View Full Version : Mexicans imitating Blacks.

GeorgiaRED
08-09-2011, 01:47 PM
I wonder if the rapper South Park Mexican started this trend.

I actually like this song and I don't like southern rap anymore. Check out the nalgas in this video.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yID1PfhwyY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/808VlzEHwDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gsve5ET9GR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This essay's car is hella nice!
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fppj4AOazN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OccaVFaYWJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They got so many guns in this video.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hSzbN8_AW90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I actually like their beats. Even though their lyrics are **** they rap about money & *****es. Wall$teert likes money and *****es.:cop:

It's 100x's better than that Chicano rap from southern California.

Mannie Phresh
08-09-2011, 01:53 PM
sounds like lil white...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AXl1GlnBBRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jenandkira
08-09-2011, 01:53 PM
I think all that music sucks. Just my opinion.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-09-2011, 02:31 PM
That is the worst thing I think I have ever heard in my life......wow.

GeorgiaRED
08-09-2011, 10:00 PM
That is the worst thing I think I have ever heard in my life......wow.

Oh no, Texas Meskins vs California Chicanos.

gibo
08-10-2011, 05:13 AM
Either they imitate Blacks or play tubas and accordians with polyester powder blue fringe cowboy suits, or we see the off key trumpet players in the resturants with the overgrown belly and bass with tostada hats!

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-10-2011, 10:38 AM

Califas all day, where I grew up, acting like that would get you killed. No joke.

LeG00N
08-10-2011, 11:17 AM
here they call them ******ros

08-10-2011, 04:14 PM
We all dont act like that.

Califas all day, where I grew up, acting like that would get you killed. No joke.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-10-2011, 05:54 PM
We all dont act like that.

I got nothing against black people and black culture, it's just weird when I see people that want to be something they are not.

Mexican kids calling each other ni66a is weird, something not right about that.

It would be like Asian kids walking around calling themselves vato.

Luffy
08-10-2011, 09:14 PM
I

It would be like Asian kids walking around calling themselves vato.

i actually have seen choloed out asians they wear the filas they got the haircut they wear the los angelew shirts se ven bien cagqdos putos

GeorgiaRED
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM

Say Cuauh, what if they cat like white boys in the barrio? Would they still get shot.

here they call them ******ros

I used to be a ******ro in high school. I stopped being one 'cause I had to grow up--you can't go around calling everyone ***** and cussing all the damn time and talking ghetto. But I acted like that because I was like SPM. I was the only Mexican among blacks.

Them Norte's are ******ros. May boy used to bang XIV and he acted black. He was from Northern California.

GeorgiaRED
08-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Is ****** a racist slur? BS censors that word. If so, they should censor mojado too.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Say Cuauh, what if they cat like white boys in the barrio? Would they still get shot.

I used to be a ******ro in high school. I stopped being one 'cause I had to grow up--you can't go around calling everyone ***** and cussing all the damn time and talking ghetto. But I acted like that because I was like SPM. I was the only Mexican among blacks.

Them Norte's are ******ros. May boy used to bang XIV and he acted black. He was from Northern California.

I think culture is culture, meaning be who you are. I understand that some of those Mexican kids grew up in black hoods and therefore "act black" I have no problem with that if that's who you really are. Like Paul Wall for example, he isn't trying to act black, it's who he is.

A lot of these young Mexican kids are just imitating hip hop culture and southern rap, and that's why they act like that. For me, that's being fake. You can't come from a Mexican household, speak Spanish, and then all of a sudden one day to the next start calling yourself and your homies ni66a.....lol

Big Op
08-11-2011, 04:09 PM
I think culture is culture, meaning be who you are. I understand that some of those Mexican kids grew up in black hoods and therefore "act black" I have no problem with that if that's who you really are. Like Paul Wall for example, he isn't trying to act black, it's who he is.

A lot of these young Mexican kids are just imitating hip hop culture and southern rap, and that's why they act like that. For me, that's being fake. You can't come from a Mexican household, speak Spanish, and then all of a sudden one day to the next start calling yourself and your homies ni66a.....lol
you rarely see that in l.a. bro

-Lucas-
08-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Just out of interest, how far does the Mexican/Black beef extend beyond violence....is it bad for Mexicans to listen to mainstream black hip hop.....is it even bad for them to support LA Lakers seen as the team is just about all black players.....

LeG00N
08-12-2011, 06:44 AM
Just out of interest, how far does the Mexican/Black beef extend beyond violence....is it bad for Mexicans to listen to mainstream black hip hop.....is it even bad for them to support LA Lakers seen as the team is just about all black players.....

they don't like Mexicans listening to black hiphop....
or talking like them.

everyone supports the lakers here

LeG00N
08-12-2011, 06:49 AM

Snorteens are the definition of ******ros.
and yes ****** is a racial slur it's a dung beetle.

here you won't find too many blacks and hispanics kicking it together.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-12-2011, 09:16 AM

I know but these dudes we are talking about are from Texas aren't they?

I grew up in L.A by the way....

Chups
08-12-2011, 12:24 PM
The first two vid dudes could pass for a chino.

Left Hook Tua
08-12-2011, 01:25 PM

that's because of la eme.

before a lot of mexicans were in black gangs and dressed/talked black.

that changed because they started getting checked by other southsiders in jail , ya , pen , etc.

LeG00N
08-12-2011, 01:32 PM

that changed because they started getting checked by other southsiders in jail , ya , pen , etc.

This:...

Some old school Mexican/hispanic gangs like 18th Street and Clanton 14 st. Use to allow blacks to join if they grew up in their neighborhood

That was before La Eme

Left Hook Tua
08-12-2011, 01:36 PM
This:...

Some old school Mexican/hispanic gangs like 18th Street and Clanton 14 st. Use to allow blacks to join if they grew up in their neighborhood

That was before La Eme

they still allow blacks and whites to join mexican gangs. they have to roll sur in the pen though no matter what.

at least 18th st.

clanton was pretty much gone during my time. they lost their barrio because of the freeway expansion.

they only had a small clique left in north hollywood by the time i was in high school.

The Underboss
08-12-2011, 01:49 PM
they still allow blacks and whites to join mexican gangs. they have to roll sur in the pen though no matter what.

at least 18th st.

clanton was pretty much gone during my time. they lost their barrio because of the freeway expansion.

they only had a small clique left in north hollywood by the time i was in high school.

That's just stupid.

Gangs who are named after their nationality backgrounds (Mexican mafia, Italian gangsters etc) should just change it if they're going to allow members of a different culture.

Left Hook Tua
08-12-2011, 01:54 PM
That's just stupid.

Gangs who are named after their nationality backgrounds (Mexican mafia, Italian gangsters etc) should just change it if they're going to allow members of a different culture.

every group has a friend that is not the same nationality/race as them.

you see it all the time.

same with gangs.

The Underboss
08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
every group has a friend that is not the same nationality/race as them.

you see it all the time.

same with gangs.

I know that.

I'm just saying if you're going to allow a group of people who AREN'T the same background as you into a gang that is for people of your background then the name of the gang should change. It's common sense :dunno:.

A Latino in a Chinese gang doesn't look good, same goes for a Black member in a Mexican gang.

Left Hook Tua
08-12-2011, 02:08 PM
I know that.

I'm just saying if you're going to allow a group of people who AREN'T the same background as you into a gang that is for people of your background then the name of the gang should change. It's common sense :dunno:.

A Latino in a Chinese gang doesn't look good, same goes for a Black member in a Mexican gang.

it happens.

but remember most gang names are cities or neighborhoods.

mostly asian gangs have racial/nationality names.

most black and latino gang names are based on location. whether street , neighborhood , block , city , etc.

GeorgiaRED
08-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Snorteens are the definition of ******ros.
and yes ****** is a racial slur it's a dung beetle.

here you won't find too many blacks and hispanics kicking it together.

Damn Maniac, what the hell does the bolded part mean? You always bring up that California Chicano slang.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-12-2011, 02:22 PM

I grew up in LA, did my share of bangin and NEVER heard one Chicano talk or act black.

It is true that some of the older gangs used to allow whites and blacks in the ranks, one of the founders of La Eme is a white dude, I forgot his name but he was actually a gringo.

I have never though heard anyone from my time (I was doing sh1t in the 80's) ever talk or act black. If anything, blacks imitated us in the way we dressed and the low rider culture which was started by Chicano's in LA and western states.

LeG00N
08-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Damn Maniac, what the hell does the bolded part mean? You always bring up that California Chicano slang.

Los Norteños...........

Kingdelboxeo
08-12-2011, 02:30 PM
these cholos and the guys from texas that **** hellla lame man IMO that **** looks stupid coming from a guy that was raised in the hood

Left Hook Tua
08-12-2011, 02:35 PM
I grew up in LA, did my share of bangin and NEVER heard one Chicano talk or act black.

It is true that some of the older gangs used to allow whites and blacks in the ranks, one of the founders of La Eme is a white dude, I forgot his name but he was actually a gringo.

I have never though heard anyone from my time (I was doing sh1t in the 80's) ever talk or act black. If anything, blacks imitated us in the way we dressed and the low rider culture which was started by Chicano's in LA and western states.

they were around. my time was not much after yours.

and enough of this imitate this , imitate that.

everyone picks up little things , talk , dress , style from everyone.

Left Hook Tua
08-12-2011, 02:42 PM

it's a diss to 14. N. nortenos.

when southsiders work out in the pen/jail they don't even say 14 when they count.

they'll count doce , trece , nada.....

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-12-2011, 02:50 PM
they were around. my time was not much after yours.

and enough of this imitate this , imitate that.

everyone picks up little things , talk , dress , style from everyone.

If they were, I never seen not one of them.

Blacks did imitate Chicano culture in the dress, it's a known fact, even from the days of the zoot suits.

Of course we love oldies, which is predominantly black artists.

Left Hook Tua
08-12-2011, 02:59 PM

Blacks did imitate Chicano culture in the dress, it's a known fact, even from the days of the zoot suits.

come on man.

there were chicanos claiming CRIPS or BLOODS.

you don't think some of them picked up the lingo?

never denied blacks copied some chicano styles.

hell i think the 13/14 blue/red pre-dates the crip/blood blue/red.

i just don't care about the "imitate" thing.

everyone does it.

hell ever since fast/furious movies , i've been seeing cholos driving fixed up hondas and acuras.

the asian gangs got into that first.

doesn't mean anything.

GeorgiaRED
08-12-2011, 03:05 PM

I actually read somewhere that blacks started wearing zoot suits before Chicanos. I can't remember from where but I was surprised because I too was under the impression that Chicanos invented that style.

That's an ugly style anyway. Now, lowriders are quite nice.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-12-2011, 04:20 PM
come on man.

there were chicanos claiming CRIPS or BLOODS.

you don't think some of them picked up the lingo?

never denied blacks copied some chicano styles.

hell i think the 13/14 blue/red pre-dates the crip/blood blue/red.

i just don't care about the "imitate" thing.

everyone does it.

hell ever since fast/furious movies , i've been seeing cholos driving fixed up hondas and acuras.

the asian gangs got into that first.

doesn't mean anything.

Like I said, I'm not saying it didn't or doesn't happen, I'm just saying I never saw it in my time. There were no Chicanos in the crips or bloods when I was coming up, those were black gangs formed to fight each other's dominance.

I'm old school homie, I still rock Ben Davis and brims, it's just who I am. I'm Brown and Proud and have nothing against blacks, Asians, or any other people, we are all brothers but I put my tribe first, if you you know what I mean.

I actually read somewhere that blacks started wearing zoot suits before Chicanos. I can't remember from where but I was surprised because I too was under the impression that Chicanos invented that style.

That's an ugly style anyway. Now, lowriders are quite nice.

Maybe, I grew up where my uncles told me the stories of the zoot suit riots that started in the 1930's because of the loose clothing Chicanos used to wear even though it was against U.S military policy so they would fight with the sailors...

The Underboss
08-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Norteños = Mexican version of Bloods

Sureños = Mexican version of Crips

Mejicans/Chicanos surely love black culture :dance:.

Big Op
08-12-2011, 04:33 PM

no the oldest gang in america happens to be chicano so gangs ain't really black culture

The Underboss
08-12-2011, 04:36 PM
no the oldest gang in america happens to be chicano so gangs ain't really black culture

Which gang is that? Please educate me.

Big Op
08-12-2011, 04:38 PM
White fence.

The Underboss
08-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Not really.

The oldest gang ever created is the Mafia. It started in Sicily in 1812 and completely formed in 1860. From there it went around the world.

If you mean the oldest street gang then yes White Fence takes it.

LeG00N
08-13-2011, 01:52 AM

The sureño hoods are a lot older than any crip or blood set...decades older

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-13-2011, 02:12 AM
This is a savage act.

Makes me feel ill.

El.Naranjito707
08-13-2011, 11:02 AM

Ditto...look at the Pachucos

ChiRock773
08-13-2011, 12:58 PM

are you black?

Big Op
08-13-2011, 02:47 PM
This is a savage act.

Makes me feel ill.
:lol1::lol1::lol1:

rudyyr
08-14-2011, 05:41 PM
originally from california and moved to south texas where it was kind of the same..when we moved to Houston, alot of mexicans(or chicanos) here were very different..used the "nik'a" word alot and listened to alot of rap..so that was very different..

Capo Loko
08-15-2011, 06:51 PM

Lulz. People who dont know shyt always make me laugh. I bet you also think Lowriders were created by Blacks 'cause you saw it in Dr. Dres "Nuttin But a G Thang" video huh? Watch Boulevard Nights... Movie was from the 70's.

Capo Loko
08-15-2011, 06:54 PM
White fence.

I thought 38St were the first Mexican/Chicano street Barrio?

LeG00N
08-15-2011, 07:54 PM

Thers several from the same age period......

I think White Fence is the oldest though

GeorgiaRED
08-17-2011, 03:20 PM
are you black?

Soy mexicano.

White fence.

I have to look that up.

Not really.

The oldest gang ever created is the Mafia. It started in Sicily in 1812 and completely formed in 1860. From there it went around the world.

If you mean the oldest street gang then yes White Fence takes it.

I remember watching The Godfather and it said the mob was centuries old. But I don't really give a rat's ass how old it is.

True, Boss needs to watch Gangland. Those documentaries reveal everything about gangs.

GeorgiaRED
08-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Maniac, for the first time i fine the ***** on your avatar sexy, she's cute. Good job.

bigsmoothh
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
ive notice that too, but most of them dont try to be black i mean what else can they say or dress or drive? a 64 impala on 13s? wearing a checkered black/white shirt? that stuff is old news man. i listen to everything and support my local artist.

GeorgiaRED
08-18-2011, 10:16 PM
ive notice that too, but most of them dont try to be black i mean what else can they say or dress or drive? a 64 impala on 13s? wearing a checkered black/white shirt? that stuff is old news man. i listen to everything and support my local artist.

Those essas are imitating *****s. Flashy jewelry, ghetto talk, name brand clothing that blacks wear,...oh they're most definitely acting black but it's 100x's better than acting like Chicano street gangsters.

LeG00N
08-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Maniac, for the first time i fine the ***** on your avatar sexy, she's cute. Good job.

whos the girl in your siggy? and where can I see her naked? :wank:

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 10:27 PM

I'd like to know as well:love:

-ELO-
08-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Those essas are imitating *****s. Flashy jewelry, ghetto talk, name brand clothing that blacks wear,...oh they're most definitely acting black but it's 100x's better than acting like Chicano street gangsters.

It may be an east coast thing because I don't think I've ever encountered a Mexican ese imitating blacks. But then again I don't associate myself with that crowd so I'm pretty sure there are some but not that I've seen.

I think Chicano culture in the west greatly differs from Chicano culture in the east.

Big Op
08-18-2011, 11:08 PM

i literally threw up when i read this.acting like a niger is as gay as acting like an esse.both are stupid

Left Hook Tua
08-19-2011, 01:18 AM
True, Boss needs to watch Gangland. Those documentaries reveal everything about gangs.

a lot of gangland is wrong.

overdramatization and bogus claims by "gang members"

Left Hook Tua
08-19-2011, 01:21 AM

there's a few barrios that can claim oldest.

white fence is the one people mention the most though.

RIZO24
08-19-2011, 03:31 AM
there's a few barrios that can claim oldest.

white fence is the one people mention the most though.

Hazard and some of the Maravilla gangs are really old as well.. Toonersville and Sangra are some of the oldest gangs in southern Cali..

Left Hook Tua
08-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Hazard and some of the Maravilla gangs are really old as well.. Toonersville and Sangra are some of the oldest gangs in southern Cali..

yeah some of the old school maravillas are old.

i just don't think people want to give them the credit (them being greenlighters)

toonerville is old too but i don't think they're as old as the others.

sangra is old but they're a very small barrio. they're pretty tiny actually. they just have a lot of rep because they are loyal to eme. (san gabriel valley barrios are more loyal and listen to eme more than most l.a./south l.a. barrios)

GeorgiaRED
08-19-2011, 03:02 PM

Quien sabe!

It may be an east coast thing because I don't think I've ever encountered a Mexican ese imitating blacks. But then again I don't associate myself with that crowd so I'm pretty sure there are some but not that I've seen.

I think Chicano culture in the west greatly differs from Chicano culture in the east.

Este baboso! Storm, those essays are from TX, not GA. In GA Mexicans imitate Chicanos street gangsters, claiming califas & chicano. We also have sellouts like yourself who dress in Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle who act white.

i literally threw up when i read this.acting like a niger is as gay as acting like an esse.both are stupid

I'm thinking that you're the one who gave this thread two stars. It was you or Strom.

-ELO-
08-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Quien sabe!

Este baboso! Storm, those essays are from TX, not GA. In GA Mexicans imitate Chicanos street gangsters, claiming califas & chicano. We also have sellouts like yourself who dress in Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle who act white.

I'm thinking that you're the one who gave this thread two stars. It was you or Strom.

That's why I said it may be an east coast thing. I've never been there so I can only speak about where I live.

How does one act white? I'd like to know exactly what you mean by that...

The Underboss
08-19-2011, 03:20 PM

I'd like to know as well:love:

Her name is Somaya Reece.

-ELO-
08-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks bro, I'll look her up right now.:wank:

GeorgiaRED
08-19-2011, 03:48 PM
That's why I said it may be an east coast thing. I've never been there so I can only speak about where I live.

How does one act white? I'd like to know exactly what you mean by that...

I can answer that with a question. How does one act black? I assume you saw the videos and you saw that those essays are indeed acting black. I'm also sure that you know how white kids from the suburbs act and dress--when a Mexican behaves like them he's acting white. Duh!

Boss knows every sexy ***** by name. He a playa!

-ELO-
08-19-2011, 04:04 PM
I can answer that with a question. How does one act black? I assume you saw the videos and you saw that those essays are indeed acting black. I'm also sure that you know how white kids from the suburbs act and dress--when a Mexican behaves like them he's acting white. Duh!

Boss knows every sexy ***** by name. He a playa!

But you've never met me though....so you don't know if I "act white" or not. If you're going by the way I dress, are you calling yourself sell-out because you dress like whites?

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-19-2011, 04:14 PM
But you've never met me though....so you don't know if I "act white" or not. If you're going by the way I dress, are you calling yourself sell-out because you dress like whites?

No shame in trying to be white bro, I respect that.

Look at all these taco vendors hatin on joo:lol1:

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 02:53 AM
No shame in trying to be white bro, I respect that.

Look at all these taco vendors hatin on joo:lol1:

No shame in trying to be black.

You and Storm are trying to be gay. Hey, if you like a **** up your ass then that's good for you.

Big Op
08-22-2011, 02:56 AM

You and Storm are trying to be gay. Hey, if you like a **** up your ass then that's good for you.

GTFOH and don't post here ever again

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 03:34 AM
GTFOH and don't post here ever again

It was in response to Emz dumbass, btw, GTFO my thread. Don't read or reply if you don't like what is being said.

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 04:45 AM
There's this video girl that is super hot in this video.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e82gbl2HHfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GeorgiaRED
08-22-2011, 05:09 AM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ldy4Dg54L6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't believe this! Mexicans imitating blacks in ATLANTA!?!?!?

This video should be called Georgia Latin Mic Pass, not all those places are in ATL. 115 dislikes, not surprised.

Blacks don't **** with Mexicans in ATL, it's fact. I live, work, and go to school in Atlanta and I've never seen a Mexican imitating blacks.

& the video is old too, from feb. 2010.

I like the beats though--true southern rap beats.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-22-2011, 05:20 AM

"No shame in trying to be black"

:rofl:

I don't know what to tell you.

:lol1:

I don't like **** up my ass, that's gay.

Can't speak for Storm though, don't know much bout him.

LeG00N
08-22-2011, 05:32 AM
damn, alot of ******ros in those videos

killacash
08-22-2011, 12:44 PM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ldy4Dg54L6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't believe this! Mexicans imitating blacks in ATLANTA!?!?!?

This video should be called Georgia Latin Mic Pass, not all those places are in ATL. 115 dislikes, not surprised.

Blacks don't **** with Mexicans in ATL, it's fact. I live, work, and go to school in Atlanta and I've never seen a Mexican imitating blacks.

& the video is old too, from feb. 2010.

I like the beats though--true southern rap beats.

Even though I dont live in Atlanta, what you mean by this. That one guy Cartel MGM is down with Bricksquad(Gucci Mane Crew).
<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7WubC_G-n8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7WubC_G-n8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

2:18

Hell it was even a video of some bricksquad guys(blacks) throwing up the mexican flag and even had one in the car, im too lazy to search for it cause all new atlanta rappers rap like they have brain damage. Im guessing cause of the drug connect knowing that the Mexican cartels have that on lock.

Dunno about "acting black" but this is not far fetched. Take any race and drop them in a predominately white/back/asian/latino hood and I bet you they will turn out like the majority. Not saying its wrong or right, its just sociology 101.

bigsmoothh
08-25-2011, 02:51 PM
so if you wear fancy clothes and ride on big wheels and wear big ass gold chains you want to be black? Im sorry but ive been doing this **** for a long time and i love my people and no i dont want to be a chango..........

Third Degree MM
08-26-2011, 04:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPCxFj38vY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znzF-Tn4nvY&feature=fvwrel

forgot how to post videos

Third Degree MM
08-26-2011, 04:24 AM
Only Mexican/Mexican Americans in Southern California dont use "ni99a" in their ghetto slang, we're the minority

GeorgiaRED
08-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Even though I dont live in Atlanta, what you mean by this. That one guy Cartel MGM is down with Bricksquad(Gucci Mane Crew).
<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7WubC_G-n8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7WubC_G-n8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

2:18

Hell it was even a video of some bricksquad guys(blacks) throwing up the mexican flag and even had one in the car, im too lazy to search for it cause all new atlanta rappers rap like they have brain damage. Im guessing cause of the drug connect knowing that the Mexican cartels have that on lock.

Dunno about "acting black" but this is not far fetched. Take any race and drop them in a predominately white/back/asian/latino hood and I bet you they will turn out like the majority. Not saying its wrong or right, its just sociology 101.

TBH I don't listen to southern rap, but i remember that back in the day when SPM was hot blacks down here listen to his music.

My friend and I would always laugh because we both knew that blacks didn't like Mexicans but they listened to SPM.

In Atlanta blacks ain;t racist towards Mexicans but I've never seen a Mexican wearing a New Era fitted hat, sag their pants, and wear Jordans. Outside of Atlanta blacks are very racist towards Mexicans like Cobb County--I should know because I've lived there.

so if you wear fancy clothes and ride on big wheels and wear big ass gold chains you want to be black? Im sorry but ive been doing this **** for a long time and i love my people and no i dont want to be a chango..........

No, you could wear fancy clothes and ride on big wheels and wear big ass gold chains all you want but when you start calling yourself a ***** or other Mexicans ***** or begin to sound black then you're imitating them.

I'm sure those rappers love their people but they're imitating blacks. Anyone could see that.

cactusEG
08-31-2011, 08:42 PM
SPM is nothing like those guys. He has always had decient lyrics. He has a handfull of songs about *****s, money and cars. But what rapper doesnt talk about those things ?

cactusEG
08-31-2011, 09:02 PM

I remember the 1st time I heard a mexican call another one *****. **** blow my mind. I just looked at them and shaked my head in disgust. Here in GA I notice alot of asain use that word to.
these cholos and the guys from texas that **** hellla lame man IMO that **** looks stupid coming from a guy that was raised in the hood

Let me tell you something about TexMexicans. They area confused and rare breed. Most of them are not intouch with thier mexican roots. Either they act white or very black. I once was talking to my ex's mom and she told me she wished that so many mexicans would stop crossing the boarder ( and she is mexican TexMex). Another story, I had another TexMex Gf and she would call mexicans not born in the USA w.e.t.b.a.c.k.s and say the word N.I.G.G.A

BTW im mexican and born in Texas. But I act nothing like those clowns

Unknown Champ
09-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Ni99a is a universal word now. Yeah it still doesnt sit with me well but at least that cant hate black people that much if the keep sayin ni99a. Im getting old haha.

MOULINYAN KILLA
09-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Its ok for Mexicans to act black but when they act white all hell breaks loose.

Big Op
09-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Its ok for Mexicans to act black but when they act white all hell breaks loose.
a mexican acting black or white is stupid...but it is more tolerable when some of em act white because lets face it 70 percent of us have white blood(mestizo)

MOULINYAN KILLA
09-03-2011, 09:44 PM
a mexican acting black or white is stupid...but it is more tolerable when some of em act white because lets face it 70 percent of us have white blood

I scream for ice cream?

Refering to the master of horror episode?

Big Op
09-03-2011, 09:45 PM
I scream for ice cream?

Refering to the master of horror episode?
nope...it's from the twisted metal games

MOULINYAN KILLA
09-03-2011, 09:49 PM
nope...it's from the twisted metal games

weee allll scrreeeaaammmm fooooorrr iiccceee crrreeeaaaammmmmm....

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1jb17RWSsHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:wave:

-KPB-
09-03-2011, 11:32 PM
a mexican acting black or white is stupid...but it is more tolerable when some of em act white because lets face it 70 percent of us have white blood(mestizo)

WHat kind of submissive BS is that.......most African Americans have white blood, it doesnt mean fcuk all, hell, even Muhammad Ali great granfather was straight from Ireland...it didnt mean he had to act white.........your one of those Mexican kats who says he great grandfather is from Spain to make yourself sound better than indegenious looking Mexicans.....

Your forefathers would be ashamed of you......

MOULINYAN KILLA
09-04-2011, 11:39 PM
WHat kind of submissive BS is that.......most African Americans have white blood, it doesnt mean fcuk all, hell, even Muhammad Ali great granfather was straight from Ireland...it didnt mean he had to act white.........your one of those Mexican kats who says he great grandfather is from Spain to make yourself sound better than indegenious looking Mexicans.....

What do you gotta say about me bro?

PHOENIX623
09-04-2011, 11:46 PM
after listening to this ****. wished i had a gun to kill myself

-KPB-
09-05-2011, 09:34 AM
What do you gotta say about me bro?

The same goddam thing *****......we went threw this on your page......

GeorgiaRED
09-14-2011, 12:43 AM

OH! That's harsh.

Luffy
09-14-2011, 12:51 PM

that guy is a coconut alt:omfg: