View Full Version : FAO: Mr. Portuguese

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Remove your avatar at once.

If you EVER wish to have Ronaldo on your avatar, ask for my ****ing permission.

Thanks.

MANIAC310
08-15-2011, 01:34 AM
Remove your avatar at once.

If you EVER wish to have Ronaldo on your avatar, ask for my ****ing permission.

Thanks.

*shots fired* :war!!:

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-15-2011, 06:27 PM
****ing coward is ducking this thread.

bigdlb12
08-16-2011, 10:44 AM
lol

911, whats your emergency?

I heard shots fired, but wait, nobody is firing back, never mind

I think he is digging or trying to dig up scoop on Ronaldo Lover, brb in 2 days

piojo del norte
08-16-2011, 10:43 PM
This is a joke right?? Is Ronaldo your husband or something? If he is then ELO should remove him, if not then NO.

peace

chiguy91
08-16-2011, 10:55 PM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/6d/dp/p0/242hrgl.gif

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-17-2011, 02:02 AM
This is a joke right?? Is Ronaldo your husband or something? If he is then ELO should remove him, if not then NO.

peace

Actually yes he is.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-17-2011, 02:03 AM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/6d/dp/p0/242hrgl.gif

I have 0 tolerence for that homo.

Respect me in my thread.

chiguy91
08-17-2011, 02:05 AM
I have 0 tolerence for that homo.

Respect me in my thread.

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/f3/9p/iu/11.gif

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-17-2011, 02:09 AM
That one actally made me :lol1:

bigdlb12
08-17-2011, 09:55 AM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/f3/9p/iu/11.gif

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Hernandez-vs-Tevez.gif

Derranged
08-17-2011, 12:56 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/thats_gay.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4718)

Derranged
08-17-2011, 01:03 PM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/PoisonBabyLullaby/words/qwzqko.jpg

Derranged
08-17-2011, 01:10 PM
RONALDO LOVER IS A GAY, WEAK SALVADORIAN. I can't believe Mr. Portuguese actually entertained his request.

GeorgiaRED
08-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Emz, is that you?

Anyway, what is it with dudes and avatars of soccer players?

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-17-2011, 03:54 PM
RONALDO LOVER IS A GAY, WEAK SALVADORIAN. I can't believe Mr. Portuguese actually entertained his request.

**** off this thread jew.....you don't belong in this lounge.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Emz, is that you?

Anyway, what is it with dudes and avatars of soccer players?

Yes, this is I.

I don't understand your question.

Derranged
08-17-2011, 04:19 PM

I go where I want.

Your idol wouldn't even be the laundry gatherer on AC-Milan. Punk. Call me a Jew again and I'll find your mansion in Cresskill and slash the tires of your Bentley.

The Underboss
08-17-2011, 06:36 PM

:nono: Now Now my dear Erik, Georges is a well respected old member of Boxingscene. Have some respect :nonono:.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-18-2011, 02:08 AM
I go where I want.

Your idol wouldn't even be the laundry gatherer on AC-Milan. Punk. Call me a Jew again and I'll find your mansion in Cresskill and slash the tires of your Bentley.

Haha talking about mansions and Bentleys....bro, we ain't all as wealth as you.

Stink ass jew.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-18-2011, 02:10 AM
:nono: Now Now my dear Erik, Georges is a well respected old member of Boxingscene. Have some respect :nonono:.

I'm not Erik.

Erik is "Neymar Boy"

Get it right
:nonono:

RIZO24
08-18-2011, 02:35 AM
No mamen pinches cerotes culero!!!Hasta jotos salieron....Bow down to el Chicharito putos!!!!!

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 02:57 AM
No mamen pinches cerotes culero!!!Hasta jotos salieron....Bow down to el Chicharito putos!!!!!
Ronaldo>>>>>>>>>Chicharito all day everyday......at least in the looks/style department because I don't follow the sport. Who's the better player? And please be honest.

MANIAC310
08-18-2011, 02:59 AM
Ronaldo>>>>>>>>>Chicharito all day everyday......at least in the looks/style department because I don't follow the sport. Who's the better player? And please be honest.

..........:puke:

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 03:18 AM
..........:puke:

What do you mean by that bro?

GeorgiaRED
08-18-2011, 03:20 AM

Storm talking gay again. Pinche Victor pendejo, Chicharito is a pretty boy too. *****es love him. Hell, even Canelo a pretty boy and I think that fool is ugly.

MANIAC310
08-18-2011, 03:24 AM
What do you mean by that bro?

you're debating who looks better between 2 dudes. when no one had brought their looks into the convo.

some pretty questionable stuff right there lol.

I don't follow the sport either but isn't Ronaldo one of the best players in the world?

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 03:26 AM
Storm talking gay again. Pinche Victor pendejo, Chicharito is a pretty boy too. *****es love him. Hell, even Canelo a pretty boy and I think that fool is ugly.

What's so gay about that you fruitcake?

Anyways, chicharito is not attractive, he looks like a South American Squirrel Monkey. Altough I do agree with you when you say that canelo is ugly.

MANIAC310
08-18-2011, 03:29 AM
el Canelo si esta feo ....

if he was dark skinned or even a light tanned brown. People would think he was ugly.

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 03:30 AM
you're debating who looks better between 2 dudes. when no one had brought their looks into the convo.

I don't follow the sport either but isn't Ronaldo one of the best players in the world?

Exactly what's so questionable about that? That's the only reason I admire him, his style and good looks. I don't follow soccer so I can't comment on his performance/athletic skills.

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 03:37 AM
el Canelo si esta feo ....

if he was dark skinned or even a light tanned brown. People would think he was ugly.

Bro he's ugly now......he doesn't have to be light brown or dark....or are you implying that darker skinned people are less attractive?

MANIAC310
08-18-2011, 03:40 AM
Bro he's ugly now......he doesn't have to be light brown or dark....or are you implying that darker skinned people are less attractive?

i'm not implying anything.

I'm saying he's already ugly, but if his skin color wasn't white and he didn't get all that hype based on his skin color. People would notice his ugly features if he was just another Mexican with a tanned skin color.

He's uglyness would pop out if people weren't as distracted by his white skin and red hair

Hiei
08-18-2011, 03:40 AM
Not a ***git but how the Fucc is Canelo ugly????

MANIAC310
08-18-2011, 03:42 AM
Not a ***git but how the Fucc is Canelo ugly????

esta feo el guey

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qsvw2u.jpg

don't look at his skin or gingerness only his features ....and you'll see it

Hiei
08-18-2011, 03:45 AM
esta feo el guey

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qsvw2u.jpg

don't look at his skin or gingerness only his features ....and you'll see it

Women seem to like him....

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 03:45 AM
i'm not implying anything.

I'm saying he's already ugly, but if his skin color wasn't white and he didn't get all that hype based on his skin color. People would notice his ugly features if he was just another Mexican with a tanned skin color.

He's uglyness would pop out if people weren't as distracted by his white skin and red hair
Oh I get you.....makes sense.

MANIAC310
08-18-2011, 03:47 AM
Women seem to like him....

women like anyone with fame and money.....
but idk maybe it's just me.

piojo del norte
08-18-2011, 06:42 AM
I can't defend you on that on ELO, you got yourself in this mess alone. You crossed the line with that one.

piojo del norte
08-18-2011, 06:48 AM
El Canelo no es feo, lo que pasa es que aveces sube de peso y todos los que subimos de peso pues aveces se nos pone redonda la cara.

http://www.boxeo-boxing.com/web20/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/canelio.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmehTnW17vHcR_lZMUaV3ePTjuFoteU fe_I42Rl2xzdiuGa3YuaA

Depends on the people's choice, I don't think big lips big wide nose makes a guy handsome also when they have a long arabian nose I think that makes someone not good looking. I prefer a small nose and well defined jaw line.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-18-2011, 08:52 AM

Ehhhh debatable.

Ronaldo is more on the sexier side while Chicharito is more on the cuter side.

Ronaldo is better than Chicharito by a landslide in terms of football, ain't even an argument.

Don't listen to these clowns bruh, props you can appricate another mans look without thinking you'll turn gay or what others will think.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-18-2011, 08:56 AM
women like anyone with fame and money.....
but idk maybe it's just me.

Obviously, but some guys are hot and would still get women without money and fame.

Compare Ronaldo and Messi, if both had no fame or cash....we all know who will be getting their dick sucked.

GeorgiaRED
08-18-2011, 02:19 PM
What's so gay about that you fruitcake?

Anyways, chicharito is not attractive, he looks like a South American Squirrel Monkey. Altough I do agree with you when you say that canelo is ugly.

This dick sucer is nuts. One day he wants to be cool with me and the next he insults me.

Exactly what's so questionable about that? That's the only reason I admire him, his style and good looks. I don't follow soccer so I can't comment on his performance/athletic skills.

Again, Storm talking gay. Uh, what's wrong with admiring a guy's good looks?

So whose really the fruitcake?

GeorgiaRED
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Ehhhh debatable.

Ronaldo is more on the sexier side while Chicharito is more on the cuter side.

Ronaldo is better than Chicharito by a landslide in terms of football, ain't even an argument.

Don't listen to these clowns bruh, props you can appricate another mans look without thinking you'll turn gay or what others will think.

Emz, being gay is your thing. Victor's thing is to be a crazy self-hating "hispanic."

You can pull it off while he can't. Even you said that Chicarito is cute while Victor straight up disrespected Chico because he's Mexican like Vic's parents.

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Emz, being gay is your thing. Victor's thing is to be a crazy self-hating "hispanic."

You can pull it off while he can't. Even you said that Chicarito is cute while Victor straight up disrespected Chico because he's Mexican like Vic's parents.

Get off my d1ck bro!! You're obsessed with me.....you and ric are always stirring sh1t up.

I say if some of us have e- beef we should take it to the thunderdome.....it's time to clean the HL and keep it civil.

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 03:05 PM
This dick sucer is nuts. One day he wants to be cool with me and the next he insults me.

Get off my d1ck bro....you're obsessed with me.

bigdlb12
08-18-2011, 03:27 PM
speaking of ric, where is he?

GeorgiaRED
08-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Get off my d1ck bro!! You're obsessed with me.....you and ric are always stirring sh1t up.

I say if some of us have e- beef we should take it to the thunderdome.....it's time to clean the HL and keep it civil.

Get off my d1ck bro....you're obsessed with me.

Bro?!?!?! I ain't your bro. I ain't got no e-beef with anyone, you're just a crazy, self-hating *****.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-19-2011, 08:42 AM

May I ask why you're a self hating mexican?

You seem like a nice lad but I notice everyone in hispanic lounge basically hates you:lol1:

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-19-2011, 08:46 AM

What's wrong with liking another guys looks? Nothing gay about that. It only turns gay if you think of it in a gay fashion.

MANIAC310
08-19-2011, 08:56 AM
Obviously, but some guys are hot and would still get women without money and fame.

Compare Ronaldo and Messi, if both had no fame or cash....we all know who will be getting their dick sucked.

...and who would that be?

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-19-2011, 02:14 PM
...and who would that be?

Comon now, you know god damn well who is hotter between the two.
:lol1:

Roja's480
08-19-2011, 07:01 PM

he's a good player but messi is/will be his father till the day he die's LMAO :lol1:

Roja's480
08-19-2011, 07:03 PM

good idea i got tired of u females nagging about the same **** over and over :lol1:

Luffy
08-19-2011, 07:56 PM

keep it civil says the racist self hater :burnout: