View Full Version : WHERE u FROM homes!!!!

RavshinRicRude
09-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Were you ever or are you currently in a gang???

what's that chu claim then homie??? what's your set? whachu reppin???

MANIAC310
09-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Edit: ill just wait for someone else to post first

RavshinRicRude
09-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Edit: ill just wait for someone else to post first

WTF!!!!!!!! you shy son????

hahaha

what you post??

Taino79
09-27-2011, 03:15 PM
I've never been on any gangs I'm a firm believer of "El que solo la hace solo la paga". How about you Ric what's your story??

-ELO-
09-27-2011, 03:33 PM
I've never been on any gangs I'm a firm believer of "El que solo la hace solo la paga". How about you Ric what's your story??

He's an internet gangster, the thoughest and most ruthless e-thug that has ever lived, he claims the HL and he defends it with his life:loser:

RavshinRicRude
09-27-2011, 03:37 PM

Well since you ask........im a hard core member of LA M.........

this is me right here........during my last stint in LA PINTA!

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Mexican-Mafia.jpg

:dance: NOT a true story..........ahahha

actually I've never been in a gang...or claimed anything...I've been affiliated with gang members in my youngster days....and even to a certain extent now since I still talk in passing to some of the homies that didn't manage to "grow up".........did a little tagging back in my day but nothing major......all JR high/ high school bull*****.........sh1t your supposed to grow out of.....

I mean that is pretty damn hard to avoid if you grew up in the areas many of us (Mexican/Latinos) grow up in.....you go threw it.....then you leave it behind......that's how I see it........

RavshinRicRude
09-27-2011, 03:42 PM
He's an internet gangster, the thoughest and most ruthless e-thug that has ever lived, he claims the HL and he defends it with his life:loser:

wow somebody is working real hard to get the.....
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/tv/comps/img/stalker_299.jpg

Taino79
09-27-2011, 03:45 PM

Wow!! you sound like his fan!! you sure know a lot about him, anything you like to share?? LMBO... What's your story??

Taino79
09-27-2011, 03:48 PM
wow somebody is working real hard to get the.....
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/tv/comps/img/stalker_299.jpg
you should start a FANCLUB I think ELO can be the president...LMBO...

-ELO-
09-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Wow!! you sound like his fan!! you sure know a lot about him, anything you like to share?? LMBO... What's your story??

He's my hero!!!!:notworthy

RavshinRicRude
09-27-2011, 04:30 PM
you should start a FANCLUB I think ELO can be the president...LMBO...

yeah the kid has an unhealthy obsession with me but hey what you gonna do??? ahhahaha

GeorgiaRED
09-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Were you ever or are you currently in a gang???

what's that chu claim then homie??? what's your set? whachu reppin???

Anyone who answers, "was in" was never a real G. My closest friend was a Blood but we lived in the 'burbs. He's in jail for imitating gangstas.

He told me that he ain't ****ing with that gangster **** when his released from prison.

Kids from the suburbs have no reason to bang.

MANIAC310
09-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Anyone who answers, "was in" was never a real G. My closest friend was a Blood but we lived in the 'burbs. He's in jail for imitating gangstas.

He told me that he ain't ****ing with that gangster **** when his released from prison.

you can't go to jail for being in a gang or imitating gangsters.
Unless theres a Gang injunction, and to have one in order your hood really needs to be on the map or have done something ****ed up.

RavshinRicRude
09-28-2011, 11:42 AM
you can't go to jail for being in a gang or imitating a gangsters.
Unless theres a Gang injunction, and to have one in order your hood really needs to be on the map or have done something ****ed up.

There is one here in the Ox.............well only in a certain "bad" part of town........not the whole city.......for the most part Ox is hella legit......just that one small section is pretty messed up..........

RavshinRicRude
09-28-2011, 11:43 AM

que iso el guey??? why is he locked???

GeorgiaRED
09-28-2011, 10:42 PM
you can't go to jail for being in a gang or imitating gangsters.

My ***** ain't locked up for gang injunction or whatever you're talking about. He's in jail because he did some stupid **** that *****s and essays from the hood do--remember the movie Havoc?

que iso el guey??? why is he locked???

I'd rather not say. He's getting out very soon. Thank God. He's been in there for years.

That's one of the reasons I think street gangs are dumb. Kids do some really dumb **** over some stupid ****.

Rip Chudd
09-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Gangs are for losers.

Capo Loko
09-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Back in the day.. W.S. HOB. 13. Clika from South Central L.A. to Portland. After kicking up dust for a long time, You slow your roll and relax.

No regrets... Did what we had to do against the tintos, faketeen streeters, bullfrogs, farmers, and gabachos.
I still associate with the older homeboys. The ones who just chill, BBQ, watch boxing and get pedo. Gang banging is old. No need to bang these days, but I still see it here... Its mostly between SUR vs. NORTE. The blacks got their asses beat and shot out of the area... I guess that Blood shyt wasn't welcomed here. Now... The Bloods run on the other side of town... But the Islanders are doing the same what the Mexicans did... Running them out..

Capo Loko
09-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Also... I have some crazy ass homeboys who just couldn't let go. I have two close buddies of mine who moved to Tijuana... Lets just say that they're into deep with the AFO. Crazy shyt.

chiguy91
09-28-2011, 11:20 PM
never was into it but i had close friends in jr high who became latin kings later in life. that's basically what gang my neighborhood has, some vice lords here and there, but mostly lk

cactusEG
09-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Never been in a gang. Just wasnt my style. But I did have friends who were in SUR13 and PLC21. But sometimes when cops pulled me over, they would ask if I was in a gang. Tall bald head mexican didnt work to my advantage !

Roids&kneePads
09-29-2011, 12:29 AM
back in the day.. W.s. Hob. 13. Clika from south central l.a. To portland. After kicking up dust for a long time, you slow your roll and relax.

No regrets... Did what we had to do against the tintos, faketeen streeters, bullfrogs, farmers, and gabachos.
I still associate with the older homeboys. The ones who just chill, bbq, watch boxing and get pedo. Gang banging is old. No need to bang these days, but i still see it here... Its mostly between sur vs. Norte. The blacks got their asses beat and shot out of the area... I guess that blood shyt wasn't welcomed here. Now... The bloods run on the other side of town... But the islanders are doing the same what the mexicans did... Running them out.. sc hob mnls here carnal

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 01:50 PM
It ain't for every body no doubt!!

bigsmoothh
09-29-2011, 02:22 PM
i grew up watching people be on this gang called los crazy latinos. y tambien swat wich stands for south west alief texas. I never however joined probably because my parents always took good care of me and my brothers......

RavshinRicRude
09-29-2011, 02:30 PM
i grew up watching people be on this gang called los crazy latinos. y tambien swat wich stands for south west alief texas. I never however joined probably because my parents always took good care of me and my brothers......

Green k for your parents.........

Capo Loko
09-29-2011, 09:14 PM
sc hob mnls here carnal

what a small world. H.O.B still around in S.C.L.A.? It's still deep up here in Oregon.
A lot of the old homies are joining Cartels down South tho.

Stay up, bro.

RavshinRicRude
09-30-2011, 01:23 PM
weak salsa...................................

Big Op
09-30-2011, 05:39 PM
east side longos hasta la muerte

lol

Tha_Greatest
10-03-2011, 04:56 AM

RavshinRicRude
10-03-2011, 01:21 PM

lol

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReRZdEVRBAPb1EkVt1mEIt5ZCBVngzq QH1mvXVzBWceqh4ugeW-T72TC7y

MANIAC310
10-03-2011, 01:25 PM

lol

......my ex is from Longos x3

de San Diego

RavshinRicRude
10-03-2011, 01:46 PM

de San Diefo

ahhaha I though he was making that up..............

Hi-Dro
10-03-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm from wisconsin

RavshinRicRude
10-03-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm from wisconsin

Your from the hood son..........ya se te olvido?

Luffy
10-03-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm from wisconsin

didnt you post a video once of the gang that you used to run with

RavshinRicRude
10-03-2011, 05:14 PM
didnt you post a video once of the gang that you used to run with

wooooooooooooooooooow............................. .......expossed??????????:nonono:

Luffy
10-03-2011, 05:32 PM
wooooooooooooooooooow............................. .......expossed??????????:nonono:

give me some points

MANIAC310
10-03-2011, 05:36 PM
give me some points

....all of your points have come from asking... haven't they?

Big Op
10-03-2011, 05:45 PM

de San Diego
i ain't from a gang lol...used to kick it with the real longos from long beach. never heard about them being in san diego

MANIAC310
10-03-2011, 05:50 PM
i ain't from a gang lol...used to kick it with the real longos from long beach. never heard about them being in san diego

nvm, I got them confused with the Logans.

Los Longos are the ones that beef with the rollin 20's Crips

RavshinRicRude
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
give me some points

Woooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXPOSED!???????????????? :nonono:

Hi-Dro
10-03-2011, 08:20 PM

***** please

hurrrrr:bottle:

:booty:

RavshinRicRude
10-03-2011, 08:44 PM
***** please

hurrrrr

:wtf1::lurk::bigeyes::rofl:

Luffy
10-05-2011, 04:54 PM

and whats wrong with that:fu2:

RavshinRicRude
10-05-2011, 06:31 PM
and whats wrong with that:fu2:

have they???? :eek:

Luffy
10-05-2011, 06:58 PM
have they???? :eek:

like two 2.5 billion the rest is my bets and interest i got them from talisayen

RavshinRicRude
10-05-2011, 07:24 PM
like two 2.5 billion the rest is my bets and interest i got them from talisayen

Oh ok ....so not all of them........ok.........:nana:

Luffy
10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Oh ok ....so not all of them........ok.........:nana:

how else are you gonna get mad points if you dont start out with a massive donation first. its just good e-finance

RavshinRicRude
10-10-2011, 02:53 PM
how else are you gonna get mad points if you dont start out with a massive donation first. its just good e-finance

well I guess it's all how you look at it.......Im a self made man......my e-riches have come from hard work and smart "investing".........haahhahah

Luffy
10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
well I guess it's all how you look at it.......Im a self made man......my e-riches have come from hard work and smart "investing".........haahhahah

how can you make big bets with big profits if you dont have a solid foundation???

RavshinRicRude
10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
how can you make big bets with big profits if you dont have a solid foundation???

First you work your ass off...........then you do that...........I guess a nice little short cut is if you can get donations...........

Luffy
10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
First you work your ass off...........then you do that...........I guess a nice little short cut is if you can get donations...........

how making sigs??

RavshinRicRude
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
how making sigs??

yeah well if you know how sure........but the way I was told to make some e-wealth is to go to the points thread............make posts with a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit load of teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxttttttttt and post a bunch of times............it's a pain in the ars but you do get points...........

Luffy
10-10-2011, 04:00 PM
yeah well if you know how sure........but the way I was told to make some e-wealth is to go to the points thread............make posts with a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit load of teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxttttttttt and post a bunch of times............it's a pain in the ars but you do get points...........

you did not get 10 billion from that

RavshinRicRude
10-10-2011, 07:10 PM
you did not get 10 billion from that

Nope I got several milli from that......then I bet on the LAKERS!!! hahah....and on boxing..........much of my e cash came from the Lakeshow though.......once I got e wealthy then I turned to the sigies too.......

MANIAC310
10-10-2011, 10:07 PM

.......kevin M. gave me 250 Million to start off.

I turned it into 450 before John M. gave me another 450 to make it 1 Billion.

Tali gave me 1 Billion ...
so I had 2 Billion points. From that I turned it into 10 Billion with pure bets.

I would bet 500Million a fight and I would scout around to get the best odds.
after a while it really builds up.
I have something crazy like 30 or 40 Bets won and only 1 lost.
so If your keep winning and hardly ever lose. You'll get a lot of points.

by the time I had made 4 Billion I would bet a Billion or two on each fight.

I've only made 14 Billion on sigs

MANIAC310
10-10-2011, 10:09 PM
the rest I got from interest and Peyk-Peyk gave me a couple billy aswell

if I win all my bets..... I'm going to have around 110 Billion :D

pretty close to the top 30 richest....

thats IF I win

RINGG
10-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Most everybodys got a bil now.

Luffy
10-11-2011, 01:32 PM

thats IF I win

i hate you:grr:

RavshinRicRude
10-11-2011, 02:12 PM

thats IF I win

give me some..............:nana:hahahhahahahhahhaha

Hi-Dro
10-19-2011, 03:42 PM
The second video is hilarious...

they wurrr scurrred

that's gangs 4 u

a bunch of b1tchez...just look at thurrr facial expression in the second video..

it's priceless

The Nortenos are deep on the other side of the block wurrr they got stuck...that's why they're scared

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aPwOTqkZvwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ga1WVhiKQNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s1qd5QDcVSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hfFvjaddUXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L2K4ypfG0xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RavshinRicRude
10-19-2011, 08:29 PM
:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

theplayerpimp
10-20-2011, 11:44 PM
The second video is hilarious...

they wurrr scurrred

that's gangs 4 u

a bunch of b1tchez...just look at thurrr facial expression in the second video..

it's priceless

The Nortenos are deep on the other side of the block wurrr they got stuck...that's why they're scared

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aPwOTqkZvwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ga1WVhiKQNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s1qd5QDcVSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hfFvjaddUXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L2K4ypfG0xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This joto dro lives right next to me.

RavshinRicRude
10-21-2011, 12:31 PM
This joto dro lives right next to me.

te va a violar:luvbed: