View Full Version : Is anyone here an anchor baby?

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 03:30 AM
I guess we all know that Storm is an anchor baby, but besides him, who else up in here is an anchor baby? I'm bored and curious.

There's no shame being born here of illegal parents. Hell, most of the Mexican-Americans that I know who are 18 & under are anchor babies.

& I'm not using the term "anchor baby" like racists do; to degrade first generation Mexican American babies. Sort of like when Mexicans say "mojado" it isn't racist but when Americans including Mexican-AMericans say it--it's very racist.

Hiei
08-22-2011, 03:39 AM
LOL does it matter ?

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 04:07 AM
I'm just bored dude.

Hiei
08-22-2011, 04:11 AM
I'm just bored dude.

how gangsta is cartel mgm?

Roja's480
08-22-2011, 04:14 AM
End this racist thread

LeG00N
08-22-2011, 05:12 AM
..........inb4 Chicanos

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 05:12 AM
how gangsta is cartel mgm?

What's Cartel MGM?

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-22-2011, 05:16 AM
lmaooo

:lol1:

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 05:18 AM
End this racist thread

If I was an anchor baby I wouldn't be offended. It's one Mexican asking another Mexican. I'm not going to laugh at anyone.

If it makes you feel any better--all my family(parents and I) would be illegals if it wasn't for the amnesty of the 80's.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-22-2011, 05:28 AM
If I was an anchor baby I wouldn't be offended. It's one Mexican asking another Mexican. I'm not going to laugh at anyone.

If it makes you feel any better--all my family(parents and I) would be illegals if it wasn't for the amnesty of the 80's.

Quit lying bus boy, you know damn well you just wanna laugh at someone.

Roja's480
08-22-2011, 05:31 AM
just come out and say what you want about Mexicans we wont hate u, its obvious u got something u want to say hence the words u use on ur thread titles

"Meskin"
"Mexicans Imitating Blacks"
and recently "Anchor Babies"
so what is it ur a self hating Mexican like ELO at least ELO admitted it :lol1:

Im Back Baby :lol1: :wave:

LeG00N
08-22-2011, 05:35 AM
just come out and say what you want about Mexicans we wont hate u, its obvious u got something u want to say hence the words u use on ur thread titles

"Meskin"

so you're admitting your friend ELO is a self hating Mexican?

and he never admitted it himself lol

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-22-2011, 05:39 AM

"Meskin"

GeorgiaRED just wants to be like his chicano idol, Mr Capone-E.

LeG00N
08-22-2011, 05:40 AM

Mr.Capone-E is Pakistani

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Mr.Capone-E is Pakistani

He's mexican.....they don't call him the greatest chicano rapper ever for nothing.

LeG00N
08-22-2011, 05:46 AM
He's mexican.....they don't call him the greatest chicano rapper ever for nothing.

No one calls him the greatest Chicano rapper ever.

he wasn't even born in the U.S. he was born in Pakistan.

thats why he likes Amir Khan so much

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SlWZusHLsNs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SlWZusHLsNs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-22-2011, 05:49 AM
No one calls him the greatest Chicano rapper ever.

he wasn't even born in the U.S. he was born in Pakistan.

thats why he likes Amir Khan so much

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SlWZusHLsNs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SlWZusHLsNs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

He is homies with Brandon Rios.....

Capone-E never denyed his Mexican background when I asked him on twitter....accept him as one of your own already.

Roja's480
08-22-2011, 05:49 AM
so you're admitting your friend ELO is a self hating Mexican?

and he never admitted it himself lol

LMAO i thought he admitted it but ya i believe he is a self hating Mexican i thought i asked him or said it in some way to him dont know it was a while back hence the thread i made about illegal immigration and like i said i respect his opinion but the way i see it he's a self hating mexican, he can call me out but it is what it is and i believe i never backed him up when he went on his racist rampage against ric, and what do u mean about friends u actually got friends on here, i mean im cool with people but does that make u friends :dunno:

LeG00N
08-22-2011, 05:52 AM
He is homies with Brandon Rios.....

Capone-E never denyed his Mexican background when I asked him on twitter....accept him as one of your own already.

Never................

LeG00N
08-22-2011, 05:57 AM
LMAO i thought he admitted it but ya i believe he is a self hating Mexican i thought i asked him or said it in some way to him dont know it was a while back hence the thread i made about illegal immigration and like i said i respect his opinion but the way i see it he's a self hating mexican, he can call me out but it is what it is and i believe i never backed him up when he went on his racist rampage against ric, and what do u mean about friends u actually got friends on here, i mean im cool with people but does that make u friends :dunno:

It seemed like you would take his side alot and you even caught some e-beef in the lounge over him. But Idk I stopped paying attention to who was fighting with who.

Roja's480
08-22-2011, 06:01 AM
It seemed like you would take his side alot and you even caught some e-beef in the lounge over him. But Idk I stopped paying attention to who was fighting with who.

i was adding fuel to the fire but seemed to get burn a little so i had to add my own fire to entertain myself but then when they started repeating the same **** over and over i got bored and realized i didnt want to become a nagging female who repeats the same **** over and over like i just did there :lol1:

Roja's480
08-22-2011, 06:07 AM
i was adding fuel to the fire but seemed to get burn a little so i had to add my own fire to entertain myself but then when they started repeating the same **** over and over i got bored and realized i didnt want to become a nagging female who repeats the same **** over and over like i just did there :lol1:

oh ya and the reason i was going at ric was cuz he always said something funny or remotely funny and cuz i knew hi dro was going to pop in and back ric up with some funny comments as well, good entertainment while it lasted :popcorn:

Luffy
08-23-2011, 12:38 PM

Things like this that make me doubt ur mexicaness red

theplayerpimp
08-23-2011, 11:21 PM
LOL does it matter ?

End this racist thread

These two maybe vets

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 11:29 PM
These two maybe vets

these two what

GeorgiaRED
08-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Quit lying bus boy, you know damn well you just wanna laugh at someone.

Bus boy?!?!? WTF?!?! I won't laugh at anyone since I have friends, classmates, and have worked with illegals. Hell, I support illegal immigration. These people aren't terrorists or criminals like the media and racist politicians portray them.

"Meskin"

You're such an idiot! I'm Mexican, as in born in Mexico while you're Mexican American as in born in the USA. How can I possibly hate my own people?

I use Meskin 'cause Mexicans from Texas use it. I'm just messing around with people and ****. If a black person or a Texan of Mexican background calls me a Meskin I won't be offended. I'll just think they're trying to sound cool.

Before you were here I used to call everyone "shawty" because that's what blacks called each other here in GA back in the day. I was simply messing with people.

Those Mexicans do imitate blacks. Hell, I talk like a ghetto black person when I'm around my black friends because that's how I used to talk back in the day. I swear that if you heard me talk you probably think I'm black--but I only speak like that around them not around all blacks. I used to dress black and hanged out with mostly black people during my teen years.

I don't mind if Mexicans imitate blacks or whites or Mexican eses--I simply don't give a **** TBH

Even though Emz is trying to provoke me--it won't work. He always manages to make me laugh whenever he calls another dude sexy or describes an article of clothing as cute. I'm sure the kid is a troll but he pulls it off quite well.

Things like this that make me doubt ur mexicaness red

I apologized to VETS, playerpimp, and Roy. I didn't mean to disrespect anybody. What else do you call a child born of illegal parents? Every Latino that I know who is here illegally and has a child here--they do it as a way to stay here no matter what. They don't want to go back.

I have so many friends whose childern are American but they're living here illegally.

I meet strangers all the time who tell me while we engage in small talk that they're illegals or that they plan on bringing a love one illegally into the USA.

Geez, I thought I could do that here too, but you guys are a little too sensitive.

The only person I'm clowning on is Storm--for alwyas acting like he's better than Mexicans and I know calling him an anchor baby would grealy offend him.

Luffy
08-29-2011, 01:03 PM
Bus boy?!?!? WTF?!?! I won't laugh at anyone since I have friends, classmates, and have worked with illegals. Hell, I support illegal immigration. These people aren't terrorists or criminals like the media and racist politicians portray them.

You're such an idiot! I'm Mexican, as in born in Mexico while you're Mexican American as in born in the USA. How can I possibly hate my own people?

I use Meskin 'cause Mexicans from Texas use it. I'm just messing around with people and ****. If a black person or a Texan of Mexican background calls me a Meskin I won't be offended. I'll just think they're trying to sound cool.

Before you were here I used to call everyone "shawty" because that's what blacks called each other here in GA back in the day. I was simply messing with people.

Those Mexicans do imitate blacks. Hell, I talk like a ghetto black person when I'm around my black friends because that's how I used to talk back in the day. I swear that if you heard me talk you probably think I'm black--but I only speak like that around them not around all blacks. I used to dress black and hanged out with mostly black people during my teen years.

I don't mind if Mexicans imitate blacks or whites or Mexican eses--I simply don't give a **** TBH

Even though Emz is trying to provoke me--it won't work. He always manages to make me laugh whenever he calls another dude sexy or describes an article of clothing as cute. I'm sure the kid is a troll but he pulls it off quite well.

I apologized to VETS, playerpimp, and Roy. I didn't mean to disrespect anybody. What else do you call a child born of illegal parents? Every Latino that I know who is here illegally and has a child here--they do it as a way to stay here no matter what. They don't want to go back.

I have so many friends whose childern are American but they're living here illegally.

I meet strangers all the time who tell me while we engage in small talk that they're illegals or that they plan on bringing a love one illegally into the USA.

Geez, I thought I could do that here too, but you guys are a little too sensitive.

The only person I'm clowning on is Storm--for alwyas acting like he's better than Mexicans and I know calling him an anchor baby would grealy offend him.

strom does :dance:

GeorgiaRED
08-29-2011, 04:24 PM
strom does :dance:

True, but I'm not Storm.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Why does every1 be hating on storm? Seems like a nice lad.

piojo del norte
08-30-2011, 06:18 PM
The people from my dad's side of the family have been living in the valley of Texas way before anyone had settled in that land. So noone crossed the US border, the border crossed them (several times) once it became the republic of texas then part of USA. They had no intentions of leaving since that had been their land always, even if it was called the republic of chinga tu madre. That specific land has always been owned by them.

saludos a todos

LeG00N
09-03-2011, 12:55 PM
The people from my dad's side of the family have been living in the valley of Texas way before anyone had settled in that land. So noone crossed the US border, the border crossed them (several times) once it became the republic of texas then part of USA. They had no intentions of leaving since that had been their land always, even if it was called the republic of chinga tu madre. That specific land has always been owned by them.

saludos a todos

....pero de todos modos te quieres ir a Israel?