View Full Version : Wake the fck up mma lounge

MARKBNLV
09-12-2011, 04:30 PM
This new breed of moron is trashing this website,i hardly see kaps post,fck i hardly see anyone post in here,and the lounge is a certified turd anymore,wtf happened i find myself posting in nsb to get away.

ƒallenloki
09-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Agreed.

We've got a few trolls (or legitimate idiots) on here too.

MARKBNLV
09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Agreed.

We've got a few trolls (or legitimate idiots) on here too.

Boxingscene needs to get the alts in check they are wrecking the website,true lovers of both sports are finding greener pastures,the freedom of this place is what made me love it,i could curse speak my true thoughts about a fight without a retard mod banning me,as a hardcore boxing fan this site was awesome when i first joined.

Now its degraded like espn .

Spazz
09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi! Now you happy?

MechaGodzilla
09-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Boxingscene needs to get the alts in check they are wrecking the website,true lovers of both sports are finding greener pastures,the freedom of this place is what made me love it,i could curse speak my true thoughts about a fight without a retard mod banning me,as a hardcore boxing fan this site was awesome when i first joined.

Now its degraded like espn .

Agreed..... and **** ESPN....

blaze778
09-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Seriously, I've noticed an increase of trolls on this forum lately?

Mostly Anderson Silva dicksuckers.

MARKBNLV
09-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Seriously, I've noticed an increase of trolls on this forum lately?

Mostly Anderson Silva dicksuckers.

The good posters are staying away also,i find myself spending a fraction of the time on here that i use to.

blaze778
09-13-2011, 07:34 PM
The good posters are staying away also,i find myself spending a fraction of the time on here that i use to.

Me too.

I didn't post nearly as much this year as I did last year. I am more busy this year, but besides that I'm just tired the trolling and redundant threads asking blatantly stupid questions.

At least last year, we had the lounge and the MMA section to run to when NSB was being retarded. Now NSB is not as bad, but almost every other section has taken a hit.

This MMA section isn't too bad with the trolling, but a lot the good posters aren't posting as much and this part of the forum doesn't get too much traffic to begin with.

F l i c k e r
09-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Meh. Really nothing happening in the mma world right now.

If Gomi fought Guillard. Then I'd be blowing up this forum. But he is fighting Nate. **** that match up. Nate gets hit once, *****es out, goes to the floor, submits him easy. **** that fight.

but yeah. nothing happening in the mma world right now. nothing interesting at least.

blaze778
09-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Meh. Really nothing happening in the mma world right now.

If Gomi fought Guillard. Then I'd be blowing up this forum. But he is fighting Nate. **** that match up. Nate gets hit once, *****es out, goes to the floor, submits him easy. **** that fight.

but yeah. nothing happening in the mma world right now. nothing interesting at least.

MMA has been pretty eventful this year, but not where it matters most, which are the actual fights. How many canceled (or postponed) fights have there been this year?

It has been a pretty slow year compared to 2010 as far as fights, but that hasn't slowed down the Chael Sonnen, or Anderson and Fedor troll threads.

F l i c k e r
09-13-2011, 09:28 PM
It's easy to troll. I can troll.

However, whenever I troll it turns out to be true. Not one time have I trolled on this forum and it not really happen. Fedor? called it. Torres? Called it. Everyone hated me for it, when I called it but eventually turned out to really happen. :lol1:

Spazz
09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
It's easy to troll. I can troll.

However, whenever I troll it turns out to be true. Not one time have I trolled on this forum and it not really happen. Fedor? called it. Torres? Called it. Everyone hated me for it, when I called it but eventually turned out to really happen. :lol1:

Not hard to do. Keep trolling, claiming someone will lose, over and over. Everyone eventually loses, and you suddenly think you are a genius. Not too difficult.

Marchegiano
09-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Not hard to do. Keep trolling, claiming someone will lose, over and over. Everyone eventually loses, and you suddenly think you are a genius. Not too difficult.

LMAO! Suck it Flicker.

The quality of MMA fan has always been a laughable state. The general MMA fan sees, hears, and speaks what he wants regardless of facts, physics, or any other investigatable counter to his point. The hardest thing to do here is to get someone to open up a new god damn window and google something for ****'s sake..

Blair_Wells#32
09-17-2011, 07:47 AM
bleh been called a troll cause i said fedor's comp's been a bucha under achievers aside from Cro cop and Nog :P everyone here is a Fedor is god Fan or Pride ****ing Hugger.
no real mma sense in em at all. thats why i quit this forum.

Marchegiano
09-17-2011, 09:53 AM
makes you a bit of a ***** mate.

Sn1
09-17-2011, 01:12 PM
if I wanted to post with people like Kaps and Fallenloki I would go to Sherdog, plenty of overly bias pride fanboys there.

croz
09-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Nah, the boxing guys are just learning to fight back more; It's the same over at the Sherdog boxing forum with vast fluctuations of trolls emerging from the sub forum

croz
09-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Just go check out the boxing forum on Sherdog right now, they just erased ALL OF THE THREADS about Floyd vs Ortiz yet for some reason left all the troll threads behind; So for some reason the thread "This will be huge in the press" is fit for deletion where as "Boxing is Dead because of this fight" is somehow AOK according to the mods there

The bias clearly falls on the side of the MMA guys, the boxing guys are just reacting; You have no right to complain for the repercussions of your own actions

kaps
09-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Just go check out the boxing forum on Sherdog right now, they just erased ALL OF THE THREADS about Floyd vs Ortiz yet for some reason left all the troll threads behind; So for some reason the thread "This will be huge in the press" is fit for deletion where as "Boxing is Dead because of this fight" is somehow AOK according to the mods there

The bias clearly falls on the side of the MMA guys, the boxing guys are just reacting; You have no right to complain for the repercussions of your own actions

This isn't Sherdog. What the **** are you talking about?

kaps
09-18-2011, 10:38 AM
if I wanted to post with people like Kaps and Fallenloki I would go to Sherdog, plenty of overly bias pride fanboys there.

Everyone here would actually prefer it if you did go post at Sherdog...

-Swizzy-
09-18-2011, 12:54 PM

you're one of the biggest trolls here. you red k anyone who criticizes Nick Diaz. I can't believe with those sensitivity issues that you are actually a moderator here.

I have never even thought of red k'ing anyone who criticized my favorite fighter. Only ppl I have ever red k'd are the ones who have red k'd me first.

Wouldn't be surprised if ppl started getting blocked from this forum because they criticized the Diaz bros.

kaps
09-18-2011, 02:27 PM
you're one of the biggest trolls here. you red k anyone who criticizes Nick Diaz. I can't believe with those sensitivity issues that you are actually a moderator here.

I have never even thought of red k'ing anyone who criticized my favorite fighter. Only ppl I have ever red k'd are the ones who have red k'd me first.

Wouldn't be surprised if ppl started getting blocked from this forum because they criticized the Diaz bros.

The red was for being a Zuffa Zombie. What's the Karma system for anyway? And who says mods can't use it because they're mods? I can't believe you're crying about it publicly.....

-Swizzy-
09-18-2011, 04:05 PM
The red was for being a Zuffa Zombie. What's the Karma system for anyway? And who says mods can't use it because they're mods? I can't believe you're crying about it publicly.....

lol @ I'm crying about it. like I give a ****.

you're the one who's crying by giving me the red k. and if you check, I didn't return the favor...that would be considered crying.

Zuffa zombies are the reason I left sherdog btw.

It's the same song in every forum. When a poster doesn't like the opinion of another and can't rebuttal the post, they resort to accusations of bias and hate. Weak....

F l i c k e r
09-18-2011, 04:15 PM

you're the one who's crying by giving me the red k. and if you check, I didn't return the favor...that would be considered crying.

It's the same song in every forum. When a poster doesn't like the opinion of another and can't rebuttal the post, they resort to accusations of bias and hate. Weak....

hm..... :thinking:

I am sure you called me an idiot and a hater a few times because I said Miguel Torres wasn't ***** but a guy who beats up on smaller dudes.(which turned out to be true). And Fedor was overrated and would lose to Lesnar. (which he most likely would as he loss to Werdum and Silva.)

interesting, quote you have made there swizzy. :lol1:

kaps
09-18-2011, 04:16 PM

Just mentioning the k is crying about it. Bias and hate are the only way you can have Dana White's side in this matter.....

croz
09-18-2011, 09:57 PM

I'm saying MMA fans have it easier on the boxing forum than boxing fans do on the MMA one, so quit *****ing

Squezze
09-18-2011, 10:24 PM
So what about that Joe Son? Life in jail eh? Now when I watch UFC 4, I think it's karma punching him in the balls, instead of Keith Hackney.

Discuss.

-Swizzy-
09-18-2011, 11:34 PM
hm..... :thinking:

I am sure you called me an idiot and a hater a few times because I said Miguel Torres wasn't ***** but a guy who beats up on smaller dudes.(which turned out to be true). And Fedor was overrated and would lose to Lesnar. (which he most likely would as he loss to Werdum and Silva.)

interesting, quote you have made there swizzy. :lol1:

I don't think I've ever once had a miguel torres conversation with anyone.

and if you did ever criticize Torres, the last thing I would do is call you names. I would disagree with you and give you my reasons. I don't disrespect posters with name calling unless they start it with me first. Not my thing.

Sn1
09-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Everyone here would actually prefer it if you did go post at Sherdog...I do. and by everyone you mean the 3 stooges.

you, fallenloki and nodogoshi, who I might add steal all there best topics directly from sherdog. you are a complete joke on this forum, be surprised if anyone but the other 2 stooges have anything resembling respect for you.

and what is all this Zuffa zombie ****, if I have my own opinion and coincidentally its the same as someone connected to the UFC I am given that label....you do realise that being anti establishment is just as predictable and lolworthy as anyone quoting the views of dana white verbatim.