View Full Version : Tu Platillo Favorito..

..El Chacal..
09-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Cuales son tus comidas favoritas de tu pais de origen?..

Para mi son los Chiles Rellenos y tambien el Mole esta a toda madre,

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Los guisados de cabrito y las fritadas. Las tostadas regias son enormes. Tambien el machacado. Las empanadas de carne.

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 09:35 PM
El atole de arroz, el flan.

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Tambien los tacos de tripitas. Delicious.

No soy fan de los tamales,.. Nose porque no me atraen mucho la atencion..

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Pero aunque lo tomen mal soy fan de los hot-dogs.

..El Chacal..
09-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Pero aunque lo tomen mal soy fan de los hot-dogs.

Salte guey!..como que hot dogs?..haha jk bro it's all good, pizza is my weakness.

pero no te gustan los tamales?!..man ya viene la temporada de el invierno, y los tamales, bu˝uelos y cafecito..ooohh yeeaa!

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 10:37 PM
I do like them but only when my grandma makes them. Other people don't know how to make the masa right.

yea bro hot-dogs, for some reason I like to make chili dogs and damn I can eat forever.

I am a fan of bunuelos, I have my own stick to poke the bunuelos when they puff, I went to the woods( the wilderness como dijo nacho libre) and I carved it myself. I keep that sucker handy if a dude gets out of hand I use it as a shank.

Salte guey!..como que hot dogs?..haha jk bro it's all good, pizza is my weakness.

pero no te gustan los tamales?!..man ya viene la temporada de el invierno, y los tamales, bu˝uelos y cafecito..ooohh yeeaa!

..El Chacal..
09-14-2011, 10:52 PM
I do like them but only when my grandma makes them. Other people don't know how to make the masa right.

yea bro hot-dogs, for some reason I like to make chili dogs and damn I can eat forever.

I am a fan of bunuelos, I have my own stick to poke the bunuelos when they puff, I went to the woods( the wilderness como dijo nacho libre) and I carved it myself. I keep that sucker handy if a dude gets out of hand I use it as a shank.

I feel you, only when my mother makes them they're on point to me, because le pone chile de la carne a la masa and it makes a world of a difference, not many people do that, haha, man I can't wait now, para ayudarle a mi jefita con los bu˝uelos, but we never poke them, we let them bubble up, put some cinnamon and sugar and let them cool off and they're good to go.

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 11:02 PM
You can try buying the cinnamon that already has the sugar that is what we do it makes it easier. My cousin had a girlfriend who was older than him and she used to make these tamales and used to put some type of cheese that did not melt, also she would put a slice of jalapeno on each. Those were amazing, sadly they separated.

I feel you, only when my mother makes them they're on point to me, because le pone chile de la carne a la masa and it makes a world of a difference, not many people do that, haha, man I can't wait now, para ayudarle a mi jefita con los bu˝uelos, but we never poke them, we let them bubble up, put some cinnamon and sugar and let them cool off and they're good to go.

..El Chacal..
09-14-2011, 11:13 PM
You can try buying the cinnamon that already has the sugar that is what we do it makes it easier. My cousin had a girlfriend who was older than him and she used to make these tamales and used to put some type of cheese that did not melt, also she would put a slice of jalapeno on each. Those were amazing, sadly they separated.

Yea we mix it ourselves and put it in a shaker, but if I find it mixed I'll buy it this year, worth trying.

but yea those are called tamales de rajas, they're ON POINT!..only ones I don't like are the ones that you put the sweet pink masa with raisins in them, they're disgusting, glad my mom stopped making those..

jrosales13
09-14-2011, 11:17 PM
No me gusta la comida Guatemalteca. No se por que, pero no me gusta :lol1:

Pero mi plato favorito es Ceviche. Y para postre Flan.

:fing02:

jrosales13
09-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Y tambien tacos de cabeza/barbacoa.

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 11:20 PM
I rather eat tamales de dulce than any other. The ones with raisins and coco, the pinks ones like you said those are good.

I feel like knocking the door of my cousins ex and asking her for some tamales, it would be akwards though. I will try to get them back together eventough he is married and has a kid now. Oh well, them tamales are worth it

Yea we mix it ourselves and put it in a shaker, but if I find it mixed I'll buy it this year, worth trying.

but yea those are called tamales de rajas, they're ON POINT!..only ones I don't like are the ones that you put the sweet pink masa with raisins in them, they're disgusting, glad my mom stopped making those..

..El Chacal..
09-14-2011, 11:27 PM
No me gusta la comida Guatemalteca. No se por que, pero no me gusta :lol1:

Pero mi plato favorito es Ceviche. Y para postre Flan.

:fing02:

Para postre el Pastel de 3 leches is the shiizz..

pero como se comen el ceviche?..en tostadas como nosotros?..y es de camaron o pescado?

..El Chacal..
09-14-2011, 11:29 PM
I rather eat tamales de dulce than any other. The ones with raisins and coco, the pinks ones like you said those are good.

I feel like knocking the door of my cousins ex and asking her for some tamales, it would be akwards though. I will try to get them back together eventough he is married and has a kid now. Oh well, them tamales are worth it

I haven't had them since I was like 12, was never a fan, but LMAO, that would be awkward as hell, like "Hey you!..umm, I was just wondering, those tamales you made back in the day?..u still make them?"...hahaha!...

Big Op
09-14-2011, 11:33 PM
los cheese tamales with chile FTW

jrosales13
09-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Para postre el Pastel de 3 leches is the shiizz..

pero como se comen el ceviche?..en tostadas como nosotros?..y es de camaron o pescado?

In Guatemala they eat it with crackers. I eat it with Tostada and Pescado, camarom, mixta, don't matter. As long as I can put salsa tapatio on it.

..El Chacal..
09-14-2011, 11:44 PM
In Guatemala they eat it with crackers. I eat it with Tostada and Pescado, camarom, mixta, don't matter. As long as I can put salsa tapatio on it.

Valentina & Tabasco >>>> Tapatio btw..haha..

but I see, I've noticed that costumbres Guatemaltecos y Mexicanos tienen mucho en comun, we got a few of you all here in the Midwest, cool ass people, most are dark as hell, and everyone calls them Mexican..lmao..

El Ceja
09-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Y tambien tacos de cabeza/barbacoa.
Tacos de Cabeza are the bomb! whats a typical Guate plate?

Bababoey970
09-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Los tamales con pasas me encantan con un cafecito noo cayata lo siko. Pero tambien me los tacos de tripas con una salsita no mames guey.

El Ceja
09-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Left over tamales grilled on the comal...se me hizo agua la boca! can't wait for Thanksgiving!

..El Chacal..
09-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Left over tamales grilled on the comal...se me hizo agua la boca! can't wait for Thanksgiving!

LMFAO!!..Green K...

left over tamales trump over fresh ones, just like you said over the comal when the hojas get a lil black..and a fresh cup of coffee..WHAAA?.damn..my mommy gonna make some for the fight this weekend...

piojo del norte
09-15-2011, 09:16 PM
no cayate el osico LMAOOO!!! Heck yea man de tripitas con esa salsa de guacamole, no es gucamalo es salsa de guacamole. Y los tamales de pasa estan con madres.

Los tamales con pasas me encantan con un cafecito noo cayata lo siko. Pero tambien me los tacos de tripas con una salsita no mames guey.

piojo del norte
09-15-2011, 09:17 PM
To be fair Don, the leftover ones in the comal are much better in taste than the recien salido ones. That's just my opinion my family thinks so as well.