View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Anderson is not that great. His opponents are just retarded (SRS thread)

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 01:50 AM
Not trolling here. Anderson is a good fighter, very skilled.

But his greatness is more credit to his opponents fighting like idiots and sensationalist marketing getting to their heads, that Anderson being an unbeatable demi-god.

Okami is a very strong wrestler with good top control and ground and pound. He most definitely did stand a chance......IF he fought like he was supposed to. But for some odd reason, he stood at the end of Silva's fists and got lit up.

I knew about 20-30 seconds into the fight that it wasn't going to end well for Okami.

I just don't understand how fighters can be so stupid. They know that Anderson is a counter puncher and the best way to beat a guy like that is to crank up the pace and put pressure on him.

Say whatever you want about Chael but he knew what he was doing. The only guy who's had any success over the last 5 or 6 years against Anderson and that's because he got in Silva's face, punched him, drug his ass to the ground and beat the hell out of him.

I'm not taking away from Silva's wins. Win is a Win and he's beaten some pretty good fighters, but he is not as good as you think he is.

BKM-2010
08-28-2011, 02:09 AM
Too bad for your GSP nuthugging ass that a large part of the fight game is mental. Anderson mind fvcks his opponents? Credits to HIM. You don't see people discrediting Ali for ruining his opponents mentally and then dominating them? If it was that easy, everybody would be matrixing their opponents and break every record in the UFC and make millions.

Also, you are not a fighter, and stop acting like you can do better than Silva's opponents. All of your nonsense right there is easier said than done. Yeah lets just rush Anderson Silva, lets just grapple-fvck him easily. Lets not keep in mind that in a split second you can caught with a strike that knocks you out.

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 02:21 AM
Too bad for your GSP nuthugging ass that a large part of the fight game is mental. Anderson mind fvcks his opponents? Credits to HIM. You don't see people discrediting Ali for ruining his opponents mentally and then dominating them? If it was that easy, everybody would be matrixing their opponents and break every record in the UFC and make millions.

No, it's credit to the UFC who markets him as such a fighter that has no weaknesses and cannot be beaten and his opponents buy into it. But I guess you must need glasses since you didn't see that already in my original post.

Anderson barely talks any trash, unlike the Louisville Lip who not only couldn't keep his mouth shut but was also racist.

Also, you are not a fighter, and stop acting like you can do better than Silva's opponents. All of your nonsense right there is easier said than done. Yeah lets just rush Anderson Silva, lets just grapple-fvck him easily. Lets not keep in mind that in a split second you can caught with a strike that knocks you out.

I never said I was a fighter or that I could do better. But a fighter like Okami who is a grappler, standing at range and trying to stand with Silva is a dumb idea, and it doesn't take an expert to realize that.

BTW I'm not a GSP nuthugger or even really a GSP fan.

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Anderson Silva have a 80 % TDD even after the Chael fight. Chael only got 3 TDs out of 7 attempts. Anderson was genuinely injured coming into that fight with cracked ribs. You could even see it when he made a head bow instead of his usual full bow he does before every fight cuz his ribs were ****ed. Also he didn't sit down once in between rounds due to his ribs being ****ed up. I mean you could clearly see Anderson wasn't the same even in the stand up department. So how come Anderson silvas reflexes were magically shot for one night? or that he was so slow. Also lets not forget Chael was roided and had something like 5 times the t/e ratio or somthing crazy like that. LoL at the mma noobs that thinks Anderson sucks because of the Chael fight. Yushin tried to take Anderson down for 2 minutes and couldn't do it. You honestly believe he could Chael sonnen anderson? jesus then you must be a mma noob

BKM-2010
08-28-2011, 02:31 AM
LOL you're a joke dude. So now you say they're only scared because of the "UFC hype machine"? You really think an Okami or Maia is standing there petrified thinking "damn, I saw UFC all access last night and he is scary. I better not try anything now!"

No, it's the risk of getting whooped. You're just grasping for straws man.

And you're wrong about Okami too. He tried to wall and stall, didn't work. He tried to take Silva down repeatedly, didn't work either. Then he started to feel Silva's power and got kicked in the head. After that, he was fvcked. He did follow your EXPERT advice on how to fight Silva. It's just that he failed to execute his gameplan. If you keep getting jabbed and kicked in the head and you go down, how eager will a guy be to try to outgrapple the other? This isn't a regular fighter. Silva can stop you from all angles, with any type of strike, even on the ground. You think it's all so easy.

ShrinkingMan
08-28-2011, 02:34 AM
you don't think his opponents know what it takes to beat him? that's why Sonnen helped train Okami. it's a completely different story when the bell rings.

I honestly don't know what Silva would have to do to impress you. Who in MMA do you actually think is great?

G A M E
08-28-2011, 02:39 AM
chael was roided up against an injured spider... thats how Chael looked impressive

BKM-2010
08-28-2011, 02:50 AM
I honestly don't know what Silva would have to do to impress you. Who in MMA do you actually think is great?

His hero, God and savior is GSP. That counts for most of Anderson's haters.

Stalaggh
08-28-2011, 03:25 AM
And people actually believe the cracked ribs bit, if he had those cracked ribs he would not have done the things he did in that fight, jumping then kicking Sonnen, the submission attempts before the final one that caught him. Please, thats just an excuse, Hendo dominated the first round in their fight the same way, wrestling and ground control.

And yeah, Okami fought scared, it aint Silva's fault, why Okami traded blows with Silva or tried to, is beyond me, should've tried for a takedown and not the greco-roman attempt that got him a couple of knees to the body.

Boxingtech718v2
08-28-2011, 07:46 AM
I don't know if you're trolling AS fans are just this dumb.

Either way though Sonnen will probably get a rematch soon and lose in more convincing fashion this time.

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 09:20 AM
And people actually believe the cracked ribs bit, if he had those cracked ribs he would not have done the things he did in that fight, jumping then kicking Sonnen, the submission attempts before the final one that caught him. Please, thats just an excuse, Hendo dominated the first round in their fight the same way, wrestling and ground control.

And yeah, Okami fought scared, it aint Silva's fault, why Okami traded blows with Silva or tried to, is beyond me, should've tried for a takedown and not the greco-roman attempt that got him a couple of knees to the body. Could you not see how bad his ribs was? do you honestly think that was a 100% Anderson silva in there with Chael. i mean at times chael beat him standing especially in the first round were he buckled him. So was his epic reflexes gone for one night? lol, those kicks were due to his huge heart and will to finish the fight. He actually only attempted on triangle LOOOL in the last minute. Other then that He used the sub attempts to get chael of his back in the 3rd round. Also that bowing Anderson always does before the fight. He could barely do them. he made a slight headbow, thats it. And in between rounds not once did he sit down on the stool but stood up and put his arms on the cage. lol typical Anderson hater that can't accept his greatness. That was a display of pure heart.

Clegg
08-28-2011, 10:43 AM
I think he gets overrated on this site but is a legit great fighter and one of the best in the world.

Okami had the wrong gameplan, but a lot of his opponents didn't. Despite the knockout, Belfort's approach was the right one, as was Sonnen's (for different reasons, obviously).

TBEC2
08-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Anderson fought with broken ribs as much as Tito fought with a cracked skull.

I am a Silva fan but c'mon, ive had cracked ribs before and i could hardly breathe let alone punch kick and sub.

Hendo laid the blueprint and Chael rigged the foundation but failed to demolish the foundation.

Silva is a amazing i love how he mentally beats his opponents. Its a true art-from how he says so little but gets so deep in their heads.

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 11:47 AM
I think he gets overrated on this site but is a legit great fighter and one of the best in the world.

Okami had the wrong gameplan, but a lot of his opponents didn't. Despite the knockout, Belfort's approach was the right one, as was Sonnen's (for different reasons, obviously). cuz of one off fight with Chael he is "overrated"? I actually got a better impression of Anderson and rated him even greater for making such a comeback and fighting with so much heart. With a cracked rib. He didn't train for months after that fight due to his ribs. I challenge anyone to name one mma fighter with more heart and Anderson. GSP tapped to strikes against matt serra so don't try pulling him up. Also he ahs never fought through adversity and is to scared to take risks. As I said before it is typical for mma noobs or casual fans to underrate him after the chael fight. I remember how every noob picked Vitor to KO anderson inte first round and talked all that sh1t about Anderson being lucky and being a bum. **** all y'all b1tch a$$ noobs

BALLISTIC
08-28-2011, 12:31 PM
i wanna get some fact straight...silva is the all time best and yes GSP WOULDNT LAST ONE ROUND..THAT NEEDS TO STOP i doubt gsp could even beat okami

anyway silva is just overall to smart and intimidating
the only fight left around that weight class i see having a good chance is jon jones

silva needs to move up to 205

Clegg
08-28-2011, 12:45 PM
cuz of one off fight with Chael he is "overrated"?

Erm, I didn't say that. There are about 5 posters on here who mostly post pro-Silva stuff and don't talk about much else unless it helps to discredit Fedor/GSP/other greats who people compare to Anderson. So like I said, I consider him overrated on this site.

Thanks for proving my point, btw. I said he was overrated on this site and then you come along and start talking about Sonnen, who I didn't mention, start criticising GSP, who I didn't mention, and giving a lengthy speech overrating Silva, and then call those who disagree with you noobs and casual fans. Great stuff.

Kinda unusual for someone disagreeing with me to prove me right though so congrats for that.

Kenny MF Powers
08-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Anderson is the GOAT.

Sometimes when GSP fights i watch mattress commercials and get the same amount of action. After his mma career he could have a solid future showing people how to lay on top of things. Probably a master planker i bet...

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 01:13 PM
c I challenge anyone to name one mma fighter with more heart and Anderson. GSP tapped to strikes against matt serra so don't try pulling him up. Also he ahs never fought through adversity and is to scared to take risks. As I said before it is typical for mma noobs or casual fans to underrate him after the chael fight. I remember how every noob picked Vitor to KO anderson inte first round and talked all that sh1t about Anderson being lucky and being a bum. **** all y'all b1tch a$$ noobs

GSP actually tore his groin in the 3rd round of his fight at UFC 100 and continued fighting. So yeah

What the hell does this thread have to do with GSP, anyway?

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Erm, I didn't say that. There are about 5 posters on here who mostly post pro-Silva stuff and don't talk about much else unless it helps to discredit Fedor/GSP/other greats who people compare to Anderson. So like I said, I consider him overrated on this site.

Thanks for proving my point, btw. I said he was overrated on this site and then you come along and start talking about Sonnen, who I didn't mention, start criticising GSP, who I didn't mention, and giving a lengthy speech overrating Silva, and then call those who disagree with you noobs and casual fans. Great stuff.

Kinda unusual for someone disagreeing with me to prove me right though so congrats for that. I aimed it to all mma noobs bro. Not jsut you, I said all Y'all meant to those noobs that picked vitor. Just cause I quoted you the whole thing wasn't aimed to you lool. World don't revolve around you ;). I brought up the chael thing cuz many new mma fans think Anderson sucks cause of that fight.

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 01:32 PM
People picked Vitor because in a way, he presented a high pace pressure style that would give Anderson some problems, but instead he stood at range and basically did nothing and that is the kiss of death against Anderson.

I'm not taking anything away from Anderson, like I said he's beaten some great fighters over the years. But this whole "muhammad ali comparison/otherwordly/unparalleled/lazer accurate nonsense is what I'm disagreeing with. Anderson is good but he's not that good.

-Swizzy-
08-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Okami is a very strong wrestler with good top control and ground and pound. He most definitely did stand a chance......IF he fought like he was supposed to. But for some odd reason, he stood at the end of Silva's fists and got lit up.

yes because Okami never got a hold of Silva, oh wait......

Okami couldn't take Anderson Silva down because he has good TDD now and Okami quickly realized that and that's why he gave up on that strategy.

Lets see how many times Chael could take down Silva without his roids. I bet ZERO.

F l i c k e r
08-28-2011, 03:57 PM
I actually agree.

Look at that Silva best p4p thread made not to long ago. I said it there. Silva does some stupid things that no one is able to capitalize on. Chael came really really close but he doesn't like submissions, because they are gay, so he has relatively no sub defense.

Silva is the top p4p guy in the game right now, probably will go down as some sort of SRR of MMA. However, he makes many stupid moves. If Aldo was in a 185 body, he'd whoop the ***** out of him.

Oh yeah.... Okami is still my boy. He went out on his shield even though I would have been happy if he pulled a GSP.

Bacatit
08-28-2011, 04:21 PM
No, it's credit to the UFC who markets him as such a fighter that has no weaknesses and cannot be beaten and his opponents buy into it. But I guess you must need glasses since you didn't see that already in my original post.

Anderson barely talks any trash, unlike the Louisville Lip who not only couldn't keep his mouth shut but was also racist.

I never said I was a fighter or that I could do better. But a fighter like Okami who is a grappler, standing at range and trying to stand with Silva is a dumb idea, and it doesn't take an expert to realize that.

BTW I'm not a GSP nuthugger or even really a GSP fan.

Your out of control !

The UFC hype machine would tell Dana to call GSP or Borck the best but guess what ?
They don't deliver like Silva !

You need to stop hatin and realize 5-10 yrs from now you will feel differently.

Bacatit
08-28-2011, 04:24 PM
you don't think his opponents know what it takes to beat him? that's why Sonnen helped train Okami. it's a completely different story when the bell rings.

He won't answer that because it's pure hatred that makes him feel that way !

I don't give a **** who Silva is fighting if it's mma and the guy does some Bruce Lee/ Jean claud/ or Segal ****... that guy is the best period.

Bacatit
08-28-2011, 04:27 PM

And yeah, Okami fought scared, it aint Silva's fault, why Okami traded blows with Silva or tried to, is beyond me, should've tried for a takedown and not the greco-roman attempt that got him a couple of knees to the body.

To know Anderson and say Hendo DOMINATED rd 1 just shows how delusional you are.
I love Dan but laying on top of the spider and just covering his mouth and nose while neglecting to inflict any actual damage is not dominated, not too mention he got RNC'd in the next round lol !!!

F l i c k e r
08-28-2011, 04:39 PM
To know Anderson and say Hendo DOMINATED rd 1 just shows how delusional you are.
I love Dan but laying on top of the spider and just covering his mouth and nose while neglecting to inflict any actual damage is not dominated, not too mention he got RNC'd in the next round lol !!!

That is what "Lay and Pray" is.

You don't have to do ***** besides lay on a guy for 5 rounds and you will win.

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 04:43 PM
yes because Okami never got a hold of Silva, oh wait......

Okami couldn't take Anderson Silva down because he has good TDD now and Okami quickly realized that and that's why he gave up on that strategy.

No he doesn't Anderson's TDD is actually very average. Okami got ahold of him against the cage but he didn't attempt any takedowns he just stalled.

Lets see how many times Chael could take down Silva without his roids. I bet ZERO.

Maybe I should take some steroids. I heard they can make you an olympic level wrestler in just 12 weeks. /trollface

SkillspayBills
08-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Anderson IS that great. The best part of the UFC is that YOU HAVE NO CHOICE you have to face the best fghters fight after fight. Anderson doesn't just beat guys he dominates them. He is a legend. He is the GOAT IMHO. He's earned it.

Boxingtech718v2
08-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Somebody post a picture of Anderson's face after the fight with Sonnen, then post Chael's face. I think the picture of Chael's bleeding broken post tapout, cry uncle face is enough for these trolls.

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Somebody post a picture of Anderson's face after the fight with Sonnen, then post Chael's face. I think the picture of Chael's bleeding broken post tapout, cry uncle face is enough for these trolls.

It's not actually. A Fighter's face post fight rarely ever tells the true story about how a fight went. Some fighters cut and bruise easier than others.

Anderson and BJ Penn are prime examples of fighters who simply don't cut or bruise no matter how badly they were beaten.

Fedor, Chael, Diaz, Forrest are prime examples of people who cut and bleed profusely if they so much as get poked.

Boxingtech718v2
08-28-2011, 05:27 PM
It's not actually. A Fighter's face post fight rarely ever tells the true story about how a fight went. Some fighters cut and bruise easier than others.

Anderson and BJ Penn are prime examples of fighters who simply don't cut or bruise no matter how badly they were beaten.

Fedor, Chael, Diaz, Forrest are prime examples of people who cut and bleed profusely if they so much as get poked.

Let me break it down real simple for you. Winners, Win and Losers: Lose.

Sonnen tapped out couldn't finish and if he had half a brain to train BJJ defense he might have won. But since he is a turd, a roided turd at that he couldn't do anything besides ride AS back all night and annoy him with slaps and baby punches. Similar to my kid sister when we were kids. I hope for the day when Dana will let Sonnen get a rematch so he can get pwned worse this time. For one fight only I will be rooting for Sonnen so that he can get past Stann and get the beating he deserves from a healthy AS.

SkillspayBills
08-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Good to know he has a job flipping burgers all lined up after Okami retires him tomorrow.

Come one you are much better than this bro.

Reminds me of the type of guy that say (insert fighter A) will beat Floyd/Manny but once Floyd/Manny wins you find a way to bash the opponent like they weren't ****.

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Let me break it down real simple for you. Winners, Win and Losers: Lose.

I'm impressed. You know I was uncertain of your intellect before this. But now, *****. I'm blown away. You're a regular Einstein. :rolleyes:

You still don't seem to get that what a fighters face looks like is not an indication of how a fight played out. People who try to argue it does, are idiots.

Fedor's face was hamburger after his fight with Rodgers, but Rodgers didn't win. Did he?

Sonnen tapped out couldn't finish and if he had half a brain to train BJJ defense he might have won. But since he is a turd, a roided turd at that he couldn't do anything besides ride AS back all night and annoy him with slaps and baby punches. Similar to my kid sister when we were kids.

I'm sure your kid sister is a professional fighter and you happen to have a chin like Anderson.

I hope for the day when Dana will let Sonnen get a rematch so he can get pwned worse this time. For one fight only I will be rooting for Sonnen so that he can get past Stann and get the beating he deserves from a healthy AS.

Styles make fights not roids or an injury are responsible for a beating that Chael put on Anderson in that fight.

Jack3d
08-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Come one you are much better than this bro.

Reminds me of the type of guy that say (insert fighter A) will beat Floyd/Manny but once Floyd/Manny wins you find a way to bash the opponent like they weren't ****.

It was a joke. But I was counting on Okami at least giving Anderson a fight. Instead he gave Anderson a punching bag.

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 06:16 PM
No he doesn't Anderson's TDD is actually very average. Okami got ahold of him against the cage but he didn't attempt any takedowns he just stalled.

Maybe I should take some steroids. I heard they can make you an olympic level wrestler in just 12 weeks. /trollface
Ehh... he has 80 % TDD http://uk.ufc.com/fighter/Anderson-Silva . Chael only got 3 TD's out of 7 attempts on a injured Anderson. Also another fun fact about that mythical fight. Andferson never got dropped, Chael didn't dominate the stand up except for the first round. Chael actually got dropped in round 4.

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 06:25 PM
People picked Vitor because in a way, he presented a high pace pressure style that would give Anderson some problems, but instead he stood at range and basically did nothing and that is the kiss of death against Anderson.

I'm not taking anything away from Anderson, like I said he's beaten some great fighters over the years. But this whole "muhammad ali comparison/otherwordly/unparalleled/lazer accurate nonsense is what I'm disagreeing with. Anderson is good but he's not that good.
Wow funny cuz Anderson actually is the most accurate fighter in any professional combat sport mma or boxing. His average is 68 % which is unreal. Floyd Mayweather who is the most accurate boxer has somewhere around 50 %. The average in mma is around 30 %. Anderson had 3 fights in a row where he had more then 80 % connect percentage in each of hose 3 fights. He actually had higher then 68 but lowered it in his last 4 fights. Well I guess the claims of Andersons unparalelled accuracy is completely baseless right? :nonono: http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/01/ufc-leaders-significant-strike-accuracy.html

ƒallenloki
08-28-2011, 10:43 PM
This thread is not serious, lol.

Stalaggh
08-29-2011, 12:22 AM
Could you not see how bad his ribs was? do you honestly think that was a 100% Anderson silva in there with Chael. i mean at times chael beat him standing especially in the first round were he buckled him. So was his epic reflexes gone for one night? lol, those kicks were due to his huge heart and will to finish the fight. He actually only attempted on triangle LOOOL in the last minute. Other then that He used the sub attempts to get chael of his back in the 3rd round. Also that bowing Anderson always does before the fight. He could barely do them. he made a slight headbow, thats it. And in between rounds not once did he sit down on the stool but stood up and put his arms on the cage. lol typical Anderson hater that can't accept his greatness. That was a display of pure heart.

Thats all speculation. Chael caught Anderson in that first run because Anderson was clowning around, maybe he thought Sonnen wasn't gonna go after him like he said. He started junmping around and doing silly stuff and got caught. In no way shape or form can Anderson with cracked ribs withstand the pressure Sonnen or anybody for that matter put him through. Thats just an excuse, he didn't take Sonnen seriously and got caught.

Big Op
08-29-2011, 12:35 AM
This thread is not serious, lol.
lol

"his opponents are just retarted" gave it away. but i agree that he isn't the goat based on resume.

Mohammedini
08-29-2011, 07:51 AM
Thats all speculation. Chael caught Anderson in that first run because Anderson was clowning around, maybe he thought Sonnen wasn't gonna go after him like he said. He started junmping around and doing silly stuff and got caught. In no way shape or form can Anderson with cracked ribs withstand the pressure Sonnen or anybody for that matter put him through. Thats just an excuse, he didn't take Sonnen seriously and got caught. So he made up the excuse on the spot during the post fight interview? He hurt his ****ing ribs when he trained with Judo gold medalist Ishi. Why do you refuse to believe that Anderson had hurt ribs? there are so much proof of it and yet you call it speculations. You hate Anderson so you wont give him the respect he deserves. So why was so many thing different about anderson during the presentation and the fight? So you say that anderson not bowing to the audience as he always does in every fight was an excuse? so when he barely could do a bow to Chael. Also after the first round you can see Anderson holding his chest. Some people say he was saying "my ribs" in Portuguese after the first round. So you couldn't see something was off with A.S when everyone did? I mean he straight up attacked Chael immideatly which is hugely uncharacteristic of Anderson. Also "he dancve so that is why he got caught" GTFO he stood still and Chael hit him with a shoot from far away. Something that Anderson usually would dodge. I mean the punch was far out. Are you mad he pwned Hendo? is that why you hate him so much? :lol1:

GreatestIam
08-29-2011, 07:09 PM
SIlva cant even speak english.. his skills do the talking his dominating cuz he's better then anyone 185 has to offer... he needs to fight GSP, Evans, machida, rua, Rampage or Jones

Bacatit
08-29-2011, 08:03 PM
lol

"his opponents are just retarted" gave it away. but i agree that he isn't the goat based on resume.

Both Silva and Fedor are 31-4 now and Silva has the most impressive wins. I know it's hard to top Nog and Cro Cop but considereing the fashion Sliva destroyed Hendo, Franklin, Vitor, Griffen etc I think it's a wrap.

Also Silva is older and has never been ko'd.

F l i c k e r
08-30-2011, 04:40 PM
SIlva cant even speak english.. his skills do the talking his dominating cuz he's better then anyone 185 has to offer... he needs to fight GSP, Evans, machida, rua, Rampage or Jones

Yes he can. He just chooses not to.

Stalaggh
08-31-2011, 10:40 PM
So he made up the excuse on the spot during the post fight interview? He hurt his ****ing ribs when he trained with Judo gold medalist Ishi. Why do you refuse to believe that Anderson had hurt ribs? there are so much proof of it and yet you call it speculations. You hate Anderson so you wont give him the respect he deserves. So why was so many thing different about anderson during the presentation and the fight? So you say that anderson not bowing to the audience as he always does in every fight was an excuse? so when he barely could do a bow to Chael. Also after the first round you can see Anderson holding his chest. Some people say he was saying "my ribs" in Portuguese after the first round. So you couldn't see something was off with A.S when everyone did? I mean he straight up attacked Chael immideatly which is hugely uncharacteristic of Anderson. Also "he dancve so that is why he got caught" GTFO he stood still and Chael hit him with a shoot from far away. Something that Anderson usually would dodge. I mean the punch was far out. Are you mad he pwned Hendo? is that why you hate him so much? :lol1:

Its the same way around, you're speculating thats the reason for all the things you said. The not bowing, this and that. Hasn't it occurred to you that not everything has to be the same at every fight. Oh everybody saw there was something wrong with him, yeah, he was getting manhandled instead of him dominating so easily. Chael got under Anderson's skin, he went straight out fighter to see if Chael would buckle but he didn't and still came foward. Some people saying my ribs, come on, thats all speculation, most who have Anderson as an unbeatable fighter were shocked Sonnen held his own and was actually manhandling the champ. Sonnen is not known for his power, Silva was clowning around and a punch that he usually dodges caught him and knocked him down, Chael instantly went down and took control of the top position. There is no proof, its all speculation and if you call proof the fact that he did not do the usual ring entrance and show you're deluded.

Hendo ?, it was all Hendo's mistake, he got ****y and started throwing wildly and missed one of those haymakers and Silva made him pay. Silva capitalized on Hendo's error.