View Full Version : DRO VS GeorgiaRED......Go!!!!!!!!!!

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Ok so we got new fresh BEEF....this could be a classic in the making.........

GeorgiaRED VS DRO.......

This could be fall out from the GRed vs Elo beef......perhaps it goes farther than that.....we won't know till they tell us for them selves....

This is their dedicated thread.......lets start off with the two kats in question ....

GeorgiaRED......state your case.......

DRO.....state your case.....

the rest of you.......who you got in this e-beef????

LATINO LANGA............GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Luffy
09-14-2011, 06:22 PM
i think this beef stems from dros disregard of red since red is a newer poster.

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 07:48 PM
i think this beef stems from dros disregard of red since red is a newer poster.

he is??????????

Luffy
09-14-2011, 09:29 PM
he is??????????

well him like myself are not that well known i actually dont remember when he joined but obviously i joined later and am less well known then him

LeG00N
09-14-2011, 10:04 PM
well him like myself are not that well known i actually dont remember when he joined but obviously i joined later and am less well known then him

He's been here a long time... under different names

Luffy
09-14-2011, 10:11 PM
He's been here a long time... under different names

really then i dont know wtf this is about then but lets get them both in here dro always makes me laugh

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 01:05 PM
really then i dont know wtf this is about then but lets get them both in here dro always makes me laugh

Im surprised they are both being shy little cuntz........come on DRO and GRed.....get you asses in here!!!!!!!!!!

Luffy
09-15-2011, 01:08 PM
this is turning out to be like a mayweather fight

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 01:14 PM
this is turning out to be like a mayweather fight

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:.......weak sauce........

Im sure they will come correct in a while...........I got trust in them.........

piojo del norte
09-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Gred would beat the snot out of dro's nose. Dro won't even pass the drug test, everbody knows that.

saludos ric

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:.......weak sauce........

Im sure they will come correct in a while...........I got trust in them.........

Luffy
09-16-2011, 02:50 AM
Its a mayweather fight cuz it promised so much and has delivered so little

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 02:51 AM
Gred would beat the snot out of dro's nose. Dro won't even pass the drug test, everbody knows that.

saludos ric

HAHAHHAHAHAHA,......you pickin GRed in this beef huh???............:wave:

Hi-Dro
09-16-2011, 03:41 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA,......you pickin GRed in this beef huh???............:wave:

nah he's just mad porque i dissed him

but yeah Gred I am coming for u b1aatch

uhhh

I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet. See? I'm the shiznit.

uhhh try to **** with dat b1aatch. u can't cuz u aint got flow like a *****

GeorgiaRED
09-16-2011, 07:42 AM

saludos ric

I'm surprised that Dro didn't dis you after that.

nah he's just mad porque i dissed him

but yeah Gred I am coming for u b1aatch

uhhh

I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet. See? I'm the shiznit.

uhhh try to **** with dat b1aatch. u can't cuz u aint got flow like a *****

Is Dro trying to make this a rap battle?!?!?!

Anyway, Dro don't like me 'cause I'm cool with Rab, a Mexican who playfully disrespected Mexican-Americans but they all thought that he was serious. So now most Mexican Americans hate Rab's guts and anyone who is cool with him.

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM

Anyway, Dro don't like me 'cause I'm cool with Rab, a Mexican who playfully disrespected Mexican-Americans but they all thought that he was serious. So now most Mexican Americans hate Rab's guts and anyone who is cool with him.

Wait your cool with Rab??????????:bigeyes::?!::scared::omfg:

Hi-Dro
09-16-2011, 04:13 PM

i don't like u cuz u coo with rab?

:peeright:rab

rab doesn't pretend..he actually thought he was better then *****s in the U.S cuz he was from Mexico.
the only reason he stopped talking sh1t is cuz his picture surfaced and he got embarrassed. that's why dat ***** M.I.A

how u gon talk sh1t and look like a retarded holocaust survivor? exactly

that's why his b1aatch ass isn't hurrr no mo

Derranged
09-16-2011, 04:28 PM
RAB should stand for Retarded Ass Bandit. Seriously, that guy is ****in dumb.

Luffy
09-16-2011, 05:20 PM

rab doesn't pretend..he actually thought he was better then *****s in the U.S cuz he was from Mexico.
the only reason he stopped talking sh1t is cuz his picture surfaced and he got embarrassed. that's why dat ***** M.I.A

:haha::haha::haha:

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 05:34 PM

that's the same fuk tard I made that one pic of suckin Donkey dick right??? or am I getting these moofakas confused???????

Hi-Dro
09-16-2011, 08:16 PM
that's the same fuk tard I made that one pic of suckin Donkey dick right??? or am I getting these moofakas confused???????

that's him *****

he was talking the most sh1t till those pics surfaced

now that b1aatch is gone

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 08:17 PM
that's him *****

he was talking the most sh1t till those pics surfaced

now that b1aatch is gone

GRed...........reportate weuy...........aver dinos si es verdad.......

Hi-Dro
09-16-2011, 08:20 PM
GRed...........reportate weuy...........aver dinos si es verdad.......

you don't remember? that donkey pic did it though...

i haven't seen that ***** since then

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 08:36 PM
you don't remember? that donkey pic did it though...

i haven't seen that ***** since then

well I wasn't sure bout that dude's name cuz he changed it a few times so I guess I got confused......that donkey pic ruined him though ahahhaha......

but I did not know Gred was his buddy though........

Luffy
09-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Wasnt it kev that somehow obtained that picture

Roja's480
09-16-2011, 10:59 PM
this is why im just going to stop by once in a while, u guys repeat everything all over we need new threads, new interesting conversation, Ive been bored these past few weeks but once i hit the HL the same threads are up, where is all the new threads that's why the HL isn't getting more members, well maybe just maybe Ortiz wins and we can talk boxing and represent the Mexican boxers, instead of talking about the same old boring stories

u guys notice were the only raza that talks **** to there own, instead of backing each other up and making fun of the Filipinos, or British who constantly talk trash about Mexicans fvck man and i cant wait till tomorrow peace guys

LeG00N
09-17-2011, 01:39 PM
this is why im just going to stop by once in a while, u guys repeat everything all over we need new threads, new interesting conversation, Ive been bored these past few weeks but once i hit the HL the same threads are up, where is all the new threads that's why the HL isn't getting more members, well maybe just maybe Ortiz wins and we can talk boxing and represent the Mexican boxers, instead of talking about the same old boring stories

u guys notice were the only raza that talks **** to there own, instead of backing each other up and making fun of the Filipinos, or British who constantly talk trash about Mexicans fvck man and i cant wait till tomorrow peace guys

You have a point u never see the pinoys fightng with each other

Roja's480
09-17-2011, 02:15 PM
You have a point u never see the pinoys fightng with each other

agree..........

Capo Loko
09-17-2011, 07:01 PM
making fun of the Filipinos, or British who constantly talk trash about Mexicans fvck man and i cant wait till tomorrow peace guys

these clowns have no right to talk shyt or clown on anybody. They suck at everything they do.

Who do they have besides a steroid taking boxer and a british coke head? Talking shyt to them would be wasting time.

you seriously gonna waste your time on Filipinos? That's like picking on a kindergartner... As for British... All you gotta do is call them "wanker" and they almost have a phucking seizure.

I agree tho... We need new and better shyt.

War Mayweather

Hi-Dro
09-17-2011, 07:11 PM
atleast we just talk sh1t to each other

****k being racist and talking sh1t about another group of people

Roja's480
09-17-2011, 09:47 PM
atleast we just talk sh1t to each other

****k being racist and talking sh1t about another group of people

well if u continue talking **** to each other at least bring new material, not repeats of repeats

Roja's480
09-17-2011, 09:48 PM
well if u continue talking **** to each other at least bring new material, not repeats of repeats

maniac what u think of my sig, no i didnt make it but its nice

LeG00N
09-17-2011, 10:27 PM
maniac what u think of my sig, no i didnt make it but its nice

best sig.....................ever

RavshinRicRude
09-19-2011, 01:19 PM

Bro.....your not doing any one any favors by sticking around.....I though you said you were gonna leave??? so just leave then...no need to talk about it.....just do it......the Langa was doing fine before you and it will do fine without you....don't get me wrong you been a fairly entertaining kat or what not.....but at the end of the day if you don't dig us......then :wave:

Hi-Dro
09-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Bro.....your not doing any one any favors by sticking around.....I though you said you were gonna leave??? so just leave then...no need to talk about it.....just do it......the Langa was doing fine before you and it will do fine without you....don't get me wrong you been a fairly entertaining kat or what not.....but at the end of the day if you don't dig us......then :wave:

i didn't want to be rude but who da ****k is that *****?

RavshinRicRude
09-19-2011, 01:44 PM
i didn't want to be rude but who da ****k is that *****?

I hope I didn't come off as rude that wasn't my intent but if the kat wants to leave no body here is stopping him......

he said he was out......aight no skin off our back.........let him kick rox.....:wave:

its funny to me how some kat will "announce" they departure but then either stick around, modify, they statement.....or never leave and just do it to be an attention whore.........not saying that is what this kat is doing but at the end of the day......if your gonna bounce put up the "deuce" then bounce........true story!

Hi-Dro
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
I hope I didn't come off as rude that wasn't my intent but if the kat wants to leave no body here is stopping him......

he said he was out......aight no skin off our back.........let him kick rox.....:wave:

its funny to me how some kat will "announce" they departure but then either stick around, modify, they statement.....or never leave and just do it to be an attention whore.........not saying that is what this kat is doing but at the end of the day......if your gonna bounce put up the "deuce" then bounce........true story!

who dat ***** be?

he talk like he been on hurrr forever yet a ***** neva done seem him up in hurrrrrr

RavshinRicRude
09-19-2011, 03:43 PM
who dat ***** be?

he talk like he been on hurrr forever yet a ***** neva done seem him up in hurrrrrr

Umm if im not mistaken he came on a few months ago when we were giving el Elotero the biznez..........he came on defending him for whatever reason....

like I said he seems like a cool kat but dont' give me that "im leaving" sh1t then try to regulate......if you don't wanna chill then two tears in a bucket it fuk it.......kick rocks son!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/15/129001406483781423.jpg

GeorgiaRED
09-21-2011, 03:04 AM

Oh snap, this nig is funny!

well I wasn't sure bout that dude's name cuz he changed it a few times so I guess I got confused......that donkey pic ruined him though ahahhaha......

but I did not know Gred was his buddy though........

Seriously Ric?!?!?! I know that I told you at least three times that I was cool with Rab-that doesn't mean we're e-buddies.

I've been cool with Rab since he made an alt of Storm, "ProudAmerican" with Storm's pictures from back in the good ole days when everyone disliked Storm including Boss and Cuauh.

Do you guys remember when Storm was down and **** because he beat his wifey and was a drunk and made a really long thread over at the BSL and RAb clowned on Storm and everyone at the HL thought that Storm killed himself as a result?

ProudAmerican is still on my friend's list.

RavshinRicRude
09-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Oh snap, this nig is funny!

Seriously Ric?!?!?! I know that I told you at least three times that I was cool with Rab-that doesn't mean we're e-buddies.

I've been cool with Rab since he made an alt of Storm, "ProudAmerican" with Storm's pictures from back in the good ole days when everyone disliked Storm including Boss and Cuauh.

Do you guys remember when Storm was down and **** because he beat his wifey and was a drunk and made a really long thread over at the BSL and RAb clowned on Storm and everyone at the HL thought that Storm killed himself as a result?

ProudAmerican is still on my friend's list.

I wasn't around then I don't think or at least I missed the thread......so after all the drama you still cool with Rab?

GeorgiaRED
09-22-2011, 12:31 AM
I wasn't around then I don't think or at least I missed the thread......so after all the drama you still cool with Rab?

Yessir! That alt Rab made was funny as hell that's why Rab got banned right away after making that alt. Everyone thought that was very wrong of Rab but I thought it was funny as hell. However, after Rab came back months later he started defending Storm's dumb ass, I was like, WTF?!?! That's when you made that pic of the donkey with Storm's wifey, Storm, and Rab.

He really disliked Storm back in the day. You should look for that thread. You'll have tons of new material to clown on.

That was when everyone's hatred for Storm was at it's peak.

RavshinRicRude
09-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Yessir! That alt Rab made was funny as hell that's why Rab got banned right away after making that alt. Everyone thought that was very wrong of Rab but I thought it was funny as hell. However, after Rab came back months later he started defending Storm's dumb ass, I was like, WTF?!?! That's when you made that pic of the donkey with Storm's wifey, Storm, and Rab.

He really disliked Storm back in the day. You should look for that thread. You'll have tons of new material to clown on.

That was when everyone's hatred for Storm was at it's peak.

weaksauce.............