View Full Version : Condit has a better chance then Diaz...

$BloodyNate$
09-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm as disappointed as the next dude since I wanted to hear Diaz smack talk, taunt and flick him off lmao but in reality Condit has a better chance.

-Diaz have all around better juijitsu resume, but Condit has ALOT better guard where he most likely be since this is a fight where GSP will try to hump. Better transitions too.

-Diaz stops people with accumilation, Condit puts them to sleep. Better technique too.

Basically the same type of fighter, very aggressive on the feet and ground. Condits just the better fighter.

F l i c k e r
09-08-2011, 04:22 PM
I agree. On all accounts.

Condit is the better fighter. He is underrated and overlooked. However 27 fights, 26 finishes by either ko or submission 50/50 percentage?! You can't even deny it. After he wrecked two of my favorite welterweights. Condit is real.

He not only has a better chance than Nick. He WILL beat GSP.

$BloodyNate$
09-08-2011, 04:28 PM

Condit is the better fighter. He is underrated and overlooked. However 27 fights, 26 finishes by either ko or submission 50/50 percentage?! You can't even deny it. After he wrecked two of my favorite welterweights. Condit is real.

haha hell yeah! Condit is the freakin man. Too many people overlook him too, not to mention its the same as Jon Jones & Rashad Evans, I'm sure they have sparred so I'm sure Condit knows alil extra somethin somethin to get the W.

I feel it too! Condit will either knock him out if GSP has the balls to stand, or I really think he can submit him too.

$BloodyNate$
09-08-2011, 04:31 PM
If Greg Jackson was in GSP's corner I'd its a safe W for Condit but I got a feeling theirs a reason Jackson stepped outta this. Maybe he feels Condit is just as good and just wants the better fighter to win?

-Swizzy-
09-08-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm as disappointed as the next dude since I wanted to hear Diaz smack talk, taunt and flick him off lmao but in reality Condit has a better chance.

-Diaz have all around better juijitsu resume, but Condit has ALOT better guard where he most likely be since this is a fight where GSP will try to hump. Better transitions too.

-Diaz stops people with accumilation, Condit puts them to sleep. Better technique too.

Basically the same type of fighter, very aggressive on the feet and ground. Condits just the better fighter.

Was about to make a thread saying the same things.

Condit won't get the credit because he has never been a top dog in the promotion like Diaz was at Strikeforce, but just based on skill and athleticism, Condit is the better overall fighter.