race or not, all ethnic groups have their own upbringings and are biased towards certain groups of people. Like you posted a while back even though blacks are outnumbered by whites 6-1 they commit the same amount of crimes. So all races are the same? I don't think so. But I do believe all races do have the same right to live however they desire.

They are part of the human race, quit your crying.........Rockin':boxing:

Rockin'
10-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Human race or not, all ethnic groups have their own upbringings and are biased towards certain groups of people. Like you posted a while back even though blacks are outnumbered by whites 6-1 they commit the same amount of crimes. So all races are the same? I don't think so. But I do believe all races do have the same right to live however they desire.

Good points. I completely agree with the last sentence that you wrote..........Rockin':boxing:

Hi-Dro
10-05-2011, 02:08 PM
note to self: TS is a b1atch hoe

Rockin'
10-05-2011, 02:12 PM

that's not nice hi-dro. we're cordial up in hurr.........Rockin':boxing:

LeG00N
10-05-2011, 03:02 PM

Blacks get very offended and defensive when someone brings up statics. I somewhat understand why....but I don't think I would if I was in their shoes.
In the contrary I'd want to air out our problems in hopes of changing for the better.

RIZO24
10-06-2011, 09:40 AM
I have defended Mexicans against ****ers like Border Patrol, La migra,and MDportorock for a long time on NSB.. I think BorderPatrol got banned for putting **** of himself on NSB but not for disrespecting Mexicans, He is now LA Migra.. I guess its a bigger crime on NSB to post of up **** than insult Mexicans.....

Luffy
10-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Blacks get very offended and defensive when someone brings up statics. I somewhat understand why....but I don't think I would if I was in their shoes.
In the contrary I'd want to air out our problems in hopes of changing for the better.

do i detect a hint of racism???

Luffy
10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
I have defended Mexicans against ****ers like Border Patrol, La migra,and MDportorock for a long time on NSB.. I think BorderPatrol got banned for putting **** of himself on NSB but not for disrespecting Mexicans, He is now LA Migra.. I guess its a bigger crime on NSB to post of up **** than insult Mexicans.....

it is only natural that people hate on whoever the best is. we the best boxing country so naturally they gonna hate on us

-The Game-
10-06-2011, 04:53 PM

Ar you talking about this board.....becuase you being a naive if you belive that anyone can have a normal disscussion about race on this bard with all the racist posters and ALTS......

The thing I noticed with this board is that people only complain about racism when it is done on their race. For example, when it came to Medved, the only people defending him were non blacks, the only ones accusing him of racism were blacks........then you had LaMigra/BorderPatrol being racist and the only people complaining were Mexicans.

For the most part, everyone gets defensive of their race when it seems like they are being attcked, even if its true or the statistics say its true true.......for example whites get defensive if you bring up the evil things they did in the past, Mexicans get defensive when you talk about illegal immigration, blacks get defensive when talking about crime.......

Luffy
10-06-2011, 05:01 PM
i care about my people most of all

-Johannes-
10-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Damn man let it go. I don't think anyone here wants ELOtero back as much as you do. Why is that?

Luffy
10-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Damn man let it go. I don't think anyone here wants ELOtero back as much as you do. Why is that?

leave them alone they're gay for each other

ElMeroChingon
10-07-2011, 02:16 AM
When Mares won everyone attacked the Mexicans with racist as can be remarks and noone got banned. This forum is racist itself, it has favorites. That has to stop. When mayweather won the few who made racist comments were immediately banned.

This has got to stop, boxingscene needs to stop with it's favoritism towards certain ethnic groups. Just because they are the ones to cry and complain the most, does not make it right for them to attack the Mexicans and I say Mexicans because that is usually who they attack.

Sore losers at it's finest.
Si guey, pero es como cuando te metes al Freeway, si estas solo y haces algo mal, de seguro te van a hechar la luz, pero si te metes igual con los demas, no les llamas la atencion. comprendes mendes?

piojo del norte
10-07-2011, 07:27 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So according to you, if we all go in a rant hating on blacks or whoever but if it's many of us we wont get banned? That to you may sound right, but for me, I don't think so. I think that if you talk down on certain specific groups of people you will get banned regardless if it's one person or one million. Key phrase here "certain specific groups" you figure that one out

Si guey, pero es como cuando te metes al Freeway, si estas solo y haces algo mal, de seguro te van a hechar la luz, pero si te metes igual con los demas, no les llamas la atencion. comprendes mendes?

piojo del norte
10-07-2011, 07:31 PM
At one point your post were funny, but now they are repetitive and everyone knows what type of post you will contribute to any thread. You need to change it up or just stop posting for sometime.

piojo del norte
10-07-2011, 07:35 PM
hydro is only cordial to his boyfriend debo. he knows what I'm talking about.

that's not nice hi-dro. we're cordial up in hurr.........Rockin':boxing:

piojo del norte
10-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Blacks can say or try to hide whatever they wish, just like anyother group of people will get defensive at other things, but everyone knows the truth. We know the statistics. We know how sh*t is, we are not blind.

saludos

piojo del norte
10-07-2011, 07:43 PM
boxingscene itself is racist. Don't let them catch you talking sh*T about filipinos, blacks or brits because you will be out of here quick.

piojo del norte
10-07-2011, 07:45 PM
This thread was in reference to all the racism towards Mexicans that goes unpunished but I guess your 1 brain cell could not get his mind out the gossip.

vieja chismosa.

leave them alone they're gay for each other

mejor pideme verde, you know what I mean. :D

-Johannes-
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM
This thread was in reference to all the racism towards Mexicans that goes unpunished but I guess your 1 brain cell could not get his mind out the gossip.

vieja chismosa.

Lmao Porque te enojas? Y luego ironicamente me dices vieja jajajajaja.

Who cares if racism goes unpunished? I laugh at racist comments because in the end, people resort to racism when they have nothing else to say. So when someone tries to insult me with a racist comment, I take it as I won the argument.

Grow a pair man, the forum isn't fair. Besides it's not like we lost a good poster anyway.

Mejor dedicate a otras cosas y dejate de pendejadas. :lol1:

piojo del norte
10-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Si estubiera enojado ya me hubieran eliminado del foro. Pero jamas hay que enojarse por cosas tan insignificantes que no valen la pena. Las cosas se discuten.

Here we go again man,, it's not the posters who I blame it on. Many are alts, many are retarded with nothing better to do like "lamigra". It's the boxingscene moderators who I blame for letting it slide because apparently they are not of hispanic origin.

Lmao Porque te enojas? Y luego ironicamente me dices vieja jajajajaja.

Who cares if racism goes unpunished? I laugh at racist comments because in the end, people resort to racism when they have nothing else to say. So when someone tries to insult me with a racist comment, I take it as I won the argument.

Grow a pair man, the forum isn't fair. Besides it's not like we lost a good poster anyway.

Mejor dedicate a otras cosas y dejate de pendejadas. :lol1:

ElMeroChingon
10-07-2011, 10:33 PM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So according to you, if we all go in a rant hating on blacks or whoever but if it's many of us we wont get banned? That to you may sound right, but for me, I don't think so. I think that if you talk down on certain specific groups of people you will get banned regardless if it's one person or one million. Key phrase here "certain specific groups" you figure that one out

I didn't say it was right, i don't agree with racism, but it's just the way things are. Those are the rules, but sometimes they become more like guidelines for mods to follow and apply. Best thing to do is report the infraction, and call the Mod's on it if their actions don't agree with the board's rules.

salud,

its friday :friday:

GeorgiaRED
10-07-2011, 11:36 PM
boxingscene itself is racist. Don't let them catch you talking sh*T about filipinos, blacks or brits because you will be out of here quick.

You don't say!

Luffy
10-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Wieners ..............

LeG00N
10-08-2011, 01:31 PM
do i detect a hint of racism???

Racism implies a racial superiority, no race is genetically superior

Bigotry = Hatred

Racial = anything race related

so no I didn't imply any racial superiority or inferiority.

Ar you talking about this board.....becuase you being a naive if you belive that anyone can have a normal disscussion about race on this bard with all the racist posters and ALTS......

The thing I noticed with this board is that people only complain about racism when it is done on their race. For example, when it came to Medved, the only people defending him were non blacks, the only ones accusing him of racism were blacks........then you had LaMigra/BorderPatrol being racist and the only people complaining were Mexicans.

For the most part, everyone gets defensive of their race when it seems like they are being attcked, even if its true or the statistics say its true true.......for example whites get defensive if you bring up the evil things they did in the past, Mexicans get defensive when you talk about illegal immigration, blacks get defensive when talking about crime.......

I agree with your post.100%

Luffy
10-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Maniac said blacks get upset when u talk about statistics cuz theyre not smart enough

LeG00N
10-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Maniac said blacks get upset when u talk about statistics cuz theyre not smart enough

........No I didn't and id that how you really feel?
that didn't even cross my mind

Luffy
10-10-2011, 02:29 PM
........No I didn't and id that how you really feel?
that didn't even cross my mind

you racist admit it:chomp: