View Full Version : New Beef: Vermin Vs Rizo24.........GO!!!!!!!

RavshinRicRude
09-28-2011, 06:11 PM
New comers to the scene......but has potential to be a good one....

Vermin Vs Rizo24 (El Veintycuatro I presume???)

lets see fellas what we got here???

two pretty legit posters as far as I know......what's the beef?? where did it originate from???

fellas que gallo escojen en esta carne (beef)????:boxing:

RIZO24
09-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Vermin is indisposed at this moment, I have him sold for the next couple of hours to some jotos from the Pinoy lounge!! Hes got his hands full of Pinoy dicks at the moment!!!The only beef Vwermin and I will have is if he shows up with no money for me!! He knows how my strong hand biatch slaps his ass!!!

Luffy
09-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Theres no beef i simply told him he sounded like one of those annoying know it alls that always pop up in threads making big deal out of small things and appareantly that turned into some gay pimp **** with pinoy wieners for him

Cleto_Reyes
09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
haha Rick is the new Maury .....

Big Op
09-28-2011, 09:06 PM
naw he's more like the new Jerry Springer

ELPERRO
09-28-2011, 10:26 PM

nope, more like the new Jose Luis Sin Censura..........

Big Op
09-28-2011, 10:29 PM
:lol1: true

Luffy
09-29-2011, 02:04 AM
He dont want none of the warriors he should go back into the mine with the rest of the seven dwarfes

RIZO24
09-29-2011, 11:35 AM
He dont want none of the warriors he should go back into the mine with the rest of the seven dwarfes

Vermin Chinga tu putita madre maricon!! Whats up with that village people AVI of yours??? Everyone knows you are gay but come on homie!

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 01:23 PM

Chale........more like.........my idol.......

http://nationallampoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/political-pictures-geraldo-rivera-douchbaggery.jpg

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Theres no beef i simply told him he sounded like one of those annoying know it alls that always pop up in threads making big deal out of small things and appareantly that turned into some gay pimp **** with pinoy wieners for him

Why did you tell him that??? in response to what????

24 is this true??? that is all that set you off vs Vermin??

RIZO24
09-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Nah I was just trying to correct that Biatch over the whole "American Me" and "Bound "By Honor thing, Tha dumb mother****er did not even know "Blood In Blood Out" is the same movie as "Bound By Honor". I just schooled that fooll and he told me to eat a dick!! So fkk that puta!! To me that fool is another Rab, Im just gonna hound that Biatch anytime he pops up! You all know what happened to tha other puta Rab when he tried to act hard with me!!!!!

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Nah I was just trying to correct that Biatch over the whole "American Me" and "Bound "By Honor thing, Tha dumb mother****er did not even know "Blood In Blood Out" is the same movie as "Bound By Honor". I just schooled that fooll and he told me to eat a dick!! So fkk that puta!! To me that fool is another Rab, Im just gonna hound that Biatch anytime he pops up! You all know what happened to tha other puta Rab when he tried to act hard with me!!!!!

hahhaha interesting............Vermin wachu got??? is that how you saw it go down?????

Luffy
09-29-2011, 03:54 PM
In ur American me thread he was starting to act like one of those annoying know it alls that always come in to threads trying to school people on shot that don't matter bit it did get out of hand and risk is a cool cat he gave me some of my first points

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 04:32 PM
In ur American me thread he was starting to act like one of those annoying know it alls that always come in to threads trying to school people on shot that don't matter bit it did get out of hand and risk is a cool cat he gave me some of my first points

Nice sounds like E-beef has been averted........

24 you koo?

RIZO24
09-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Its all good with me!!!I'll tell you one thing, im glad he remembers me hooking him up with them E-Points when he started coming round this Langa!! I aint no know it all by any means!!

Luffy
09-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Its all good with me!!!I'll tell you one thing, im glad he remembers me hooking him up with them E-Points when he started coming round this Langa!! I aint no know it all by any means!!

once i start getting interest that is like 1 billi every two days i will send you a couple of billions

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Mini Beef..........SQUASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luffy
09-29-2011, 06:29 PM
its been declared a draw

RIZO24
09-29-2011, 06:40 PM
once i start getting interest that is like 1 billi every two days i will send you a couple of billions

Thats all good homie, I will be waiting for them E-Points!! Ay te va una cerveza compa!!!!

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 06:52 PM
its been declared a draw

Thats all good homie, I will be waiting for them E-Points!! Ay te va una cerveza compa!!!!

Stand up posters...........green for all............

Luffy
09-29-2011, 06:59 PM
do you really think my avi is gay???

Big Op
09-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Mini Beef..........SQUASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sleeping:

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 07:48 PM
do you really think my avi is gay???

Im not gonna lie son.........it's a little off.......IMO...........

Luffy
09-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Im not gonna lie son.........it's a little off.......IMO...........

your a liar you said you were giving us green and you didnt:crying:

RavshinRicRude
09-30-2011, 01:28 PM
your a liar you said you were giving us green and you didnt:crying:

hahah my bad son I forgot........check now.............