View Full Version : GeorgiaRED VS Mr. Putoguese....GO!!!

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Ok so we got new fresh BEEF..........former buddies.......now SWORN enemies GeorgiaRED VS Mr. Putoguese.......

we all know the story....they met on our boards.....a "relationship" flourished...but alas we are all now witnesses to their fall from grace....

This new beef has it all.....

you will laugh....you will cry......

you will be bored....you will be entertained....

there are hook-ups, break ups, make ups, and re-breakups....

there are secrets kept.......and secrets that will be revealed....

they had each other's back.....now they will sell each other down the river....

there is intrigue....suspense.....action....romance??? (perhaps)

This is their dedicated thread.......lets start off with the two kats (well one kat and one poossy) in question ....

GeorgiaRED......state your case.......

Mr Putoguese.....state your case.....

the rest of you.......who you got in this e-beef????

LATINO LANGA............GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

LeG00N
08-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Ok so we got new fresh BEEF..........former buddies.......now SWORN enemies GeorgiaRED VS Mr. Putoguese.......

we all know the story....they met on our boards.....a "relationship" flourished...but alas we are all now witnesses to their fall from grace....

This new beef has it all.....

you will laugh....you will cry......

you will be bored....you will be entertained....

there are hook-ups, break ups, make ups, and re-breakups....

there are secrets kept.......and secrets that will be revealed....

they had each other's back.....now they will sell each other down the river....

there is intrigue....suspense.....action....romance??? (perhaps)

This is their dedicated thread.......lets start off with the two kats (well one kat and one poossy) in question ....

GeorgiaRED......state your case.......

Mr Putoguese.....state your case.....

the rest of you.......who you got in this e-beef????

LATINO LANGA............GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Portuguese is slowing down and showing signs of being shot

GRED is aggressive and more serious/determined

I see an early but brutal stoppage by GRED

GeorgiaRED
08-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Ah guys, you shouldn't have. :flirt:

That's right y'all, **** Strom. That dude is loco.

RavshinRicRude
08-11-2011, 02:06 AM
Mr. Putoguese is slowing down and showing signs of being shot

GRED is aggressive and more serious/determined

I see an early but brutal stoppage by GRED

First of all it's Mr. PUTOguese......so fix that on your post.......second.....I agree with your early assessment.....

GeorgiaRED
08-11-2011, 02:50 AM
The new name is PaisaRED.

I'm dissing Strom and his new screen name and avatar.

-ELO-
08-11-2011, 03:58 AM
Oh no....another thread about me?? What a surprise:dunno:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ljox6v.jpg

RavshinRicRude
08-11-2011, 11:49 AM
The new name is PaisaRED.

I'm dissing Strom and his new screen name and avatar.

umm dude......pls take that **** off..........

RavshinRicRude
08-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Oh no....another thread about me?? What a surprise:dunno:

This thread is about your beef with Red....now stop stalling you wet vagina....grow some balls.......and state your case vs Red........

GeorgiaRED
08-11-2011, 12:41 PM
umm dude......pls take that **** off..........

Storm's avatar is really really gay, did you read what he said about it? He said the man was good looking and he wished one day he looked like him. What a fruitcake.

He probably jacked off to my avatar.

RavshinRicRude
08-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Storm's avatar is really really gay, did you read what he said about it? He said the man was good looking and he wished one day he looked like him. What a fruitcake.

hahaha sure didn't see that........but I bet he did........I heard he wacks off into his wife's mouth while looking at men's pix......ahhahahha.........

-ELO-
08-11-2011, 03:05 PM
This thread is about your beef with Red....now stop stalling you wet vagina....grow some balls.......and state your case vs Red........

I ain't got nothing against the guy....I'm cool with him. I really don't know at what point he started 'hating' me. Maybe it was something I said? Like an opinion about him or maybe the illegal alien thing as always bothered him and something I may have said just triggered his anger towards me.

He said something about selling him out? I mean I just said he pm'd me some messages about you saying what he thought about you and I just said he shouldn't be hypocrite and just tell you what he really thought about you.

I would like to know specifically why he suddenly hates me so much?

RavshinRicRude
08-11-2011, 03:18 PM
I ain't got nothing against the guy....I'm cool with him. I really don't know at what point he started 'hating' me. Maybe it was something I said? Like an opinion about him or maybe the illegal alien thing as always bothered him and something I may have said just triggered his anger towards me.

He said something about selling him out? I mean I just said he pm'd me some messages about you saying what he thought about you and I just said he shouldn't be hypocrite and just tell you what he really thought about you.

Mr PUTOguese has stated his case.........Red wachugot???

and don't come all ***getty either like this Puto just did.........come correct...state your case dawgy!!!

Hi-Dro
08-11-2011, 10:08 PM
yall giving that little b1tch what he wants, which is attention.

**** storm and **** his momma

a ***** would put u in a coma so stop da drama

georgia who? storms ***** is beefing with him up in hurrrr?

3 star thread might browse again but not really intrigued

RavshinRicRude
08-12-2011, 01:47 AM

Eeeee z MC Sucka free..........hahahaha

-ELO-
08-12-2011, 05:28 AM

I said that one day I wanted to have a similar physique as him, what's wrong with that?

GeorgiaRED
08-12-2011, 01:42 PM

See y'all! This is one of the things I don't like about Storm. He acts like he don't know all the sudden.

Storm, I don't hate you. I simply don't like you anymore. One day you PM me and asked me what I thought about Ric and I told you what I thought about him and then when you got mad at me you not only told Ric what I really thought about him but you obviously wanted me and Ric to start fighting over it.

That's a ***** made move right there that only a filthy whore like yourself would do.

But not only did you say that, you also said that I was a hypocrite "just like every typical mojado"--that's racist right there and you claim that you ain't a racist.

So to you every Mexican who enters the country illegally is a hypocrite? & you're quick to call every cat on here hypocrite and racist when they say something negative about another race.

Honestly, I'm sick of playing these silly games with you--one day you insult me and the next day you want to be cool with me...WTF....eat a dick.

Mr PUTOguese has stated his case.........Red wachugot???

and don't come all ***getty either like this Puto just did.........come correct...state your case dawgy!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GeorgiaRED *****! Get it right hoe!

LeG00N
08-12-2011, 02:25 PM
.......I'm finding this entertaining

So far as predicted. GRED is taking this

-ELO-
08-12-2011, 03:18 PM

So far as predicted. GRED is taking this

So far as predicted. The anchor baby is cheerleading for the mojado.

-ELO-
08-12-2011, 03:42 PM
See y'all! This is one of the things I don't like about Storm. He acts like he don't know all the sudden.

Storm, I don't hate you. I simply don't like you anymore. One day you PM me and asked me what I thought about Ric and I told you what I thought about him and then when you got mad at me you not only told Ric what I really thought about him but you obviously wanted me and Ric to start fighting over it.

That's a ***** made move right there that only a filthy whore like yourself would do.

But not only did you say that, you also said that I was a hypocrite "just like every typical mojado"--that's racist right there and you claim that you ain't a racist.

So to you every Mexican who enters the country illegally is a hypocrite? & you're quick to call every cat on here hypocrite and racist when they say something negative about another race.

Honestly, I'm sick of playing these silly games with you--one day you insult me and the next day you want to be cool with me...WTF....eat a dick.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I really didn't know why you didn't like me anymore....and it still not very clear to me why. I have an idea but it could be anything I might have said.

I didn't get mad at you I just simply don't like hypocrite people and wanted to expose you you as the hypocrite you are when kissing slics arse yet talking smack about him through pm's. In the end I didn't even post the screenshots of the pm's.

You say it's a b1tch move to stir things up between you and ric so are you saying that ric is also busting out a b1tch move in this thread by instigating sh1t between us? Or does it just apply to me because like everyone else ere you have this deep hatred because of my beliefs? If it's the latter then that my friend is a b1tch move and highly hypocritical, as expected.

I have said that my standpoint on illegal immigration is not racially motivated but in other contexts I can definitely get dirty. I can be the nicest person in the world but when the respect you you show me or don't show me will be returned to you, I think that's fair. Just remember that almost every poster in the HL has posted a racist comment on these forums before. If you dislike me because I've said mojado or anything along those lines then you should dislike those posters as well, but again as expected you won't dislike them because they didn't say anything negative about Mexicans but I did. Hypocrite again.

Not every Mexican that enters this country is hypocrite but the majority that I've come across are without a shadow of a doubt extremely racist and hypocrites. That is why as an ethnic group here int the US they are not flourishing or prospering like the immigrants from the 1900's who embraced this country and were open-minded to to other cultures, something Mexican immigrants severely lack.

So when I state my opinion about you it's insulting but when you state opinions about me it's ok? Hypocritical again...

Hi-Dro
08-12-2011, 03:50 PM

u nobody to a *****

talk 2 da hand b1tch:thumbsdow

Hi-Dro
08-12-2011, 03:54 PM
storm has to be the stupidest ***** up in hurrrrr

yall should just put him on ignore like he did to me and ric so that he could leave this b1tch

seriously, at first it was funny, but his stupidity has gotten scary now. He's a bi-polar, wife beater who gets kicks out of pissing strangers off. That's sad.

-ELO-
08-12-2011, 03:55 PM

I said that one day I wanted to have a similar physique as him, what's wrong with that?

So are you gonna reply then? What's wrong with me wanting a similar body as Ronaldo? What was so 'fruitcake' about it?

bigdlb12
08-12-2011, 05:08 PM
G-red is taking this

-ELO-
08-12-2011, 06:14 PM

So what you're telling us is that you're a fruitcake? Thank you for letting us know:wave:

Anyway, I tell everyone that I strive to look like Mexican actor Sergio Mayer and I'm serious too. In January I send a picture of Sergio Mayer to a friend I have a jail and when he wrote me back he thought I had send him some homo **** because he looked at the picture before reading the letter and he asked me if I thought he had turn gay because he's been in jail for a awhile.

This is my dream body:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1073/68507301mp6.png
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10589917#post10589917Post# 248

Hi-Dro
08-12-2011, 06:22 PM
oooooooohhhhh

theplayerpimp
08-12-2011, 09:36 PM
oooooooohhhhh

haha dam a flash ko,:boxing:

RIZO24
08-13-2011, 02:02 AM
So are you gonna reply then? What's wrong with me wanting a similar body as Ronaldo? What was so 'fruitcake' about it?

Pinche jotolon cabron, Hey ***git you are just an attention seeking whore!! First I would like to say that I dont post as much on this langa anymore becaue Im tired of ****ers like you... You are just a mental nut case puto!! By the way you look nothing like a ****en Portuguese, you look like a ****en Chiapaneco.. Instead of being the clown and laughing stock of this langa why dont you just go see a phsychiatrist and get some help ***git!!!

-ELO-
08-13-2011, 02:05 AM
Pinche jotolon cabron, Hey ***git you are just an attention seeking whore!! First I would like to say that I dont post as much on this langa anymore becaue Im tired of ****ers like you... You are just a mental nut case puto!! By the way you look nothing like a ****en Portuguese, you look like a ****en Chiapaneco.. Instead of being the clown and laughing stock of this langa why dont you just go see a phsychiatrist and get some help ***git!!!

LeG00N
08-13-2011, 05:32 AM

So far as predicted. The anchor baby is cheerleading for the mojado.

as predicted Mr.Putoguese gets owned and resorts to talking about Illegal Immigrants and how much he wants another mans body:gay:

Luffy
08-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Keep it up im getting bored
:peeright: putoguey

RavshinRicRude
08-16-2011, 12:01 AM

aaaaw look who is coping my stilo!!! hahahah you wanna be like me huh?? stupid kunt........hahahaha

I thought you didn't do "doodles" hahahaha

Luffy
08-16-2011, 12:19 PM
aaaaw look who is coping my stilo!!! hahahah you wanna be like me huh?? stupid kunt........hahahaha

what do you expect hes the biggest hypocrite ever

-ELO-
08-16-2011, 04:32 PM

I merely use those images as a tool to visually express my opinions and perceptions of various members, and you....well you just doodle on photographs like a child.....I did son you so it's expected for you to behave like my child, son.

Capo Loko
08-16-2011, 04:47 PM
So what you're telling us is that you're a fruitcake? Thank you for letting us know:wave:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10589917#post10589917Post# 248

LULZ... I love this thread... you ni99az are crazy.

I spilled my jarrito after reading this.

Hi-Dro
08-16-2011, 10:16 PM

true dat

true dat

2 star thread might browse again

piojo del norte
08-16-2011, 10:40 PM
i didn't read all the posts but I will.

peace

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2011, 02:50 AM
I merely use those images as a tool to visually express my opinions and perceptions of various members, and you....well you just doodle on photographs like a child.....I did son you so it's expected for you to behave like my child, son.

Pfffff...........hahhahah weak sauce........

GeorgiaRED
08-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I really didn't know why you didn't like me anymore....and it still not very clear to me why. I have an idea but it could be anything I might have said.

I didn't get mad at you I just simply don't like hypocrite people and wanted to expose you you as the hypocrite you are when kissing slics arse yet talking smack about him through pm's. In the end I didn't even post the screenshots of the pm's.

You say it's a b1tch move to stir things up between you and ric so are you saying that ric is also busting out a b1tch move in this thread by instigating sh1t between us? Or does it just apply to me because like everyone else ere you have this deep hatred because of my beliefs? If it's the latter then that my friend is a b1tch move and highly hypocritical, as expected.

I have said that my standpoint on illegal immigration is not racially motivated but in other contexts I can definitely get dirty. I can be the nicest person in the world but when the respect you you show me or don't show me will be returned to you, I think that's fair. Just remember that almost every poster in the HL has posted a racist comment on these forums before. If you dislike me because I've said mojado or anything along those lines then you should dislike those posters as well, but again as expected you won't dislike them because they didn't say anything negative about Mexicans but I did. Hypocrite again.

Not every Mexican that enters this country is hypocrite but the majority that I've come across are without a shadow of a doubt extremely racist and hypocrites. That is why as an ethnic group here int the US they are not flourishing or prospering like the immigrants from the 1900's who embraced this country and were open-minded to to other cultures, something Mexican immigrants severely lack.

So when I state my opinion about you it's insulting but when you state opinions about me it's ok? Hypocritical again...

I won't read that.

u nobody to a *****

talk 2 da hand b1tch:thumbsdow

to a ***** you an alt hoe

storm has to be the stupidest ***** up in hurrrrr

yall should just put him on ignore like he did to me and ric so that he could leave this b1tch

seriously, at first it was funny, but his stupidity has gotten scary now. He's a bi-polar, wife beater who gets kicks out of pissing strangers off. That's sad.

Even though you diss a ***** a ***** has to agree. I just don't find Storm entertaining anymore.

hahahahaha

Yeah, I posted that pic of Sergio Mayer and even said that I aspired to have a body like him but I won't never have an avatar of him like you have of that dude.

See everyone! I done told ya'll, one day Storm wants to be cool with me the next he's all disrespectful and ****.

RavshinRicRude
08-18-2011, 03:35 PM
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6260/gagvn.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you finally posted a beezy that made me droolllllllll WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luvbed:

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 08:54 PM
I won't read that.

to a ***** you an alt hoe

Even though you diss a ***** a ***** has to agree. I just don't find Storm entertaining anymore.

hahahahaha

Yeah, I posted that pic of Sergio Mayer and even said that I aspired to have a body like him but I won't never have an avatar of him like you have of that dude.

See everyone! I done told ya'll, one day Storm wants to be cool with me the next he's all disrespectful and ****.

http://coldwatercafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/fruitcake.jpg

Luffy
08-18-2011, 10:32 PM
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6260/gagvn.png

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luvbed: thats somaya reece i had her on myspace lol shes voluptous and big on a good sexy way

GeorgiaRED
08-19-2011, 02:06 PM
thats somaya reece i had her on myspace lol shes voluptous and big on a good sexy way

Thanks, I didn't know her name.

RavshinRicRude
08-19-2011, 09:40 PM
thats somaya reece i had her on myspace lol shes voluptous and big on a good sexy way

Thanks, I didn't know her name.

she hot as fuk in that pic!!! true story!!

Hi-Dro
08-20-2011, 03:42 PM
dat gurl yall iz talkin bout is sexy as ****k

thus, i change mah rating 4 dis b1tch

4star thread would browse again

Luffy
08-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Yall are welcome and i invite u to give me green for telling u the name :smile: but i know itll be a while since you guys are googling her pics and jerking it to them. U guys should add her on facebook twitter and myspace shes a singer and will defo add u

Hi-Dro
08-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Yall are welcome and i invite u to give me green for telling u the name :smile: but i know itll be a while since you guys are googling her pics and jerking it to them. U guys should add her on facebook twitter and myspace shes a singer and will defo add u

u get nothing from a nikkka up in hurrrr:damnit:

:thumbsdow

:439:

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 02:15 AM

I can't jerk off to a pictures of her if she's wearing clothes, no matter how sexy she is--I just can't.

I'll google her and add her on FB. Green K sent to my homie VETS

RavshinRicRude
08-22-2011, 12:22 PM
I can't jerk off to a pictures of her if she's wearing clothes, no matter how sexy she is--I just can't.

I'll google her and add her on FB. Green K sent to my homie VETS

nips on vid or no go :luvbed:

Big Op
08-22-2011, 01:28 PM
georgia red is fukn pygmy from africa.

fukn niger

RavshinRicRude
08-22-2011, 01:29 PM
georgia red is fukn pygmy from africa.

fukn niger

Ouch............new comer..........taking shots at GRed.............GRed.........wachugot?

Luffy
08-22-2011, 09:54 PM
u get nothing from a nikkka up in hurrrr:damnit:

:thumbsdow

:439:

dro ur a funny guy

Luffy
08-22-2011, 10:03 PM
nips on vid or no go :luvbed:

hey wat happened with that lawyer lady did u make sexy time with her

RavshinRicRude
08-23-2011, 02:19 PM
hey wat happened with that lawyer lady did u make sexy time with her

ahhahah no not yet I wish! I have a court date coming up though.......

Luffy
08-24-2011, 12:02 PM
we want pics ok

RavshinRicRude
08-24-2011, 12:15 PM
we want pics ok

hahah if I ever got to bang that chick there'd be pic vids artist renditions.....all that.........porfavor believe it hahahahaa

Luffy
08-24-2011, 09:13 PM
hahah if I ever got to bang that chick there'd be pic vids artist renditions.....all that.........porfavor believe it hahahahaa

u never let me don before

RavshinRicRude
08-25-2011, 11:55 AM
:boxing::dance::boxing::dance:u never let me don before

bigsmoothh
08-25-2011, 12:43 PM
entonces en que quedo la situacion?...........

RavshinRicRude
08-25-2011, 01:28 PM
entonces en que quedo la situacion?...........

cual situacion??????

bigsmoothh
08-25-2011, 01:32 PM
like is the beef been settled or what? i got gred on this.......

RavshinRicRude
08-25-2011, 05:01 PM
like is the beef been settled or what? i got gred on this.......

Ah creo que GRed Mato al Elotero cuz he don't post here no mo........we finally got rid of his puto ass...........:dance:

Hi-Dro
08-25-2011, 09:58 PM
who all up in hurrrr

LeG00N
08-25-2011, 10:11 PM
ELO hasn't posted in a while

-ELO-
08-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Damn I'm gone for a few days and you guys already crying for me??? I'm just a mere mortal like you guys....geezz...

About gred, I already exposed that paisa a few pages ago and even made him quit.....he's old news already:thumbsdow

I'll be gone for the weekend, don't miss me too much guys...catch ya'll next week:wave:

bigdlb12
08-26-2011, 09:12 AM
what the hell do you guys be doing to be posting at 2 am, SMH

RavshinRicRude
08-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Damn I'm gone for a few days and you guys already crying for me??? I'm just a mere mortal like you guys....geezz...

About gred, I already exposed that paisa a few pages ago and even made him quit.....he's old news already:thumbsdow

I'll be gone for the weekend, don't miss me too much guys...catch ya'll next week:wave:

Vete much a chingar a tu puta cojida madre..................

Have a nice weekend though.......:fing02:

GeorgiaRED
08-30-2011, 12:35 PM

Vete much a chingar a tu puta cojida madre..................

Have a nice weekend though.......:fing02:

Ric I could post Storm's PM where he badmouths you and expose him as a hypocrite, do you remember when he replied saying that he liked you and that I should be honest? But at this point it ain't worth it.

He was born a **** sucker, he lives as a **** sucker and will most likely die a **** sucker.

I'm going to ignore his retraded ass for now on.

RavshinRicRude
08-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Ric I could post Storm's PM where he badmouths you and expose him as a hypocrite, do you remember when he replied saying that he liked you and that I should be honest? But at this point it ain't worth it.

He was born a **** sucker, he lives as a **** sucker and will most likely die a **** sucker.

Post them..........that should be a fun....

:popcorn:

LeG00N
08-30-2011, 12:54 PM

.........................don't talk about it.. just post em

RavshinRicRude
08-30-2011, 01:08 PM
.........................don't talk about it.. just post em

there it is right there.........

GeorgiaRED
08-30-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm going to man up and post what I said about you Ric(that I didn't believe you and where I said that Dro was your alt) but as you can see Storm just doesn't like you. So when he said he liked you and said that I should be more honest with people--he lied. He's a liar and hypocrite.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1277/expose.png

RavshinRicRude
08-30-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm going to man up and post what I said about you Ric(that I didn't believe you and where I said that Dro was your alt) but as you can see Storm just doesn't like you. So when he said he liked you and said that I should be more honest with people--he lied. He's a liar and hypocrite.

aaaaaaw man that's it????:dunno: sh1t I was expecting something more juicer hahahha....

LeG00N
08-30-2011, 01:57 PM
aaaaaaw man that's it????:dunno: sh1t I was expecting something more juicer hahahha....

Me too.... they've been talking about the infamous PMs for weeks

GeorgiaRED
08-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm sorry i let you down Ric.

RavshinRicRude
08-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Me too.... they've been talking about the infamous PMs for weeks

Right?? I thought it was gonna be more to it

I'm sorry i let you down Ric.

hahhahaa ay pa lotra.....

-ELO-
09-12-2011, 11:26 PM

Why don't you really man up and post the actual pms I was referring to, the ones you sent to me a while back where you were actually talking mad sh1t about ric?? Man the hell up you paisa....

LeG00N
09-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Why don't you really man up and post the actual pms I was referring to, the ones you sent to me a while back where you were actually talking mad sh1t about ric?? Man the hell up you paisa....

and it continues.....just post em ELO:popcorn:

bigdlb12
09-13-2011, 11:32 AM
thats it, also long as my name wasnt thrown out there, lol, its cool

RavshinRicRude
09-13-2011, 11:53 AM

Why don't YOU man the fuk up and post them you cunt...........

Luffy
09-13-2011, 12:19 PM
this **** is back on yay

RavshinRicRude
09-13-2011, 01:43 PM
this **** is back on yay

hahha.......you know what's so funny............that wet cunt Elo is such an attention whore........first he posts something sayin every one is talking about him and making threads about him......since then no body been saying sh1t bout him or posting anything about him and it's been weeks...........so now he tries to bring it up again .........now that he realizes that he is fuken irrelevant.....now that he is sad cuz nobody cares if he lives or dies....now he tries to get back in the mix..hahahhah......I made him.........and I have destroyed him........now he wants back in....hahhaa the kid is hurting cuz he gets no more attention from us.........hahahahhahaha too damn funny!!!

-ELO-
09-13-2011, 01:54 PM
hahha.......you know what's so funny............that wet cunt Elo is such an attention whore........first he posts something sayin every one is talking about him and making threads about him......since then no body been saying sh1t bout him or posting anything about him and it's been weeks...........so now he tries to bring it up again .........now that he realizes that he is fuken irrelevant.....now that he is sad cuz nobody cares if he lives or dies....now he tries to get back in the mix..hahahhah......I made him.........and I have destroyed him........now he wants back in....hahhaa the kid is hurting cuz he gets no more attention from us.........hahahahhahaha too damn funny!!!

Ohh....I see...so my suspicions were true?

Hi-Dro
09-13-2011, 03:03 PM

remember when he made that thread telling *****s y he was gone? sh1t was funny because nobody replied up in hurrrr,thus nobody gave a ****. i didn't even notice that b1atch was gone.

Hi-Dro
09-13-2011, 03:06 PM

b1aaaaatch what u mean i am rics alt up in hurrr? da ****k? ***** u best recognize in hurrrrr

-ELO-
09-13-2011, 03:16 PM
remember when he made that thread telling *****s y he was gone? sh1t was funny because nobody replied up in hurrrr,thus nobody gave a ****. i didn't even notice that b1atch was gone.

I saved this lounge when it was at the brink of being closed down.....I'm the reason *****s come here in the first place....I am the Hispanic Lounge.:hail:

GeorgiaRED
09-13-2011, 03:19 PM

The bolded parts are funny and true. HA!

I haven't been up in here in a minute. I thought this thread was going to be longer since people are posting on it today. I thought you cats were clowning on Storm all this time I was gone.

Luffy
09-13-2011, 03:46 PM

:haha::haha::rofl:

Luffy
09-13-2011, 03:47 PM

that **** was hilarious i bet thats why he left for a while he saw that no body a gave a damn and his feelings got hurt

RavshinRicRude
09-13-2011, 03:56 PM
b1aaaaatch what u mean i am rics alt up in hurrr? da ****k? ***** u best recognize in hurrrrr

PFfffff...........ahhaah right? these moofakas are straight up retarded.......hahahhahah..................

RavshinRicRude
09-13-2011, 04:03 PM
The bolded parts are funny and true. HA!

I haven't been up in here in a minute. I thought this thread was going to be longer since people are posting on it today. I thought you cats were clowning on Storm all this time I was gone.

fuk no that cunt is irrelevant........he don't matter.....the only reason we even discussing now is cuz HE brought him self up trying to throw you under the bus....

Hi-Dro
09-13-2011, 04:26 PM
PFfffff...........ahhaah right? these moofakas are straight up retarded.......hahahhahah..................
these motha****as estan bien pendejos
that **** was hilarious i bet thats why he left for a while he saw that no body a gave a damn and his feelings got hurt

he def got hurt

that slut

RavshinRicRude
09-13-2011, 04:33 PM

he def got hurt

that slut

Oye guey.......porque cres que piensan estos putitos que somos un Alt???

aver GRed por que piensan que somos un ALT???

Hi-Dro
09-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Oye guey.......porque cres que piensan estos putitos que somos un Alt???

aver GRed por que piensan que somos un ALT???

like father like son? no cierto i already did the test and you are not mines...

jk dont go on a roid rage bruh...nah i dont know

it's prob cuz we stay clowning on that ho.e storm

you and me post nothing alike

i am a ***** and you are a ***** hater

da ****k? how does that equate into alts?

RavshinRicRude
09-13-2011, 04:59 PM
like father like son? no cierto i already did the test and you are not mines...

jk dont go on a roid rage bruh...nah i dont know

it's prob cuz we stay clowning on that ho.e storm

you and me post nothing alike

i am a ***** and you are a ***** hater

da ****k? how does that equate into alts?

They prob figured since you wanna be like me so much we must be the same dude........but they stopped short of saying it out loud cuz they realized you can't c me.....let alone b me........

there is a big dif between the janitor of the langa (you) and the boss of bosses (me)

hahahhahha

pero la mera neta..........estan medios safados estos gueyes........

aver GRED esperamos tu respuesta...........

-ELO-
09-13-2011, 05:01 PM
I thought you guys weren't paying attention to me, yet you guys have already posted about me at least 5 times since I came back? :thinking:

Hi-Dro
09-13-2011, 05:04 PM
They prob figured since you wanna be like me so much we must be the same dude........but they stopped short of saying it out loud cuz they realized you can't c me.....let alone b me........

there is a big dif between the janitor of the langa (you) and the boss of bosses (me)

hahahhahha

GRED queria ser su vieja de storm pero storm ya estava conjiendose a raba so GRED wants to come over hurrrr and talk sh1t about storm cuz he hurt:crying:

GeorgiaRED
09-13-2011, 11:12 PM
GRED queria ser su vieja de storm pero storm ya estava conjiendose a raba so GRED wants to come over hurrrr and talk sh1t about storm cuz he hurt:crying:

Cry me a river, Chicano wannabe:bottle:

GeorgiaRED
09-13-2011, 11:14 PM

hahahhahha

Dro stays kissin' Ric's ass--true stroy y'all.

Hi-Dro
09-14-2011, 02:13 AM

u cant say sh1t to a ***** so u instigating like a little ho.e

hurrrr *****:bottle:

dat will calm yo hurt feelings. u can hate a ***** but u cant be a nukka u slut hoe

Luffy
09-14-2011, 11:39 AM

he def got hurt

that slut

after he got hurt his defense mechanism in his brain must have kicked in and done some mental gymnastics to convince him that we are jealous of him lolz and that he is somehow better than us when in reality he is a bum who beats on women he claims to love:blackeye:

Luffy
09-14-2011, 11:40 AM

dat will calm yo hurt feelings. u can hate a ***** but u cant be a nukka u slut hoe

oh **** now its Dro vs Georgia Red go:boxing:

-ELO-
09-14-2011, 12:15 PM
after he got hurt his defense mechanism in his brain must have kicked in and done some mental gymnastics to convince him that we are jealous of him lolz and that he is somehow better than us when in reality he is a bum who beats on women he claims to love:blackeye:
So now you''re jealous of me???? Hmmmmm....interesting....and you feel inferior to me too?....wow...not very good son.

GeorgiaRED
09-14-2011, 01:12 PM

This kid is so fake! I'm 99.9% sure that he doesn't even speak this way in real life.

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 02:27 PM
I thought you guys weren't paying attention to me, yet you guys have already posted about me at least 5 times since I came back? :thinking:

Came back???? **** no one even knew you were gone u fukn junkie....what?? you go on a binge and fall off the wagon???hahaha.......

Moofaka cunt mouth.... you dense, stupid, or just retarded.......just cuz we CLOWING on your lame ass dont mean you matter...

I mean I take a sh1t every day (some times twice a day) that don't mean I care bout my sh1ts....come to think of it thogh....I care more bout them sh1ts coming out my bunghole than I do bout you...your beat up wife... and your dead daddy......

Cocunut PLEASE!!!!!!!! ahahaha

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 02:28 PM
oh **** now its Dro vs Georgia Red go:boxing:

This kid is so fake! I'm 99.9% sure that he doesn't even speak this way in real life.

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!! new beef!!!!!! :popcorn:

-ELO-
09-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Came back???? **** no one even knew you were gone u fukn junkie....what?? you go on a binge and fall off the wagon???hahaha.......

Moofaka cunt mouth.... you dense, stupid, or just retarded.......just cuz we CLOWING on your lame ass dont mean you matter...

I mean I take a sh1t every day (some times twice a day) that don't mean I care bout my sh1ts....come to think of it thogh....I care more bout them sh1ts coming out my bunghole than I do bout you...your beat up wife... and your dead daddy......

Cocunut PLEASE!!!!!!!! ahahaha

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJorFRYunUtjgLWwYDDEIyS1Ud1irq EP68Lvo3_Slm92dvfTjRQ

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 03:17 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJorFRYunUtjgLWwYDDEIyS1Ud1irq EP68Lvo3_Slm92dvfTjRQ

ppppffffffffff...........you can't C me........stop trying to B me.....ahahhaahha

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq220/RIcDaRula/RonRon-Haters-Gonna-Hate.gif

-ELO-
09-14-2011, 03:23 PM
ppppffffffffff...........you can't C me........stop trying to B me.....ahahhaahha

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq220/RIcDaRula/RonRon-Haters-Gonna-Hate.gif
Is this you?
http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.1351740.6.sticker,375x360.roid-rage-rick-v1.png

Cleto_Reyes
09-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Is this you?

wow i've never seen storm so agressive.. what happened to the " i dont care if you make fun of me" storm?

-ELO-
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
450]wow i've never seen storm so agressive.. what happened to the " i dont care if you make fun of me" storm?[/QUOTE]

That's aggressive to you??lol

I'm not doing it out of aggression, I do it because it's fun to me how I can enrage and rile up full grown men through the net. It's funny how I can make a complete stranger hate me while I just sit back and relax. It doesn't just go for ric but some other posters that I've already sonned here.....vets, dro and gerorgia red to name a few.

GeorgiaRED
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
wow i've never seen storm so agressive.. what happened to the " i dont care if you make fun of me" storm?

Apparently, Storm is fed up and tired of getting clowned on by everyone on here so now he's retaliating.

He claims to be bipolar so that explains his mood swings.

GeorgiaRED
09-14-2011, 03:42 PM
450]wow i've never seen storm so agressive.. what happened to the " i dont care if you make fun of me" storm?

I'm not doing it out of aggression, I do it because it's fun to me how I can enrage and rile up full grown men through the net. It's funny how I can make a complete stranger hate me while I just sit back and relax. It doesn't just go for ric but some other posters that I've already sonned here.....vets, dro and gerorgia red to name a few.[/QUOTE]

Would you look at that--Storm thinks he matters to us!

-ELO-
09-14-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm not doing it out of aggression, I do it because it's fun to me how I can enrage and rile up full grown men through the net. It's funny how I can make a complete stranger hate me while I just sit back and relax. It doesn't just go for ric but some other posters that I've already sonned here.....vets, dro and gerorgia red to name a few.

Would you look at that--Storm thinks he matters to us![/QUOTE]

I obviously matter enough for you guys to mention me 90% of your posts. I bet my username is the most used word in the HL......this is fun.:stickp4:

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Is this you?

can't see the pic.......it's blocked here at work.......

but I bet you can see this pic of you and your family
hahhahahhhahahahhhaa
http://www.catturds.com/commons/images/catTurds.gif

Hi-Dro
09-14-2011, 04:29 PM

Would you look at that--Storm thinks he matters to us![/QUOTE]

lol

remember when that ***** said he felt satisfied, and pleasured as a result of supposedly pissing nikaks of? he said came on hurrr in order to satisfy his ego. Yet, we curr about him? Clowning on his stupid ass is easy.

handle that *****

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 04:33 PM

lol

remember when that ***** said he felt satisfied, and pleasured as a result of supposedly pissing nikaks of? he said came on hurrr in order to satisfy his ego. Yet, we curr about him? Clowning on his stupid ass is easy.

handle that *****[/QUOTE]

a b1tch is a b1tch.............

Luffy
09-14-2011, 05:11 PM
So now you''re jealous of me???? Hmmmmm....interesting....and you feel inferior to me too?....wow...not very good son.

your the one who does these mental gymnastics to think that your better than everyone when really your the lowest of the low:rofl:

Luffy
09-14-2011, 05:13 PM
can't see the pic.......it's blocked here at work.......

but I bet you can see this pic of you and your family
hahhahahhhahahahhhaa
http://www.catturds.com/commons/images/catTurds.gif

the turd that looks like its trying to escape is storm when he crossed the border and thats why now he hates illegals:spank::rofl:

Luffy
09-14-2011, 05:14 PM

I obviously matter enough for you guys to mention me 90% of your posts. I bet my username is the most used word in the HL......this is fun.:stickp4:[/QUOTE]

you the one who needs us to get your kicks taquero del norte:cool2:

RavshinRicRude
09-14-2011, 06:50 PM
I obviously matter enough for you guys to mention me 90% of your posts. I bet my username is the most used word in the HL......this is fun.

you the one who needs us to get your kicks taquero del norte:cool2:[/QUOTE]
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=8274&albumid=274&dl=1294702301&thumb=1
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8591
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=8274&albumid=274&dl=1294702301&thumb=1

Luffy
09-14-2011, 08:30 PM
you the one who needs us to get your kicks taquero del norte:cool2:
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8591
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=8274&albumid=274&dl=1294702301&thumb=1[/QUOTE]

doesnt that turd that looks like its climbing out of the box resemble elo when he came to the u.s.

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Se la bano ric con el taquero del norte, that's hilarious stuff

Luffy
09-14-2011, 09:51 PM
why is boxingscene messing up or replies and quote replies

piojo del norte
09-14-2011, 09:52 PM
i haven't noticed that maybe because i havent been here in a while, but it'll keep my eye out for that
saludos

Hi-Dro
09-15-2011, 02:40 AM
That's precisely why admire him all the more....because I have hit a woman in my life before. It was cowardly act and it wasn't even a situation like Ortiz's. My situation was more of a an argument solely between my wife and I regarding something stupid from my end.

Now I can't even imagine how hard it must of been for Ortiz to contain himself and hold back when finding the woman he loves with another man, that takes courage, intelligence and restraint that not just anyone possesses. I truly admire that about him.

hurrr is a recent post of storm wurrr he admits to being a coward and lacking intelligence and courage

his words not mines

da dumb ass exposes himself again...
dis is to easy up in hurrrr

Luffy
09-15-2011, 09:55 AM
his words not mines

da dumb ass exposes himself again...
dis is to easy up in hurrrr

i knew he was a wife beating piece of **** dumbass ho.e

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 12:01 PM
why is boxingscene messing up or replies and quote replies

yeah I know that **** is annoying!

Hi-Dro
09-15-2011, 02:29 PM
i knew he was a wife beating piece of **** dumbass ho.e

true dat

true dat

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 02:45 PM
:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Luffy
09-15-2011, 04:11 PM
i seriously think there is something wrong with that ho.e i mean he lies about **** and then exposes himself something is wrong with his head maybe he hit it when he fell off the border onto the u.s. side lolz

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 04:21 PM
i seriously think there is something wrong with that ho.e i mean he lies about **** and then exposes himself something is wrong with his head maybe he hit it when he fell off the border onto the u.s. side lolz

b1tches are gonna be b1tches

bigdlb12
09-15-2011, 04:28 PM
oh man, what now, lol

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 04:47 PM
oh man, what now, lol

putaderas del elotero is all hahahhahhaha

bigdlb12
09-15-2011, 05:25 PM
so whats new? , lol
once a puto, always a puto, what did he do now, I tried looking for it but couldnt find

Hi-Dro
09-15-2011, 06:41 PM
That's precisely why admire him all the more....because I have hit a woman in my life before. It was cowardly act and it wasn't even a situation like Ortiz's. My situation was more of a an argument solely between my wife and I regarding something stupid from my end.

Now I can't even imagine how hard it must of been for Ortiz to contain himself and hold back when finding the woman he loves with another man, that takes courage, intelligence and restraint that not just anyone possesses. I truly admire that about him.

this quote right hurrr is why he didn't come back in this thread

i wonder if it would work in other threads...ima try it

-ELO-
09-15-2011, 07:07 PM
this quote right hurrr is why he didn't come back in this thread

i wonder if it would work in other threads...ima try it

Anything pertaining to that post I explained in that thread......now stop obsessing over me bro......I'm on your mind 24/7 and that ain't healthy bro.:nono:

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Anything pertaining to that post I explained in that thread......now stop obsessing over me bro......I'm on your mind 24/7 and that ain't healthy bro.:nono:

same reply over and over and over shows mad OWNAGE!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH

Atta boy Dro you POWN his fa99ity ass........hahahha

-ELO-
09-15-2011, 07:17 PM
same reply over and over and over shows mad OWNAGE!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH

Atta boy Dro you POWN his fa99ity ass........hahahha

I think it is you guys who are owning yourselves, you guys claim that I'm "irrelevant", that "no one gives a puck about me" yet you guys are the ones that constantly talking about me, mentioning me and quoting my posts.....self-ownage at it's best:boxing:

RavshinRicRude
09-15-2011, 07:57 PM
I think it is you guys who are owning yourselves, you guys claim that I'm "irrelevant", that "no one gives a puck about me" yet you guys are the ones that constantly talking about me, mentioning me and quoting my posts.....self-ownage at it's best:boxing:

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/Assets/ProductImages/SLAP_HO.jpg
:nono:Don't Make Me Go Slap you and your Wife-e.............:nono:

GeorgiaRED
09-16-2011, 07:08 AM
lol

handle that *****

I don't recall Storm saying that but I wouldn't be surprise if he did. He's a troll and an attention whore.

your the one who does these mental gymnastics to think that your better than everyone when really your the lowest of the low:rofl:

LOL I know right! Dude always comes in here and acts all high and mighty. Then he contradicts himself by saying he has self-esteem issues.

If he were really confident and knew he was better than us he wouldn't act the stupid way he does.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Storm isn't an American. He's probably from Michoacan but he tells everyone that he was born in CA because he hates himself so much for being Mexican.

We badmouth and clown on him because he such a joke--how you're going to hate yourself for being you? In Storm's case for being Mexican.

Luffy
09-16-2011, 01:48 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/noginp.png
here is evidence that you obsessed with me ho this was in the regular lounge in a thread that had nothing to do with this beef

-ELO-
09-16-2011, 02:08 PM
here is evidence that you obsessed with me ho this was in the regular lounge in a thread that had nothing to do with this beef

Lol....get of my d1ck bro. I know your pain is deep but you're only exacerbating the pain by continually posting about me daily. Shall we count how many times you've posted about me in the past few days?

Let it go bro, it ain't that serious really.

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 02:19 PM

b1tches gonna b b1tches..........the kid is a cunt......end of story! hahahah

Luffy
09-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Lol....get of my d1ck bro. I know your pain is deep but you're only exacerbating the pain by continually posting about me daily. Shall we count how many times you've posted about me in the past few days?

Let it go bro, it ain't that serious really.

so why do you follow me into other lounges and reply to my posts?

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 04:36 PM

porque le justa mamarte el huevo! true story! hahaha

-ELO-
09-16-2011, 07:29 PM
So by your logic are you admitting to us that you are in fact obsessed with me?See post #45 in a thread in "another lounge"
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495461&page=5

Anyways, was that a thread you opened? I don't think so, I was just replying to your post in that thread big deal......on the other hand you post messages in my profile and stalk me. You're obsessed with me and stalk me daily. You're always talking about me, I ain't gay bro.

You're obsessed with me bro.

RavshinRicRude
09-16-2011, 07:33 PM
So by your logic are you admitting to us that you are in fact obsessed with me?See post #45 in a thread in "another lounge"

Anyways, was that a thread you opened? I don't think so, I was just replying to your post in that thread big deal......on the other hand you post messages in my profile and stalk me. You're obsessed with me and stalk me daily. You're always talking about me, I ain't gay bro.

Your a cunt......your wife is a cunt......your dead daddy was a cunt......end of thread.........:headbang:

Luffy
09-19-2011, 08:19 PM

seeing as how ric declared the end of this thread and how now we are united in our hatred of mayweather i am not going to respond to this:wave:

-ELO-
09-19-2011, 09:28 PM
seeing as how ric declared the end of this thread and how now we are united in our hatred of mayweather i am not going to respond to this:wave:

I think I will do the same. I will no longer respond tho these stupid kind of threads, instead of fighting wit each other we should be uniting against the n1gg3rs from NSB in defending our fighters. I will no longer waste my time with this stupid e-beef with my Hispanic and Mexican brothers, if I disagree with any political topic I will keep it to myself and I hope you guys will agree that this e-beef is a waste a time.

From now on I will defend the Mexican people and Hispanics in general from the racist n1gg3rss from NSB, who's with me?

Luffy
09-19-2011, 09:36 PM
I think I will do the same. I will no longer respond tho these stupid kind of threads, instead of fighting wit each other we should be uniting against the n1gg3rs from NSB in defending our fighters. I will no longer waste my time with this stupid e-beef with my Hispanic and Mexican brothers, if I disagree with any political topic I will keep it to myself and I hope you guys will agree that this e-beef is a waste a time.

From now on I will defend the Mexican people and Hispanics in general from the racist n1gg3rss from NSB, who's with me?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f3iAFD5J2D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> **** those tintos

killacash
09-20-2011, 04:51 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f3iAFD5J2D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> **** those tintos

Hmmmmm, to engage in a race war on a forum over a boxing match is amusing. How old are you guys again? What do you expect from extreme fanboys of Mayweather, an intellectual debate? lol. It is expected of dickriders of any boxer to hurl racial insults.

Do I think it was a dirty punch, hell yea. Ruined a potentially great fight in my opinion but hey what can I do about? Shoot racial slurs because I can't debate with facts? Disrespect the posters that are racial personally, sheesh it aint that hard. Why am I on this "we are the world" **** anyways lol. You might not have like "blacks" from the getgo and used a boxing match to air out ur feelings. I'm not latino but I was beginning to like this forum :(. Forget this rant :)lol

Commence the racism.

LeG00N
09-20-2011, 07:28 AM

sooo Racism is the thing thats going to unite the HL? ...it just might work

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2011, 11:39 AM
Hmmmmm, to engage in a race war on a forum over a boxing match is amusing. How old are you guys again? What do you expect from extreme fanboys of Mayweather, an intellectual debate? lol. It is expected of dickriders of any boxer to hurl racial insults.

Do I think it was a dirty punch, hell yea. Ruined a potentially great fight in my opinion but hey what can I do about? Shoot racial slurs because I can't debate with facts? Disrespect the posters that are racial personally, sheesh it aint that hard. Why am I on this "we are the world" sh1t anyways lol. You might not have like "blacks" from the getgo and used a boxing match to air out ur feelings. I'm not latino but I was beginning to like this forum :(. Forget this rant :)lol

Commence the racism.

I don't claim to run the show......cuz I don't'...but I'd like to think that I've build some type of rapport with all if not most of you guys here in the langa....that being said.........cut the racist bullsh1t in my threads.......

You wanna be racist?? go start your own threads........I dislike people based on their character/believes.....like that cunt Elotero.....not based on nationality, race, or color.....

I didn't say much when the beef with the Ricans started cuz I figured I'd mind my own damn biz.....wasn't my thread....and I don't run the langa so I said oh well let it be......

but lets not be ignorant ass moofakas like Elotero.....jus cuz he turns his self hatred on blacks instead of browns don't make it right.......

FUK ELOTERO and his warped ass backwards believe system...........

and if you wanna be down with Elotero....then FUK YOU TOO.......:boxing:

NOTE:

Im sure ***git Elotero is out as we speak trying to find my "towelhead"comment...(since he is so obsessed with me he knows everything I write).....the big dif there is that was a beef between me and THAT ONE DUDE not an entire peoples...........

killacash
09-20-2011, 01:01 PM
I don't claim to run the show......cuz I don't'...but I'd like to think that I've build some type of rapport with all if not most of you guys here in the langa....that being said.........cut the racist bullsh1t in my threads.......

You wanna be racist?? go start your own threads........I dislike people based on their character/believes.....like that cunt Elotero.....not based on nationality, race, or color.....

I didn't say much when the beef with the Ricans started cuz I figured I'd mind my own damn biz.....wasn't my thread....and I don't run the langa so I said oh well let it be......

but lets not be ignorant ass moofakas like Elotero.....jus cuz he turns his self hatred on blacks instead of browns don't make it right.......

NOTE:

Im sure ***git Elotero is out as we speak trying to find my "towelhead"comment...(since he is so obsessed with me he knows everything I write).....the big dif there is that was a beef between me and THAT ONE DUDE not an entire peoples...........

Hope you didnt misunderstand my post. I'm not with that racism **** either, I learned a lot from the latino forum from the historical posts to the music and the funny beefs. I was just saying I wish he wouldnt go that route but if thats how he feel then thats him, i dont partake in that. I **** with everybody * no homo *

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Hope you didnt misunderstand my post. I'm not with that racism **** either, I learned a lot from the latino forum from the historical posts to the music and the funny beefs. I was just saying I wish he wouldnt go that route but if thats how he feel then thats him, i dont partake in that. I **** with everybody * no homo *

Oh nah playa you just happened to be the last post that's why I replied on yours......

Hi-Dro
09-20-2011, 04:03 PM
i told yall storm was a racist, ignorant b1aatch

dat ***** showing his true colors up in hurrrr

Luffy
09-20-2011, 04:07 PM

Do I think it was a dirty punch, hell yea. Ruined a potentially great fight in my opinion but hey what can I do about? Shoot racial slurs because I can't debate with facts? Disrespect the posters that are racial personally, sheesh it aint that hard. Why am I on this "we are the world" **** anyways lol. You might not have like "blacks" from the getgo and used a boxing match to air out ur feelings. I'm not latino but I was beginning to like this forum :(. Forget this rant :)lol

Commence the racism.
choke on a dick tinto

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2011, 04:26 PM
choke on a dick tinto

u a racist dawgy??????:sad2:

Luffy
09-20-2011, 05:12 PM
u a racist dawgy??????:sad2:

im mad:boxing:

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2011, 05:13 PM
im mad:boxing:

why u mad?

-ELO-
09-20-2011, 07:03 PM
i told yall storm was a racist, ignorant b1aatch

dat ***** showing his true colors up in hurrrr

Everyone's ****1ng racist at one point...those fuukers over at NSB are constantly being racist towards Chicanos/Mexicans so I say **** them!!!! I can be racist too so what?

-ELO-
09-20-2011, 07:15 PM

NOTE:

Doesn't seem like you were just talking about him, it seems to me like you were talking about a whole group of people you racist, hypocrite steroid freak!!!

Hey so did that cop end up fuking your dad up his ass like he did you and your brother???

You know why he did that right??? we don't like towel heads

by the way found a pic of your grandma your mom and your sister....ya'll some ugly mofookas...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Arab_women.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Dm4sFu73cJo/RfcUqCMGw9I/AAAAAAAAAvQ/bs8575uCoD4/s3

Hi-Dro
09-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Everyone's ****1ng racist at one point...those fuukers over at NSB are constantly being racist towards Chicanos/Mexicans so I say **** them!!!! I can be racist too so what?

I know you can be racist too. A ***** knows you're an ignorant, self-hating, racist, and prejudice b1atcch. Yet, you want to claim you are peaceful, loving, and respectful towards urrrybody. ***** you're a bi-polar wife beating slut who doesn't know sh1t about sh1t up in hurrrr. So what if somebody calls me a derogatory term, or racist term. I'm not going to retaliate because I don't have sh1t towards any race, ethnic group, or group of people. You're blatantly showing your true colors. Stay the ****k out my lounge you b1atch. I'm tired of seeing you around hurrrr. You are dismissed b1aatch

-ELO-
09-20-2011, 07:36 PM
I know you can be racist too. A ***** knows you're an ignorant, self-hating, racist, and prejudice b1atcch. Yet, you want to claim you are peaceful, loving, and respectful towards urrrybody. ***** you're a bi-polar wife beating slut who doesn't know sh1t about sh1t up in hurrrr. So what if somebody calls me a derogatory term, or racist term. I'm not going to retaliate because I don't have sh1t towards any race, ethnic group, or group of people. You're blatantly showing your true colors. Stay the ****k out my lounge you b1atch. I'm tired of seeing you around hurrrr. You are dismissed b1aatch
Ok have a nice day:wave:

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2011, 07:37 PM

mad OWNAGE.........HAHAHA

No need for me to fuk him up....you done it for me......ahahhha

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Doesn't seem like you were just talking about him, it seems to me like you were talking about a whole group of people you racist, hypocrite steroid freak!!!

I was talkin bout him and his family..........kinda like how I talk about you your fugly wife and your fa99 dead daddy............

not an entire race of people....you fukn biggot.....on a side note..... how did I know you had my posts at your finger tips?? your fukn obsessed with me....ahahhaha........you fa99it....like daddy like son!!! hahahhahhaha..........

-ELO-
09-20-2011, 07:46 PM
I was talkin bout him and his family..........kinda like how I talk about you your fugly wife and your fa99 dead daddy............

not an entire race of people....you fukn biggot.....on a side note..... how did I know you had my posts at your finger tips?? your fukn obsessed with me....ahahhaha........you fa99it....like daddy like son!!! hahahhahhaha..........

It's just so easy to expose you that's how:fing02:

Hi-Dro
09-20-2011, 07:50 PM
mad OWNAGE.........HAHAHA

No need for me to fuk him up....you done it for me......ahahhha

that's why he couldn't say sh1t because he know's it's true

hurrrr storm:bottle:

-ELO-
09-20-2011, 07:55 PM
that's why he couldn't say sh1t because he know's it's true

hurrrr storm:bottle:

You're cool brah.....

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2011, 07:59 PM
It's just so easy to expose you that's how:fing02:

Nope it's cuz I knew you were obssed with me......and your constantly trying to lick ma balls......hahahah fa99............:stickp4:

Hi-Dro
09-20-2011, 09:40 PM
You're cool brah.....

bow down to a ***** hoe

:fu2:

:stickp4:

Luffy
09-20-2011, 11:19 PM
why u mad?

fuc.k floyd and all his nuthugging ghetto fans

GeorgiaRED
09-21-2011, 01:17 AM

This dude is such a dumbass. That's like saying,"Everyone is gay at one point." You either are a racist or you aren't racist.

Damn!

Agree.

RavshinRicRude
09-21-2011, 11:51 AM

si guey pero no mames eso no signigica que TODOS los negros son gachos......cuando se te pase la muina de seguro vas a reaccionar.....:boxing: