View Full Version : Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant

GeorgiaRED
09-03-2011, 04:04 PM
<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhhQ382noJe7iSwXhv"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhhQ382noJe7iSwXhv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

GeorgiaRED
09-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Stupid Chicanos making Mexican born Mexicans look bad. A real Mexican is not stupid enough to say, "f*ck America" to Americans.

bigsmoothh
09-03-2011, 04:09 PM
what happen i really cant see the video too well. it stops and closes at 11 seconds........

Kingdelboxeo
09-03-2011, 04:12 PM
I DONT CARE

**** katt williams

Capo Loko
09-03-2011, 04:15 PM
This ni99a knew he phucked up. You hear him say " where my mexican-Americans at?" After all the shyt talking. But, lets be real here... Who's the real "bytch" here.. A heckler or Katt talking shyt with his bodyguards surrounding the heckler?

Lol@ this ni99a chanting "U.S.A, U.S.A" like if the U.S gives two shyts about him. He's still consider a "ni99er" in Amerikkka.

2Pac said it best: Why Should I Fight For a Country That Doesn't Give a Shyt About Me or My People. Katt has issues... But then again... He's a crack head.

shyboirank#1
09-03-2011, 04:23 PM
america is mexico lol or america is mainly latinos stand up !!!

Unknown Champ
09-03-2011, 05:00 PM
America is not Mexico bottom line. He should have left it at that considering how touchy people get about their roots especially proud brown folks. Look, people need to leave the guy alone he didn't dog out Mexico or Mexican he just stated facts, yeah it was a bit bold but he is a damn comedian. How you gonna say F America and then when someone says its better then Mexico, you start crying about he is talkin trash and is racist. Its a thin line but dont start ish if you cant handle the clap back. Flip the script and if a mexican comedian in mexico had an american heckler say f mexico this is America, well the american is staring crap. You see.

I also understand this country like the rest revolves around making money and that they can care less about the citizens, but I respect our service men who die for our freedoms that we do have, so disrespect for this country you live in and the service men/women serving should not be tolerated because that just plain dumb, inconsiderate, disrespectful and down right ignorant. Example of wreckless freedom of speech. Thats just my opinion

cactusEG
09-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Fuk Kat Williams. In any other situation he woldnt talk ***** to another race like that with out his goons.

Mannie Phresh
09-03-2011, 06:16 PM
naw kat was well within his rights and in my opinion he was ethically right for defending the country that he lives in and makes his money in.

Zarco
09-03-2011, 07:51 PM
That retard idiot drunk cholo heckler is an emabarassment, every group has its dumbasses tho....

Big Op
09-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Stupid Chicanos making Mexican born Mexicans look bad. A real Mexican is not stupid enough to say, "f*ck America" to Americans.
a mexican born mexican that acts like a ****** is worse.

Roja's480
09-03-2011, 08:13 PM
i didnt hear him say why he kept saying *******

Trapped Bird
09-03-2011, 08:29 PM
I thought it was funny. I've been saying the same **** for years, but no one wants to listen to a whiteboy. It took a black man to put your entire country in its place. Ouch, it must still burn.

-KPB-
09-03-2011, 08:29 PM
i didnt hear him say why he kept saying *******

Are you sure this was said at any point.......

MOULINYAN KILLA
09-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Mr Capone-e announced yesterday on twitter he made a diss song to Kat Williams but doesn't wanna release it yet, he wants few more Chicano rappers on the track like himself.

Luffy
09-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Pinche ****** how come kramer got in trouble he also was stating facts

Big Op
09-03-2011, 10:54 PM
lol.........

-KPB-
09-04-2011, 12:18 AM

Well, for one, Kat I dont beleive said any racial slurs.......
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=500155
As stated in the above link, BOTH Mexicans and blacks were lynched, which was what Kramer was alluding to.....so I guess you are right.....he was stating facts....

Katt for the most part was talking nonsense because Mexico did fight for the land.......and just because you have to move to another country to further yourself and your family, it doesn't mean that you don't love your country of origin......

Big Op
09-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Well, for one, Kat I dont beleive said any racial slurs.......
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=500155
As stated in the above link, BOTH Mexicans and blacks were lynched, which was what Kramer was alluding to.....so I guess you are right.....he was stating facts....

Katt for the most part was talking nonsense because Mexico did fight for the land.......and just because you have to move to another country to further yourself and your family, it doesn't mean that you don't love your country of origin......
but mexicans being lynched were overshadowed because of the lynchings done to the blacks 70 something percent of the lynching were done to blacks
http://faculty.berea.edu/browners/chesnutt/classroom/lynchingstat.html

MANIAC310
09-04-2011, 01:33 AM
naw kat was well within his rights and in my opinion he was ethically right for defending the country that he lives in and makes his money in.

....................No he wasn't

why do people disregard all fo the ignorant sht he said just because you agree with 1 thing?

thats stupid

Roja's480
09-04-2011, 01:38 AM
katt was on a mission that day and it was to get racial against mexicans

-KPB-
09-04-2011, 09:08 AM
but mexicans being lynched were overshadowed because of the lynchings done to the blacks 70 something percent of the lynching were done to blacks
http://faculty.berea.edu/browners/chesnutt/classroom/lynchingstat.html

Yes, of course the majority of people lynched were black...it cant even be argued....what Im saying is that the poster was trying to make fun of what Kramer was saying when Mexicans were also lynched, which is stupid......

Luffy
09-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Hope he goes to cancun and gets killed :)

theplayerpimp
09-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Fck that n@gger

Big Op
09-04-2011, 02:39 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/South+Park+Naggers+This+is+from+the+South+Park+epi sode_399000_1366587.jpg

xcaret v4
09-04-2011, 04:36 PM
hes gonna get heat over that shi* no doubt about it...

Roja's480
09-05-2011, 04:30 PM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cPpRCJUsaDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gzgz
09-05-2011, 04:37 PM
who cares kat williams is trash anyways dat ***** aint even funny........

ChiRock773
09-05-2011, 06:23 PM
yea **** that black leprechaun motherphucker...he should've ragged on that Mexican cat and not on an entire group of people....that dumb phuck said Mexicans shoulda fought for California when the U.S. took it.....idiot, they did fight for it...its called The Mexican War...

Its like us saying Africans should've fought the slave traders and not let themselves to have been sold...

phuckin retard...he lost control of his show....

Solitario
09-05-2011, 07:07 PM
I don't follow Williams' comedy, but a few other comics have mentioned that he's been acting erratically lately and seems to be on the brink of a mental breakdown. I mean, if you were to encounter this guy in real life, would you not just assume that he's on crack? Dude is a mess.

Kambumbo
09-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Katt Williams is a G!

Luis Resto
09-06-2011, 12:21 AM
This is what I don't understand. Yes, I know I talk ***** or troll, but here is a serious question. Why didn't the Mexicans and Chicanos walk out of the show? Or at least rush him? Is this how Mexicans in Arizona are?..... Pussiies? I know for a damn fact that the Mexicans/Chicanos in L.A wouldn't let that slide. I grew up with a lot and you guys have a lot of pride. Which is cool. Cali Mexicans are always the downest. These guys will fightfor their cause. Man, that place was packed with Mexicans and no said sai shyt. All I know if this nikkka said something fd up about whites, id rush the nikkka.

Katt said: if you dont like it... Gtfo. I mean, we have Ricans, Italians, Irish, etc. waiving their flags with pride and people dont talk *****, but when it has to do with a Mexican.. Its hell. Katt crossed the line. If I was a Mexican, id show this to a cartel, but then again... Cartels have bigger business to worry instead of a base head nikkka. He still needs to get checked.

Now, where is Floyds dungeon.....

PHOENIX623
09-06-2011, 12:37 AM
puto. the right mexicans were not in the crowd. and no we aint *******. pince malias.. **** off.:spank:

Cuauhtémoc1520
09-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Kat to me got away with something a white comedian would have never got away with if he was talking that way about blacks.

If dude was heckling him, that's fine go off on him but do you need to insult an entire race of people?

Kat is an uncle tom, he talks sh1t about America and white people all the time and all of a sudden now he's Mr. Patriot......give me a fukin break.

GeorgiaRED
09-13-2011, 11:34 PM
a mexican born mexican that acts like a ****** is worse.

Que?!?! Lo siento, no hablo ingles. :bottle:

Katt Williams is a G!

Green K sent.

This is what I don't understand. Yes, I know I talk ***** or troll, but here is a serious question. Why didn't the Mexicans and Chicanos walk out of the show? Or at least rush him? Is this how Mexicans in Arizona are?..... Pussiies? I know for a damn fact that the Mexicans/Chicanos in L.A wouldn't let that slide. I grew up with a lot and you guys have a lot of pride. Which is cool. Cali Mexicans are always the downest. These guys will fightfor their cause. Man, that place was packed with Mexicans and no said sai shyt. All I know if this nikkka said something fd up about whites, id rush the nikkka.

Katt said: if you dont like it... Gtfo. I mean, we have Ricans, Italians, Irish, etc. waiving their flags with pride and people dont talk *****, but when it has to do with a Mexican.. Its hell. Katt crossed the line. If I was a Mexican, id show this to a cartel, but then again... Cartels have bigger business to worry instead of a base head nikkka. He still needs to get checked.

Now, where is Floyds dungeon.....

I don't understand why cats on here are trippin'. Kat has joked about how hard working Mexicans are and how lazy blacks are.

None of the cats on here live in Mexico or do a goddamn thing for Mexicans or Mexico. USA doesn't belong to the USA.

IF an American said **** MExico in Mexico you have every right to dis him and Americans. Kat did just that, a stupid Chicano disrespected his home and KAt responded. That's how I see it!

MANIAC310
09-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Que?!?! Lo siento, no hablo ingles. :bottle:

Green K sent.

I don't understand why cats on here are trippin'. Kat has joked about how hard working Mexicans are and how lazy blacks are.

None of the cats on here live in Mexico or do a goddamn thing for Mexicans or Mexico. USA doesn't belong to the USA.

IF an American said **** MExico in Mexico you have every right to dis him and Americans. Kat did just that, a stupid Chicano disrespected his home and KAt responded. That's how I see it!

who cares about the loyalty part? that was only part of the rant.

He implied Mexicans from Mexico were cowards for not fighting for Calidornia.
and he made fun of Mexicans by implying we were the modern slaves.
Which implies a superiority.

he didn't say it jokingly.

kinda funny people only concentrated in the most meaningless part of the rant

GeorgiaRED
09-14-2011, 12:02 AM
who cares about the loyalty part? that was only part of the rant.

He implied Mexicans from Mexico were cowards for not fighting for Calidornia.
and he made fun of Mexicans by implying we were the modern slaves.
Which implies a superiority.

he didn't say it jokingly.

kinda funny people only concentrated in the most meaningless part of the rant

True, but he only said that after someone said, **** America. KAt may be an ignorant mother ****er but it makes perfect sense to me why he would clown on all Mexicans.

I'm not saying what that what KAt said was okay--all I'm saying is that someone else started trash talking.