View Full Version : Silva trolls Okami in real time lol!

Boxingtech718v2
08-27-2011, 11:00 PM
All those Asians saying that Okami was going to win. Smack yourself immediately, Okami never stood a chance. He was lucky to get the DQ win the first time. He's a good fighter but is too predictable and stiff for Silva.

sL0
08-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Utter humiliation yet again.

Silva still on his A game.

Konstantin
Was a good fight for the first round. Then Anderson turned it on.

MindBat
Beat that kid as if he caught him misbehaving or something.

BKM-2010
08-27-2011, 11:06 PM
Okami was just completely shook like a lot of Silva's opponents. He was shut down.

MindBat
08-27-2011, 11:06 PM
One of the few great cards in a good while. The crowd is electrified.

CineScape
08-27-2011, 11:11 PM
I lost A LOT of respect for Yushin Okami. Silva Went over in front of him being humble and BOWED infront of Okami. Okami comes from a BOWING culture and did not bow back. SMH.....Lost a fan tonight.

MindBat
08-27-2011, 11:13 PM
I lost A LOT of respect for Yushin Okami. Silva Went over in front of him being humble and BOWED infront of Okami. Okami comes from a BOWING culture and did not bow back. SMH.....Lost a fan tonight.

He was probably too traumatized to bow. Or Silva beat the bowing outta him.

Mohammedini
08-27-2011, 11:28 PM
I lost A LOT of respect for Yushin Okami. Silva Went over in front of him being humble and BOWED infront of Okami. Okami comes from a BOWING culture and did not bow back. SMH.....Lost a fan tonight. Lol let me guess you are a white guy that obsessed with Japan? or that is a reference to chaels joke right :P

kiaba360
08-27-2011, 11:29 PM
That was complete and utter EMBARRASSMENT, why do ppl step into the ring with the man known as Anderson "The Spider" Silva?? When he drops his hands, you know you're in deep trouble lol, because after that, you have no control. He's gonna take you out one way or another.

The 2nd round is the stuff that legends are made of.

Mohammedini
08-27-2011, 11:37 PM
That was complete and utter EMBARRASSMENT, why do ppl step into the ring with the man known as Anderson "The Spider" Silva?? When he drops his hands, you know you're in deep trouble lol, because after that, you have no control. He's gonna take you out one way or another.

The 2nd round is the stuff that legends are made of. When Anderson silva drops his hands, somebody's getting dropped :lol1:

CineScape
08-27-2011, 11:52 PM
Lol let me guess you are a white guy that obsessed with Japan? or that is a reference to chaels joke right :P

WTF? I am an African American who is STATIONED in Japan with a Japanese wife and Mixed child. I happen to be a fan of BOTH fighters, but i see some dudes on here are quick to generalize.

Mohammedini
08-27-2011, 11:56 PM
WTF? I am an African American who is STATIONED in Japan with a Japanese wife and Mixed child. I happen to be a fan of BOTH fighters, but i see some dudes on here are quick to generalize. To be fair how many black guys are weaboos? thats a white thing :lol1: ;) . BTW, I'm a REAL black African. Not some fake "African" American bulllsheeeeeet. ^^ :owned2: XD

CineScape
08-27-2011, 11:58 PM
To be fair how many black guys are weaboos? thats a white thing :lol1: ;) . BTW, I'm a REAL black African. Not some fake "African" American bulllsheeeeeet. ^^ :owned2: XD

SMH...this sh1t is nuts man. I am in the UNITED STATES NAVY stationed in OKINAWA, JAPAN. What has the world come to when you have to PROVE you are Black. Man...Lames are everywhere nowadays...smh...

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 12:03 AM
SMH...this sh1t is nuts man. I am in the UNITED STATES NAVY stationed in OKINAWA, JAPAN. What has the world come to when you have to PROVE you are Black. Man...Lames are everywhere nowadays...smh... No bro I trust you! I'm just saying I'm the real deal str8 from Africa. You..... not so much..
Maybe str8 out of Compton ^^
HAHAHA I'm just playing brother :P . I'm a Somali from Mogadishu ;)

CineScape
08-28-2011, 12:07 AM
No bro I trust you! I'm just saying I'm the real deal str8 from Africa. You..... not so much..

No worries man. Just so many clowns on NSB and Boxing Scene Lately man. Some of these dudes dont know when to quit man. A lot of trolls around like STRUGG, Check Hooks, etc....

Clegg
08-28-2011, 12:10 AM
All those Asians saying that Okami was going to win.

Hmm, I didn't see anything resembling that.

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 12:11 AM
No worries man. Just so many clowns on NSB and Boxing Scene Lately man. Some of these dudes dont know when to quit man. A lot of trolls around like STRUGG, Check Hooks, etc.... I feel you bro. It's annoying. I'm just kidding around a little. Dude I think STRUGG is really obsessed with bashing Floyd. You can't keep up that kind of charade the way that guy does. Glad his banned. Check Hooks another one. He suffers from the worst case of *******ation this planet has ever seen. BTw who were you rooting for in the fight? Yushin (due to living in Japan) or Anderson?

btw Anderson Silva= Black Exellence

shinobi108
08-28-2011, 12:20 AM
No bro I trust you! I'm just saying I'm the real deal str8 from Africa. You..... not so much..

:crackhead: :crackhead:

LarryXXX
08-28-2011, 12:23 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7PmifvZgDW8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7PmifvZgDW8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

CineScape
08-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I feel you bro. It's annoying. I'm just kidding around a little. Dude I think STRUGG is really obsessed with bashing Floyd. You can't keep up that kind of charade the way that guy does. Glad his banned. Check Hooks another one. He suffers from the worst case of *******ation this planet has ever seen. BTw who were you rooting for in the fight? Yushin (due to living in Japan) or Anderson?

btw Anderson Silva= Black Exellence

I was rooting for the spider. Been following silva since his days in pride.

T.Horton
08-28-2011, 12:28 AM
To be fair how many black guys are weaboos? thats a white thing :lol1: ;) . BTW, I'm a REAL black African. Not some fake "African" American bulllsheeeeeet. ^^ :owned2: XDyou're an embarrassment and you clearly were not raised properly.

a "real african american" don't make me laugh. if you were you wouldn't refer to yourself as "african american".

yeah, and i'm black.

Mohammedini
08-28-2011, 01:30 AM
you're an embarrassment and you clearly were not raised properly.

a "real african american" don't make me laugh. if you were you wouldn't refer to yourself as "african american".

yeah, and i'm black. HAHAHAHAHA read the rest of the conversation. I was kidding around with the guy. Also read through things before you answer it. BLACK AFRICAN not AFRICAN AMERICAN
and I joke bashed him for not being a real african for being a African American. As you may guess by now I'm African. Read between the lines bro ;)

Boxingtech718v2
08-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Hmm, I didn't see anything resembling that.

There were a group of them on here, of course they are too cowardly to admit it now. They even complained about Okami getting looked over for the title shot when Dana was looking to give it to somebody else. I hope Sonnen is up next, A healthy Silva should tool him worse this time.

Uturn
08-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Silva was practically toying with the guy and was never in danger of being took down. Okami was clowned, it was almost a sparring session for Silva, doing what he wanted when he wanted.

Silva is just a different pedigree.

SkillspayBills
08-28-2011, 03:49 PM
He started doing that Anderson Silva **** where he gets real aggressive swaying his hands then slows down and lets his hands go. That means he has already downloading the reach, the timing and your speed. It's over once that happens.

Left2theliver
08-31-2011, 08:00 PM
No surprise really. I thought Okami had a good chance, fight basically went the way I thought it would, but on paper Okami looked like he had a good chance. I'm not shocked it ended the way it did though, most of Anderson's opponents have looked like that except for Sonnen.