No announcement yet.

los mods son biased?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• los mods son biased?

i get banned for a month for using racist jokes...but *******s make fun of blacks all the time and they get away with it

Originally posted by Principe View Post
    i get banned for a month for using racist jokes...but *******s make fun of blacks all the time and they get away with it
    Que dijiste?

Yeah they're pretty biased and racism towards different ethnic groups is dealt differently. For example if you openly talk **** about pinoys most likely you'll get banned if you openly talk **** about Mexicans, nothing happens. Pero igual valen verga.

Comment

Enserio si.... they favor alos pinoys,

Tambien regreso vegan?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Enserio si.... they favor alos pinoys,

Tambien regreso vegan?
        I think what happens is the dog munchers cry to the mods more often then blacks and mexicans do

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          Que dijiste?

Yeah they're pretty biased and racism towards different ethnic groups is dealt differently. For example if you openly talk **** about pinoys most likely you'll get banned if you openly talk **** about Mexicans, nothing happens. Pero igual valen verga.
          I'm going to make another account just in case pretend to be something else to see what happens

Comment

I think what happens is the dog munchers cry to the mods more often then blacks and mexicans do
            Maybe, they tend to cry a lot. They ruin everything, they along with some really bad Mayweather nuthuggers have ruined NSB and they ruined online gaming

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              Maybe, they tend to cry a lot. They ruin everything, they along with some really bad Mayweather nuthuggers have ruined NSB and they ruined online gaming
              Yeah it would be nice to see mayweather and pac lose boxingscene is getting flooded with pac/may threads

Comment

I'm going to make another account just in case pretend to be something else to see what happens
                you're gonna be white this time huh

Comment

Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
                  you're gonna be white this time huh
                  IDK yet lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X