View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Whats up with Diaz?!

Kenny MF Powers
09-07-2011, 04:22 PM
No show for the press conference, apparently GSP is gonna fight condit now or something, and BJ is left with no fight for now.

Whats up in the 209?!?!

Kenny MF Powers
09-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Update:

Apparently Dana just got a call from his trainer saying they cant find him, but hes somewhere in town and they are trying to track him down.

Crazy...

GSP asked if it was a prank lol.

Kenny MF Powers
09-07-2011, 07:41 PM
LOL

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/311697_2427169041403_1316859857_2911879_1322695444 _n.jpg

crillz
09-07-2011, 09:19 PM
come on now don't start that Nick is scared crap because you know he's not, he isn't the type of guy to want to do nothing else other than fight and nor should he, honestly he's a ****ing fighter he's not the president so it shouldn't matter if he missed one or two of those beauty pageants they had going on

I thought UFC was about having the best fight the best, if that's true in ANY way then why get rid of Diaz? because he wouldn't promote to help put more money in your bald **** sucker pockets? he had a guaranteed pay already he didn't need to do no punk ass shows and travel from here to there when he's training and St Pierre shouldn't have been forced neither yo the training period of the fighters should be 100% respected and shouldn't be interrupted all because your boss wants you to shake a couple peoples hands

****ing terrible really

F l i c k e r
09-07-2011, 09:41 PM
LOL

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/311697_2427169041403_1316859857_2911879_1322695444 _n.jpg

i guess not if he is nowhere to be found.

talk about runnin scared. :lol1:

kaps
09-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Crazy how Uncle Dana had that gsp vs Condit video ready to go eh. Giving GSP an easier fight so he can keep his superfight with Silva alive.....

Check_hooks
09-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Diaz is a bum compared to GSP. Ill wait until more details come out before I say whether hes scared or not.

He could be stuck in traffic for all we know

kaps
09-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Diaz is a bum compared to GSP. Ill wait until more details come out before I say whether hes scared or not.

He could be stuck in traffic for all we know

Nick is a fighter, GSP is a guy who knows how to fight...Stuck in traffic you say?

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4EbRnFn0Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Konstantin
09-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Nick is a fighter, GSP is a guy who knows how to fight...

You're right, Nick is the amateur and GSP is the pro. :boxing:

crillz
09-07-2011, 10:27 PM
honestly he's a ****ing fighter he's not the president so it shouldn't matter if he missed one or two of those beauty pageants they had going on

Nick is a fighter, GSP is a guy who knows how to fight...Stuck in traffic you say?

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4EbRnFn0Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's crazy, me and Diaz referred to the press conferences as the same thing, a beauty pageant. I had not seen this video until Kaps posted it so when I wrote that about the beauty pageants I didn't know Diaz had said that in this video. pretty weird coincidence, check the video at 1:57 seconds in

honestly this was a stupid move by Dana White, seriously man he moved too quickly on Nick he should have stopped promotion for a while, he should have made St Pierre go back to Canada to resume his training until he reached Nick, that event isn't until next month he could have at least gave it a couple more days and could have still promoted the fight in other ways because now look what ended up happening Nick made a video still clearly showing interest in fighting St Pierre and now that fight is scrapped because baldy caught a ***** fart

if he wants to gain a little credit and not look like a power drunk imbecile he would make Nick fight Penn and let Condit go threw with St Pierre and have the Penn-Diaz winner faces the winner of St Pierre-Condit, this would make some sense but knowing Dana he's probably going to end up cutting Nick over this dumb ****

kaps
09-07-2011, 10:32 PM
I don't think Dana ever intended to have Nick fight St. Pierre. He just used the fight to lock Nick into a contract so he couldn't go box or bring another org money. Protecting his poster boy so he can have his "Super Fight" with Anderson Silva. Typical Dana White scumbaggery....

Kenny MF Powers
09-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Just want to state for the record im a big fan of both diaz bros and i REALLY dont like GSP. Just found that picture amusing.

I used to live in Sac so they diaz bros were nearby. Always like to support local fighters, plus they both seem like cool dudes.

SOTO
09-09-2011, 09:03 AM
I heard nick owes some major drug dealer money for some crack that he bought years ago.

Virgil Caine
09-09-2011, 09:39 AM
"Vince McMahan respects the promotional marketing antics of Dana White."

-Mike Goldberg

Kakutogi-Gumi
09-09-2011, 07:38 PM
"Vince McMahan respects the promotional marketing antics of Dana White."

-Mike Goldberg

Not really.

Virgil Caine
09-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Not really.
When is enough enough for you? A lot of the stuff going on lately seems like scripted nonsense. Remember the Rampage-Jones stuff? That wasn't long ago. A lot of strange stuff lately, definitely worthy of a pro wrestling pun (and I wouldn't be surprized if it's true).