View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Diaz out and Condit in.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Anyone watching the press conference? GSP will now fight Carlos Condit.

Seems like Dana took Diaz's opportunity because he didn't show to his press conferences.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Live press conference: http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-137-special-pc

Dana White seems outraged.

*Boss*
09-07-2011, 05:28 PM
What the f*ck ?

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:29 PM
What the f*ck ?

I actually can't believe it. Watch the press conference. It's live right now. GSP just seems confused lol.

They showed a promo for GSP vs Condit too.

Las Vegas,
09-07-2011, 05:29 PM
What the **** man are you ****ing kidding me?!

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Diaz's coach just called Dana and told Dana that they don't know where he is and has been hiding. At least that's what i could get from this lagging f'ing stream.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:36 PM
GSP: If Condit fought Nick, I would put my money on Condit.

ƒallenloki
09-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Son, I am disappoint.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Here is the video that they showed:
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dTtfhYvQBUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*Boss*
09-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Its still a good fight. Carlos Condit is a monster.

Las Vegas,
09-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Diaz didn't show up for one press conference and the fight is cancelled. That is pathetic. That is a joke. They didn't even make sure if Diaz is okay. Something might of happened.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Dana: Cesar went to Nick's house and Nick snuck out the backdoor.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 05:42 PM
I just became a bigger GSP fan. The way he's handling this press conference is great. Talking from his heart.

Kenny MF Powers
09-07-2011, 06:34 PM
I just became a bigger GSP fan. The way he's handling this press conference is great. Talking from his heart.

LOL, both threads started at 1:22, both posted about the phone call at 1:34.

I was wondering why no one was posting. then I find this thread.

You were chosen over me. Im gonna go back to my corner...
:crying:

Jack3d
09-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Diaz's coach just called Dana and told Dana that they don't know where he is and has been hiding. At least that's what i could get from this lagging f'ing stream.

He's hiding because he's scared of GSP :D

-Jay-
09-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Wow, I'm pissed about this, I had a bet going with my cousin on this fight.

TR vs. GB
09-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Its scary that Dana White is the face of mma. He loves making stupid ass decisions when he is pissed off the guy is a straight up head case. I heard Diaz was pissed about the money for the fight as well only $175,000.

project xxx1
09-07-2011, 07:06 PM
diaz got shook...............

piano man
09-07-2011, 07:08 PM
What the ****? what the ****? what the ****k? damn! damn! damn!

Jack3d
09-07-2011, 07:14 PM
diaz got shook...............

Does that mean he's..........

Scared, Homey? ;) :D

Jack3d
09-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Its scary that Dana White is the face of mma. He loves making stupid ass decisions when he is pissed off the guy is a straight up head case. I heard Diaz was pissed about the money for the fight as well only $175,000.

You are such a nuthugger.

What kind of moron *****es constantly for a period of 3 years that all the top fighters in the UFC are ducking him, then when he finally gets a shot at the most prestigious WW title against the top WW in the world, he doesn't even show up to his own press conference?

And lol @ not being happy about the money. Diaz has been fighting mostly bums and preliminary level fighters all the while he and his camp proclaim him a P4P fighter, and he's pissed because he's making 175K? Even Jon Jones doesn't make that much and not only has he fought more top competition in just his last fight than Diaz has in the last 4 years, but he's also holding the title. Diaz is a bum and I hope he gets cut

TR vs. GB
09-07-2011, 07:29 PM
You are such a nuthugger.

What kind of moron *****es constantly for a period of 3 years that all the top fighters in the UFC are ducking him, then when he finally gets a shot at the most prestigious WW title against the top WW in the world, he doesn't even show up to his own press conference?

And lol @ not being happy about the money. Diaz has been fighting mostly bums and preliminary level fighters all the while he and his camp proclaim him a P4P fighter, and he's pissed because he's making 175K? Even Jon Jones doesn't make that much and not only has he fought more top competition in just his last fight than Diaz has in the last 4 years, but he's also holding the title. Diaz is a bum and I hope he gets cut

Im not a nut hugger and I dont even really like Diaz. Il never disagree with a fighter when he is trying to get more money and fuk what is 170k anyway after his trainer his team and training costs are factored in than taxes that is not much at all. This is just the beginning I believe in fighters pissed about what they are being paid. We saw it all off season in the NFL and now seeing it in the NBA. This is just the start of it in mma dana's days of robbing fighters blind are over. These guys are killing themselves and are being compensated like ****.

BALLISTIC
09-07-2011, 07:49 PM
GSP shouldnt sleep on condit i wouldnt be suprise..if condit wins

N!GGALAS CAGE
09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
What Diaz did was ridiculous and unprofessional, but Dana seems more interested making an example out of somebody than giving fans a fight they really want to see.

I mean Condit is good fighter and good replacement, but GSP will have an easier time with him than Diaz.

Yet another great fight is canceled. Condit is a consolation, but now Penn vs. Condit is also scrapped, and I'd rather see Condit fight Penn than GSP.

I'm a fan of his, but **** Diaz.

**** Dana White too.

Ring Leader
09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8430/lmfaoe.jpg

EdMon917
09-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Wow, way to blow it. Diaz would've have a great chance at beating GSP IMO. Sucks it is getting scrapped, was really looking forward to that one. Condit is good, but I was hyped for Diaz....this sucks.

MARKBNLV
09-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Better fight imo,hopefully gsp stands and doesnt lay and pray for 5 rds.

Big BRICKS
09-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Horse ****. Two fights that I was actually looking forward to, ruined.

Jack3d
09-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Kaps is probably cutting his wrists right now

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 11:33 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4EbRnFn0Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*Boss*
09-07-2011, 11:34 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4EbRnFn0Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this guy ....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kaps
09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Kaps is probably cutting his wrists right now

Cutting my wrist why? Because Dana can't have his super fight if GSP gets beat?

blaze778
09-07-2011, 11:42 PM

"Sorry I didn't make it to the beauty pageant." :lol1:

That's unprofessional and all, but Diaz didn't deserve to get booted from the fight.

Dana did have the Condit announcement rather quickly. So no GSP/Diaz or Penn/Condit.

****ing sucks.

I'm not on the Condit bandwagon just yet. I think GSP beats him dominating fashion.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Do you guys think Dana should've given him another chance?

kaps
09-07-2011, 11:50 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ytxmk1.jpg

chiguy91
09-08-2011, 12:12 AM

yeah i think he should. honestly, who would want to see gsp/condit over gsp/diaz?

blaze778
09-08-2011, 12:13 AM

Yes........

kaps
09-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Why not, it's a stupid press conference. Promoters should promote, fighters should fight....

kaps
09-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Funny thing is, Nick not showing up has gained so much more media attention and promotion than if he'd shown up and answered questions....

'Sugar' Freddi
09-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Funny thing is, Nick not showing up has gained so much more media attention and promotion than if he'd shown up and answered questions....

That's so true. :lol1:

I also think he should've given another chance but you got to doubt yourself, will he show up during fight night? :?

kaps
09-08-2011, 12:50 AM
That's so true. :lol1:

I also think he should've given another chance but you got to doubt yourself, will he show up during fight night? :?

I'd be willing to bet GSP wouldn't show up before Nick wouldn't....

F l i c k e r
09-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Nick is in hiding. :nonono:

Oh well. I always thought Condit is the guy who deserved a title shot anyways.

Now that Condit is in the fight against GSP. Carlos Condit will become the new champion.

Clegg
09-08-2011, 01:51 AM
5 rounds of GSP blanketing Condit, great.

Ring Leader
09-08-2011, 01:52 AM
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8430/lmfaoe.jpg

Jack3d
09-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Cutting my wrist why? Because Dana can't have his super fight if GSP gets beat?

Man you are pathetic. Another "conspiracy theorist" instead of a realist.

Part of Diaz's contract and thus part of his job is to attend the press conference. I mean seriously all he's been doing is complaining about not getting paid and not getting his shot and then he goes AWOL and nobody, not his coaches or even his brother knew where the hell he was.

Cesar went over to his house and he snuck out the back door like a coward.

The Social Anxiety is a sad excuse. He's a grown man and he should have it taken care of. The world doesn't slow down because you have anxiety issues.

I doesn't matter how pointless it might seem to him, it's part of his job. You know I really hate the mandatory staff meetings at my job, where my boss usually just says a bunch of stuff I already know. Maybe I should just tell him I'm not going to come anymore. That should go over really well for my job security and my livelihood. /sarcasm

I'd love to live in the world that you and Diaz live it where, you don't do your job, you get fired and then it's the fault of your superior. Sounds like a lot of fun. No responsibility.....

But this is the real world. He signed a commitment and agreed to fulfill it and he didn't and he was punished.

Where would Mayweather be if he never promoted his fights?

How would a President ever get elected if he never went cross country on a campaign tour to promote himself and his ideals and plans?

Diaz is like a guy who won the lottery, then complains that he has to go pick up his winnings.

kaps
09-08-2011, 02:45 AM
Guarantee if Mayweather didn't show up to a press conference they wouldn't scrap the fight. It's amazing how fast they had that Condit vs GSP video ready to go. Believe it that this fight wasn't happening from the beginning. Promoters should promote and fighters should fight. Besides, Nick not showing up was the greatest promotion for the fight ever. Haters gonna hate....

chiguy91
09-08-2011, 02:53 AM
<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuRMkNOFqLQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuRMkNOFqLQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wSUyoYnlzqo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wSUyoYnlzqo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Ekscape
09-08-2011, 03:23 AM
man... **** nick diaz, i'ma fan no more

Trapped Bird
09-08-2011, 03:59 AM
Nick Diaz ******* out of the Lacy fight. Nick Diaz ******* out of the GSP fight.

Conclusion: Nick Diaz is a *****.

Boxingtech718v2
09-08-2011, 04:05 AM
Diaz better have a pretty good excuse or he's ducking.

G A M E
09-08-2011, 04:10 AM
thats my dawg nick diaz. fug a press conference homie

kaps
09-08-2011, 04:17 AM
I'm happy I didn't buy the tickets yet, Vegas out, Germany in!

F l i c k e r
09-08-2011, 04:21 AM
5 rounds of GSP blanketing Condit, great.

Not gonna happen. I guarantee it. Quote this. Condit will win.

I have no ****in clue how Condit wins these fights but he does. He will win. I just have a feeling that he will. GSP's title reign is over.

Guarantee if Mayweather didn't show up to a press conference they wouldn't scrap the fight. It's amazing how fast they had that Condit vs GSP video ready to go. Believe it that this fight wasn't happening from the beginning. Promoters should promote and fighters should fight. Besides, Nick not showing up was the greatest promotion for the fight ever. Haters gonna hate....

lol, how can you even defend him Kaps? I mean really. Nick literally ran away. It's one thing to not go to a news/press conference. Nick didn't even do just that. He not only evaded the media, his own camp doesn't even know where he is.

That's not skipping out on a press conference. When your own team doesn't know where you are and cant get in touch with you. You know he is ducking. :lol1:

kaps
09-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Not gonna happen. I guarantee it. Quote this. Condit will win.

I have no ****in clue how Condit wins these fights but he does. He will win. I just have a feeling that he will. GSP's title reign is over.

lol, how can you even defend him Kaps? I mean really. Nick literally ran away. It's one thing to not go to a news/press conference. Nick didn't even do just that. He not only evaded the media, his own camp doesn't even know where he is.

That's not skipping out on a press conference. When your own team doesn't know where you are and cant get in touch with you. You know he is ducking. :lol1:

I guess you missed the video, he was on his was back from SFO where he missed his flight. It's cool though, Diaz is gonna be Diaz, and continue to fight exciting fights and we can continue to watch GSP slowly hump his way to another title defence....

Virgil Caine
09-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Diaz just skipped the press conference, unless there is something more to this. Yes, what he did was dumb, but I think going to UFC was dumber.

-Eddie Goldman

Addition
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
I'm pissed and i'm not even an MMA fan.

I want to hear Nick's side of the story too rather than just go by the **** that comes out of Dana's mouth.

Ring Leader
09-08-2011, 12:27 PM
but did he really have to pull diaz out of the fight? im thinking dana planned this because he wanted GSP to fight condit then diaz. he probably said FK!!! Make more money doing this. and have diaz fight someone else. more money mo money. i bet they planned it. diaz was probably told to stay home lol

'Sugar' Freddi
09-08-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm pissed and i'm not even an MMA fan.

I want to hear Nick's side of the story too rather than just go by the **** that comes out of Dana's mouth.

Here is Nick's story:

Ring Leader
09-08-2011, 12:44 PM
if GSP decided not to show up would he take GSP out of "the fight"

GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

MARKBNLV
09-08-2011, 02:34 PM
if GSP decided not to show up would he take GSP out of "the fight"

GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Gsp has earned that right,not to mention Dana has been good to Cesar Gracie fighters Shields and Diaz both getting immediate shots at the title ,i hope Diaz gets his sht together guy has talent.

on a side note his scar tissue on his eye is maybe the worst i have ever seen,right there with Gatti.

F l i c k e r
09-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Here is Nick's story:

That is absurd man. I don't want to hear him say anything about never backing out of fights and wanting to fight everyone and anyone.

This isn't anyone's fault besides Nick's. He is in control of his own actions. He had 3 tickets to 3 flights and misses every single one of them. And was missing to the point to where his own people didn't know where he was.

Nick backed out of this one. I normally like Nick but he disappointed me big time with this move.

'Sugar' Freddi
09-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Omar Henry: Just got a text from my friend Nick Diaz the #1 guy in MMA and he told said If you talk to any one let them know I was tricked up and didn't know what was going on no one help me get to Canada or vegas it was like a set up! For his fight against GSP which is off now.

Virgil Caine
09-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Omar Henry: Just got a text from my friend Nick Diaz the #1 guy in MMA and he told said If you talk to any one let them know I was tricked up and didn't know what was going on no one help me get to Canada or vegas it was like a set up! For his fight against GSP which is off now.
What's your source of this?