View Full Version : Who is going for Mayweather in the Latino Langa??

RavshinRicRude
08-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Aver gueyes.........ay alguien aqui en la Latino Langa que le vaya a Mayweather cuando pelee contra Ortiz????

let it be known!!!!!!!

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 05:02 PM
i got mayweather in this fight he's got to much experience over ortiz

RavshinRicRude
08-23-2011, 05:05 PM
i got mayweather in this fight he's got to much experience over ortiz

yeah but are you rooting for May??????

I mean yeah I think May is prob gonna pull out a decision win...........

but im rooting for Ortiz to KNOCK HIM THE FUK OUT!!!!!!

what I think is gonna happen and I what I would like to happen are two dif thangs playa!!!!!!!!

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 05:18 PM
yeah but are you rooting for May??????

I mean yeah I think May is prob gonna pull out a decision win...........

but im rooting for Ortiz to KNOCK HIM THE FUK OUT!!!!!!

what I think is gonna happen and I what I would like to happen are two dif thangs playa!!!!!!!!

oh of course i would love ortiz to take him out and i would love to see him take pac out as well, cuz its time for the new era to take over :boxing:

nachorjj
08-23-2011, 05:49 PM
si yo kiero q gane Mayweather

baya
08-23-2011, 05:50 PM
heart with ortiz all the way - the mf'er pulls it off and jmm beats pac then my head will explode.

RavshinRicRude
08-23-2011, 07:38 PM
si yo kiero q gane Mayweather

No mames guey...........apoco si??? y eso????

Hi-Dro
08-23-2011, 08:45 PM
Ortiz is still a quitting puto

Mayweather is still shook by Pacman

People will want the winner to face Pacman

Do u want Pac to face a quitting puto, or a "i'm cleaning the sport" puto?

RavshinRicRude
08-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Ortiz is still a quitting puto

Mayweather is still shook by Pacman

People will want the winner to face Pacman

Do u want Pac to face a quitting puto, or a "i'm cleaning the sport" puto?

Me personally??? I want Mayweather to get knocked into a comma.......by anyone........:boxing:

-Johannes-
08-24-2011, 11:51 AM
I got Mayweather and I'm rooting for Mayweather all the way. I've been a fan of his since 2001 when he beat Corrales and I was damn satisified when he beat Oscar.

Except for the JMM fight, I was kind of rooting for Marquez to beat him or at least give a good fight.

Money May by UD.

RavshinRicRude
08-24-2011, 12:35 PM
I got Mayweather and I'm rooting for Mayweather all the way. I've been a fan of his since 2001 when he beat Corrales and I was damn satisified when he beat Oscar.

Except for the JMM fight, I was kind of rooting for Marquez to beat him or at least give a good fight.

Money May by UD.

What makes you fan bro??? just curious......
No flame........

-Johannes-
08-24-2011, 12:54 PM
What makes you fan bro??? just curious......
No flame........

His boxing skill, I really don't give a crap about any boxer's personal life. I pay for the entertainment they bring into the ring and as long as they perform the same way I could care less what happens outside the ring.

He's a brilliant boxer, the way he reduces accuracy and punch output is amazing, he's the best in the game at what he does. When I see people as talented as Floyd I can't help but to be a fan of their boxing. Because after all, boxing is a science and he's the epitome of hitting and not being hit.

RavshinRicRude
08-24-2011, 01:20 PM
His boxing skill, I really don't give a crap about any boxer's personal life. I pay for the entertainment they bring into the ring and as long as they perform the same way I could care less what happens outside the ring.

He's a brilliant boxer, the way he reduces accuracy and punch output is amazing, he's the best in the game at what he does. When I see people as talented as Floyd I can't help but to be a fan of their boxing. Because after all, boxing is a science and he's the epitome of hitting and not being hit.

I suppose if you took away the "drama" and "bullsh1t" from Floyd I'd be a fan too...cuz there is no denying his skills....but all the "GARBAGE" is what makes me hope he gets knocked out cold for like 3 days after the fight.....but thats just me.........

-Johannes-
08-24-2011, 01:28 PM
I suppose if you took away the "drama" and "bullsh1t" from Floyd I'd be a fan too...cuz there is no denying his skills....but all the "GARBAGE" is what makes me hope he gets knocked out cold for like 3 days after the fight.....but thats just me.........

:lol1: Yeah. It's undenieble however that Mayweather wouldn't be where he is if it weren't the people who dislike him. People pay to see him lose too.

It's all good man, it's a sport afterall and we all have different opinions that's what makes it fun and entertaining.

RavshinRicRude
08-24-2011, 02:28 PM
:lol1: Yeah. It's undenieble however that Mayweather wouldn't be where he is if it weren't the people who dislike him. People pay to see him lose too.

It's all good man, it's a sport afterall and we all have different opinions that's what makes it fun and entertaining.

oh no doubt.......I pay to see this kats fights.....in the hope that I get to see him ko'd.....hopefully my money will be well worth it sept 17th..........:boxing:

Hi-Dro
08-24-2011, 10:57 PM

True dat

true dat

The man is a master of his craft. Hit and not get hit is the name of the game. And he plays the game to damn near perfection. I admire his craft, but I do not consider myself a fan. I love watching his fights, as the epitomize the sweet science.
Me personally??? I want Mayweather to get knocked into a comma.......by anyone........:boxing:

his talk, hypocrisy, and reluctance to face Pacquiao has a ***** wishing the same...

However, Ortiz is not the man to do it, nor am I rooting for him. da ****? Urrry saw how he looked against his opposition pre-Berto, and no one can deny that the effects of Maidana were still thurrr. He turned gun shy against Perterson who was tagging him with some quick right hands.

Stylistically speaking Berto was perfect for Ortiz. Ortiz's short, crisp punches will ALWAYS reach first before Berto's wide, looping punches. Sure Maidana's punches could be considered wide and koopin, but Maidana is better in his approach. He knows how to cut the ring of, pressure, and when to throw. Berto doesn't. Nevertheless, Berto was extremely overrated before Ortiz fought him. Ortiz is in for a humiliating lesson in boxing 101.

nachorjj
08-24-2011, 11:26 PM
No mames guey...........apoco si??? y eso????

Porque Mayweather es la calidad, Ortiz es una mentira inventada por el periodismo, cualquiera que sabe de boxeo y ve boxear a Ortiz sabe que es uno del monton, perdio con Maidana y empato con Peterson, le gano a Berto que es otra mentira del periodismo de boxeo, a quien le gano Berto.
Si alguien le gana a Mayweather, que sea un rival digno, como puede ser Pacquiao, que personalmente no creo que le gane, o en un futuro Jose Benavidez o alguno de los prospectos importantes

RavshinRicRude
08-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Porque Mayweather es la calidad, Ortiz es una mentira inventada por el periodismo, cualquiera que sabe de boxeo y ve boxear a Ortiz sabe que es uno del monton, perdio con Maidana y empato con Peterson, le gano a Berto que es otra mentira del periodismo de boxeo, a quien le gano Berto.
Si alguien le gana a Mayweather, que sea un rival digno, como puede ser Pacquiao, que personalmente no creo que le gane, o en un futuro Jose Benavidez o alguno de los prospectos importantes

me supongo que todos vamos a saber si estas correcto o no despues de la pelea! espero que no lo estes!!!!

Luffy
08-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Im not really sure what i want cuz i want ortiz to win and then knock pacquiaos roid using ass out but then again i would also love for mayweather to humiliate pacquaio and dominate him for all twelve rounds proving that he was nothing more than hype and cherry picking

RavshinRicRude
08-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Im not really sure what i want cuz i want ortiz to win and then knock pacquiaos roid using ass out but then again i would also love for mayweather to humiliate pacquaio and dominate him for all twelve rounds proving that he was nothing more than hype and cherry picking

Again what I want and what will prob happen are two dif thangs........I would much rather Ortiz kick the snot atta both them kats May and Pac....but that's prob not gonna happen......:sad2: