View Full Version : Green Tea Tablets?

Perfect Plex
08-29-2011, 10:30 PM
Whats your verdict on them? Anyone tried them?

Jack3d
08-29-2011, 10:44 PM
GTE does a variety of things. You have to be more specific.

I can personally speak for weight/fat loss that it works pretty good. Take it with caffeine and it works even better.

But you have to take it for a while for it to really start working.

Perfect Plex
08-29-2011, 11:01 PM
GTE does a variety of things. You have to be more specific.

I can personally speak for weight/fat loss that it works pretty good. Take it with caffeine and it works even better.

But you have to take it for a while for it to really start working.

Yeah I'd take them to help me shed a few pounds. How do u rate them?

Jack3d
08-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Yeah I'd take them to help me shed a few pounds. How do u rate them?

By itself meh, take it with caffeine and it's great. About as good as you can do aside from stuff like 1,3 Dimethylamylamine and Bronkaids/ECA.

Still have to eat clean for it to work well.

Perfect Plex
08-29-2011, 11:23 PM
By itself meh, take it with caffeine and it's great. About as good as you can do aside from stuff like 1,3 Dimethylamylamine and Bronkaids/ECA.

Still have to eat clean for it to work well.

How drinks/food you mean when you say caffine?

Jack3d
08-30-2011, 12:08 AM
How drinks/food you mean when you say caffine?

Neither just buy some caffeine pills at the pharmacy/drug store. Usually it's like $8 for 60/200mg pills.

I usually pop 1 when I wake up, 2 before I workout and 1 after my workout. But some people have different tolerances so figure out what works for you.

Perfect Plex
08-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Neither just buy some caffeine pills at the pharmacy/drug store. Usually it's like $8 for 60/200mg pills.

I usually pop 1 when I wake up, 2 before I workout and 1 after my workout. But some people have different tolerances so figure out what works for you.

Never really heard of caffine pills. They safe?

Blackfoot
08-30-2011, 12:32 AM

Yeah, no different than strong coffee or a couple of sodas, just in pill form

hebi
08-30-2011, 12:44 AM
Not to be obnoxious, but why not just drink green tea?

Blackfoot
08-30-2011, 01:04 AM

tablets are concentrated, no calories or sugar either, they're supposed to help cut weight which green tea is great for.. But people need to understand that if you aren't eating a clean it doesn't matter what supplements you take

Jack3d
08-30-2011, 02:40 AM

You'd have to drink like 50 cups of Green Tea a day to have any type of weight loss benefits. And with how much sugar people usually put in their tea, it would defeat the purpose altogether.

Green Tea Extract is concentrated.

Why wouldn't they be? It's just pure caffeine without the sugar and crap you get from coffee and energy drinks. Just go to your local pharmacy or walmart and ask for No Doz.