View Full Version : My second pro fight .What you think about decision ?

patrykk
08-07-2011, 07:02 AM
Hello Guys,
What you think about decision in my fight ?My name is Patryk Kowoll
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=LGQRA7J3
In my opion I didn't lose this fight.he only moved and he hit air.What you think ?

vienneau10210
08-07-2011, 09:32 AM
i totally agree he was the more active fighter in round 4 but i mean you won all 3 before so yeah i think you got robbed...

patrykk
08-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Thanks for watching and your opinion bro.Cheers

bernardotelo
08-07-2011, 10:09 AM
do any of you belong to the muppets??

patrykk
08-07-2011, 10:58 AM
What?????????

dannnnn
08-07-2011, 11:13 AM
do any of you belong to the muppets??

It's funny how you post nothing but immature **** all the time and then expect serious replies in your own topics.

As for the fight, the video was quite laggy for me but I thought you clearly won it. I had you winning the first three rounds, the fourth was close with him opening up more (recklessly) and looking for a KO. You had a better rhythm and a nice jab, definitely the better boxer, his footwork was poor.

Unlucky on the decision, but you won the fight so just keep it up. What were the scorecards?

bernardotelo
08-07-2011, 11:43 AM
It's funny how you post nothing but immature **** all the time and then expect serious replies in your own topics.

As for the fight, the video was quite laggy for me but I thought you clearly won it. I had you winning the first three rounds, the fourth was close with him opening up more (recklessly) and looking for a KO. You had a better rhythm and a nice jab, definitely the better boxer, his footwork was poor.

Unlucky on the decision, but you won the fight so just keep it up. What were the scorecards?

yeap that's how you can see who's really mature nikku :):luvbed:

ChowAce
08-07-2011, 11:52 AM
I can't believe you didn't get the decision victory. Do those judges even know what boxing is? Your opponent was so wild and had the footwork of an infant. You clearly got robbed. I see on of the judges even scored it 40-36 in his favor.

patrykk
08-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Thank You dannnnn .I appreciate it very much that you watched fight .Scorecards was very funny 2x 40-36 and 1 x 38-38

patrykk
08-07-2011, 11:57 AM
I can't believe you didn't get the decision victory. Do those judges even know what boxing is? Your opponent was so wild and had the footwork of an infant. You clearly got robbed. I see on of the judges even scored it 40-36 in his favor.
Yeah man ,I am depressed.

Be_kind_rewind
08-09-2011, 06:38 AM
that guy looks stupid, but I don't know although Your were connecting and had much more form It looks like he was scoring a bit mroe in round 3 and 4 but you should have won still.

Like when he puts his head down and flails it clearly looks like he is scoring, and they look like clean shots.

VIPrice
08-10-2011, 04:45 AM
i watched the fight and thought u were the little guy so i didnt want to tell you you lost. you clearly won. ring generalship and you landed the cleaner effective punches.

chiguy91
08-10-2011, 05:12 AM
yeah man, you really did win that fight. sucks you didn't get the decision, maybe it's time to fight another guy. i looked up your boxrec profile, and it says that you are 0-2 in the pros, both losses to this guy. your first fight was ruled a UD, and two of the judges who scored that fight were judges for this rematch you just had. don't know how your first fight looked, or even if you knew who the judges were in the rematch before hand, but seems like they gave the other guy the benefit of the doubt on this one. good luck on your future fights, would be cool if you post them up.

axelaR
08-10-2011, 01:11 PM
from watching only the first 2 mins I can see that your technique is much, much better than his. Sorry to hear about the bad decision.

Foolish.Dead
08-10-2011, 11:58 PM
You definitely should have gotten the winning decision in that fight

patrykk
08-11-2011, 10:37 AM
I thank you for everyone guys for watching and comments my fight.You are giving me motivation.....My next fight propably will be in September