• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Anderson Silva - Burger King commercials

Wtf???????

Comment

this is pure gold!!!!!!1

Comment

Good to know he has a job flipping burgers all lined up after Okami retires him tomorrow.

Comment

the first one made me laugh..

Comment

don't know what was going on in the second one but the "loving you" was pretty funny.

i'm pretty sure he eats 2 Big Macs after weigh ins... conflict of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

2nd one was good. 1st was...wtf was it?

Comment

Originally posted by jack3d View Post
                good to know he has a job flipping burgers all lined up after okami retires him tomorrow.
                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
                No wonder why you are bitter !
                you said Yushin would retire him, then Anderson humiliated, I mean absolutely soul raped Yushin. Yushin quit in that fight and make you look stupid and you still won't give Anderson his props.
                Amazing how the mind of a hater works
                Last edited by Mohammedini; 08-30-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
                  No wonder why you are bitter !
                  you said Yushin would retire him, then Anderson humiliated, I mean absolutely soul raped Yushin. Yushin quit in that fight and make you look stupid and you still won't give Anderson his props.
                  Amazing how the mind of a hater works
                  It was joke, you fukin pleb. If you can't realize that I feel sorry for you.

Nuthuggers like you are the reason so many people can't stand Anderson.

I feel like negging you just for being a moron, but you're already red so I won't even bother

You try to portray yourself as a knowledgeable MMA fan, but whenever someone comes at you with even the most remote amount of knowledge your response is "lulz ur a hater" or "mma noob"
                  Last edited by Jack3d; 08-31-2011, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                    It was joke, you fukin pleb. If you can't realize that I feel sorry for you.

Nuthuggers like you are the reason so many people can't stand Anderson.

I feel like negging you just for being a moron, but you're already red so I won't even bother

You try to portray yourself as a knowledgeable MMA fan, but whenever someone comes at you with even the most remote amount of knowledge your response is "lulz ur a hater" or "mma noob"
                    But you admit that you hate Anderson? still you believed Yushin could "Chael" Anderson but he fought "stupid" and thats why he lost. You never give Anderson props and that is why I get irritated. Yes I am a Anderson fan but I honestly got pissed that you spit on his achievements . I didn't directly call you a "mma noob" but just said that every mma noob thinks A.S is a bum because of the Chael fight. Which you have to admit is true. You also try to downplay Andersons opponents and label them "bums". You said that Andersons accuracy was "overrated" but yet he has the best accuracy in any combat sport. You have to admit you hate him and you can't stand him. Is it cause he beat a fighter you liked? is it because of the Demian fight? It was a "joke". Yes you go pretend it was a joke but anyone could see that you tried to justify A.S win by saying Yushin fought like a "******".

Comment

Working...
                    X