View Full Version : UFC 134 was one of the best cards top to bottom because....

-Swizzy-
08-28-2011, 01:24 PM
there is no such thing as a boring Brazilian fighter.

11 of the 12 fights on the card had at least 1 brazilian, with 14 brazilians on the card total.

This proves that American MMA is ruining the sport. In particular the wrestlers.

Brazilians represent MMA the way it was meant to be represented. With Muay-Thai, Boxing, BJJ..... Whereas most wrestlers just come in with their gnp and they seem to be satisfied with just that which is boring.

Last nights card brought me back to the PRIDE days. I really felt like I was watching a PRIDE event(minus the ring).

UFC needs to sign more Brazilians to improve their quality of fights.

kaps
08-28-2011, 10:31 PM
http://www.mmabay.co.uk/img/arona.jpg

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 10:47 PM

Arona makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Dude is so ****ing boring. And he's the underrated king of excuses.

kaps
08-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Arona makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Dude is so ****ing boring. And he's the underrated king of excuses.

Read the first sentence of TS's post, then look at the picture...

ƒallenloki
08-28-2011, 11:57 PM

Bro, it was dengue fever...

:lol1:

KingOne
08-29-2011, 04:27 AM
there is no such thing as a boring Brazilian fighter.

11 of the 12 fights on the card had at least 1 brazilian, with 14 brazilians on the card total.

This proves that American MMA is ruining the sport. In particular the wrestlers.

Brazilians represent MMA the way it was meant to be represented. With Muay-Thai, Boxing, BJJ..... Whereas most wrestlers just come in with their gnp and they seem to be satisfied with just that which is boring.

Last nights card brought me back to the PRIDE days. I really felt like I was watching a PRIDE event(minus the ring).

UFC needs to sign more Brazilians to improve their quality of fights.

WORD! :fing02:

kaps
08-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Bro, it was dengue fever...

:lol1:

I thought it was a headbutt....

Jack3d
08-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Read the first sentence of TS's post, then look at the picture...

Well it needed to be reiterated. Arona is more boring than Jon Fitch

kaps
08-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Well it needed to be reiterated. Arona is more boring than Jon Fitch

Not as much as Gray Maynard though....

$BloodyNate$
08-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Hell yeah the number of knockouts was ridiculous. It was gold to see the humble Big Nog put out that arrogant fool Schaub. Shogun getting revenge was sweet too! Just a great night of fights.

Too bad UFC loss A ***** LOAD OF MONEY. They had fights on the big screens at time square but nobody watched, and the whole east coast because of the hurricane. Not to mention they totally underestimated UFC in brazil. A 10-20,000 seat arena when 300,000 were looking for tickets? haha

Grapes
08-29-2011, 04:12 PM
GSP vs SILVA at soccer arena in '12 :boxing::dance::bukkake::loser:

-Swizzy-
08-29-2011, 04:46 PM

ok so you took my exaggerated statement and found the 1 brazilian who's boring.

not a statement meant to be taken literally. Was just trying to make a point.

Squizz
08-30-2011, 12:24 PM
GSP vs SILVA at soccer arena in '12 :boxing::dance::bukkake::loser:

That fight will never happen. Mark my words. Boxing fans are more likely to see Manny/Floyd before that fight happens. They're both just too big of cash cows for the UFC to lose.

-Swizzy-
08-30-2011, 08:43 PM
That fight will never happen. Mark my words. Boxing fans are more likely to see Manny/Floyd before that fight happens. They're both just too big of cash cows for the UFC to lose.

From Dana's recent interview, it IS gonna happen. The only thing that stopped this from happening this year is GSP's up coming fight with Nick Diaz.

My guess is that this fight will be announced in the ring after the Diaz fight.