View Full Version : Victor Ortiz thank you for representing us well

piojo del norte
09-18-2011, 03:04 PM
I appreciate his effort. I thank him for showing he is a true gentleman who recognizes his mistakes and apologizes for them. because we all make mistakes but it takes a real man to recognized he did wrong.

I hope we all keep on supporting him because I will support my Mexican brother.

saludos a todos

-ELO-
09-18-2011, 03:34 PM
I will always support Ortiz!

I also appreciate his effort and his humble personality. I amire him as a person and a boxer.

piojo del norte
09-18-2011, 03:41 PM
Yes sir, he will be back. Things happen, yesterday he made a mistake we live and we learn. I'm glad Elo will also support victor like me and I hope we all support our brother.

saludos Elo

I will always support Ortiz!

I also appreciate his effort and his humble personality. I amire him as a person and a boxer.

bigsmoothh
09-18-2011, 10:50 PM
pienso que el se vendio, y no me gusto para nada la pelea, pero bueno ni pedo ala verga. espero que sigan haciendo mas peleas cirqueras............. en realidad me siento bien decepcionado.

-ELO-
09-19-2011, 01:06 AM
pienso que el se vendio, y no me gusto para nada la pelea, pero bueno ni pedo ala verga. espero que sigan haciendo mas peleas cirqueras............. en realidad me siento bien decepcionado.

I felt exactly the same way this morning. I actually thought about no longer following the sport, at least for a while....but I love this great sport too much to stop following it. But I can truly say that today I finally felt sad and angry at the sport and the people involved in it, from the fighters, referees, promoters and the judges.

I've been hearing people say that the sport is turning into a big circus act and after so many months of robberies, suspected fixed fights, dirty fighters and mismatches, I've grown tired of it!!!

Sadly, if nothing changes soon Boxing will surely lose many fans, myself included.

Hi-Dro
09-19-2011, 02:32 AM
I felt exactly the same way this morning. I actually thought about no longer following the sport, at least for a while....but I love this great sport too much to stop following it. But I can truly say that today I finally felt sad and angry at the sport and the people involved in it, from the fighters, referees, promoters and the judges.

I've been hearing people say that the sport is turning into a big circus act and after so many months of robberies, suspected fixed fights, dirty fighters and mismatches, I've grown tired of it!!!

Sadly, if nothing changes soon Boxing will surely lose many fans, myself included.

yo wife beater b1tch ass just wrote a *****s thoughts. Boxing has become sh1t. I am already turned off by it. I didn't even order this sh1t. a ***** streamed it. I'm tired of boxing. a ***** gone go back a decade or two. ****k all these fighters and fights.

Luffy
09-19-2011, 11:57 AM
yo wife beater b1tch ass just wrote a *****s thoughts. Boxing has become sh1t. I am already turned off by it. I didn't even order this sh1t. a ***** streamed it. I'm tired of boxing. a ***** gone go back a decade or two. ****k all these fighters and fights.

your high ass just wrote my thoughts i am either going to watch old fights or watch ufc at least in ufc when they have a bull**** decision they make it right. one thing is for sure though i am never ever buying another fight with floyd mayweather in it i had that *****es back in the pacquiao beef and then he does this **** i felt so cheated my hard earned money goes to this slimeball piece of **** and he doesnt give a damn about any of the fans **** him hope pacquiao beats the **** out of him. Fu.ck boxing boxing is full of **** and this was just the straw that broke the camels back

-ELO-
09-19-2011, 12:02 PM
your high ass just wrote my thoughts i am either going to watch old fights or watch ufc at least in ufc when they have a bull**** decision they make it right. one thing is for sure though i am never ever buying another fight with floyd mayweather in it i had that *****es back in the pacquiao beef and then he does this **** i felt so cheated my hard earned money goes to this slimeball piece of **** and he doesnt give a damn about any of the fans **** him hope pacquiao beats the **** out of him. Fu.ck boxing boxing is full of **** and this was just the straw that broke the camels back

I used to hate Pac and like mayweather but that n1gg3r is pure scum!!! Now I want Pacquiao to brutalize him!!! I really hate boxing now. They are a bunch of crooks that cheat the loyal and hard working fans who pay for this sh1t. I'm really depressed about it because I love boxing but I no longer want to follow it for a long time..thing is no other sport excites me or interests me the way boxing does.....I guess I'll try UFC.

-ELO-
09-19-2011, 12:12 PM
That n1gg3r mayweather is laughing himself all the way to the bank while real warriors like Montiel and R. Marquez are probably getting paid peanuts....it sickens me!!

I almost want to get banned from here. Everyone over at NSB is defending the n1gg3r like he did something honorable. It's like no one is even defending Ortiz but a few.....why? Why is it backwards? I guess NSB is full of n1gg3rs and w1gg3rs.

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 12:15 PM
That n1gg3r mayweather is laughing himself all the way to the bank while real warriors like Montiel and R. Marquez are probably getting paid peanuts....it sickens me!!

I almost want to get banned from here. Everyone over at NSB is defending the n1gg3r like he did something honorable. It's like no one is even defending Ortiz but a few.....why? Why is it backwards? I guess NSB is full of n1gg3rs and w1gg3rs.

Why would anyone defend Ortiz....what was he thinking of when he decided to headbutt Floyd.........

MANIAC310
09-19-2011, 12:16 PM

Protect Your Self At all Times!!!

I hate that line ...

I don't think i've ever been as mad.....watching boxing
and I hated how all of his fans defended what he did.
If Marquez has done the same thing I would've said straight up that it was a ***** move despite being legal

Luffy
09-19-2011, 12:20 PM
I used to hate Pac and like mayweather but that n1gg3r is pure scum!!! Now I want Pacquiao to brutalize him!!! I really hate boxing now. They are a bunch of crooks that cheat the loyal and hard working fans who pay for this sh1t. I'm really depressed about it because I love boxing but I no longer want to follow it for a long time..thing is no other sport excites me or interests me the way boxing does.....I guess I'll try UFC.

i feel ya man i am a college student that works a minimum wage job it takes me three hours to pay the 18 dollar ticket it costs at the movie theater i went to just so this damn bastard can cheat us if hes so great why does he have to take advantage of someone wether its legal or not

Hi-Dro
09-19-2011, 12:20 PM

lol at u *****s talking about pac

that b1tch ***** FOUGHT Mosley this year

the same Mosley who QUIT against Mayweather and stopped trying

the same Mosley who looked like sh1t against Mora and couldn't pull the trigger...and nah this wasn't a tune-up. He fought this foo right after fighting Marg who he shouldn't even have fought. ***** wasn't even ranked at 154 yet Pac fought him for a Bullsh1t title. If that's not enough he's fighting Marquez at 144, which is the same weight Mayweather fought him at. What a bullsh1t fight. ****k boxing. It's a straight up circus now. How ya'll didn't see Mayweather stealing yall money is beyond me. The ***** could have fought Pacquiao but he's scurred

MANIAC310
09-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Why would anyone defend Ortiz....what was he thinking of when he decided to headbutt Floyd.........

he was penalized ......

Luffy
09-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Protect Your Self At all Times!!!

I hate that line ...

I don't think i've ever been as mad.....watching boxing
and I hated how all of his fans defended what he did.
If Marquez has done the same thing I would've said straight up that it was a ***** move despite being legal

the ref says protect yourself at all times but above all obey my commands at all times so what is someone supposed to do when the ****ing ref has lost control and the ref himself doesnt know wtf is going on in that ring

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 12:24 PM
he was penalized ......

It doesnt make it right......outside of Tyson biting off Holyfields ear, I havent seen anything as random as what Ortiz done......

IMO, Ortiz should have been DQ'd .....why is that a cornerman standing on the apron is a straight DQ, while a DELIBERATE headbutt is only a point deductuon.......

Hi-Dro
09-19-2011, 12:27 PM

you are a racist b1aatch

i hope you get banned from hurrr b1aatch

why would any1 defend Ortiz? he's a quitting hoe. why any1 didn't see this sh1t happening is beyond my comprehension. I hope you leave you racist ignorant b1atch

-ELO-
09-19-2011, 12:30 PM

I'm not defending that, He deservedly got penalized for his foul while Mayweather committed a classless act.

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm not defending that, He deservedly got penalized for his foul while Mayweather committed a classless act.

So headbutting an opponent is not classless.......he should have been straight DQ'd.......Hey, let m,e rob your house, go to prison...it all right though, I got penalized so you shouldnt be mad at me.....what utter nonsense.....

If you really think about, a young fighter tried to HEADBUTT an truly great fighter, who prides ghimself on not getting touched during a fight......most of us dont really know how Floyd must be feeling after someone tried to but him......not saying its right....but arguably, Ortiz should have more respect for a great fighter than to just straight headbutt him FOR NO REASON

But while you say you will never support Mayweather again...I bet you support Ortiz again.......

MANIAC310
09-19-2011, 12:39 PM
So headbutting an opponent is not classless.......he should have been straight DQ'd.......Hey, let m,e rob your house, go to prison...it all right though, I got penalized so you shouldnt be mad at me.....what utter nonsense.....

If you really think about, a young fighter tried to HEADBUTT an truly great fighter, who prides ghimself on not getting touched during a fight......most of us dont really know how Floyd must be feeling after someone tried to but him......not saying its right....but arguably, Ortiz should have more respect for a great fighter than to just straight headbutt him FOR NO REASON

But while you say you will never support Mayweather again...I bet you support Ortiz again.......

.........everyone agrees that what Ortiz did was classless,retarded, illegal and that he deserved it.

now are you going to admit that Mayweather did was classless aswell?

-ELO-
09-19-2011, 12:42 PM

It was classless in Ortiz part but headbutting is a normal occurrence while not as blatant but that's why he was penalized. I can see it as a heat of the moment type of act on Ortiz's part while the coward's act seemed more intentional and premeditated.

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 12:45 PM
.........everyone agrees that what Ortiz did was classless,retarded, illegal and that he deserved it.

now are you going to admit that Mayweather did was classless aswell?

Absolutely......but in this thread...I didnt see anyone say that Ortiz was at fault in any way.....that why I felt the nned to balance it out.....they both acted like thugs....but one shouldnt be hanged out to dry, while the other is praised.....dont you see that other thread entitled "Ortiz represented us well"........how was that possible when he headbutted a future HOF......then had the gaul to say he didnt mean it.......

MANIAC310
09-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Absolutely......but in this thread...I didnt see anyone say that Ortiz was at fault in any way.....that why I felt the nned to balance it out.....they both acted like thugs....but one shouldnt be hanged out to dry, while the other is praised.....dont you see that other thread entitled "Ortiz represented us well"........how was that possible when he headbutted a future HOF......then had the gaul to say he didnt mean it.......

the thing is I was more upset with Mayweather than with Vic because He pretty much embodies the sweet science. He's one of the most talented fighters of all time. Yet he ruined the match by doing something that was classless and frankly no other top P4P elite fighter would've done.

All the months of hype and support just to get an early KO with none of the glory.

He would've beat him anyways

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 12:53 PM
It was classless in Ortiz part but headbutting is a normal occurrence while not as blatant but that's why he was penalized. I can see it as a heat of the moment type of act on Ortiz's part while the coward's act seemed more intentional and premeditated.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SNqf4_M7iEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol1: at the bolded...I heard this yesterday as well.....what Floyd ESSENTAILLY did was PUNCH Ortiz, which is also a normal occurence....this is BOXING afterall.........please....Ortiz is just as much to blame as Mayweather....

Ortriz was leading with the head everytime they clinched........look at the video I posted.....Ortiz is warned by Cortez not to use the head.......it was obviously a ploy to smother Floyd and use the head.........side not but Ortiz was also rabbit punching like mad.....

Lets get this straight....what Ortiz did was cowardice as well....a deliberate headbutt to a guy expecting his opponent to only use his fists is COWARDICE....hence why he got what he deserved...not saying its right.......

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 12:56 PM
the thing is I was more upset with Mayweather than with Vic because He pretty much embodies the sweet science. He's one of the most talented fighters of all time. Yet he ruined the match by doing something that was classless and frankly no other top P4P elite fighter would've done.

All the months of hype and support just to get an early KO with none of the glory.

I agree...he probably would have gained a lot of respect if he carried on and won.....

But at the same time he was probably shocked at what Ortiz tried to to.....cuz it wasnt as though it was a low blow...they guy tried to butt a fighter thay prides himself on not getting touched....so he was probably like "this young un' ain gonna get away with this..."...but I agree, he should have let it slide.....

Hi-Dro
09-19-2011, 01:03 PM

That's true

Perhaps, Mayweather didn't think he would KO Ortiz though. Although, that right hand did look lethal. He did the same to Mosley after Mosley tried to hug him I think. Except, Mosley blocked the hook, and pulled back, which is when he caught the right. He took momentum of the punch by moving back. Ortiz got hit flush with the hook, and like a dumb hoe looked at the ref while the right was landing, thus he caught it flush on the chin.

Floyd did the right thing. I knew Ortiz would crumble, and didn't see any intriguing aspect of this fight. He didn't just blatantly head butt Floyd...he also tried to hit him with a straight left in the middle of Cortez breaking them up after the head butt. Then he wants to hug, kiss, and cuddle with Floyd lol. Why? Because saw his actions didn't do sh1t, and didn't want to get in thurr with an angry Floyd. He was happy the fight ended that way. He was on the verge of getting Knocked out.

However, if you call yourself the best fighter in the history of boxing you don't end fights like that. What he did was right, but putting urrrything behind that right hand while Ortiz was off guard doesn't quite fit up to the standards he wants us to see him by. That's no ATG to me. He didn't hit Judah back, and what Judah did was far worse then Ortiz's actions, thus I am shocked, but not mad. ***** i streamed the whole ppv...i just laughed my ass off
true dat

true dat

JRM
09-19-2011, 01:28 PM
prince boateng is garbage. Ortiz Ko's him under 2.

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 01:35 PM
prince boateng is garbage. Ortiz Ko's him under 2.

Reveal yourself, punk....or GTFO my thread, *****......

JRM
09-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Reveal yourself, punk....or GTFO my thread, *****......

prince boateng aint **** and Ortiz would be too much for him. I'm not an alt. I been reading these forums just made an account son.:hijacked:

-Johannes-
09-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Damn bros why are you all so pissed of as if the fight ended in some sort legal controversy? Boxing isn't a place to make friends, at least not in the ring. Hopkins has done the same and I don't see people being so butthurt about it. Cristian Mijare's second fight with Kawashima ended in a very similar fashon yet no one said anything, not even the Japanese people.

Anyway, besides all that Ortiz could have been DQ'd because that wasn't his first intentional headbutt. Cortez showed Ortiz some mercy but Mayweather didn't, the end.

cactusEG
09-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Sorry man, but I dont Ortiz got what was coming to him. I know he apologized and all but what he did was wrong. Correct me if I am wrong, but im sure I saw Ortiz coming in with his head more than once.

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Sorry man, but I dont Ortiz got what was coming to him. I know he apologized and all but what he did was wrong. Correct me if I am wrong, but im sure I saw Ortiz coming in with his head more than once.

Best post of the thread...although May should have tried to be the bigger man.....

Luffy
09-19-2011, 04:52 PM

so its okay to headbutt people as long as they are not hof'ers why do you keep trying to say that floyd deserves some special treatment or some ****

Big Op
09-19-2011, 06:24 PM
lmao @ elo going ape sh1t in this thread

:lol1:

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 07:08 PM
so its okay to headbutt people as long as they are not hof'ers why do you keep trying to say that floyd deserves some special treatment or some ****

In all honesty...Floyd doesnt deserve shi.t...you are right....BUT if you're gonna headbutt an opponent for no reason at all....its quite stupid IMO, to do it against a legend...I can see why Floyd got upset....all Im saying is that if I hadn't of watched the fight, and I came straight to this thread...I could almost be forgiven for thinking Ortiz done nothing wrong.......

Look at the gif again...look at how he lunges in.......and people are making a thread saying "Victor represented us well" WTF......

http://i56.tinypic.com/2w6z15i.gif

Furthermore, he didnt even own up to the headbutt...saying he didnt mean it.....

Luffy
09-19-2011, 07:45 PM
In all honesty...Floyd doesnt deserve shi.t...you are right....BUT if you're gonna headbutt an opponent for no reason at all....its quite stupid IMO, to do it against a legend...I can see why Floyd got upset....all Im saying is that if I hadn't of watched the fight, and I came straight to this thread...I could almost be forgiven for thinking Ortiz done nothing wrong.......

Look at the gif again...look at how he lunges in.......and people are making a thread saying "Victor represented us well" WTF......

Furthermore, he didnt even own up to the headbutt...saying he didnt mean it.....

he said he was sorry multiple times one of those time he got cheap shotted by floyd how come floyd never owned up and said wether it was legal or not we know he did it as revenge wich theres nothing wrong with it the hook was payback the right hand was taking it too far

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 08:06 PM
he said he was sorry multiple times one of those time he got cheap shotted by floyd how come floyd never owned up and said wether it was legal or not we know he did it as revenge wich theres nothing wrong with it the hook was payback the right hand was taking it too far

I agree, lets not get it twisted.....Im not trying to defend Floyd for hitting Ortiz, I think he should have just beaten him in the ring rather than hit him like that....

But, you cant just hate on Floyd without hating on ortiz....yes he said sorry, but at the same time, sorry doesnt make everything alright......I know its not the same thing but if someone headbutted you for no reason, you have every right to be angry at him, no matter how much the person says sorry.......

If Floyd said sorry after hitting Ortiz....would he still be getting this hate...of course...but why is no one giving Ortiz hate just because he said sorry.....

Luffy
09-19-2011, 08:13 PM
I agree, lets not get it twisted.....Im not trying to defend Floyd for hitting Ortiz, I think he should have just beaten him in the ring rather than hit him like that....

But, you cant just hate on Floyd without hating on ortiz....yes he said sorry, but at the same time, sorry doesnt make everything alright......I know its not the same thing but if someone headbutted you for no reason, you have every right to be angry at him, no matter how much the person says sorry.......

If Floyd said sorry after hitting Ortiz....would he still be getting this hate...of course...but why is no one giving Ortiz hate just because he said sorry.....
if it was a guy on the street i would get angry and rush him however this was a boxing match and two wrongs dont make a right if someone hits you in the nuts are you going to return the favor and then tell the ref he did it first so its okay to do it. and btw i am upset with ortiz for loosing his focus and doing that **** if you would have overwhelmed floyd the way he was muscling him around or beginning to minus the headbutt then i think he was on his way to a competitive fight

-KPB-
09-19-2011, 08:57 PM
if it was a guy on the street i would get angry and rush him however this was a boxing match and two wrongs dont make a right if someone hits you in the nuts are you going to return the favor and then tell the ref he did it first so its okay to do it. and btw i am upset with ortiz for loosing his focus and doing that **** if you would have overwhelmed floyd the way he was muscling him around or beginning to minus the headbutt then i think he was on his way to a competitive fight

Yeah, its a shame the fight didnt go on longer....and yeah, two wrongs dont make a right, but I most definately aint defending Floyd....all Im saying is you have to give both fighter criticism...

Luffy
09-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Yeah, its a shame the fight didnt go on longer....and yeah, two wrongs dont make a right, but I most definately aint defending Floyd....all Im saying is you have to give both fighter criticism...

which i did and also the ref man his job is to give out clear instructions and pay attention the whole time he cannot take his eyes off any fight not leaving any room for error should be their goal

GeorgiaRED
09-21-2011, 01:45 AM
you are a racist b1aatch

i hope you get banned from hurrr b1aatch

why would any1 defend Ortiz? he's a quitting hoe. why any1 didn't see this sh1t happening is beyond my comprehension. I hope you leave you racist ignorant b1atch

hahahahahahaha

What Ortiz did was messed up, also what Floyd did was wrong.

I just don't like Floyd, never did and never will, dumb *****s saying his an ATG. ***** please!

bigsmoothh
09-21-2011, 12:09 PM
yeah thanks vic, you and floyd put on a hell of a show..............

piojo del norte
09-21-2011, 08:55 PM
You didn't read my first post or what *****? I said he recognized he made a mistake and apologized. he could have acted like many other hurt pussiez and said he did it by accident, but he man up to what he did and apologized. That is what I meant.

We all do things in the heat of the moment, dont act like you are perfect KPB. The difference from a real man is that he recognizes his mistakes.

will you see mayweather apologize? i doubt it, he has that ghetto mentality.

piojo del norte
09-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Common posters, don't act like you are perfect. We all do things we regret. We make mistakes. I can understand Ortiz's frustration and I can also understand floyd's retaliation, but the only one who apologized was Ortiz.

Dezumu
09-22-2011, 10:54 PM
yeah representing hard with dem headbutts

x3_bazooka_x3
09-23-2011, 08:31 PM
headbutts are part of the game just like Floyds elbow, Ortiz fouled intentionally no doubt, and Floyd retaliated, However it doesnt change the fact that time was not in.......