View Full Version : Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Roja's480
08-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Posted by AnimalisticMeth on NON Stop Boxing

Juanma ripping the fans saying in Puerto Rico we have a lot of people who just wait for you to lose to rip you and that if they got in the ring they would be nothing.

http://www.primerahora.com/juanmalopezregresaalarutina-540091.html#comentarios

I Decided to post it here in the HL to get the opinions from the latino's and to rub it in La Migra's face for talking **** about Mexican Boxers :lol1:

Hiei
08-20-2011, 06:54 PM
Waits for playerpimp's comment :439:

theplayerpimp
08-20-2011, 11:12 PM
fck the puto ricans and their curious george look alike idol.
http://pbskids.org/curiousgeorge/tv_schedule/img/tv_george_standing.gif
http://boxingmemories.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Juan-Manuel-Lopez.jpg

STREET CLEANER
08-21-2011, 12:27 AM
fck the puto ricans and their curious george look alike idol.
http://pbskids.org/curiousgeorge/tv_schedule/img/tv_george_standing.gif
http://boxingmemories.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Juan-Manuel-Lopez.jpg

No, No **** your fruit picking ass. You are as ignorant as the come.

theplayerpimp
08-21-2011, 12:46 AM

but hurt much?:bottle::bottle:

Roja's480
08-21-2011, 01:28 AM

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

STREET CLEANER
08-21-2011, 07:29 PM

Not as much as yours. Everytime a PR fighter beats a mexican fighter you have a heart ache. I just watch boxing and you burn inside with your hate.

piojo del norte
08-21-2011, 09:09 PM
But Mexicans win more.

I support Juanma, I support a figher who bounces back even stronger more than when he was undefeated.

Me cae bien juanma y espero le rompa la cara a oliver.

saludos

Not as much as yours. Everytime a PR fighter beats a mexican fighter you have a heart ache. I just watch boxing and you burn inside with your hate.

STREET CLEANER
08-21-2011, 09:26 PM
But Mexicans win more.

I support Juanma, I support a figher who bounces back even stronger more than when he was undefeated.

Me cae bien juanma y espero le rompa la cara a oliver.

saludos

That is a fact. They are much more mexican boxers than any other race.
And a history of great fighters, how can you not be a fan. But some guys here take it to far and generalize too much

theplayerpimp
08-21-2011, 10:08 PM

like when cotto fought margarito? When calderon beat segura? When lopez beat salido? When vazquez beat arce? Opps I forgot they didnt:crucified:wave:

Hiei
08-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Mex boxing>>>pr boxing true story

Tha_Greatest
08-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Mex boxing>>>pr boxing true story
this is a good comment, lol, puerto ricans will hate you for saying the truth and for the fact that their fighters suck aswell, lol, nyahahaha

gibo
08-22-2011, 05:19 AM
you greasy changos have done well these last few years against the Ricans, but you should, you out number them with 107 million migrants. While only ONE Pillipineo Manny Pacquiao, who comes from a smaller country, is the GRAND DADDY of all of mesicos piss drinking fighters!!!!!!!!!!!

MANIAC310
08-22-2011, 05:28 AM
you greasy changos have done well these last few years against the Ricans, but you should, you out number them with 107 million migrants. While only ONE Pillipineo Manny Pacquiao, who comes from a smaller country, is the GRAND DADDY of all of mesicos piss drinking fighters!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't Pacquiao ...destroy Cotto?

STREET CLEANER
08-22-2011, 09:14 AM
like when cotto fought margarito? When calderon beat segura? When lopez beat salido? When vazquez beat arce? Opps I forgot they didnt:crucified:wave:

Don't play stupid, those are not the only fights that the two countries have met.

STREET CLEANER
08-22-2011, 09:15 AM
this is a good comment, lol, puerto ricans will hate you for saying the truth and for the fact that their fighters suck aswell, lol, nyahahaha

And it is but looks like it hurts that such a small island with a fraction of the population generates so many good boxers.

baya
08-22-2011, 09:39 AM
man you phaggots can't seem to get enough of this female back and forth.

as for the story, juanma's just sensitive that he couldn't keep that left up. serve's him right that he got blitzed.

AntonTheMeh
08-22-2011, 10:37 AM

lol. you sound like a female.

bigdlb12
08-22-2011, 02:59 PM
you children play nice now

before someone gets hurt

theplayerpimp
08-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Don't play stupid, those are not the only fights that the two countries have met.

And are they not the most important ones?. Or would you like me to name a few bums to make you feel good?

theplayerpimp
08-22-2011, 11:04 PM
lol. you sound like a female.

I sound like your daddy.

Roja's480
08-22-2011, 11:09 PM
wow never seen this much puerto ricans replying i thought they were in hiding or something

gibo
08-23-2011, 01:18 AM
didn't Pacquiao ...destroy Cotto?

Yes he did... but count the # of grease donkeys' he's destroyed. They call Pacquiao "JEFE" in mesico and california!

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Yes he did... but count the # of grease donkeys' he's destroyed. They call Pacquiao "JEFE" in mesico and california!
you are right, grease donkeys all over puerto rico are all out hiding from even the sorriest mexican fighters to the point of losing their manhood, lol, those rican fighters be fighting like *****es, lol, lol, They get on their knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahaha

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Passionately backing up a fighter helps make the sport go 'round. But, using one fighter's successes or failures as a way to make you feel superior about your race/nationality to another's? F*ckin' stupid, especially if you yourself can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag or don't have the sack to even give it a shot.

baya
08-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Passionately backing up a fighter helps make the sport go 'round. But, using one fighter's successes or failures as a way to make you feel superior about your race/nationality to another's? F*ckin' stupid, especially if you yourself can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag or don't have the sack to even give it a shot.

where the **** have you been hiding for the last year?

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 09:30 AM
where the **** have you been hiding for the last year?

I've always checked in here, but rarely commented. Don't know why I started posting again, but here I am.

How have you been?

Where's Scap been?

baya
08-23-2011, 09:41 AM
I've always checked in here, but rarely commented. Don't know why I started posting again, but here I am.

How have you been?

Where's Scap been?

i hear that - i continually ask myself why i still post here, the newer members are increasingly coming in dumber than the last.

i've been good - lifes great. scap hit me with a PM a week or two ago, he's on some world domination type mission.

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 09:49 AM
since when did u puerto ricans go into hiding and what fight was it that made u hide

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 10:11 AM
since when did u puerto ricans go into hiding and what fight was it that made u hide

I'm a white guy....and you're the kind of ****in' moron I was talking about in my initial post.

Luffy
08-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Their retarded leader has amnesia and claims he never posted in the HL

baya
08-23-2011, 12:01 PM
leader?

see, i'm dealing with kids here man.

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Let me tell you all about white people-

We enjoy knowing there's a place where Hispanics can come together........and rip themselves apart. Saves us a lot of work. So, while you guys are ready to kill each other over "my country has the better boxer", it's nothin' but high-fives and turkey sandwiches with me and my guys.

Thanks for helping us with the master plan!

baya
08-23-2011, 12:23 PM

We enjoy knowing there's a place where Hispanics can come together........and rip themselves apart. Saves us a lot of work. So, while you guys are ready to kill each other over "my country has the better boxer", it's nothin' but high-fives and turkey sandwiches with me and my guys.

LOL!

it's mayonnaise turkey sandwiches!

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 12:25 PM
LOL!

it's mayonnaise turkey sandwiches!

No need to get redundant, Boricqua.....the mayonnaise is implied!

STREET CLEANER
08-23-2011, 01:37 PM
wow never seen this much puerto ricans replying i thought they were in hiding or something

Nobody has been in hiding. The Hispanic Lounge should be called the mexican lounge. The only society that endorses ignorance. Can't post anything without one of you getting into racist bashing or being repetitive of the same sh1t.

Its like talking to a bunch of junior high school kids. Like if life is balanced in how many champs a country has.

There are some good mexican fans but some here have low self esteem and I guess they feel better with their ignorant rants

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Nobody has been in hiding. The Hispanic Lounge should be called the mexican lounge. The only society that endorses ignorance. Can't post anything without one of you getting into racist bashing or being repetitive of the same sh1t.

Its like talking to a bunch of junior high school kids. Like if life is balanced in how many champs a country has.

There are some good mexican fans but some here have low self esteem and I guess they feel better with their ignorant rants

:bottle::bottle::bottle: :lol1:

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 04:09 PM
hey everybody remember this "salido is a bum juanma's going to knock him the fuk out" thats when the puerto ricans decided once again to go into hiding :lol1:

STREET CLEANER
08-23-2011, 04:53 PM
:bottle::bottle::bottle: :lol1:

Yup as you see childish. Simply unable to keep up with out being so childish

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Yup as you see childish. Simply unable to keep up with out being so childish

calm down dawg im just ****in wit yall i like stiring **** up to get entertained but i started this thread to get back at la migra for being racist towards mexicans thats it but i guess some guys here take it to far

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 06:07 PM

see im hispanic, lol, i like to watch white guys get their asses kicked by everyone, lol, white people are aweful boxers so they resort to doing things like what you quoted, lol, im calling you a white coward azz *****, lol, true story, lol, your quote makes you sound like the chicken**** you are so go eat your turkey sandwich and avoid every battle like floyd mayweather would or a white person would, stay puzzy the rest of your life along with your other klansmen homie lol, nyahahaha

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 06:21 PM
see im hispanic, lol, i like to watch white guys get their asses kicked by everyone, lol, white people are aweful boxers so they resort to doing things like what you quoted, lol, im calling you a white coward azz *****, lol, true story, lol, your quote makes you sound like the chicken**** you are so go eat your turkey sandwich and avoid every battle like floyd mayweather would or a white person would, stay puzzy the rest of your life along with your other klansmen homie lol, nyahahaha

You don't remember me?

You don't know how sarcastic I have always been, and how sarcastic this post was?

Thought you were smarter and cooler than this ****. I guess you really were the little b*tch I originally thought you were...you know, the dork I ****in' SCHOOLED, the one who thought Oscar DeLaHoya was the best boxer ever?

Did you ever get tht ***** ass of yours in a real gym? Or, were you still waiting for Manny Steward to call you?

baya
08-23-2011, 06:43 PM
You don't remember me?

You don't know how sarcastic I have always been, and how sarcastic this post was?

Thought you were smarter and cooler than this ****. I guess you really were the little b*tch I originally thought you were...you know, the dork I ****in' SCHOOLED, the one who thought Oscar DeLaHoya was the best boxer ever?

Did you ever get tht ***** ass of yours in a real gym? Or, were you still waiting for Manny Steward to call you?

This isn't that guy, I made the same mistake before. This spic has the depth of a sheet of paper.

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 07:10 PM
This isn't that guy, I made the same mistake before. This spic has the depth of a sheet of paper.

weren't u the one who said u were dealing with kids and now u say some childish thing like that, some people reveal themselves a lot without knowing it

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 08:37 PM
You don't remember me?

what the **** are you smoking and what the **** are you talking about, lol, you and your husband baya are ****in morons and i dont say this to make you and baya angry, i say this cause its the truth, lol, nyahahahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 08:41 PM
weren't u the one who said u were dealing with kids and now u say some childish thing like that, some people reveal themselves a lot without knowing it

you're trying to sound ironic, but its not working for you my dude. roja's, step aside you're out of your ****en league.

putos como tu, we check 'um and then they try to turn into us.

fall back, son.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 08:45 PM
yeah, baya is a moron, lol, he acts like hes high above everyone but hes not, lol, im a ****in idiot and i know this, lol, hes a idiot but he doesnt know it, lol, that idea of baya about himself makes him look retarded,true story, lol, nyahahahahahaha

ill tell you one thing, white guys like jabs make white boxers look like cowards and baya has to live the rest of his lifewatch mexican boxers beat the **** out of all his overated puerto rican idols, lol, nyahahahahahaha

i like trolling these fools, i give them bait and they make themself look stupid, lol, thanks baya, lol, nyahahahaha

MANIAC310
08-23-2011, 08:51 PM
do people realize Spics = Puerto Ricans

Spics =/= Mexicans ?

also I haven't been here long but I can recall the last time I saw these many Puerto Ricans post in the HL

edit: Why isn't the word "Spic" censored? but ****** is?

baya
08-23-2011, 08:52 PM
yeah, baya is a moron, lol, he acts like hes high above everyone but hes not, lol, im a ****in idiot and i know this, lol, hes a idiot but he doesnt know it, lol, that idea of baya about himself makes him look retarded,true story, lol, nyahahahahahaha

ill tell you one thing, white guys like jabs make white boxers look like cowards and baya has to live the rest of his lifewatch mexican boxers beat the **** out of all his overated puerto rican idols, lol, nyahahahahahaha

i like trolling these fools, i give them bait and they make themself look stupid, lol, thanks baya, lol, nyahahahaha

you said it all with that candor, pendejo. the rest of what you say, in light of your admission, is worthless.

ahora, matate cabron :wave:

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 08:58 PM
what the **** are you smoking and what the **** are you talking about, lol, you and your husband baya are ****in morons and i dont say this to make you and baya angry, i say this cause its the truth, lol, nyahahahahaha

I thought you were someone else.

Either way, you aren't very bright, are you? Seems like everyone else knew I was sarcastic, but you didn't. Sucks to be that limited.

I'm glad my sarcasm showed you're just a dumb racist yourself.

I guarantee TWO things-

1) You are a little guy

2) You have never actually boxed

People of all races would own you...in the ring, on the street, and in a standard math test.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 08:59 PM
you said it all with that candor, pendejo. the rest of what you say, in light of your admission, is worthless.

ahora, matate cabron :wave:
yep and you also accepted the fact that i called your stupid ass retarded and a idiot, lol, so yes, i might be a idiot whenever i troll but you just accepted me calling you a retarded idiot, lol, nyahahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 08:59 PM
do people realize Spics = Puerto Ricans

Spics =/= Mexicans ?

also I haven't been here long but I can recall the last time I saw these many Puerto Ricans post in the HL

edit: Why isn't the word "Spic" censored? but ****** is?

nothing should be censored, there's ***** people from every section regardless of border.

to answer your question, a big variable is that the few boricuas that are here aren't interested in being in a place where is run with both smart and dumb ****en mexican's, unfortunately theres more of the latter for the exception of bigstereotype, ric, cua, eaner and maybe yourself.

its like being in a room full of fat *****es, knowing you're not getting a tug but still keeping your ass there; that's backwards.

me personally, if i see a thread that peaks my interest, regardless of the forum i'm there.

not saying that there aren't many stupid boricuas but i can only speak for myself, this one man ****en army.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:00 PM
I thought you were someone else.

Either way, you aren't very bright, are you? Seems like everyone else knew I was sarcastic, but you didn't. Sucks to be that limited.

I'm glad my sarcasm showed you're just a dumb racist yourself.

I guarantee TWO things-

1) You are a little guy

2) You have never actually boxed

People of all races would own you...in the ring, on the street, and in a standard math test.
you acknowledged the fact that you hide like a coward, lol, nyahahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 09:00 PM
yep and you also accepted the fact that i called your stupid ass retarded and a idiot, lol, so yes, i might be a idiot whenever i troll but you just accepted me calling you a retarded idiot, lol, nyahahahaha

and trust me insecto, i'll lose sleep over it, really.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:03 PM
nothing should be censored, there's ***** people from every section regardless of border.

to answer your question, a big variable is that the few boricuas that are here aren't interested in being in a place where is run with both smart and dumb ****en mexican's, unfortunately theres more of the latter for the exception of bigstereotype, ric, cua, eaner and maybe yourself.

its like being in a room full of fat *****es, knowing you're not getting a tug but still keeping your ass there; that's backwards.

me personally, if i see a thread that peaks my interest, regardless of the forum i'm there.

not saying that there aren't many stupid boricuas but i can only speak for myself, this one man ****en army.
you are actually a stupid boricua, lol, i troll and you take the bait, lol, this **** is routinely funny and best thing is, lol you know i was already a troll, lol, nyahashahahaha

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 09:04 PM
you acknowledged the fact that you hide like a coward, lol, nyahahahaha

Wow, you keep digging a deeper hole. Stop when you get to 5 feet....so you don't bury yourself.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:05 PM
for now its ok cause you are angry now and you are responding so :boxing:, lol, nyahahahahaha

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:07 PM
Wow, you keep digging a deeper hole. Stop when you get to 5 feet....so you don't bury yourself.
im burying you with me homie, lol, only thing is, you thing your self righteous and your just like me, lol, nyahahaha except you are a dumbass, lol, or are you?/!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 09:08 PM
you are actually a stupid boricua, lol, i troll and you take the bait, lol, this **** is routinely funny and best thing is, lol you know i was already a troll, lol, nyahashahahaha

you're a very poor troll. go and see big bricks, he's a good troll.

stop talking to me dude, i feel dumber and dumber having to go back and forth with you but then the latino in me just can't ignore a phaggit who asks for attention, such a catch 22.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:10 PM
if you do nt lose sleep your losing your precious time , lol, just like i am and that time is time you will still lose to me you foolish lil homie, lol, nyahahahaha

jabsRstiff
08-23-2011, 09:11 PM
im burying you with me homie, lol, only thing is, you thing your self righteous and your just like me, lol, nyahahaha except you are a dumbass, lol, or are you?/!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahahahaha

I'm 6' tall, reasonably intelligent, and not a bitter racist. We are nothing alike.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:11 PM
you're a very poor troll. go and see big bricks, he's a good troll.

stop talking to me dude, i feel dumber and dumber having to go back and forth with you but then the latino in me just can't ignore a phaggit who asks for attention, such a catch 22.
i dont give a crap if im a poor troll, as long as you take the bait, lol, that makes you the moron, lol, nyahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 09:12 PM
if you do nt lose sleep your losing your precious time , lol, just like i am and that time is time you will still lose to me you foolish lil homie, lol, nyahahahaha

yo - you have serious problems my dude. this isn't even funny anymore.

so, i mean, you think my time is precious .. tell me more carino.

lol

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm 6' tall, reasonably intelligent, and not a bitter racist. We are nothing alike.
yes we are alike, i am also 6 feet tall, reasonbly intelligent and im not a bitter rascist, lol, the only part were not alike is that im not self righteous and i dont give a crap what you think of me cause im probably playing around with my responses to you so you can respond and take the troll bait you intelligent basterd, lol, nyahahahaha:boxing:

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:18 PM
yo - you have serious problems my dude. this isn't even funny anymore.

so, i mean, you think my time is precious .. tell me more carino.

lol
i have problems, you have problems, we both have problems, problem is, lol, im your problem now and this wasnt meant to be funny to you, lol, this is funny to me, lol, keep responding homie, lol, nyahahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 09:22 PM
i have problems, you have problems, we both have problems, problem is, lol, im your problem now and this wasnt meant to be funny to you, lol, this is funny to me, lol, keep responding homie, lol, nyahahahaha

i detect a tinge of autism, that or ADD.

doh! there you go again, winning ... me with my stupid replying to you and all.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:24 PM

yes we both have autism, lol, nyahahahahaha we both are retards, lol, nyahahahahahaha:canada:

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:25 PM

you also have add , lol, just like me huh, lol, you got aids, lol, i dont, lol, nyahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 09:34 PM
you also have add , lol, just like me huh, lol, you got aids, lol, i dont, lol, nyahahaha

i want to be your life coach.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:36 PM

i know you do, lol, problem is, i am already your life coach, lol, nyyahahahahaha

baya
08-23-2011, 09:37 PM
i know you do, lol, problem is, i am already your life coach, lol, nyyahahahahaha

you're deep, bro.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:40 PM
you're deep, bro.

youre gay homie, lol, nyahahahaha

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 09:43 PM

you are a future troll , lol, you have the mentality of a troll and you dont want to acknowledge this but its true so as long as im here, im deep in **** with you in my ****hole, lol, nyahahahahaha

HUITZILOPOCHTLI
08-23-2011, 09:53 PM
baya is a ****ing cvunt! how are you going to act like you are beyond race one moment and the next call Mexicans spics? **** you and your ****ty people. You puerto ricans are the spic monkeys of Latin America. Keep talking just like yout idols. All you do is talk but once in the ring you take knees like good little *****es you are. I'm glad puto ricans are dying of cancer on the island from bombs the USA dropped. You can keep teaming up with that other white cvunt but they will never see you the same. But hey I guess that's what puto ricans have to do for a passport. As for that white cvunt whites fight like animals in the UFC and get paid less than Mexican boxers. Now whose stupid you white *****?

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 10:07 PM
baya is a ****ing cvunt! how are you going to act like you are beyond race one moment and the next call Mexicans spics? **** you and your ****ty people. You puerto ricans are the spic monkeys of Latin America. Keep talking just like yout idols. All you do is talk but once in the ring you take knees like good little *****es you are. I'm glad puto ricans are dying of cancer on the island from bombs the USA dropped. You can keep teaming up with that other white cvunt but they will never see you the same. But hey I guess that's what puto ricans have to do for a passport. As for that white cvunt whites fight like animals in the UFC and get paid less than Mexican boxers. Now whose stupid you white *****?

damn homie, you went balls out crazy but it was ****in hilarious, im just ****in with them but alot of the **** you said is true,(some is anger speaking) lol, alot is just you ****in around hard, lol, either way, your rant was ****in hilarious and if i was a proud rican, i would give a response but proud ricans now just go on a knee, sometimes, lol, nyahahahaha

HUITZILOPOCHTLI
08-23-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't like to be cute when pointing out the hypocrisies in people. I like to hit them over the head with a sledge hammer, that's just my style.

Tha_Greatest
08-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I don't like to be cute when pointing out the hypocrisies in people. I like to hit them over the head with a sledge hammer, that's just my style.

i already read that part of your personality, your a realest, thats the way i am in reality but in here , i act like a dumbazz troll who doesnt give a **** of what i say, if i do care what people care about me on the net, lol, i mighta aswell consider my self a dumb headcase in real life but i on the other hand, i use peoples words against them to manipulate what they say, lol, take care compadre, lol, nyahahahaha

MANIAC310
08-23-2011, 10:46 PM

ohh shiiii-

Roja's480
08-23-2011, 10:56 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

theplayerpimp
08-23-2011, 11:02 PM

:fing02::owned:

baya
08-23-2011, 11:04 PM

******ry manifested in the form of a post.

dog, for good measure, you're a ****in' spic. te duele? pues sientate en un dedo cabron and no, i'm not talking mexicans, i'm talking phags just like you.

pick your grammar game up, i hate having to reread ***** more than once. y si no puede, anda para lante con espanol, mamao.

HUITZILOPOCHTLI
08-24-2011, 12:18 AM
No, no me duele. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in your comment. But like a good puto rican you missed the point. As far as my grammar it's fine, I was just typing fast. However, what a nice way to spell ****. The truth remains you are full of hate and rage towards Mexicans. All of your fighters have been demolished and you puto ricans aren't good at much else. Unless you count bending over and taking it up the ass from the white man. Because if that's the case, then you are the undisputed champions. How does it feel that behind all that false boricua pride the USA bombs your ****ty island? How does it feel that your people have been removed from their land so the gringos can test their new toys? That's how much you mean to your white masters. So the real question is: te duele a ti papi puto?!

Luffy
08-24-2011, 01:48 AM
leader?

see, i'm dealing with kids here man.

ur leader prboxingjoto hes the leader cuz hes the most retarded out of the bunch.... Where did u guys go to hide after u all took ur e-knees and left

Roja's480
08-24-2011, 03:19 AM
this gotta be at least a four star thread

jabsRstiff
08-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Let me explain something to you dumb dudes-

My initial post about a "Hispanic Civil War" was a joke. The fact that you can't tell it was sarcasm shows me that you're not only quite stupid, but most of all you're such sensitive little guys you start seeing red instead of seeing what's written.

You all should settle down, take your time to read and process things.

I had no beef coming in with any Mexicans or Puerto Ricans, except that I think it's really goofy that you try to point to a few individual boxers to prove YOUR fistic superiority.

But, through my joke, I exposed how unbelievably racist some of you are towards whites. There's genuine anger in your posts. You are the racist angry lil' dildoes here.

MANIAC310
08-24-2011, 08:07 AM

My initial post about a "Hispanic Civil War" was a joke. The fact that you can't tell it was sarcasm shows me that you're not only quite stupid, but most of all you're such sensitive little guys you start seeing red instead of seeing what's written.

I had no beef coming in with any Mexicans or Puerto Ricans, except that I think it's really goofy that you try to point to a few individual boxers to prove YOUR fistic superiority.

But, through my joke, I exposed how unbelievably racist some of you are towards whites. There's genuine anger in your posts. You are the racist angry lil' dildoes here.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2u8cigh.gif

STREET CLEANER
08-24-2011, 09:39 AM
calm down dawg im just ****in wit yall i like stiring **** up to get entertained but i started this thread to get back at la migra for being racist towards mexicans thats it but i guess some guys here take it to far

La Migra takes it to far at times

Luffy
08-24-2011, 12:00 PM
this gotta be at least a four star thread

just rated it four stars :headbang:

-Johannes-
08-24-2011, 12:13 PM
******ry manifested in the form of a post.

dog, for good measure, you're a ****in' spic. te duele? pues sientate en un dedo cabron and no, i'm not talking mexicans, i'm talking phags just like you.

pick your grammar game up, i hate having to reread ***** more than once. y si no puede, anda para lante con espanol, mamao.

Having to use racial insults against someone is beyond pathetic.

Ponte a insultar algo de lo que realmente son, no rebajes tus comentarios con algo tan ridiculo como el racismo. Cualquiera con la mentalidad de un niņo puede decirle a alguien spic.

Ademas, porque criticas su gramatica cuando la tuya es igual de pobre? No tienes materia gris por eso te pones a "ofender" a alguien con terminos racistas y cosas tan triviales como la gramatica.

Pick your game up son.

Tha_Greatest
08-24-2011, 04:59 PM

But, through my joke, I exposed how unbelievably racist some of you are towards whites. There's genuine anger in your posts. You are the racist angry lil' dildoes here.nobodys reading this long azz ****, whiny azz *****, sensitive prick, i feel sorry for your mother, kidding(mother part), lol, nyahahaha calm down, lol, nyahaha

jabsRstiff
08-24-2011, 05:58 PM
nobodys reading this long azz ****, whiny azz *****, sensitive prick, i feel sorry for your mother, kidding(mother part), lol, nyahahaha calm down, lol, nyahaha

It's long if your illiterate.

You and your boys on here are the sensitive little hoes. I emphasize the word "little". Remember your response to my joke, senora?

Roja's480
08-24-2011, 06:03 PM
It's long if your illiterate.

You and your boys on here are the sensitive little hoes. I emphasize the word "little". Remember your response to my joke, senora?

calm down son, the greatest is ****ing wit u but u seem to get butthurt every time he replies why is that, and stop with ur little **** already cuz i guarantee u we might be little but big at the same time if u know what i mean :cool2:

jabsRstiff
08-24-2011, 06:07 PM
calm down son, the greatest is ****ing wit u but u seem to get butthurt every time he replies why is that, and stop with ur little **** already cuz i guarantee u we might be little but big at the same time if u know what i mean :cool2:

Calm as can be, lil' big guy. It's you and your boys who came at me, off of my joke.

Keep pretending you guys are cool. I know angry midgets when I step over 'em.

The Underboss
08-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Julian Jackson = ATG power puncher :biggthump.

Roja's480
08-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Calm as can be, lil' big guy. It's you and your boys who came at me, off of my joke.

Keep pretending you guys are cool. I know angry midgets when I step over 'em.

lmao yes ur real calm :lol1:

jabsRstiff
08-25-2011, 07:12 AM
lmao yes ur real calm :lol1:

lmao yes ur real tall :wave:

jabsRstiff
08-25-2011, 07:21 AM
Julian Jackson = ATG power puncher :biggthump.

IMO, he is the biggest puncher in boxing history.