View Full Version : Favorite Hispanic Actor/ Actress?

Capo Loko
09-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Some of you know that I'm a big movie buff. I have a lot of favorite actors, but when it comes down to my favorite Hispanic actor it goes to no other than
Esai Morales

Ever since I watched La Bamba, Bob (Morales) became my favorite actor. He went bad ass in Bad Boys w/ Sean Penn too... And lets not forget My Family.

Dude does a lot for the Hispanic community too.. Along with Edward James Olmos.

He calls himself El Puerto Riqueño Mexicano because of how he played so many Mexicans in his career.

I salute you, Bob.

Next to Bob comes Gael Garcia Bernal...now... If you know nothing about Gael... Look him up cause this dude is gonna be a big phucking star. He's gonna play Roberto Duran along with Al Pacino. He's done a lot of great movies too.

theplayerpimp
09-29-2011, 12:21 AM
cantinflas:boxing: fck all you hollywood watching homos

bigsmoothh
09-29-2011, 04:55 PM
in this category i would have to go with anthony quinn he was excellent in revenge.....

Taino79
09-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Benicio Del Toro
Andy Garcia
Edward James Olmos
Luis Guzman
Danny Trejo

Just to mention a few.

SdBoxingFan83
09-29-2011, 05:56 PM
I like John Leguizamo in Empire and Carlitos way, I also like Kuno Becker in the Goal Movies and with Love to Mexico in the boxing movie. Benicio del Toro is badass in the Movie Traffic

GeorgiaRED
09-29-2011, 07:46 PM
TS, are you asking about Latin actors only?

I like the following actors:

Actors:

Johnny Depp
Denzel Washington
Will Smith
Will Ferrer
Micheal Douglas in Wall Street
Morgan Freeman
Jim Carey

Actresses

Zoe Saldana
Natalie Portman
Salma Hayek
Anna Faris

RIZO24
09-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Gael Garcia Bernal, Esai Morales, Diego Luna, Benicio Del Toro, John Leguizamo, George Lopez, Michael Pena, Clifton Collins jr. and Benjamin Bratt

Capo Loko
09-29-2011, 08:56 PM
@ Red... Simon, Latin actors only.

You guys know your shyt.

I'm about to go buy Traffic and No Country for Old Men now. Great flicks .

ChiRock773
10-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Some of you know that I'm a big movie buff. I have a lot of favorite actors, but when it comes down to my favorite Hispanic actor it goes to no other than
Esai Morales

Ever since I watched La Bamba, Bob (Morales) became my favorite actor. He went bad ass in Bad Boys w/ Sean Penn too... And lets not forget My Family.

Dude does a lot for the Hispanic community too.. Along with Edward James Olmos.

He calls himself El Puerto Riqueño Mexicano because of how he played so many Mexicans in his career.

I salute you, Bob.

Next to Bob comes Gael Garcia Bernal...now... If you know nothing about Gael... Look him up cause this dude is gonna be a big phucking star. He's gonna play Roberto Duran along with Al Pacino. He's done a lot of great movies too.

Esai Morales...yep that dude was bad ass in Bad Boys and La Bamba...too bad he's never gotten much work in many block busters...

also like

Benicio Del Toro
Javier Bardem (check out BIUTIFUL...thats a bad ass flck)
Andy Garcia
Danny Trejo (i worked with his wife before)...