View Full Version : Jon Jones' new ride

'Sugar' Freddi
10-04-2011, 10:50 PM
***8206;2012 Bentley Continental GT

http://i54.tinypic.com/2mycmrk.jpg

More pics of this type:
http://bentleycarsite.com/bentley-pics/2012-bentley-continental-gt-car-6.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3lCkieUOgl8/Tjob28PM8rI/AAAAAAAABts/g__FFNBWerE/s1600/Bentley%2BContinental%2BGT%2B%25282012%2529.jpg

I'm jealous right now. :lol1:

Must be making some good money.

El_Forklift
10-04-2011, 10:55 PM
***8206;2012 Bentley Continental GT

http://i54.tinypic.com/2mycmrk.jpg

More pics of this type:
http://bentleycarsite.com/bentley-pics/2012-bentley-continental-gt-car-6.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3lCkieUOgl8/Tjob28PM8rI/AAAAAAAABts/g__FFNBWerE/s1600/Bentley%2BContinental%2BGT%2B%25282012%2529.jpg

I'm jealous right now. :lol1:

Must be making some good money.

Not as he deserves, Ive heard UFC underpay their fighters hardcore...

N!GGALAS CAGE
10-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Good for him.

Nice to see some UFC fighters getting paid. Well, unless he saved up every check he had since the Matyushenko fight.

Dana has like how many ferraries? Every UFC champ should be able to afford at least one car worth over a 100 grand.

ƒallenloki
10-04-2011, 11:51 PM
I'm hating...

chiguy91
10-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Good for him.

Nice to see some UFC fighters getting paid. Well, unless he saved up every check he had since the Matyushenko fight.

Dana has like how many ferraries? Every UFC champ should be able to afford at least one car worth over a 100 grand.

yeah it is, there's always talk about them being underpaid. then again, they got sponsors outside the ufc so maybe some are doing good off of that, on top of ufc checks.

Big BRICKS
10-05-2011, 02:50 PM
This would be fine, if he wasn't doing a 15 year old myspace whore pose next to his new ride.

iPhoneKiller
10-05-2011, 02:55 PM
This would be fine, if he wasn't doing a 15 year old myspace whore pose next to his new ride.

He isn't a tough guy sort of character TBH. He's athletically a beast but mentally he seems a type that would be a good father and all that.

Big BRICKS
10-05-2011, 03:00 PM
He isn't a tough guy sort of character TBH. He's athletically a beast but mentally he seems a type that would be a good father and all that.

you stand next to a Bentley like a man.

the traveler
10-06-2011, 05:22 PM

If you can afford a car like that, you should be able to stand next to it however you like.

jjbj2
10-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I wanna hate so much.

Is he doing a duckface?

If he is, what a homo.

Big BRICKS
10-06-2011, 06:19 PM
I wanna hate so much.

Is he doing a duckface?

If he is, what a homo.

I know right?

If you can afford a car like that, you should be able to stand next to it however you like.

I drive a 2006 charger SRT8, say something coward

Money Shot
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Jet black I see.

Grapes
10-07-2011, 02:25 AM
the main card fighters get a purse + % of PPV sales so hes probably doing 1-3 million a fight

Virgil Caine
10-07-2011, 03:26 AM

http://image.automobilemag.com/f/auto_shows/2005_new_york/6678440+w440/0503_new_york_01w+2006_dodge_charger_srt8+front_ri ght_view.jpg

Nice ****ing car.

the traveler
10-08-2011, 03:43 PM
I know right?

First of all, you don't know **** about me so you calling me a coward is not only baseless but is very inaccurate. However, I have a better adjective to toss out there. How about stupid? I think that describes you very well.

Ok...
What do you want me to say? Do you think I honestly give a **** what kind of car you drive or don't drive? Last I checked the thread was about Jon Jones new ride. Please explain to me how the car you drive is of any relevance to the subject matter? You seem like an attention whore with low self esteem . Posting what kind of car you drive on the internet? Really? Are you that much of a lame? What do you want? A cookie? You drive a 2006 charger, now here's a cookie you homo.

Jack3d
10-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Bentley's are gay. Not really hating, he clearly has money, but I would have gotten something more fun that you can actually "drive"

Big BRICKS
10-08-2011, 04:24 PM
First of all, you don't know **** about me so you calling me a coward is not only baseless but is very inaccurate. However, I have a better adjective to toss out there. How about stupid? I think that describes you very well.

Ok...
What do you want me to say? Do you think I honestly give a **** what kind of car you drive or don't drive? Last I checked the thread was about Jon Jones new ride. Please explain to me how the car you drive is of any relevance to the subject matter? You seem like an attention whore with low self esteem . Posting what kind of car you drive on the internet? Really? Are you that much of a lame? What do you want? A cookie? You drive a 2006 charger, now here's a cookie you homo.

I see I struck a nerve when I called you a coward

I'll just leave it at that, coward.

N!GGALAS CAGE
10-08-2011, 06:14 PM
I wanna hate so much.

Is he doing a duckface?

If he is, what a homo.

His duckface is just begging for my dick.

the traveler
10-10-2011, 01:05 PM
I see I struck a nerve when I called you a coward

I'll just leave it at that, coward.

I'm not upset about that. Why would I be upset by some person I don't know, who doesn't know me calling me a coward behind a monitor, thousands of miles away? I just think you are stupid and are incredibly childish.

RlCKY
10-10-2011, 03:59 PM
ufc guys make damn good money. i dunno why people always think otherwise...their "base" salaries are just that...they get PPV $, sponsorship $ from the company, and their own personal sponsors. He probably bought that car with the money he made from the Bud Light commercial...

fathergll
10-10-2011, 08:55 PM
i dunno why people always think otherwise...

Thats because people are morons.

its funny that people would attempt to use salary as a basis for anything, including sports. For some reason people care that athletes make millions of dollars. My best guess people subconsciously live through their sports heroes so they actually care about them making millions of dollars.

Top UFC fighters make very good money. They make a lot more money than your local surgeon and I consider surgeons well paid.

D.C.
10-12-2011, 07:05 AM
Thats because people are morons.

its funny that people would attempt to use salary as a basis for anything, including sports. For some reason people care that athletes make millions of dollars. My best guess people subconsciously live through their sports heroes so they actually care about them making millions of dollars.

Top UFC fighters make very good money. They make a lot more money than your local surgeon and I consider surgeons well paid.

It's a bad thing to CARE about your favorite athletes? Since when? People live through their favorite fighters just like they live through their favorite TV stars, favorite novels, etc... That's what we do, we look up to and enjoy people who do/are doing things we CANT do.

Jones was the main event winner of UFC 135, which did 500,000 PPV buys at around $50 a piece; and that's on top of the $2m gate. So the event he main evented brought in $27,000,000. Do you think he saw even 5% of that? He probably made around 300k, FOTN bonus included.Does he get sponsorships? Sure, he probably made another 150k in sponsorships alone. However, that doesn't mean anything in regards to his pay FROM the UFC. It's like saying an NFL star should get a smaller contract from the Patriots because they got a 20 million dollar sponsorship from Nike.

Even if the UFC only walked away with $10,000,000 from the event in profit? The entire pay roll would probably have been 10% of that between 20 fighters? That's an issue. It's an even bigger issue when the UFC completely controls the pay of the entire market.

While Dana is riding around in one of his 20 ferrari's you have guys on the undercard who are barely scraping by to feed their family and train full time.

DeltaSigChi4
10-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Jones' vehicle is very nice; Dana White is a ****ing greedy exploitative **** who hopefully one day gets carjacked and raped in his own backseat with the barrel of a unsawedoff shotgun.

E

-Swizzy-
10-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Not as he deserves, Ive heard UFC underpay their fighters hardcore...
the average UFC fighter makes A LOT more than the average boxer.

MindBat
10-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Now that's an instant panty remover ride.

Good on him.

MindBat
10-18-2011, 05:26 PM

I just Tweeted him and told him to send you pics of him in and on his Bently butt nekked in manly poses.

DeltaSigChi4
11-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Sounds very gay.

E

The MiZ
11-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Jon Jones seems like the man. i seen him kick rampages' ass and i was like huhh, he seems a great fighter. nice car, im jealous, i want one

CiganoBoxer
11-14-2011, 03:05 PM
I know right?

I drive a 2006 charger SRT8, say something coward load of junk :rofl:

DeltaSigChi4
11-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Big BRICKS is a known clown around these parts.

E

Dice
11-15-2011, 01:54 AM
ufc guys make damn good money. i dunno why people always think otherwise...their "base" salaries are just that...they get PPV $, sponsorship $ from the company, and their own personal sponsors. He probably bought that car with the money he made from the Bud Light commercial...

THANK YOU!!! Trust me, those show win bonuses aint wat they really getting paid. I've read about and actually heard from multiple sources that The Ferititta Bros and Dana actually give out a bunch of bonuses (not just the standard fight of the night, ko of the night).

The UFC has come to Newark on a few occasions and my friend works at the arena they come to, I was actually lucky enough to talk to some of the press row and they put me on to some interesting info. Even without the bonus, lets say a fighter is making 20,000 to show 20,000 to win, if hes on the undercard, his sponserships alone are gonna add another 25g plus to his salary. And thats if ur a fighter with a small but supportive fan base. If ur in the mid tier, ur sponserships equal or surpass the base pay your getting. And if your at the top, lets just say your laughing at everyone that says ufc fighters dont get paid well.

Bellator fighters also are paid pretty well considering the company is not at the UFC level. Mostly everywhere else tho.....well theres a reason everyone tries to sign with Bellator and the UFC