View Full Version : Best way to pass a drug test

sisforshaq
10-24-2005, 10:29 PM
I got a job at Best Buy last week, but smoked some weed lst on friday. My drug test is next Thursday, besdies drinking a lot of fluids whats the best way to pass this test?

Memorex
10-24-2005, 10:30 PM
use somebody else's piss

{BrownBomber}
10-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Dont take it! you will pass with flying colors.or you could ask our very own runwithknives.

BLOODSHED
10-24-2005, 10:31 PM
a best bud of mine is a mad buddha user and hes been at best buy over a year.
I got a job at Best Buy last week, but smoked some weed lst on friday. My drug test is next Thursday, besdies drinking a lot of fluids whats the best way to pass this test?

sisforshaq
10-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Dont take it! you will pass with flying colors.or you could ask our very own runwithknives.
So your saying Im gona fail no matter what even though its a week from Thurs?

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:33 PM
This is how to pass any drug test with a 100% results, drink vinagar. Yes I know it's hell to drink and it will give you the ****'s, but it always works. Karma or points please. :cool:

sisforshaq
10-24-2005, 10:34 PM
This is how to pass any drug test with a 100% results, drink vinagar. Yes I know it's hell to drink and it will give you the ****'s, but it always works. Karma or points please. :cool:
When and how much Vinegar should I drink?

{BrownBomber}
10-24-2005, 10:34 PM
very true, but good luck with that. knives im sure knows a decent way to do this.

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:36 PM
About 3-4 cups 3 hours before the test.

masterdirector

you should just be straight and not do drugs. you have only your self to blame if you don't get hired.

but, something like the Hollywood Diet might work, maybe. Its like $10-15 at wal-mart. Its a 48 hour juice diet.

badblood
very true, but good luck with that. knives im sure knows a decent way to do this.
I have yet met a person that has failed a test with vinagar.

sisforshaq
10-24-2005, 10:37 PM
you should just be straight and not do drugs. you have only your self to blame if you don't get hired.

but, something like the Hollywood Diet might work, maybe. Its like $10-15 at wal-mart. Its a 48 hour juice diet.
Yeah I know I messed up, but I need something to fix this.

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:39 PM
I posted the way for you to pass, it's up to you how you get it done. Good luck, but I'm telling you now, vinagar.

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 10:39 PM
and supposedly apple cider vinegar cures heart burn or acid reflux disease. that guy Kevin Trudeau said so. then again, he said get 15 colonics in 30 days. take it for what its worth. He's probably right, but holy ****, I'm not getting 15 colonics in 30 days.

drez24
10-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Urine luck.com

get it? its a play on words.... like, instead of You're in luck, its urine luck. get it? etc, etc. ****ty product name, but it works.

Karma appreciated.

sisforshaq
10-24-2005, 10:40 PM
I posted the way for you to pass, it's up to you how you get it done. Good luck, but I'm telling you now, vinagar.
Thanks man, Ill send Karma ur way, but Im just wondering do I drink any thi s week or just some before the test?

drez24
10-24-2005, 10:41 PM
and supposedly apple cider vinegar cures heart burn or acid reflux disease. that guy Kevin Trudeau said so. then again, he said get 15 colonics in 30 days. take it for what its worth. He's probably right, but holy ****, I'm not getting 15 colonics in 30 days.

Did you get his book? I'm curious enough to ask you what the title was that was SOOOO secret he couldn't say on tv when I stay up too late at night, yet I'm not curious enough to actually buy the book.

sisforshaq
10-24-2005, 10:42 PM
Urine luck.com

get it? its a play on words.... like, instead of You're in luck, its urine luck. get it? etc, etc. ****ty product name, but it works.

Karma appreciated.

Its listed as nicotine testing, but is that because they cant list it as marijuana?

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:43 PM
cider vinegar hell, 100% straight vinegar is what you have to drink. It bleaches your piss. I took a drug test about 3 years ago, so I drank the vinegar and when I handed over the piss it was like water, the nurse looked at it and shook her head. She knew but what the hell, it worked.

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:45 PM
About 3-4 cups 3 hours before the test.
Read this again sisforshaq.

Tony Blitz
10-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Don't forget to coat the inside of your mouth with baking soda before you drink the vinegar, it'll help more.

Tony Blitz
10-24-2005, 10:46 PM
cider vinegar hell, 100% straight vinegar is what you have to drink. It bleaches your piss. I took a drug test about 3 years ago, so I drank the vinegar and when I handed over the piss it was like water, the nurse looked at it and shook her head. She knew but what the hell, it worked.
:lol1: I'm cracking up just picturing that

badblood
Don't forget to coat the inside of your mouth with baking soda before you drink the vinegar, it'll help more.
I'm telling you what, it sucks to drink but man does it work. :cool:

sisforshaq
Read this again sisforshaq.
Alright Ill try that thanks, but question for you. Do detox pills work?

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Did you get his book? I'm curious enough to ask you what the title was that was SOOOO secret he couldn't say on tv when I stay up too late at night, yet I'm not curious enough to actually buy the book.

I think it was called "Lose 30 pounds in 30 days" something like that. Check Ebay, its on there where people are selling it.

Oh I didn't buy the book, my mom got it from stores. The parts I've skimmed are interesting, probably true, but there's a lot of bull**** he wants you to do. More than most people actually will.

Hell, I don't have the budget to buy all organic food all the time.

Oh he says never eat after 6 pm. no joke. But I don't know what time his bedtime is.

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:48 PM
:lol1: I'm cracking up just picturing that
I didnt give a **** what she thought, I only cared about the result. :cool:

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Alright Ill try that thanks, but question for you. Do detox pills work?
Hit and miss bro, I have a friend that lost his job on those.

RAESAAD
Don't get high in the first place...... :bsflag: I don't know sorry I am high..... :D

Run

That is a myth.

Vinegar will only offset the P.H. for the test, and wont clean you out.

You had better just get someone to piss for you.

That is my only suggestion. I'm an expert on drug tests because I have failed and passed so many.

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:51 PM
That is a myth.

That is my only suggestion. I'm an expert on drug tests because I have failed and passed so many.
I have yet to hear of anyone failing on vinegar yet, and I too have taken many and never failed one. :cool:

Run
10-24-2005, 10:52 PM
I have yet to hear of anyone failing on vinegar yet, and I too have taken many and never failed one. :cool:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37844&highlight=passing+drug+tests

BLOODSHED
10-24-2005, 10:52 PM
how you know about that?

Run
10-24-2005, 10:54 PM

All vinegar does is destroy the test sample. Chances are the tests you submitted were random screens, and they did not bother to test you again.

I had to submit tests for Parole, and Probation several times...if you offset the PH balance, it results in a stall...which is the same as a false positive.

masterdirector
I've never done any drug of any kind, except like asprin and ****. Anything illegal I haven't done. Alcohol too, **** all that ****. There are no benefits of doing that ****, it is indeed for suckers.

Living Legend
Use someone's piss that you already know is clean...

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:55 PM
I just dont see how you can say vinegar is a myth, I have never failed a basic piss test yet with it. Of course you have to drink alot of water but it will dilute the piss and you will pass an everyday test.

drez24
10-24-2005, 10:55 PM
Its listed as nicotine testing, but is that because they cant list it as marijuana?

Of course. I know dudes who did A LOT worse than weed and they were fine. the downside is the price, and you'll have to pay for overnight shipping, but it is a sure shot. Vinegar might just give the result "inconclusive," in which case you'll have to retest, and if it is inside of 1 month of you smoking weed, you're ****ed. Also, if you just want inconclusive results, save yourself the bad taste of vinegar and just drink water. A LOT of water, like 3 gallons the day before, and a gallon or 2 right before you leave for the test. You'll know you've drank enough when you just finish pissing and you have to go again really bad 10 minutes later. the feeling you get when you have to go feels like you've been holding it in for hours. thats the downside. the good side is, hey, its water, its good for you.

drez24
10-24-2005, 10:57 PM
I've never done any drug of any kind, except like asprin and ****. Anything illegal I haven't done. Alcohol too, **** all that ****. There are no benefits of doing that ****, it is indeed for suckers.

I dunno, a few beers every now and then is always sociable. Those asses who do 10 shots and then want to tell me about their problems? well, they're a different story.

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Of course. I know dudes who did A LOT worse than weed and they were fine. the downside is the price, and you'll have to pay for overnight shipping, but it is a sure shot. Vinegar might just give the result "inconclusive," in which case you'll have to retest, and if it is inside of 1 month of you smoking weed, you're ****ed. Also, if you just want inconclusive results, save yourself the bad taste of vinegar and just drink water. A LOT of water, like 3 gallons the day before, and a gallon or 2 right before you leave for the test. You'll know you've drank enough when you just finish pissing and you have to go again really bad 10 minutes later. the feeling you get when you have to go feels like you've been holding it in for hours. thats the downside. the good side is, hey, its water, its good for you.

you might as well try that Hollywood diet in that case. All you do is drink juice and water. Hell, you'll get more benefit than just water with it:

http://www.hollywooddiet.com/

badblood
10-24-2005, 10:59 PM
You have to remember RWK he is only pissing for best buy, he's not parole.

BLOODSHED
10-24-2005, 10:59 PM
i never taken a drug test. drugs are for losers.
http://www.withdesigninmind.net/home/gallery/psp/drug2/drug02.jpg

Run
10-24-2005, 11:00 PM
I just dont see how you can say vinegar is a myth, I have never failed a basic piss test yet with it. Of course you have to drink alot of water but it will dilute the piss and you will pass an everyday test.

It will destroy the test yes. If they decide to give you another one, you had better ingest more vinegar. It does not clean you out.

for topic starter:

Dont excersise...and eat nothing but fatty foods and carbs before the test. If you excersise this close to the test, your body will metabolize fat..and the fat cells that are saturated with THC will show up as metabolites in your urine.

Try to drink weight gainer, in order to add a new layer of fat.

RAESAAD
10-24-2005, 11:00 PM
i never taken a drug test. drugs are for losers.
http://www.withdesigninmind.net/home/gallery/psp/drug2/drug02.jpg
you have to be high........

Run
10-24-2005, 11:02 PM
You have to remember RWK he is only pissing for best buy, he's not parole.

Right. I have no idea what level screen cutoff they use for testing purposes.

Standard government tests are at the 20ng level....which can detect THC metabolites in urine for up to 180 days regardless of body weight.

Job testing usually requires a minimum of 50-100ng detection.

I failed a test once, and had not smoked in over 2 months. I'm in really good physical shape also, and dont have much body fat.

drez24
10-24-2005, 11:03 PM
To the guy who started this thread, take all of this advice with a grain of salt. After all, it's an internet forum. Do some real research on the topic and try to put it all together lining up the similarities, then do what you think will work. Though I hate to tell you, none of this would happen if you didnt smoke.

BLOODSHED
10-24-2005, 11:04 PM
Water under the bridge.
To the guy who started this thread, take all of this advice with a grain of salt. After all, it's an internet forum. Do some real research on the topic and try to put it all together lining up the similarities, then do what you think will work. Though I hate to tell you, none of this would happen if you didnt smoke.

Run
10-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Though I hate to tell you, none of this would happen if you didnt smoke.

That is really consoling genious. There was basically no point to that post you just made.

You might as well have posted a picture of your favorite movie star followed by "Jeepers!"

badblood
10-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Right. I have no idea what level screen cutoff they use for testing purposes.

Standard government tests are at the 20ng level....which can detect THC metabolites in urine for up to 180 days regardless of body weight.

Job testing usually requires a minimum of 50-100ng detection.

I failed a test once, and had not smoked in over 2 months. I'm in really good physical shape also, and dont have much body fat.
Want to go out?

Tony Blitz
10-24-2005, 11:07 PM
You might as well have posted a picture of your favorite movie star followed by "Jeepers!"
:lol1::lol1:

Run
10-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Want to go out?

Get drunk and play chicky with mailboxes sure.

I dont like alluminum based poles though.

drez24
10-24-2005, 11:09 PM
That is really consoling genious. There was basically no point to that post you just made.

It's a life lesson. I'm throwing down life lessons here. You gotta crack a few eggs to make an ommelette. I'm cracking eggs.

(does anyone get that reference?)

Also, theres no point to this post either! hah! And finally, the irony of you sarcastically calling me a genius when you misspelled it is indeed genius.

Tony Blitz
10-24-2005, 11:11 PM

Ingredients
6 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup finely-chopped ham
1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
1/4 teaspoon salt
Dash freshly-ground black pepper
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided

Preparation
In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, ham, onion and seasonings. Place a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and melt butter. Pour egg mixture into skillets. As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with spatula to uncooked portion of eggs can flow under the cooked portion. When eggs are set but top is still moist, sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese over top. Fold one edge of the omelette over the cheese, the sprinkle with remaining cheese. Slide onto plate and cut into portions.

Run
10-24-2005, 11:12 PM
It's a life lesson. I'm throwing down life lessons here. You gotta crack a few eggs to make an ommelette. I'm cracking eggs.

Great.

My point is.....there is still hope for him to pass this drug test, and in my opinion:

He should not have to feel guilty or quit smoking marijuana.

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 11:15 PM
Great.

My point is.....there is still hope for him to pass this drug test, and in my opinion:

He should not have to feel guilty or quit smoking marijuana.

In my opinion, he shouldn't feel guilty about smoking it, but should definitely quit. Hell, my opinion is like fact, so yeah.

Drugs are for ****.

Run
10-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Hell, my opinion is like fact, .

Your opinion is born out of propaganda geared towards winning the war on drugs at a social level.

Most of the myths you know about drugs are simply wives tales and scare tactics.

There is no scientific evidence that drugs are bad, outside of withdrawl symptoms from heroin addicts.

Even crack cocaine.....studies have disproven all the lies about its "dangerous effects".

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Your opinion is born out of propaganda geared towards winning the war on drugs at a social level.

Most of the myths you know about drugs are simply wives tales and scare tactics.

There is no scientific evidence that drugs are bad, outside of withdrawl symptoms from heroin addicts.

Even crack cocaine.....studies have disproven all the lies about its "dangerous effects".

whatever, it makes people act like ****ing ******s, that's all I know, and that is a fact. I don't give a **** about health reasons. People get on that **** and they act like ****ing ****suckers that deserve to be shot repeatedly

**** the "war on drugs" bull****, whatever. That's not even real. If the gov't really wanted to win the "war on drugs" they would.

Run
10-24-2005, 11:28 PM
**** the "war on drugs" bull****, whatever. That's not even real. If the gov't really wanted to win the "war on drugs" they would.

Good point.

If they decided to win the war on drugs, there would be no use for the biggest judicial organization of the U.S. government known as the D.E.A.

The wheel needs to turn.

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 11:29 PM
And a lot less need for the ATF. Nah, I'm sure most of their calls are for the A and T parts of that.

.::EnRiQuE::.
10-24-2005, 11:30 PM
whatever, it makes people act like ****ing ******s, that's all I know, and that is a fact. I don't give a **** about health reasons. People get on that **** and they act like ****ing ****suckers that deserve to be shot repeatedly

all of wat you sed i can say in 1 sentence(well its a fragment actually)

MasterDirector=homo :cool:

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:35 PM
Use somene's piss other then that you're ****ed.All these shakes and supposed drug test kits don't work for **** I know from experince.

10-24-2005, 11:36 PM
Use somene's piss other then that you're ****ed.All these shakes and supposed drug test kits don't work for **** I know from experince.
ur right. just ask ur friend to pee in a cup and store it in a lil bottle that fits in ur pocket(but doesn't show noticably) when you go to the bathroom just pour the pee into the container and say its urs.

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 11:38 PM
all of wat you sed i can say in 1 sentence(well its a fragment actually)

MasterDirector=homo :cool:

whatever ****sucker. So obviously you're one of those ******s that sucks dick for weed. drugs are for suckers. only losers who can't deal with the realities of life need them.

have fun staying poor and blind, *****.

Enayze
10-24-2005, 11:39 PM
So your saying Im gona fail no matter what even though its a week from Thurs?

My friend did this before, he put bleach on his fingers, and when he was pissing in the cup he pissed on his fingers to get the bleach mixed with the urine, that way the results will get messed up first time around.

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:39 PM
I'd put it in a balloon and tape it to your leg it helps keeps the piss warm.Because they test the heat of your piss it's gotta be body temp.Some advice though if you do that....don't fill it to full or it'll pop lol.

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:40 PM
My friend did this before, he put bleach on his fingers, and when he was pissing in the cup he pissed on his fingers to get the bleach mixed with the urine, that way the results will get messed up first time around.

Can't anymore they make you wash your hands.

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:41 PM

No, it doesn't work trust me I know.

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:42 PM
I used to smoke MAD!!! WEED and nothing ever works I've used everything there is.

Run
10-24-2005, 11:44 PM
I used to smoke MAD!!! WEED and nothing ever works I've used everything there is.

Yes. You are right.

For the sake of this thread, I would like the topic starter to at least have some false sense of security come test time.

I still say he should get someone else to piss, or else he is going to fail. Simply because of how close he is to the test.

10-24-2005, 11:45 PM
whatever ****sucker. So obviously you're one of those ******s that sucks dick for weed. drugs are for suckers. only losers who can't deal with the realities of life need them.

have fun staying poor and blind, *****.
don't take it personal it was a joke. anyway i don't do drugs. i've smoked weed twice in 6th grade but it wasn't really my thang. it was kool, but it got me too damn lazy...it makes you wanna waste time doing nuffin. the only good thing about marijuana is that you get sum good laughs when ur high

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Yes. You are right.

For the sake of this thread, I would like the topic starter to at least have some false sense of security come test time.

I still say he should get someone else to piss, or else he is going to fail. Simply because of how close he is to the test.

You=TEH CRRECT

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:46 PM
don't take it personal it was a joke. anyway i don't do drugs. i've smoked weed twice in 6th grade but it wasn't really my thang. it was kool, but it got me too damn lazy...it makes you wanna waste time doing nuffin. the only good thing about marijuana is that you get sum good laughs when ur high

It makes you hungry.

10-24-2005, 11:47 PM
It makes you hungry.
yea...and sleepy. i ate a bag of funyuns(the huge party bag!) by myself and fell asleep under a coffe table. i was just chilling under the coffe table watching a movie(the tv was on the floor cuz we ghetto like dat) and i just fell asleep...mid you it was like 7:30 when i fell asleep.

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 11:48 PM
Couldn't you just sneak in water and some trace yellow food coloring instead? What do they actually test for in drug tests? What the hell is urine exactly? I would imagine they mainly concentrate on certain stuff in drugs.

BLOODSHED
10-24-2005, 11:50 PM
i dont know why but that line is hilarious!
yea...and sleepy. i ate a bag of funyuns(the huge party bag!) by myself and fell asleep under a coffe table. i was just chilling under the coffe table watching a movie(the tv was on the floor cuz we ghetto like dat) and i just fell asleep...mid you it was like 7:30 when i fell asleep.

Tony Blitz
10-24-2005, 11:50 PM
Why is it that Mick Foley has made millions throughout his career but he still looks like a damn bum?

Run
10-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Couldn't you just sneak in water and some trace yellow food coloring instead? What do they actually test for in drug tests? What the hell is urine exactly? I would imagine they mainly concentrate on certain stuff in drugs.

That wont work.

In a drug screen....they test for

A.) Gravity

B.) Celluloid Metabolites

C.) Kidney filtered agents.

basically in order to assure it is real urine.

2nd II none
10-24-2005, 11:53 PM

LOL,I've passed out sittin on the toilet before taking a **** because I was bombed out.I've also fell asleep in the shower at the computer and numerous other places.

masterdirector
10-24-2005, 11:58 PM
That wont work.

In a drug screen....they test for

A.) Gravity

B.) Celluloid Metabolites

C.) Kidney filtered agents.

basically in order to assure it is real urine.

ok, didn't know. figured they might test something to see if its urine. seemed too easy.

Run
10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
ok, didn't know. figured they might test something to see if its urine. seemed too easy.

yeah.

If one were to drink like say.....a gallon or two of water prior to the test:

You piss pure water basically. There is a term in the drug testing industry referring to that...its called a "Stall".

Because not enough celluloid metabolites are present in the supposed urine.

10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
LOL,I've passed out sittin on the toilet before taking a **** because I was bombed out.I've also fell asleep in the shower at the computer and numerous other places.
have you ever thought u went to bed in one plave but end up waking up in another. it creeps me out. i was home by myself for the weekend so i bought sum weed.(not much just two dime bags). i planned to make it last the whole weekend...my dumbass smoked it in one night.(mind you it takes a while for me to smoke all of it cuz my friend who rolled it rolls TIGHT!) anyway, i was soooo high that fricken i guess my parents called to see how i was doing and i told them i'm fine...just high off my ass! they laughed and i laughed. they must've thought i was joking.... two minutes after i hang up the phone i realised what i sed....holy krap was i buggin out. i was sooo nervous the day they came back...but nuffin happened

2nd II none
10-25-2005, 12:01 AM
have you ever thought u went to bed in one plave but end up waking up in another. it creeps me out. i was home by myself for the weekend so i bought sum weed.(not much just two dime bags). i planned to make it last the whole weekend...my dumbass smoked it in one night.(mind you it takes a while for me to smoke all of it cuz my friend who rolled it rolls TIGHT!) anyway, i was soooo high that fricken i guess my parents called to see how i was doing and i told them i'm fine...just high off my ass! they laughed and i laughed. they must've thought i was joking.... two minutes after i hang up the phone i realised what i sed....holy krap was i buggin out. i was sooo nervous the day they came back...but nuffin happened

More times then I remember lol.My mom used to roll me joints beforeI learned how to roll.

BLOODSHED
10-25-2005, 12:06 AM
hahaha. hilarious. that stench oh marijuana stinks up the place. i got incense that smells like marijuanna.

Run
10-25-2005, 12:08 AM
LOL.

This thread was supposed to be about helping Sisforshaq pass his screen and not exchanging stories about being high.

**** you guys crack me up.

Tony Blitz
10-25-2005, 12:14 AM
Yay! Story time!

When we were crashing at my friend's empty house we smoked about 2 grams each and after that I took 20 shots of vodka(I had no sense of how much was too much and forgot at the time how much 20 shots in a row would be) I was feeling alright for the first half hour, laughing at random ****, doing Al Pacino impressions, trying to rap as fast as Bizzy Bone ect... Then it ****in hit me, from what I was told I just stopped talking midway through a sentence and got off the floor and walked straight to the bathroom. I was puking my guts out, purple grape drink all over my friend's bathroom. Then some other friends came over while I was puking and one of them decided to throw a garbage bucket on me. I took the bucket and whipped it at the wall and when my friend(his house) asked wtf happened while laughing, I replied "the garbage can was making me badtrip." From then I was left on the toilet bowl from 11pm-4am and had the delivery guy see me sleeping on a toilet bowl at 2am. All in all, it was one of the best times I've ever had.

2nd II none
10-25-2005, 12:15 AM
LOL.

This thread was supposed to be about helping Sisforshaq pass his screen and not exchanging stories about being high.

We gave the best possible advice now it's hijack time. :hijacked:

BLOODSHED
10-25-2005, 12:16 AM
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!
Yay! Story time!

When we were crashing at my friend's empty house we smoked about 2 grams each and after that I took 20 shots of vodka(I had no sense of how much was too much and forgot at the time how much 20 shots in a row would be) I was feeling alright for the first half hour, laughing at random ****, doing Al Pacino impressions, trying to rap as fast as Bizzy Bone ect... Then it ****in hit me, from what I was told I just stopped talking midway through a sentence and got off the floor and walked straight to the bathroom. I was puking my guts out, purple grape drink all over my friend's bathroom. Then some other friends came over while I was puking and one of them decided to throw a garbage bucket on me. I took the bucket and whipped it at the wall and when my friend(his house) asked wtf happened while laughing, I replied "the garbage can was making me badtrip." From then I was left on the toilet bowl from 11pm-4am and had the delivery guy see me sleeping on a toilet bowl at 2am. All in all, it was one of the best times I've ever had.

2nd II none
10-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Drugs=responsible for ugly people getting laid since the beginning of time.

Tha Greatest
10-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Sup primo(2nd II none)

Run
10-25-2005, 12:25 AM
Drugs=responsible for ugly people getting laid since the beginning of time.

Yeah X and Cain.

2nd II none
10-25-2005, 12:42 AM
Sup primo(2nd II none)

Bout to go to bed bro I'll talk to you tommrow.

rocco1252
10-25-2005, 12:58 AM
dont know if it's said not reading 9 pages, but you could buy at any smoke shop/specialty shop and purchases the bottle of **** they have to coat your stomach before the test, there is a **** load of brands just mention it or search it online and you'll be golden it's proven to work. Or you could drink about a gallon of cranberry juice a day as well as water that will flush your system real good, dont drink any caffine from now till then and only drink water. Good Luck.

Run
10-25-2005, 01:06 AM
dont know if it's said not reading 9 pages, but you could buy at any smoke shop/specialty shop and purchases the bottle of **** they have to coat your stomach before the test, there is a **** load of brands just mention it or search it online and you'll be golden it's proven to work. Or you could drink about a gallon of cranberry juice a day as well as water that will flush your system real good, dont drink any caffine from now till then and only drink water. Good Luck.

I'm really sorry.

But that is horrible advice man.

For one: Test clean mixtures dont work. Been there done that.

Secondly....drinking water and cranberry juice is not going to do a damn thing. THC metabolites are detected through the body emitting fat cells and are not water soluble.

if anything he should drink as much caffene as he possibly can as a dieuretic in suppliment with drinking water.

Thizzin Boxing Mexican
10-25-2005, 06:14 AM
http://www.whizzinator.com/

http://www.whizzinator.com/images/The-Whole-Kit.jpg

Dirt E Gomez
10-25-2005, 06:26 AM
LOL.

Pffft, **** that. In highschool, I had an uptight friend who seldomly if ever drank and had never done drugs. His rich parents went out of town for 3 weeks and he decided to be sociable and throw a huge party. We decide we should get him high to celebrate. So this small nerdy kid is completely wheel chaired after a handful of hits from a bong as we all relaxe. After a while, my friends and I go on the lawn to get some air, look at shiny stars, and have a cig. Out of nowhere, we hear a scream from satan. We turn to see the kid scream at the top of his lungs, drop his shorts and boxers around his ankle, and jump off the front stoop onto the lawn and lie perfectly still.

I've never laughed so hard.

xzworks
10-25-2005, 09:44 AM
dont smoke weed.dont do drugs.

Mr. Beelzebub
10-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Drinking vinegar won't do anything, but give you teh running ****s.

Drink some anti-freeze.

2nd II none
10-25-2005, 08:28 PM
I've heard drinking small amounts of clorox works but **** that.

Run
10-25-2005, 08:45 PM
I've heard drinking small amounts of clorox works but **** that.

Doesnt work.

In fact, My friend did not listen to me...and tried doing that a few months ago. He smoked about 2 nights before his test...and I told him to get someone else to piss for him. He said he was going to try the clorox thing.

He put like 5 or 6 drops in a glass full of water.

Came out dirty. Scored a 900 on the ng scale.....which means his body was highly saturated with THC.

2nd II none
10-25-2005, 08:46 PM
LOL,ok guess not.

Dr.Depravity
10-25-2005, 08:47 PM
That is a myth.

Other piss is the only way to go. And dont try to bull**** the employer like you were at a concert and all that ****. They have heard it all before and have experts explain the test results and all big companies have legal teams.

Run
10-25-2005, 08:51 PM
Other piss is the only way to go.

We have a winner.

That is the only way to beat a drug test. I've said it once and I'll say it again. There are steps you can take to try and lower your metabolite concentration.

1. Dilute the sample by filling up on water the day of the test.

2. Give a midstream sample....piss a small amount in the toilet then piss in the cup.

3. Eat big and avoid excersise a week before the test, because your body metabolizes fat cells that contain THC elements.

That is about it.

I'm tired of hearing all these people say: "Dude....drink water or cranberry juice. Dude just by a detox kit."

LOL. Nope. Been there, and failed tests that put me back in prison.

Truth
10-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah I know I messed up, but I need something to fix this.

Don't do drugs sisforshaq, you will be better for it someday. :cool:

Dr.Depravity
10-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Oh and for the love of god! Dont drink bleach! That **** will kill you faster than a bullet!

10-25-2005, 11:38 PM
http://www.whizzinator.com/

http://www.whizzinator.com/images/The-Whole-Kit.jpg
LoL! i went to the site and they have "white" "tan" "Latino" "brown" & "black" colored penises...i never knew Latino was a color...LMAO!

scottydottie
10-26-2005, 12:55 AM

drinking grass juice from jamba juice will do good.

Thizzin Boxing Mexican
10-26-2005, 01:12 AM
LoL! i went to the site and they have "white" "tan" "Latino" "brown" & "black" colored penises...i never knew Latino was a color...LMAO! Onterrio Smith Vikings RB was caught with the Whizzinator (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2005/05/12/SPGT1CNT491.DTL)

Run
10-26-2005, 01:15 AM
Onterrio Smith Vikings RB was caught with the Whizzinator (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2005/05/12/SPGT1CNT491.DTL)

What I dont understand is.....

How is that a crime? I realize he was going to use it to pass his test....but how did the commission find out about it?

Dirt E Gomez
10-26-2005, 01:48 AM
What I dont understand is.....

How is that a crime? I realize he was going to use it to pass his test....but how did the commission find out about it?

During an airport screening they found it in his bag, and it was obvious a: "What the hell is this?" situation.

Run
10-26-2005, 05:15 AM
During an airport screening they found it in his bag, and it was obvious a: "What the hell is this?" situation.

Yeah....I figured that.

Would'nt that be considered a private matter? or were one of the trainers standing right next to him at the time?

Either way......why would a ****ing rubber penis draw so much attention? what if it was a girl and she like....had a dildo.

LOL.