View Full Version : One Fighting Championship free live stream starting now

Virgil Caine
09-03-2011, 08:54 AM
http://www.sherdog.com/events/One-Fighting-Championship-OneFC-93-LIVE-Stream-on-Sherdog-17781

Also, on-demand video after the show for those who miss the live action.

-KULT-
09-03-2011, 09:25 AM
*****ez its not available in my area......

Virgil Caine
09-03-2011, 10:15 AM
*****ez its not available in my area......
That sucks, I heard it wasn't available in Asia, but lucky for me it's coming in for me here so maybe just in the countries with ESPN Star. I was going to try to use a proxy or something if the stream didn't work.

-KULT-
09-03-2011, 10:23 AM
That sucks, I heard it wasn't available in Asia, but lucky for me it's coming in for me here so maybe just in the countries with ESPN Star. I was going to try to use a proxy or something if the stream didn't work.

Maybe cos im from Singapore lolx... Im not a huge mma fan but just wanna check out my countryman Radeem who is the first and only pro mma fighter from my country...

-KULT-
09-03-2011, 10:51 AM

Maybe cos im from Singapore lolx... Im not a huge mma fan but just wanna check out my countryman Radeem who is the first and only pro mma fighter from my country...

Just checked the result and he had won by TKO (Punches). How did he looked? Is he good?

Virgil Caine
09-03-2011, 11:52 AM
His opponent was well overmatched, but the were both debuting so that could've been the cause of the mismatch (the matchups have mostly been pretty decent). However, he looked like a very promising fighter. It's hard to make a judgement based on that fight though.

-KULT-
09-03-2011, 12:06 PM
His opponent was well overmatched, but the were both debuting so that could've been the cause of the mismatch (the matchups have mostly been pretty decent). However, he looked like a very promising fighter. It's hard to make a judgement based on that fight though.

Alrite fair enough... Just hope I can see a replay of that match somewhere later...
Thanx anyway...