View Full Version : Le voy a regalar un free sigy al primeor que haga reply to this thread

RavshinRicRude
08-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Aver gueyes.....el primero que haga post aqui diciendo que typo de sigi quiere se la regalo gratis..........

piojo del norte
08-30-2011, 05:46 PM
me.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

piojo del norte
08-30-2011, 05:47 PM
Quieo una de boxeo! LOL

piojo del norte
08-30-2011, 05:48 PM
One with the Mexican side on one side and with the Israeli flag on the other side!!

RavshinRicRude
08-30-2011, 07:33 PM
One with the Mexican side on one side and with the Israeli flag on the other side!!

Your in! any boxer in particular you want on there????

RavshinRicRude
08-31-2011, 08:50 PM
Here you go son.......make sure you host it your self though cuz this sigy will go away in a few weeks.......

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq220/RIcDaRula/MexIsra.gif

MEXGBP
09-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Here you go son.......make sure you host it your self though cuz this sigy will go away in a few weeks.......

esta chingona :headbang:

theplayerpimp
09-01-2011, 02:27 AM

So your israeli??

LeG00N
09-01-2011, 08:32 AM

you're an Israelite? why don't you have a picture of Yuri Foreman on your sig?

RavshinRicRude
09-01-2011, 01:20 PM
So your israeli??

I kinda wondered that my slef....hahhahha

Your a mexican.......why don't you have a pic of .......THE GMBOAT???
ahhahahhah

piojo del norte
09-01-2011, 09:50 PM
I really like it Ric, thanks for your time! How do I host it? Should I save it on my pc?

piojo del norte
09-01-2011, 09:52 PM
No just hispanic

saludos

So your israeli??

piojo del norte
09-01-2011, 09:53 PM
I don't like how yuri foreman fights.

saludos

piojo del norte
09-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Little Israel has many arab enemies and I just support Israel. It's one small country who has all the surrounding nations wanting to destroy it.

LeG00N
09-02-2011, 02:24 AM
I really like it Ric, thanks for your time! How do I host it? Should I save it on my pc?

upload it to Tinypic

RavshinRicRude
09-02-2011, 12:55 PM

No worries son I gotchu........yeah by hosting it means you have to first save it to your computer.......then you have to upload it to tiny pic or photobucket or something like that..........then you can put it up any where you want......

Cuauhtémoc1520
09-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Hazme un Sig, te pago.

RavshinRicRude
09-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Hazme un Sig, te pago.

Im pretty expensive though son.......that's why you don't see too many of my sigies out there....but yous a homie from the Latino Langa so im sure we can work something out........what you have in mind????

piojo del norte
09-02-2011, 05:17 PM
upload it to Tinypic

Will do thank you Maniaco

No worries son I gotchu........yeah by hosting it means you have to first save it to your computer.......then you have to upload it to tiny pic or photobucket or something like that..........then you can put it up any where you want......

Ok got it, that's simple steps.. Save it on pc,, reupload it to the Internet, then put it on my sig space. Got it man thank you Sir ric.

Im pretty expensive though son.......that's why you don't see too many of my sigies out there....but yous a homie from the Latino Langa so im sure we can work something out........what you have in mind????

That's what I'm talking about Ric, im sure you gentleman can work something out from homie to homie

RavshinRicRude
09-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Will do thank you Maniaco

Ok got it, that's simple steps.. Save it on pc,, reupload it to the Internet, then put it on my sig space. Got it man thank you Sir ric.

That's what I'm talking about Ric, im sure you gentleman can work something out from homie to homie

ahhaha no doubt!!!