View Full Version : You can make EASY MONEY on Overeem-Lesnar!

$BloodyNate$
09-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Heard the line was dead even. I'm seriously bout to bet real money. Theirs just no way in hell Lesnar can win. He's a big bully wrestler who does backflips and cartwheels when he gets touched. Overeem is bigger, stronger, could throw him around like a rag doll and will retire lesnar with a brutal KO.

Blair_Wells#32
09-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Cause he Really Rag Dolled Werdum last fight huh? :lol1: if i remember correctly he also got outstruck by werdum that fight as well.
i think brock will put the preasure on him early with take downs or wear him out on the cage and finish Overeem in the early 2nd round.
Excited for this fight, there are alot of Exciting fights for Overeem in the UFC, Carwin,Mir,Dos Santos,Cain,Kongo,Pat Barry, Even Big Ben Rothwell would be a fight i'd like to see, that guy can take a beating and give it back.
i'd like to see Overeem take out Meat head cant' stand that guy.

SLIMY RAT
09-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Bigger? Stronger :haha:

I hope we see fully fit deer eating Lesnar and then you come back and say this..

Overeems striking vs Werdum was garbage cause he was worried about the TD..

Imagine what it will be like vs an excellent wrestler like Lesnar..

Overeem hardly fights great under pressure..

Dude got pounded out by Shogun.. your telling me if Lesnar who has 60-70 pounds on Shogun can't?

dan_cov
09-08-2011, 05:56 PM
I agree Overeem should win comfortably but these are two huge MMA fighters. Anything can happen.

Not many thought Nog would beat Shaub nevermind by K.O

If you do bet a packet I wish you good luck but remember no bets a guaranteed win.

$BloodyNate$
09-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Are you guys ****ing kidding me? Because Werdum fights EXACTLY like Lesnar huh? Lesnar is all about coming forward and being the bully, and yes Overeem did rag doll Werdum, he threw him down several times. Werdum was just an ugly style match up.

Lesnar feeds exactly into Overeems style. Just you wait. He's gonna eat knees from hell. Lesnar has no chin.

croz
09-10-2011, 06:30 PM
The fight will be rigged for Brock to win. The UFC can't afford to have Brock lose again.

Marchegiano
09-12-2011, 01:24 PM
The fight's not gonna happen. They'll do some Diaz bull****.

BTW Brock's bigger, stronger, dumber, and heartless( like lack of drive, not mean.....he is mean too just not heartless mean) Alistair would beat the hell out of him, but he's not bigger, or stronger. Alistair has said on camera Brock's much bigger.

Blair_Wells#32
09-14-2011, 04:08 PM
:lol1: Brock misses one fight because of Illness and you think he's gonna sneak away from Overeem, having a foot of your intestines removed seems like a legit reason not to fight to me.
and just read a rumor on the junkie forums that Brocks bringing in Badr Hari to help him train for Overeem, not sure if its true but very interesting if it is, who better to help him get his timing down and figure out Overeem.

Big BRICKS
09-14-2011, 05:23 PM
People are writing Lesnar off too quickly, Overeem will win this but you guys are acting like roided wrestlers don't dominate the sport haha.

Marchegiano
09-15-2011, 07:51 AM
:lol1: Brock misses one fight because of Illness and you think he's gonna sneak away from Overeem, having a foot of your intestines removed seems like a legit reason not to fight to me.
and just read a rumor on the junkie forums that Brocks bringing in Badr Hari to help him train for Overeem, not sure if its true but very interesting if it is, who better to help him get his timing down and figure out Overeem.

1, No, I don't think it has anything to do with that. I think all parties in question know the fight isn't going to happen. I feel it's all scripted. I feel like the Diaz situation was obviously thought out, and they're just following the prescription already written.

2. Badr is interesting....especially since Brock doesn't get hit in the face during training. I don't see how he could help him though. Brock's coming in a terrible striker regardless of the amount of hours he puts in before Dec30. He should focus on takedowns.

roided wrestler don't dominate the sport. They get belts and leave them. Fantastic strikers are the ones who dominate. Anderson, dominant. Chuck, dominated. The champions who reign the longest are the most dominant force. A wrestler is a bottle rocket.....even if you shove twenty in a can it just isn't a mortar. Fizzle-pop and whirly streaks are impressive in mass quantity, however, where their red glare?

$BloodyNate$
09-15-2011, 05:45 PM
People are writing Lesnar off too quickly, Overeem will win this but you guys are acting like roided wrestlers don't dominate the sport haha.

Cain's a better wrestler then lesnar, but I feel Overeem is a bigger presence. The size different isn't ridiculous, their about the same size, just once Lesnar gets hit he's either going to sleep or doing a backflip. Especially once he eats a knee from Overeem. Overeem can do what Carwin did but get the job done.

Pessimistic
09-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Chuck Liddel took out Overeem in Pride just to let you know.

Blair_Wells#32
09-17-2011, 08:50 AM
Overeem Gassed Stopping a JJ players half assed take downs dude how's he gonna don on a full Fledged Brock Take Down Dude?
i know your tryig to cling to the japanese mma but its gone Brocks gonne **** him up 2nd round TKO :)

Marchegiano
09-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Judo and Ju Jitsu are subtle you untrained fool. Wrestling is not. Gentle way basically mean tricky, and wrestling.....especially Brock's half assed version of it...is telegraphed. Notice the gaping when Brock shoots vs Werdum....the latter doesn't even attempt a take down until well with-in striking range. The afore will attempt to run throw the striking range. One's trying to trick you and the other couldn't care less about you seeing him coming.

I'm not even saying your wrong about Brock achieving the take down. I'm saying grappling disciplines are different. Jitsu...gentle way...is deceptive and wrestling is forceful. They're fundamentally different ways to achieve similar ends damn near opposites

croz
09-17-2011, 01:48 PM
I got perma banned from Sherdog for betting 200 euro on Lesnar because I said the fight would be fixed for him to win.

Rocky...
09-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Yeah man i hear you, im betting big on overeem as well :fing02:

dan_cov
09-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Chuck Liddel took out Overeem in Pride just to let you know.

That was nearly 10 years ago when Overeem was literally killing himself to make middleweight and just to let you know Brocks stand up has never been and never will be on par with a prime Chuck Liddell.

Marchegiano
09-20-2011, 12:57 PM
I got perma banned from Sherdog for betting 200 euro on Lesnar because I said the fight would be fixed for him to win.

yeah man, everything surrounding these "big" ufc vs sf cards is fishy. **** doesn't make sense.

Squezze
09-22-2011, 10:27 AM
This is MMA. Not boxing. The fight won't be fixed. You people are crazy. I wouldn't bet the house on Overeem either. You can count the amount of credible heavyweights that Overeem has beaten on one hand. Overeem is gonna end up on his back, eating lunch box fists, most likely.