View Full Version : Looks like someone don't want me to win...

kaps
09-07-2011, 10:02 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4EbRnFn0Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kaps
09-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Silva/St. Pierre superfight can't happen in Nick beats Georges ass......

-Swizzy-
09-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Silva/St. Pierre superfight can't happen in Nick beats Georges ass......

lol, yeah THAT'S why this fight got cancelled. Not because Diaz missed TWO press conferences.

Dana gave him 1 chance after the Toronto presser and Diaz blew that chance.

IMO, I would have loved to see a Diaz-GSP fight, but Dana should cut Diaz and make an example out of him. Nothing cool about missing promotional tours.

Diaz clearly belongs in a smaller promotion where he can look like a super fighter against bums and he wouldn't have to go to press conferences.

kaps
09-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Yeah, because press conferences are sooooo important. I'm sure there are a ton of people out there who watch UFC that didn't know GSP was fighting Nick. It's a bull**** move and you know it. Diaz, Strikeforce, and the fans are getting screwed over by Zuffa and you're basically gargling Dana's nutsack. Now with no Diaz, Fedor, or Reem Strikeforce ratings are going to drop drastically. Insuring that Showtime doesn't renew their deal with them, and Diaz is locked into a long term contract so he can't box or fight for rival promotions to draw ratings for them. Zuffa's dirty tactics at work as usual.....

Perfect Plex
09-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah Dana made a bigger deal out of it, than what it really was. Big wow, a few press conferences were missed.

As long as he weighs in & fights thats all that matters. Really gutted that fight aint happening now.

GSP vs Condit is just a solid fight. Diaz vs GSP was more than just a fight, it was a event. UFC 137 card now looks not so good.

Damn....:(

Marchegiano
09-07-2011, 11:35 PM
ug, it's crazy how petty people are. I really wanted to see the fight...****ing ass hole.White should get the boots to him medium style.

Clegg
09-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Yeah, because press conferences are sooooo important. I'm sure there are a ton of people out there who watch UFC that didn't know GSP was fighting Nick. It's a bull**** move and you know it. Diaz, Strikeforce, and the fans are getting screwed over by Zuffa and you're basically gargling Dana's nutsack. Now with no Diaz, Fedor, or Reem Strikeforce ratings are going to drop drastically. Insuring that Showtime doesn't renew their deal with them, and Diaz is locked into a long term contract so he can't box or fight for rival promotions to draw ratings for them. Zuffa's dirty tactics at work as usual.....

I agree, and it sucks that one of the most anticipated fights of the year isn't happening, but he really should've made sure he was at those press conferences. Not because they are so important but because he should've known that there would be an over-reaction if he didn't keep the UFC people happy.

I'm not saying it should be that way, but it is that way and he must have known that because Dana has been jumped up little Hitler for years now.

Grapes
09-08-2011, 01:28 AM
well blame whoever you guys want to but if diaz would of just went to the press, sat on his chair and took pictures he would still be fighting GSP right now

chiguy91
09-08-2011, 01:37 AM
well blame whoever you guys want to but if diaz would of just went to the press, sat on his chair and took pictures he would still be fighting GSP right now

yeah i agree. sucks it's not happening, but damn, why miss 2 pressers? if that's true instead of 1.

Kenny MF Powers
09-08-2011, 01:39 AM
As much as i wanted to see this fight i have to agree. He knew what was expected of him and he took the risk not showing up.

I cant put this on Dana.

Jack3d
09-08-2011, 02:37 AM

Wow you are a fool.

If GSP skipped the press conference you'd call him a duck and a ***** and scared, but since you are riding Diaz's ballsack, the press conferences are not important.

At no point during that video, through all the incoherent babbling did he explain himself.

Even Cesar Gracie won't back up Diaz here. That's saying something.

Diaz signed a contract and made a commitment to do media for the fight and he lied to Dana, snuck out the back door to get away from his coach, and still at no point has he tried to apologize or even ask Dana to give him another chance.

Diaz is just an idiot and you are a fool for defending him

kaps
09-08-2011, 02:49 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/trollface_The_Flying_Machine_Arena-s469x428-137060-535.jpg

Not biting. Although Cesar backstabbing Nick was a ***** move...

Boxingtech718v2
09-08-2011, 02:54 AM
I have to agree with others in this thread in saying that Diaz is a fool.

Him missing those two pressers is the equivalent of me missing two meetings at work. I would either get a severe butt chewing and paycut or lose my job all together. Diaz probably wants to get cut from the UFC so he can continue to have a name fighting bums. This is a duck move by Diaz in my book, he isn't bringing in enough money into the UFC to be given any special privileges. If GSP who is the bigger name can make it then he can too. Unless he had some sort of family emergency or injury he should have been there.

Marchegiano
09-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Diaz being a ***** is no excuse. "giving the fans the fights they want to see" is a god damned catch phrase of Dana's, and I dare say there is no welterweight match-up that'd be more anticipated than Diaz/GSP. Highest potentials at their highest overlapping points in their careers. Dana meets stupid ***** with more stupid *****.....and holistically makes the UFC look week, and feminine. Your a ****ing idiot.

ABOSWORTH
09-08-2011, 09:26 AM
This blows! Diaz is a ****ing moron for not attending these events. It's part of your job! Danna is a dickhead, as usual. His argument is "if he can't attend the promotional events, who's to say he will make it to the fight?" I sort of see the logic but it's BS. Can't really blame anyone but Diaz though. :nonono:

~BoZz~
09-08-2011, 09:52 AM

Of course they are,not rocking up to a press conference in this case TWO press conferences raises lot's of questions..this is a big fight with lot's of money involved...I understand you're a diaz fan but you can not defend his actions for not attending the press conference..this is a big fight and he should act like an professional..now it's easy for him to make a video and stating that they don't want him to fight..next time attend the press conference mofaka you will get your fight..simple as that..so you should blame diaz and not dana white.

-Swizzy-
09-08-2011, 04:30 PM

I'm "on Dana's nutsack" just cuz I think Diaz is wrong on this?

you're the one who is licking Diaz's scrotum. His trainer and his own brother admitted to Dana that Nick is out of his mind and you're still taking his side as if Dana took Diaz out of this fight for no reason. That's some clear bias.

"Zuffa's dirty tactics" What are those exactly? Did Dana ask Diaz to walk on fire? He simply asked him to show up to a press conference which is not a hard thing to do at all considering it's an all expenses-paid trip. And if they really were that dirty, they wouldn't have given him the chance to redeem himself after missing the Toronto presser.

BKM-2010
09-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Diaz such an idiot. He blew one of the most interesting matchups in the year, perhaps GSP's best opponent since BJ.

We've all seen Dana say 100s of times "Diaz doesn't wanna play the game" so obviously he was extremely clear with Diaz that he can't **** up with Zuffa yet again, but he did.

TBEC2
09-08-2011, 06:46 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4EbRnFn0Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was a dumb move for Nick to miss those pressers but it was a down right idiotic move for Dana to pull him out the fight.

Dip into his purse, fine him, hit it where it hurts which is the pockets. You dont take it out on the fans who were looking forward to this.

Nick Fury
09-09-2011, 09:01 AM
I wanted to see this fight just as bad as anyone, but Im not mad that Dana pulled Nick out. If i was in his position i would have done the same ****. Nick showed no respect towards to his BOSS. Im sure Dana White spoke to Diaz and said, "Listen you have to show up for the presser, it'll only take a couple of hours but you have to do it." I love Nick Diaz as a fighter, but he has no respect man. Everybody has to go to those press conferences, Nick cant be the special one and be the only one not to go.

Dana ****ed up by putting him on the card with Penn tho....i would have sat his ass out till next year. bet that