View Full Version : How many of you Mexicans...

Luis Resto
08-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Will cry or commit suicide when Cotto knocks out Margacheato?

Guerra Cotto. Cotto is going to pop that eye for good and end his career

Roja's480
08-26-2011, 12:39 AM

how many puerto ricans committed suicide when margarito beat cotto, now times that by the other fans that committed suicide when mexican boxers beat puerto rican boxers, the answer for that will be how much mexican fans will careless if cotto or any puert rican boxer beat any mexican boxer, thats the truth, but margarito takes cotto out again :boxing:

piojo del norte
08-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Never have, and never will. We are not little women who look for stupid lame excuses when our fighter looses (i.e. juanma lopez, ivan calderon,)..if he looses oh well he lost.

Everytime someone losses there is an excuse.

Luis Resto
08-26-2011, 06:30 PM
Cotto in my eyes is undefeated... He lost to 2 cheats.
Mr Juice & Mr Bricks. Cotto= Greatest Latino Boxer Ever. Better than Duran, Chavez, n Trinidad.

piojo del norte
08-26-2011, 06:31 PM
:lame:............

Mr Juice & Mr Bricks. Cotto= Greatest Latino Boxer Ever. Better than Duran, Chavez, n Trinidad.

Luis Resto
08-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Your pics are lame.

Roja's480
08-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Your pics are lame.

im curious what makes u think cotto will knock margarito out

Tha_Greatest
08-27-2011, 05:38 AM

in time you will get banned and remember trinidad, he got caught loadingwith bricks like margacheato and pr boxers are dead, owned by mexico, rip, lol, they take a knee to their masters now, lol, nyahahahahaha

Tha_Greatest
08-27-2011, 05:50 AM
cotto sucks **** homie, he blew me so hard that his wife a.k.a tito trinidad had a orgasm when he saw me cumming in cottos face with my cum all over cottos face and in his tongue aswell, lol, trinidad tried to grab my big ass **** but i slapped his gay azz like if i was his mexican master pimmp, which i am, lol, nyahahahaha

luis resto is currently banging cottos ex boxfreind ivan maricon (calderon), cotto is jealous but the threadstarter luis resto will sort the gay boxing problems that rican boxers are having together, lol, he will give every rican boxer a blowjob so they can feel proud of being idols to posters restos b1tch azz , mexico owns puerto rico forever, lol, nyahahaha

2nd Ward Reppa
08-29-2011, 02:26 PM

damn what u smoking?? give me 2 bags!!

but im mexican and i cant wait for COTTO to KO REETO and his cheating ass...i wanted to be there..ringside too..but i didnt want it to be in NY..WOMP WOMP!!

GeorgiaRED
08-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Never have, and never will. We are not little women who look for stupid lame excuses when our fighter looses (i.e. juanma lopez, ivan calderon,)..if he looses oh well he lost.

Everytime someone losses there is an excuse.

Oh! TS just got owned.

in time you will get banned and remember trinidad, he got caught loadingwith bricks like margacheato and pr boxers are dead, owned by mexico, rip, lol, they take a knee to their masters now, lol, nyahahahahaha

True.

I'll be rooting for Cotto. I don't like Margarito because he cheated. I love boxing.

Kingdelboxeo
08-29-2011, 04:42 PM

lmao sig worthy

-Johannes-
08-29-2011, 05:33 PM
I will commit suicide once Puerto Ricans stop being so butt hurt, then life will become dull and nothing will entertain me.

Hurrican Irene is nothing compared to the Tornado that's going to hit Madison Square Garden on December 3rd. Another F5 category performance by the Tijuana Tornado. Tony is gonna tear sh*t up.

Roja's480
08-29-2011, 08:17 PM
im curious why does everybody say i cant wait for cotto to ko margs cheating ass, they found plaster in his gloves not on his chin

RavshinRicRude
08-29-2011, 08:42 PM

so...your point is????

In my eyes....you suk dick lick balls and swollow cum...........does this automatically make it true????

Left Hook Tua
08-29-2011, 09:20 PM

my guess is none since it won't happen.

pacquiao couldn't even ko margarito.

theplayerpimp
08-30-2011, 03:17 AM
I will commit suicide once Puerto Ricans stop being so butt hurt, then life will become dull and nothing will entertain me.

Hurrican Irene is nothing compared to the Tornado that's going to hit Madison Square Garden on December 3rd. Another F5 category performance by the Tijuana Tornado. Tony is gonna tear sh*t up.

War margarito and fck the traitors.

Big Op
08-30-2011, 03:25 AM

**** yeah!! war Margarito

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-30-2011, 12:42 PM
A mi me vale verga quien gane esa pelea. Lo único que yo quiero ver es una buena bronca y ver a Cotto y Margarito agarrarse a madrasos.