View Full Version : Ufc on versus was siiiiiiiiiick!!!!

$BloodyNate$
10-02-2011, 02:25 AM
dANZIG VS wiman was fight of the year no doubt for me they went back in forth i thought danzig won though but its cool it was still a sick fight im glad i witnessed live twas epic! hahaha shiiit, struves powerbomb survivor armbar was absolutely ridiculous! and Brenneman is a jackass. AJ rocked him with a roundhouse they clipped the back of his head, brenneman is out on his feet, stumbles into the cage and eats a ****in headkick from hell. Perfect call, people need to stop biitchin. Its like when kos KO'd yoshida one punch put him out of his feet next punch shattered him and dropped him and ref stopped it right away. If Yoshida woke up on the ground is that a bad stoppage'? And when Thiago dropped Kos and stopped him was that bad? Kos looked out and justifyable evidence seen by ref.

F l i c k e r
10-02-2011, 04:47 AM
I enjoyed johnson-cruz. Johnson had his number for the most part. Most I have ever seen anyone pressure Cruz. Cruz undoubtedly won but I don't believe it was as dominant as some would like to claim. Outside of that beastly knee Johnson ate in the 5th round, hardly any damage. Just too big of an opponent for Johnson. If he was Torres size, Johnson would have won with that sort of performance.

ƒallenloki
10-02-2011, 04:53 AM
I enjoyed johnson-cruz. Johnson had his number for the most part. Most I have ever seen anyone pressure Cruz. Cruz undoubtedly won but I don't believe it was as dominant as some would like to claim. Outside of that beastly knee Johnson ate in the 5th round, hardly any damage. Just too big of an opponent for Johnson. If he was Torres size, Johnson would have won with that sort of performance.

I had the same thoughts, bro.

I definitely thought Cruz won 50-45, but man Johnson was in that fight EVERY round.

Looking back though he just got out powered in every time.

kaps
10-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Those suplexs where sweet. I liked the Danzig Wiman fight too. I didn't think they should've stopped the Brennaman fight, I think Yamasaki jumped the gun after he tried to kill Olveria in the prelims....

Virgil Caine
10-02-2011, 02:09 PM
I think Nate is now on the Zuffa payroll.

It was certainly an okay, and for the most part entertaining card.

Kimo
10-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Apart from Wiman Danzig any other fights from the Pre-lims worth downloading?

blaze778
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Pat Barry = Always finds a way to lose when he's winning.

I swear, he has the worse ground game ever.

ƒallenloki
10-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Those suplexs where sweet. I liked the Danzig Wiman fight too. I didn't think they should've stopped the Brennaman fight, I think Yamasaki jumped the gun after he tried to kill Olveria in the prelims....

IDK, man... Rewatch the fight and check out the last sequence. Johnson lands to shots on Brenneman and he goes stumbling all over the place eventually runs into the cage. Turns around and catches a nasty headkick from Johnson and falls flat on his back. From the angle of the ref, it must have looked like Brenneman died. I mean, did you hear that shot?

F l i c k e r
10-02-2011, 06:21 PM
I think it looked worse because of the hair.

Whenever someone has hair like that. It makes them look like they are taking a bigger ass whoopin than they really are. :lol1:

kaps
10-03-2011, 12:43 AM
IDK, man... Rewatch the fight and check out the last sequence. Johnson lands to shots on Brenneman and he goes stumbling all over the place eventually runs into the cage. Turns around and catches a nasty headkick from Johnson and falls flat on his back. From the angle of the ref, it must have looked like Brenneman died. I mean, did you hear that shot?

He didn't fall flat though, he caught himself with his elbows and was looking right at Rumble. The sound of the shot was from the foot slapping the face, so the kick was more grazing than a solid strike with the shin....

ƒallenloki
10-03-2011, 02:04 AM
He didn't fall flat though, he caught himself with his elbows and was looking right at Rumble. The sound of the shot was from the foot slapping the face, so the kick was more grazing than a solid strike with the shin....

I don't disagree with you, but check out the ref's angle. Must have looked different to him, especially after all the flailing and falling into the cage.

PopoFreitas
10-03-2011, 12:22 PM
I agree. It was great for a free card.

$BloodyNate$
10-03-2011, 07:45 PM
I think Nate is now on the Zuffa payroll.

It was certainly an okay, and for the most part entertaining card.

I agree. It was great for a free card.

Nodogoshi, ^ That was all I meant. Sick sick sick card. every fight was good on the main card. Had a powerbomb rampage slam from a small ass midget on a skyscraper literally! Huge head kick ending from Johnson. Main event was entertaining. Lots of a good scrambles. Danzig vs Wiman made my night, that went HAM. No need to get your panties all in a bunch because i liked a UFC card alot, even if it goes against your anti-UFC crazy propaganda.

And the Johnson KO was LEGIT. The boy was out on his feet, the cage was the only thing holding him up, he was literally laying against it and took one of the most vicious spot on head kicks ever. And the head kick before that the heel went across the back of brennemans head and he was woozy diving for any limb possible looking beat, then he somehow got up and fell into the cage and ate that viciousness. Any ref would have stopped that, legit stoppage. He was taking a bad beating.