View Full Version : Cotto = Jotto

Hiei
08-24-2011, 01:19 AM
seriously a catch-weight??? weren't his fans crying about the 145 he had to make vs Pac? is he afraid of Marg and trying to get out of fighting him? or does he just feel he needs a advantage???:ugh:

Tha_Greatest
08-24-2011, 02:13 AM
Cotto dont want none, he is a *****, hes a cunt and she will do anything to get out of this fight, Margarito made Miguel his ***** a long time ago, lol, nyahahaha

bigdlb12
08-25-2011, 10:47 AM
http://delaquepicaelpollo.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/mcottohomo.jpg?w=486&h=363

http://boxingfury.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/miguel-cotto-gay_ricky-martin.jpg

he needs to be a real man, like
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2601/4106248083_4c7a30e214.jpg

bigsmoothh
08-25-2011, 01:44 PM
great pics, se miran bien jotos..........................

Luis Resto
08-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Cotto is going to knock out, Cheato! Cheato is nothing without his bricks.

Roja's480
08-26-2011, 12:40 AM

so let me get this straight margarito had plaster on his chin

Tha_Greatest
08-26-2011, 05:53 AM
cotto is a ***** homie, lol, no ****in balls , lol, his ugly azz wife has more balls than cotto and thats a fact, lol, cotto runs scared in every big fight and when he wins his fixed fights , he still winds up looking like a running loser who remembers the beating that margarito handed down to miguel, lol, that is why , many puerto ricans are ashamed of this b1tch made boxer, lol, hes the king of taking knees and running, lol, nyahahaha

Left Hook Tua
08-26-2011, 07:56 AM
i don't care about catchweights.

if both fighters agree to one , whatever.

what i don't agree with is the "rehydration limit".

that's total bs.

if he wants tony to weigh in at 150 and marg thinks he can make it and agree......fine.

but don't limit how much the guy can rehydrate. wtf?

ny123
08-26-2011, 08:20 AM
i don't care about catchweights.

if both fighters agree to one , whatever.

what i don't agree with is the "rehydration limit".

that's total bs.

if he wants tony to weigh in at 150 and marg thinks he can make it and agree......fine.

but don't limit how much the guy can rehydrate. wtf?

There is no rehydration clause.

LeG00N
08-26-2011, 08:38 AM
I got 1 Billy on Cotto... if anyone wants it

Left Hook Tua
08-26-2011, 09:58 AM
There is no rehydration clause.

i hope not.

it's just some people are saying it.

i don't know how you enforce than anyway.

you weigh yourself at the weigh in. that's the official weight.

what they weigh fight night means nothing "officially"

ny123
08-26-2011, 10:17 AM
i hope not.

it's just some people are saying it.

i don't know how you enforce than anyway.

you weigh yourself at the weigh in. that's the official weight.

what they weigh fight night means nothing "officially"

The article on the fight being agreed to at 153 says there isnt. Still havent heard anything about the cw from anyone other than dudes with ties to or in Margs camp. Im interested to see who this request is coming from in team Cotto and i would like to see Arum or someone from Top Rank confirm this.

Left Hook Tua
08-26-2011, 10:31 AM
The article on the fight being agreed to at 153 says there isnt. Still havent heard anything about the cw from anyone other than dudes with ties to or in Margs camp. Im interested to see who this request is coming from in team Cotto and i would like to see Arum or someone from Top Rank confirm this.

i don't even care if it's a catchweight.

marg can make the weight. he looked in great shape against pac at 150. (you don't take a beating like that and make it to the end without being in great shape)

it's just i saw an article talking about fight night weight clauses , i don't agree with that.

the weigh in is the weigh in. that's when you set weight limits , not the day after.

ny123
08-26-2011, 10:41 AM
i don't even care if it's a catchweight.

marg can make the weight. he looked in great shape against pac at 150. (you don't take a beating like that and make it to the end without being in great shape)

it's just i saw an article talking about fight night weight clauses , i don't agree with that.

the weigh in is the weigh in. that's when you set weight limits , not the day after.

So far it looks like it will be at 153 which is pointless and there will be no rehydration clause. I think the requests were partly mind games from Cotto and also i think Steward is nervous about this fight. He doesnt have much confidence in Cotto and always seems to try to cover his own ass so that if Miguel looks bad he doesnt get the blame and if he looks good he gets most of the credit. He didnt even have full confidence against Foreman lol.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-26-2011, 11:25 AM
So far it looks like it will be at 153 which is pointless and there will be no rehydration clause. I think the requests were partly mind games from Cotto and also i think Steward is nervous about this fight. He doesnt have much confidence in Cotto and always seems to try to cover his own ass so that if Miguel looks bad he doesnt get the blame and if he looks good he gets most of the credit. He didnt even have full confidence against Foreman lol.

Stewart just knows this isn't a good style match up with Cotto. This is the type of fight (rare as they are) where the better boxer, faster guy is at a style disadvantage. Cotto just isn't the same boxer going backwards and Marg will force him to go backwards. Stewart knows this and is nervous about how they can over come this.

bigdlb12
08-26-2011, 11:28 AM
yup, thats why my e-points are on Margarito

-Johannes-
08-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Stewart just knows this isn't a good style match up with Cotto. This is the type of fight (rare as they are) where the better boxer, faster guy is at a style disadvantage. Cotto just isn't the same boxer going backwards and Marg will force him to go backwards. Stewart knows this and is nervous about how they can over come this.

I've said this from the beginning, Stewart hates this match up. He was the first commentator in the first fight to say that he didn't know if Cotto was going to be able to handle Margarito's pressure for 12 rounds.

The Tijuana Tornado is getting ready for another F5 category performance.

ny123
08-26-2011, 12:27 PM

Although i agree Margs is a bad style match up for Cotto imo Steward is just the type to cover his own ass. This guy was acting like Foreman was a horrible style match up for Cotto too.

piojo del norte
08-26-2011, 06:19 PM
why do a 1pound catch-weight? what's the point, makes u look like ur scared I mean one pound??? What's the deal yo? Me tiro un pedo y bajo 1 libra y media. si margarito se tira uno baja 2