View Full Version : [LMAO!] White Girl leaves bf to grind on black guy (in front of him)

MANIAC310
08-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Starts @ 0:55

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_4IcNDxXhk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_4IcNDxXhk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

MANIAC310
08-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Thats some str8 Cuckold ****. The bf looked retarded trying to keep his girl from rubbing her ass on another mans dick in front of him :nonono:

$Natedatpkid$
08-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Kev was mad as **** but I told him don't hate the playa, hate the game!

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129170225930856366.jpg

*Khan
08-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Lol thats messed up. If my girl did that infront of me, regardless of race, I would never EVER talk to her again.

pcpc
08-28-2011, 09:20 AM
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

what a faqqot....

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 09:28 AM
I would have knocked both of them out, least your left with some respect :boxing:

~BoZz~
that was MEAT trying to stop his gf from rubbing her ass on larryx ..no wonder he hates larry so much :lol1:

MANIAC310
Lol thats messed up. If my girl did that infront of me, regardless of race, I would never EVER talk to her again.

even the black guy @ 1:08 knows its wrong LoL

that girl was fine though...

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 09:29 AM
I would have knocked both of them out, least your left with some respect :boxing:looooooooooooooool

ban that broad from your home town,

~BoZz~
08-28-2011, 09:30 AM
even the black guy @ 1:08 knows its wrong LoL

that girl was fine though...

yes her ass was so nice

Check
08-28-2011, 10:42 AM
LOL dumb skank and that dude looks like a little ***** anyways. That black dude would of knocked him out but that chick has no dignity and why most American men and most men in general look down on white women. They have no respect for themselves.

Xercen
08-28-2011, 10:47 AM
I would have knocked both of them out, least your left with some respect :boxing:

yeah like chris brown got respect beating up rihanna lol

Uturn
08-28-2011, 10:49 AM
f I was that dude I'd have let her get buried by BBC. No good hoe.

-KULT-
08-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Thats a real b1tch right there. She lookd high as ****...

Xercen
08-28-2011, 10:51 AM
That was just embarassing for that poor white dude.

That black man just swooped on by and that white girl just couldn't get enough of him lol.

That's the first time i've seen that **** happen ever. That's just embarassing!

I dunno why that white dude tried to stop her.

If it was a black or asian guy they would have told her to **** off or walked away cause that was a huge slap in the face. I mean it's more embarassing just trying to stop her ...that was so pathetic!

i've never seen a guy so pathetic in my life jesus lol

Uturn
08-28-2011, 10:56 AM
That was just embarassing for that poor white dude.

That black man just swooped on by and that white girl just couldn't get enough of him lol.

That's the first time i've seen that **** happen ever. That's just embarassing!

I dunno why that white dude tried to stop her.

If it was a black or asian guy they would have told her to **** off cause that was a huge slap in the face. I mean it's more embarassing just trying to stop her ...that was so pathetic

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leyeuq10TK1qe2yez.jpg

http://operatorchan.org/n/arch/src/n68788_you%20mad%20-%20no%20just%20upset.jpg

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 10:56 AM
yeah like chris brown got respect beating up rihanna lol

That guy in the video is a joke whos getting laughed at all over the net, if the guy had knocked both of them out and walked away, would he still be getting laughed at and called a joke???

TheKza
08-28-2011, 10:58 AM
That guy in the video is a joke whos getting laughed at all over the net, if the guy had knocked both of them out and walked away, would he still be getting laughed at and called a joke???

Na, he would've got beaten the fcuk up by the man on the camera, then the rest of the dudes who saw a man/boy punch a girl.

Uturn
08-28-2011, 11:01 AM

Like that kid was knocking anybody out bro. That black dude would of handed his azz to him, so in hindsight things could of got even more embarrassing.

Best thing was to walk away and acknowledge his girl is a slut.

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Na, he would've got beaten the fcuk up by the man on the camera, then the rest of the dudes who saw a man/boy punch a girl.

Alot of people seeing that happen would have been like wow look at that skank, they aint getting themselfs into a fight risking their life over a skank getting knocked out.

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Like that kid was knocking anybody out bro. That black dude would of handed his azz to him, so in hindsight things could of got even more embarrassing.

I aint talking about that kid, he is a joke i agree, but i said if the situation happened to me i would have knocked both of them out, if you were in the same situation what would you do???? would u act like that clown in the video???

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 11:09 AM
The girl is clearly drunk and wanted to try a black guy.

Her Boyfriend just lookms retarded.

Oh for the record, as a white-European guy, all of my girlfriends are Arab or Persian and these girls are amazing and 100% loyal.

lollercoaster at this video.

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 11:10 AM
The situation would not happen to me because I dont date that type of women.

What a drunk slut.

Uturn
08-28-2011, 11:19 AM
I aint talking about that kid, he is a joke i agree, but i said if the situation happened to me i would have knocked both of them out, if you were in the same situation what would you do???? would u act like that clown in the video???

He just didn't have the size/height to compete with the black guy IMO. Thing is it's not like the black dude was actually wanting her to grind him, it was the girl who couldn't get enough of it, hardly his fault tbh. He was just laughing it off!

I'd have laughed it off and carried on partying personally.

Sad thing is, he is probably still with the slut. Tis what happens when you act like a phaggot I'm afraid.

Andi Peters
08-28-2011, 11:21 AM

100% agree with this. If i was that kid i would have just walked away to save myself more embarrassment. He mugged himself right off trying to wrestle his gf from the crutch of another man.

[ DUBBZZ ]
08-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Yup, happens all the time.

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 11:22 AM
that chick has no dignity and why most American men and most men in general look down on white women. They have no respect for themselves.

+100

White women (especially those in N America) are much sluttier and more sexually-liberated than other women. Its because in our culture preaches sexuality, independent women, MTV, music videos etc.

Its hard to respect sluts.

pcpc
08-28-2011, 11:26 AM
he should have at least spat on her face and walked away,

project xxx1
08-28-2011, 11:30 AM
im with rocky on this one............

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 11:32 AM
100% agree with this. If i was that kid i would have just walked away to save myself more embarrassment. He mugged himself right off trying to wrestle his gf from the crutch of another man.

She mugged him off, he took her to the beach for the day and she done that to him :lol1: he got mugged off big time, anyway dosent matter if he walked away he was still mugged off, what he should have done is spark her out, and if the guy wanted to go for it then give it to him as well.

Andi Peters
08-28-2011, 11:33 AM
It's easy to say "i would have gone crazy and beat up anything that moved" etc, but the black guy was much bigger than the little white kid and you can bet your ass there was at least 3-4 of his boys behind the camera.

SirTomJones
08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Haven't watched it but lol.

You got problems if your bird runs off with someone like that

Uturn
08-28-2011, 11:37 AM

You're missing the point. Kid had no chance. He'd have got smoked. White dude was around 130-140, black dude probably 170-185. He should have dealt with the situation better.

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 11:39 AM
he should have at least spat on her face and walked away,

Good to see i aint the only one :fing02:

katsidis
08-28-2011, 11:40 AM
The girl is clearly drunk and wanted to try a black guy.

Her Boyfriend just lookms retarded.

Oh for the record, as a white-European guy, all of my girlfriends are Arab or Persian and these girls are amazing and 100% loyal.

lollercoaster at this video.

:nonono: :nonono:

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 11:40 AM
It's easy to say "i would have gone crazy and beat up anything that moved" etc, but the black guy was much bigger than the little white kid and you can bet your ass there was at least 3-4 of his boys behind the camera.

We aint talking about the kid tho, were talking about OURSELFS being in that postion, if you take a girl to the beach and she does that to you, your just going to walk away????

project xxx1
08-28-2011, 11:42 AM
Good to see i aint the only one :fing02:
damn right,**** it even i got whooped i would of at least landed one clean punch on his jaw.as far as the girl goes she gets sparked that way when she wakes up no one can enjoy her at that party......lol

Andi Peters
08-28-2011, 11:44 AM
We aint talking about the kid tho, were talking about OURSELFS being in that postion, if you take a girl to the beach and she does that to you, your just going to walk away????

It's hard to say as i have never been put in that position, but i know for a fact i wouldn't have tried to wrestle her from the black guy. As for the black guy what did he do exactly to warrant a beating? Not as if he was provoking her, in fact he looked quite uncomfortable with the whole situation.

project xxx1
08-28-2011, 11:45 AM
You're missing the point. Kid had no chance. He'd have got smoked. White dude was around 130-140, black dude probably 170-185. He should have dealt with the situation better.
i see where your coming from but **** that,even if he gets smoked by the dude at least knock the b1tch out.

Freelancer
08-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Meh, it was her fault, no point in gunning for the guy and risk getting KTFO. A quick wrist b!tchslap followed by a good flegm aimed at her face and leave before anything gets too heated.

Texanballer
08-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Wack little bf she has.

*Khan
08-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Honestly, maybe the guy did not want trouble at all. And lol at people saying he should of hit the black guy too. Why? He is not doing anything. A whore is being a whore, what is he supposed to do?

Rocky...
08-28-2011, 11:48 AM
It's hard to say as i have never been put in that position, but i know for a fact i wouldn't have tried to wrestle her from the black guy. As for the black guy what did he do exactly to warrant a beating? Not as if he was provoking her, in fact he looked quite uncomfortable with the whole situation.

Yeah thats a good point the black guy didnt do anything and whos to say he would have did anything if the B1tch was knocked out???? he would have probaly carried on partying, he aint going to the beach to party and get himself in a fight wich could end up with him losing his life over some drunken B1tch he dosent know.

SirTomJones
08-28-2011, 11:51 AM
at the end of the day get some self respect.

None of the girls I dated had the potential to pull of something like that.

Stay classy boxingscene

D.I.E.S.E.L
08-28-2011, 11:53 AM
at the end of the day get some self respect.

None of the girls I dated had the potential to pull of something like that.

Stay classy boxingscene

Drunk people do stupid things, that slag probably blamed it on the alcohol.

Uturn
08-28-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah thats a good point the black guy didnt do anything and whos to say he would have did anything if the B1tch was knocked out???? he would have probaly carried on partying, he aint going to the beach to party and get himself in a fight wich could end up with him losing his life over some drunken B1tch he dosent know.

Tis what I'm trying to get across. Black dude did nothing wrong..

She done it because she knew she could away with what she was doing. When you get into a relationship your GF knows the rules, and wouldn't even dream of mugging you off like that, simple.

The Noose
08-28-2011, 11:57 AM
She looked high, drunk and needed a good slap. Her bf should have had more self respect and let her make a total fool of herself.

(black guy shudda nailed it)

SirTomJones
08-28-2011, 11:57 AM
Drunk people do stupid things, that slag probably blamed it on the alcohol.

Drunk people do stupid things but have a little self control.

You don't go and take a whore to a beach.

All you do with a whore is keep her in the bed room.

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 12:03 PM
dude probably paid for her to go down to Spring Break. sad.

SirTomJones
08-28-2011, 12:05 PM

the ***** got played

Ether
08-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Drunk people do stupid things but have a little self control.

You don't go and take a whore to a beach.

All you do with a whore is keep her in the bed room.

Yeah you don't take a ho to McDonald's let alone the beach. :dead1:

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Well really he should have took her home and atleast banged her one more time then broke up right after banging her.

SirTomJones
08-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Yeah you don't take a ho to McDonald's let alone the beach. :dead1:

He'll learn from this.

school boy error.

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 12:16 PM
This situation is 100% the girl's fault.

Oh yeah, suppose her boyfriend would have gotten into a fight with the black guy. That would have been HER fault for instigating the fight.

The girl is just behaving very slutty, stupidly.

-KULT-
08-28-2011, 12:17 PM
If shes drunk, the guy should bring her to the water and let her drown.........

Brick Top
08-28-2011, 12:17 PM

Agreed, that anorexic ***** would be walking home !

project xxx1
08-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Well really he should have took her home and atleast banged her one more time then broke up right after banging her.
you sound like a shell of a man

Miburo
08-28-2011, 12:20 PM
What do you expect going on "Spring Break" with your girl? People go to hook up, not to remain monogamous in a crowd like that. Guy is a dumbass.

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Well really he should have took her home and atleast banged her one more time then broke up right after banging her.what, while he was crying?????

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 12:40 PM
you sound like a shell of a man
:rofl: :rofl:

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 12:49 PM
what, while he was crying?????

Sex is sex, and as long as youre being safe, there's nothing wrong with sleeping with sluts.

On the other hand, there is something wrong with DATING a slut.

This guy could have actually salvaged his manhood by taking her home and banging her.

Then atleast he can breakup with her after sex.

It would have salvaged his manliness after this situation.

uoykcuf
08-28-2011, 12:52 PM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_4IcNDxXhk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_4IcNDxXhk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Fake, that white guy was tiny. He could never get a girl like that unless he has something big in his pants.

MANIAC310
08-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Fake, that white guy was tiny. He could never get a girl like that unless he has something big in his pants.

Jupiter Jab
08-28-2011, 01:04 PM
OH MY GAWD THEY SPILLED THE LIQUOR!

a

Xercen
08-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Why attack the black dude who did nothing???? And why attack the girl which is only going to make you look like a jealous chris brown? the mOment she disrespected you was the moment that shouldve made you Realise she isn't worth one more second of your time so u wAlk away! Why risk getting stabbed when the black guy did nothing and why risk getting injury cause of a whore??? ThAts dumb

Battle*Hardened
08-28-2011, 01:06 PM
That was just ****ing awkward... First off, why would that little white *****(Im white dont get all racial on me) try and stop her? Id ****ing call her a slut walk off, and never talk to her again. He just looked like a desperate ****** trying to stop her.

Everywhere
08-28-2011, 01:54 PM
leave that drunkass ***** in whatever city they were in...don't put up w that ****. I dated a 21 year old slut when I was 18, all it took was once for me to learn you can't make a ho a housewife.

Chew BackAtacha
08-28-2011, 02:11 PM
hilarious, I'm in tears watching that video

lol at the bf not looking the black guy in the face

Las Vegas,
08-28-2011, 02:34 PM

Well if he had something big than obviously the black guy had something bigger.

Lorily
08-28-2011, 02:35 PM
Nobody knows if that was his girlfriend or not. It coulda been his sister for all anybody knows. dayum

Las Vegas,
08-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Nobody knows if that was his girlfriend or not. It coulda been his sister for all anybody knows. dayum

So he was protecting his sister from the black guys?

boxingking500
08-28-2011, 02:36 PM
fu*k white american females...

Andre Wardttke
08-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Was it definitely her boyfriend?

Seems more like a random dude she was just dancing with but then found that black dude that she liked.

You have to question the integrity of any girl who would do that to someone she is in a relationship with.

Lorily
08-28-2011, 02:40 PM
So he was protecting his sister from the black guys?

No, he coulda been protecting his obviously drunk ass sister (if that's what she is) from doing something she might regret. She was OBVIOUSLY wasted off her ass and maybe he didn't want her to go off with a stranger and who knows what. My point is noboby really knows if that was his GF or sister or what. She was obviously beyond fvkked up.

Grand Champ
08-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Damn, she wants that black meat alright.

That boyfriend is such a ****ing loser trying to get her off him

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Nobody knows if that was his girlfriend or not. It coulda been his sister for all anybody knows. dayumgood point, just remember you're posting with a bunch of dudes. common sense is not always available when the talk involves women.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-28-2011, 03:16 PM
That's pathetic
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 03:21 PM
That's pathetic
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:that's probably you. :rofl:

D.I.E.S.E.L
08-28-2011, 03:33 PM

Lol, that would make the situation more hilarious. Probably got her a round trip too.

Big Op
08-28-2011, 03:38 PM
that girl got aids afterwards

Unknown Champ
08-28-2011, 03:54 PM
No, he coulda been protecting his obviously drunk ass sister (if that's what she is) from doing something she might regret. She was OBVIOUSLY wasted off her ass and maybe he didn't want her to go off with a stranger and who knows what. My point is noboby really knows if that was his GF or sister or what. She was obviously beyond fvkked up.

My sister and I watched that vid and both agree that is not his sister. First off that white kid was looking a that girl all seductive and holding her from the waist. Unless there is some incest *****t going on you just dont do that.

That was that white kids gf or some girl he tried to run game on and she saw the brotha and was like wow i want that, sorry little white guy. I think its option 2 and the girl was a random hoody and then she saw something better and went for it and little dude didnt want to let go.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-28-2011, 03:56 PM
that's probably you. :rofl:

Cute, but I'm not white.

Sorry:(

Unknown Champ
08-28-2011, 04:14 PM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_4IcNDxXhk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

good thread, green k sent

PunchesNbuncheS
08-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Poor guy! Hes an idiot though, If a broad wants to act like a hoodrat then let her, obviously at that point you know she aint worth ***** as a woman to actually care about and be on your way to the next one.

He should have told homie who was obviously trying to be respectful by not grinding up on his drunk a$$ girl to have fun and that shes a top notch slut, and just walked away to go and find some other little breezy walking around trying to have fun.

A man should only care when he loses a good woman not some little whore, those are a dime a dozen!

Cupo303
08-28-2011, 05:11 PM
As BF, I would've fuked her one more time after that and left her. And depending on the location of the fuking, kicked her out post-cumming.

SkillspayBills
08-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Straight sucka ****. You know what I do if my lady does some disrespctful **** like that to me? Leave and go find a new ***** to grind on.

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 06:33 PM
fu*k white american females...

+1

there's no defending behaviour like this

this girl is an out and out slut, call it like it is.

BTW, people saying she's drunk, yeah thats prolly true. But she prolly would do this/think this even when sober.

Call a spade a spade,

a slut a slut.

she obviously likes black guys, whether drunk or sober, doesnt really matter.

Who are you?
08-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Her being drunk/high doesnt excuse her actions at all.

ALSO, maybe when sober she wouldnt grind on a black guy.

But when youre drunk your TRUE FEELINGS come out.

so this slut is showing her true colours.

Danny Gunz
08-28-2011, 06:40 PM
I bet her and the guy got in a fight or something and she was trying to piss him off

Andi Peters
08-28-2011, 07:00 PM
The fact she grinded on a BLACK man just rubbed salt in the wound.

That's better.

Smokin'J
08-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Why would you try to stop the girl?
She finally opens her true emotions towards you, let her get the **** out and get ****ed.
Holla holla get dolla.

Grand Champ
08-28-2011, 08:16 PM
+1

there's no defending behaviour like this

this girl is an out and out slut, call it like it is.

BTW, people saying she's drunk, yeah thats prolly true. But she prolly would do this/think this even when sober.

Call a spade a spade,

a slut a slut.

she obviously likes black guys, whether drunk or sober, doesnt really matter.

sluts are everywhere my man but you're, unfortunately, right about the ''white'' part. White women are by far the sluttiest of ALL women on average, there's no denying that.

One of my close friends is at the moment ****ing this blond chick who goes to my school. Her fiancee is in the navy and cheating on him hard while he's away. My bro is arab, guess she just wanted another flavour while the BF was away.

There's no excuses for that **** man.

theghost#1
08-28-2011, 08:56 PM
sluts are everywhere my man but you're, unfortunately, right about the ''white'' part. White women are by far the sluttiest of ALL women on average, there's no denying that.

One of my close friends is at the moment ****ing this blond chick who goes to my school. Her fiancee is in the navy and cheating on him hard while he's away. My bro is arab, guess she just wanted another flavour while the BF was away.

There's no excuses for that **** man.

Naw Bro, I always see black chics with diff baby daddies. Most white girls dont find black guys attractive. Just like white guys dont find black chicks attractive.

theghost#1
08-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Future aids victim.

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Naw Bro, I always see black chics with diff baby daddies. Most white girls dont find black guys attractive. Just like white guys dont find black chicks attractive.^^^^^ :rofl:

Grand Champ
08-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Naw Bro, I always see black chics with diff baby daddies. Most white girls dont find black guys attractive. Just like white guys dont find black chicks attractive.

Naw man white chicks are the sluttier bro. EVERYONE have had white *****. All that feminism that've been going on in western societies have resulted in white women think they can go **** whoever, whenever.

When it comes bukkake, interracial sex, beastiality, anal, gangbang white chicks reign man. They **** anything with a pulse it's embarrassing man. You got men from other cultures coming up and laughing at how easy and slutty white chicks are, and that half the men can't control their women like in the video posted by TS.

Just keeping it real, don't mean to offend but that's what life have showed me.

slicksouthpaw16
08-28-2011, 09:33 PM

LOL exactly, he made himself look dumb enough by doing that. I would have just left. No girl (for me at least) is worth me embarrassing myself and i don't ever chase after no broad. Sh1t if he she wants to be with him then let it be. She ain't the only fish in the pond.

Uturn
08-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Naw man white chicks are the sluttier bro. EVERYONE have had white *****. All that feminism that've been going on in western societies have resulted in white women think they can go **** whoever, whenever.

When it comes bukkake, interracial sex, beastiality, anal, gangbang white chicks reign man. They **** anything with a pulse it's embarrassing man. You got men from other cultures coming up and laughing at how easy and slutty white chicks are, and that half the men can't control their women like in the video posted by TS.

Sluts will be sluts. All races have them, however, cause of western culture, tis why white girls are more likely to be sluts unfortunately. Makes me sick.

Danny Gunz
08-28-2011, 09:59 PM

I think its just the college and HS culture of getting wasted and getting laid.

slicksouthpaw16
08-28-2011, 10:00 PM

So just because you sometimes see black women with other babies fathers, their the sluttiest? How intelligent. I always see white girls grinding on any man in the in clubs when they get a little tipsy, does that automatically mean their the sluttiest? And MOST white girls don't find black men attractive? I suggest you put down the remote and get some sunlight.

Boxingtech718v2
08-28-2011, 10:15 PM
I've been in the black dudes position myself and trust me it's not always as great as it sounds.

First off morally you feel a little guilty because you know that she is some other dudes girl. Secondly you don't know if shorty is doing it because she is drunk or she really wants you. Now to some guys that might not matter but I'd rather avoid the rape allegations the next morning. As a black guy you definitely don't want to risk it in a "he said she said story". Though them having the slore on video practically handing away her vagina will beat any prosecution case.

Little white dude should have just left and found a better woman. No use arguing and fighting over a dumb broad. Fight your battles wisely.

Blue Heffner
08-28-2011, 10:30 PM
LOL dumb skank and that dude looks like a little ***** anyways. That black dude would of knocked him out but that chick has no dignity and why most American men and most men in general look down on white women. They have no respect for themselves.

The white guys I work with say that sh*t all the time. And they get mad at me because I tell them they're stereotyping their own women. The typical response is, "You don't know man, you're not white." That **** has me lol'ing.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-28-2011, 10:40 PM
I love white girls

MANIAC310
08-28-2011, 11:12 PM
I love white girls

I love gueras

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-28-2011, 11:36 PM
I love gueras

Who doesn't?
:luvbed:

B.U.R.N.E.R
08-29-2011, 12:04 AM
Trash hoe.....................

MANIAC310
08-29-2011, 04:11 AM
Trash hoe.....................

yes.... but would you hit it?

MARKBNLV
08-29-2011, 11:06 AM
I would have spit in her face and hit him in the nuts,that dude had major size on Frankie Munoz.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Alcohol is truth serum, she wants to fuk and she wanted that black dude to pound her.

I know people here will take this in the wrong way but here in Miami, that's ALL you see is white chicks with black dudes and not just fat and ugly white chicks but super fine hynas.

Especially the ball players, they get some PRIME ass down here. White gurls are fun.....heheheh

MARKBNLV
08-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Alcohol is truth serum, she wants to fuk and she wanted that black dude to pound her.

I know people here will take this in the wrong way but here in Miami, that's ALL you see is white chicks with black dudes and not just fat and ugly white chicks but super fine hynas.

Especially the ball players, they get some PRIME ass down here. White gurls are fun.....heheheh

So Miami is like watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-29-2011, 11:52 AM

omg i love that show, it's sooo funny

Uturn
08-29-2011, 12:58 PM

Strong wind up merchant alert (although true).

I've watched that video about 5 times now. It's the most awkward video to watch in human history.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-29-2011, 01:31 PM

Pretty much.....

T.Horton
08-29-2011, 01:31 PM
I would have spit in her face and hit him in the nuts,that dude had major size on Frankie Munoz.:rofl: malcolm in the middle.

Grand Champ
08-29-2011, 01:37 PM
Pretty much.....

Cuauht, you're mexican right?

What's the general opinion on white women where you come from? My arab and turkish friends see them as nothing more than meat without virtue or self control for the most part...

I know it's a sensitive subject but I'm curious here. I've already expressed my opinion on the matter.

Every race got their sluts, it just seem to me white's got the most of them by far.

D.I.E.S.E.L
08-29-2011, 01:45 PM

What's the general opinion on white women where you come from? My arab and turkish friends see them as nothing more than meat without virtue or self control for the most part...

I know it's a sensitive subject but I'm curious here. I've already expressed my opinion on the matter.

Every race got their sluts, it just seem to me white's got the most of them by far.

I agree...it seems to me they want to prove they have less inhibitions, naturally.

Ogecca MaMa
08-29-2011, 01:59 PM

lol..white kid is so funny. way to go bro..never give up. I would not let her go either.

j/k lol

Grand Champ
08-29-2011, 02:24 PM
I agree...it seems to me they want to prove they have less inhibitions, naturally.

there's no self control, I'm telling you. Once daddy's little slut turns 16 she's already a professional ****sucker.

They gotta show their independence so early losing their virginity while they're still kids at 12 or 13.. That's about the age when the parents lost control and her future boyfriends will have just as hard time with her slutty approach (TS video).

Then I look to other cultures and they don't have the problem to the same extent.

I don't completely buy the ''it's because women in other cultures are oppressed'' Just because they know how to dress and act proper doesn't make them oppressed, even though it is a factor some places.

triggerhapppy
08-29-2011, 02:29 PM
That ***** us as a whore for disrespecting her boyfriend like that. I would of left her right there and f.uck one of her friends. That black was an a-hole to for not pushing her away.

Gino Ros
08-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Thats some str8 Cuckold ****. The bf looked retarded trying to keep his girl from rubbing her ass on another mans dick in front of him :nonono:

He will never be able to wash that smell of desperation off of him.

Gino Ros
08-29-2011, 04:51 PM
That black was an a-hole to for not pushing her away.

You've lost your mind.

Spring Break is a Darwinian environment. Survival of the Fittest.

If you don't want to lose your girl, you should not come to the beach with a bird chest and zero game.

-GBGQ-
08-29-2011, 06:33 PM
She was clearly out of it, still lookin decent tho, and when being pulled away by her over jealous bf with no game she backed it up into the next guy walking by.

Don't read to hard into it guys.

Nuckin Figga
08-29-2011, 06:39 PM
there's no self control, I'm telling you. Once daddy's little slut turns 16 she's already a professional ****sucker.

They gotta show their independence so early losing their virginity while they're still kids at 12 or 13.. That's about the age when the parents lost control and her future boyfriends will have just as hard time with her slutty approach (TS video).

Then I look to other cultures and they don't have the problem to the same extent.

I don't completely buy the ''it's because women in other cultures are oppressed'' Just because they know how to dress and act proper doesn't make them oppressed, even though it is a factor some places.

It aint about race my son. Its about culture. White people from Russia arent the same as white people from USA.

Do you think rich white gurls are sluttier than hoodrat black & hispanic gurls?

Gino Ros
08-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Do you think rich white gurls are sluttier than hoodrat black & hispanic gurls?

Yes

Hell yeah.

Nuckin Figga
08-29-2011, 06:48 PM
Yes

Hell yeah.

Ofcourse lol.

Rich white girls love to party and they love hung black men. :rofl:

N!GGALAS CAGE
08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Normally in that situation, I'd blame the girl for being a slut, but did you see her boyfriend? Lames ass white *****, lmfaoooooo.

No wonder why she loves the black ****.

Nuckin Figga
08-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Normally in that situation, I'd blame the girl for being a slut, but did you see her boyfriend? Lames ass white *****, lmfaoooooo.

No wonder why she loves the black ****.

Every slut loves black ****. why? because they are hung

supRa
08-30-2011, 03:07 AM
fck that ho ee....

MANIAC310
08-30-2011, 03:13 AM
where can I find one of these "slutty rich white girls"?

and will my average sized Hispanic Penis be enough?

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-30-2011, 11:01 AM

In all honesty, white chicks are seen as much easier than other races for the most part but I do have to say that American chicks are much more conservative than other countries I have visited.

I think that just goes for American's view of sex in general though but white chicks get crazy though. Especially in college.

MindBat
08-30-2011, 02:40 PM
Moral of the story: Boyfriends don't let their white girlfriends drink and grind in the presence of black dudes. That dude had a white girl magnet in his draws.

KingDosia
08-30-2011, 02:53 PM
I can't stand sloppy, drunk assed women. They're annoying as hell, get into a lot of trouble and start fights amongst douch bags. :sigh1:

Gino Ros
08-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Moral of the story: Boyfriends don't let their white girlfriends drink and grind in the presence of black dudes. That dude had a white girl magnet in his draws.

She had never felt anything like that before.

That is why Asian girls love messing with the Black guys.

Gino Ros
08-30-2011, 03:32 PM
where can I find one of these "slutty rich white girls"?

and will my average sized Hispanic Penis be enough?

Average for where? Mexico... or Puerto Rico?

Blackfoot
08-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Most likely every girl there was a whore and most likely every guy there was a retard, so what does color even matter in this case

This was like putting a bunch of cheeseburgers in front of a special education class.

-Kev-
08-30-2011, 04:00 PM
:lol1: No lie, that kid looks like Dorian. And from the stories he has told me about his girls, I can see this happening to him.

D.I.E.S.E.L
08-30-2011, 04:36 PM
:lol1: No lie, that kid looks like Dorian. And from the stories he has told me about his girls, I can see this happening to him.

damn :alucard:

Uturn
08-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Just watched some video of some whore getting smashed by some dude whilst she was on the phone to her boyfriend. Would post but don't want to risk getting banned. Sh*t is getting real.

Redemption
08-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Just watched some video of some whore getting smashed by some dude whilst she was on the phone to her boyfriend. Would post but don't want to risk getting banned. Sh*t is getting real.

Ive seen that. or was that where she was sucking him off

T.Horton
08-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Just watched some video of some whore getting smashed by some dude whilst she was on the phone to her boyfriend. Would post but don't want to risk getting banned. Sh*t is getting real.****??????????

Uturn
08-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Ive seen that. or was that where she was sucking him off

She is getting phucked whilst her boyfriend is on the phone to her. Worst thing is she makes it obvious she up to no good. Sluts will be sluts!

****??????????

Sort of brah. Can't see tits/cawk or anything, nothing revealed. it was posted on Worldstarhiphop

Nuckin Figga
08-30-2011, 06:37 PM
In all honesty, white chicks are seen as much easier than other races for the most part but I do have to say that American chicks are much more conservative than other countries I have visited.

I think that just goes for American's view of sex in general though but white chicks get crazy though. Especially in college.

The average Mexican woman has 3 children by the age of 18. fact.

D.I.E.S.E.L
08-30-2011, 08:06 PM

:rolleyes: ....

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-30-2011, 08:08 PM

I know this mexican chick thats 22 and has 2 kids and is about to have a third one.

All different daddies.
:lol1:

N!GGALAS CAGE
08-30-2011, 08:14 PM

lmfaoooooooooooooooo

N!GGALAS CAGE
08-30-2011, 08:15 PM
I know this mexican chick thats 22 and has 2 kids and is about to have a third one.

All different daddies.

You sure she wasn't black?

theghost#1
08-30-2011, 08:32 PM

Black women are DISGUSTING IMo. They have ape facial features which is prolly why almost none of them end up getting married and have several baby daddies. Never met a white man that put a black women over a white women. True story. If you go by what you seen in **** which makes up 0.00001% of white women in **** then good luck.

theghost#1
08-30-2011, 08:40 PM
So just because you sometimes see black women with other babies fathers, their the sluttiest? How intelligent. I always see white girls grinding on any man in the in clubs when they get a little tipsy, does that automatically mean their the sluttiest? And MOST white girls don't find black men attractive? I suggest you put down the remote and get some sunlight.

Oh yea no black girls or hispanics girls go to clubs and on grind guys. WTF you think they go to the clubs for idiot. Thats what you do there.

T.Horton
08-30-2011, 08:46 PM
Oh yea no black girls or hispanics girls go to clubs and on grind guys. WTF you think they go to the clubs for idiot. Thats what you do there.You have a low I.Q.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-30-2011, 08:48 PM
You have a low I.Q.

He's right tho, girls basically go to clubs to have fun and grind on guys lol.

T.Horton
08-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Black women are DISGUSTING IMo. They have ape facial features which is prolly why almost none of them end up getting married and have several baby daddies. Never met a white man that put a black women over a white women. True story. If you go by what you seen in **** which makes up 0.00001% of white women in **** then good luck.exhibit B, your honour!

D.I.E.S.E.L
08-30-2011, 08:54 PM
exhibit B, your honour!

Guilty. Of not knowing ***** about black people.

N!GGALAS CAGE
08-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Oh yea no black girls or hispanics girls go to clubs and on grind guys. WTF you think they go to the clubs for idiot. Thats what you do there.

Actually, I don't go to clubs to grind on other guys.

Unless they buy me a couple of drinks first.

I'm old fashioned that way. :luvbed:

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Actually, I don't go to clubs to grind on other guys.

Unless they buy me a couple of drinks first.

I'm old fashioned that way. :luvbed:

You come around here often babe?
:flirt:

N!GGALAS CAGE
08-30-2011, 09:02 PM
You come around here often babe?
:flirt:

Yeah, I'm a nasty mutha ****a...

MANIAC310
10-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Black women are DISGUSTING IMo. They have ape facial features which is prolly why almost none of them end up getting married and have several baby daddies. Never met a white man that put a black women over a white women. True story. If you go by what you seen in **** which makes up 0.00001% of white women in **** then good luck.

........lol you wouldn't do a black girl?

http://www.horror-movies.ca/AdvHTML_Upload/MeaganGood-Hooters02.jpg

CRASH DUMMY
10-06-2011, 03:02 AM

:lol1: What a slut.

Alx.
10-06-2011, 03:35 AM
man thats some sad **** right there, must be painful for the dude

NoLove
10-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Why try and keep a hold of her. Id slap her and tell her to get fu**ed.

Leohappy
10-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Looks like she's drunk or something. Pathetic anyway.

Carpe Diem
03-23-2012, 04:10 PM
that was MEAT trying to stop his gf from rubbing her ass on larryx ..no wonder he hates larry so much :lol1:

:lol1::lol1:

Verstyle
03-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Sometimes it's hard to tell if a girl is a potential slut. I've had to re-calibrate my slut-o-meter a few times. I most definitely see the light now.

REDRUM619
03-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Is it just me or is the video not available anymore

weltercelt
03-23-2012, 04:37 PM
the vid has been removed from youtube , anyone got a better link ?

Bad Guy
03-23-2012, 06:45 PM

All different daddies.

Sounds like my cousin: 4 kids, none of them related :lol1:

onechance87
03-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Is it just me or is the video not available anymore

yeah i cant see it either.Another link guys???

UglyPug
03-23-2012, 10:03 PM
lol, girl is pretty sexy. . . don't blame the black dude! i think any of us would allow that girl to grind up on us. . .

guys are naive if they think there girls are going to spring break with all their friends and don't plan on getting drunk and (at the very least) grinding up on other guys.

Garo
03-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Can't see the original video, is there another one?

weltercelt
03-30-2012, 06:04 AM
anyone got a vid that works ?

DeadLikeMe
03-30-2012, 06:28 AM
anyone got a vid that works ?You're smooth.

#1Assassin
03-30-2012, 06:59 AM
Sounds like my cousin: 4 kids, none of them related :lol1:

so she adopted 3 of them?

because if they all have the same mother they are obviously related regardless if they have the same father or not.

you seem about as bright as your cousin.

weltercelt
03-30-2012, 04:16 PM
did she get 'rum diary' 'd ??

War For 94
03-31-2012, 07:43 PM
Someone get another link... thank you please.

weltercelt
03-31-2012, 09:10 PM
i dont think the vid existed in the first place

LarryXXX
03-31-2012, 09:29 PM
they took it down lol

Verstyle
03-31-2012, 10:41 PM
That girl was my heroine!!:luvbed:

Bad Guy
03-31-2012, 11:01 PM
they took it down lol
I never did watch it, I kept putting it off just like that time I could have met Mr. T at the mall