View Full Version : I wonder what the 17 guest looking in on us right now think of us.....

RavshinRicRude
08-05-2011, 06:29 PM
haahhahha they must think we nutz!!!! hahahahhahhahha

an de decier...........vamons estos gueyes estan locos!!!!!!!! ahahhahhaa:stickp4:

Roja's480
08-05-2011, 08:59 PM
they probably think were females arguing every damn day :lol1:

Luffy
08-05-2011, 10:07 PM
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing i inspired this thread. Now back to topic i seriously dont see why so many people would go to a forum and just read heck they should at least make an account and log in :fu2:

Roja's480
08-05-2011, 10:10 PM
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing i inspired this thread. Now back to topic i seriously dont see why so many people would go to a forum and just read heck they should at least make an account and log in :fu2:

i replied to ur thread about what i thought about this

-ELO-
08-06-2011, 11:25 PM
They're probably afraid of joining this forum after reading all the sh1t that goes on here in the HL....lol..

Luffy
08-07-2011, 07:00 PM
They're probably afraid of joining this forum after reading all the sh1t that goes on here in the HL....lol..

shut up *****

RavshinRicRude
08-08-2011, 02:52 AM
shut up *****

Hhaahhahahahahhahaahhhaaaah:op:hahahhahahhahahahhh ahahahhaha

RavshinRicRude
08-08-2011, 01:02 PM

You sure did....you sure did.....:stickp4: atta boi!!!

Luffy
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Thanks ric that means alot coming from you :burnout:

RavshinRicRude
08-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks ric that means alot coming from you :burnout:

:friday::friday::friday:

GeorgiaRED
08-09-2011, 12:41 PM
It's probably the damn US government spying on us. Stupid Rican411 thought the government was after his Rican ass.

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2011, 01:08 PM
It's probably the damn US government spying on us. Stupid Rican411 thought the government was after his Rican ass.

It's la MIGRA!!!!!! they saw a pic of your buddy Storm and they are here to take him back to Mex!!!:cop:

bigdlb12
08-09-2011, 01:09 PM
they have e-money riding on the ELO and Ric e-beef

who will win?
1. ELO
2. Ric
or
3. they are the same people, Ric is ELO Alt and visa versa, lol

I am placing my bet on #3

GeorgiaRED
08-09-2011, 01:12 PM
It's la MIGRA!!!!!! they saw a pic of your buddy Storm and they are here to take him back to Mex!!!:cop:

Ric, you offend me. Don't ever call him my buddy, boy, or amigo. That dude and I ain't ****.

LeG00N
08-09-2011, 01:18 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bigdlb12
08-09-2011, 01:18 PM
damn G -red kinda harsh no?

I remember that rican 411 kat, I even added him on x-box live, but we never played together, lol, whatever happen to him, but he has an alt

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2011, 02:40 PM
they have e-money riding on the ELO and Ric e-beef

who will win?
1. ELO
2. Ric
or
3. they are the same people, Ric is ELO Alt and visa versa, lol

I am placing my bet on #3

http://www.dim.com/~efricha/imgs/alts.jpg

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Ric, you offend me. Don't ever call him my buddy, boy, or amigo. That dude and I ain't ****.

You guys were lovers for a min though don't even lie........now ya'll lovers scorned.....but im sure he'll come running back to you like the cunt whore he is....hahaha

speaking of........where is that little troll??? I crushed him with this thread AGAIN......and he stopped posting......someone go check to make sure he ain't laying in his room dead from eating too much cum........:grouphug:

GeorgiaRED
08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
damn G -red kinda harsh no?

I remember that rican 411 kat, I even added him on x-box live, but we never played together, lol, whatever happen to him, but he has an alt

That dude got on my nerves. He would always ***** about it. I think he even said that he was kidnapped by the government and the government experimented on his ass...I wonder if he was a war veteran. That dude had several screws lose on his head.

You guys were lovers for a min though don't even lie........now ya'll lovers scorned.....but im sure he'll come running back to you like the cunt whore he is....hahaha

speaking of........where is that little troll??? I crushed him with this thread AGAIN......and he stopped posting......someone go check to make sure he ain't laying in his room dead from eating too much cum........:grouphug:

I was cool with him in the past. I really regret that now. Enough is enough.

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2011, 04:07 PM
That dude got on my nerves. He would always ***** about it. I think he even said that he was kidnapped by the government and the government experimented on his ass...I wonder if he was a war veteran. That dude had several screws lose on his head.

ahhahahaha your too funny kid!!! no lie......you crack me up son!!! hahahhahaha

:You_Rock_http://www.traileraddict.com/content/columbia-pictures/enough.jpg:You_Rock_

-ELO-
08-10-2011, 04:26 PM

Awwww, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings......I promise I will stop before you turn into a hid-dro, vets or jhooannes and become enraged and obsessed with me.

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Awwww, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings......I promise I will stop before you turn into a hid-dro, vets or jhooannes and become enraged and obsessed with me.

:cop::grouphug::cop::grouphug:

PunchesNbuncheS
08-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey is that " la migra" guy the same guy that went by "border patrol" and before that "plaster sad" ???

Because if he is that guy is sad, he must be really really fuccking depressed because he seems to love talking ***** to Mexicans/Mexican americans about boricua boxing being better and then Mexican boxers go on to just dominate all their fighters this year and leave them with Cotto as their last hope.

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Hey is that " la migra" guy the same guy that went by "border patrol" and before that "plaster sad" ???

Because if he is that guy is sad, he must be really really fuccking depressed because he seems to love talking ***** to Mexicans/Mexican americans about boricua boxing being better and then Mexican boxers go on to just dominate all their fighters this year and leave them with Cotto as their last hope.

no idea who you talkn bout son......but that's just me......

Luffy
08-10-2011, 08:48 PM
I promise I will stop before you turn into a hid-dro, vets or jhooannes and become enraged and obsessed with me.

keep ma name out yo mouth u obsesed wit us dat y u always mention us u ignorant slu.t

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2011, 08:52 PM
keep ma name out yo mouth u obsesed wit us dat y u always mention us u ignorant slu.t

Ignant SLUT!!!!! :grouphug::cop::grouphug::cop:

GeorgiaRED
08-11-2011, 03:02 PM

Strom, I actually felt bad for you. I saw that no one accepted you and I tried to cut you some slack whenever you whined about everyone dissing you because of your beliefs and your average looking wifey but after you sold me out I realized that you really are scum.

Vets, Ric, Dro, Jhoanes,Big, Miniac,...and I actually think you're a joke. Dude, you're pathetic.

You clearly are mestizo but act like you're white and your racist against your own people. You can write as many essays as you like and try to prove us wrong but we've already seen enough to know that you're full of ****.

You're just entertainment!

RavshinRicRude
08-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Mr. Chupawuevos..........:fu2::burnout::stickp4:

Luffy
08-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Mr. Chupawuevos..........:fu2::burnout::stickp4:

hahahahahahahaha

bigdlb12
08-16-2011, 04:22 PM
http://www.doles.org/Newsletters/grafx-11/jester.gif

keep it coming, the dude hasnt done anything to me to dislike him or like him, so I am just here for the hell of it

But from what I have heard, he isnt proud to be mexican, he wants to claim all these other races

I know I have a lot of spanish blood in me and some italian too, but being that both of my parents are born and raised in Mexico, I consider myself Mexican, and being that I was born in the states by accident (6mos) a week before my mom was going back to Mexico, I was born here in the good ol USA, but I was raised in Mexico off and on, really both sides I condsider myself Mexican American, you'll never hear me say

"I am of Mexican parents, but born in the USA but I have spanish/italian/mexican? blood"

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2011, 03:53 AM
http://www.doles.org/Newsletters/grafx-11/jester.gif

keep it coming, the dude hasnt done anything to me to dislike him or like him, so I am just here for the hell of it

But from what I have heard, he isnt proud to be mexican, he wants to claim all these other races

I know I have a lot of spanish blood in me and some italian too, but being that both of my parents are born and raised in Mexico, I consider myself Mexican, and being that I was born in the states by accident (6mos) a week before my mom was going back to Mexico, I was born here in the good ol USA, but I was raised in Mexico off and on, really both sides I condsider myself Mexican American, you'll never hear me say

"I am of Mexican parents, but born in the USA but I have spanish/italian/mexican? blood"

That's how GRed started dawgy....just FYI.....hahahah

-ELO-
08-17-2011, 04:22 AM
Strom, I actually felt bad for you. I saw that no one accepted you and I tried to cut you some slack whenever you whined about everyone dissing you because of your beliefs and your average looking wifey but after you sold me out I realized that you really are scum.

Vets, Ric, Dro, Jhoanes,Big, Miniac,...and I actually think you're a joke. Dude, you're pathetic.

You clearly are mestizo but act like you're white and your racist against your own people. You can write as many essays as you like and try to prove us wrong but we've already seen enough to know that you're full of ****.

You're just entertainment!

Awww......you're hurt because I said you looked like a straight paisa? I'm sorry....I will try to refrain from expressing my opinion since it obviously causes you so much pain.

I already exposed you as a fruitcake in that "PaisaRed vs Me" thread, you ain't on my level son. As for as ric goes, that roidhead was already exposed by me inf front of the whole lounge a few weeks ago.

Vets, dro and jhoaness are just some angry mojados that are obsessed over me so I don't take them too serious. It was fun getting under their skin but I grew bored of it.:D

I ain't got nothing against Maniac and Big.

Yeah, I claim to be white yet I post my pictures???Hmmmmm how does that work? I'm clearly a light brown mestizo. Also, illegal alien is not a race, just remember that.

Anyways, you guys clearly have a deep-rooted hate towards me but like I say, I rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Take care my fellow poster.

GeorgiaRED
08-17-2011, 06:33 PM
This lounge is getting really boring....

-ELO-
08-17-2011, 06:49 PM
This lounge is getting really boring....

I agree bro....

bigsmoothh
08-18-2011, 01:54 PM
maybe they think that we are gods gift to women..............

RIZO24
08-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Those guest just wish they were Latinos of Mexican descent, so they come on her to study our behavior..... que suerte que naci Mexicano!!!!!!

RavshinRicRude
08-18-2011, 04:30 PM
maybe they think that we are gods gift to women..............

Those guest just wish they were Latinos of Mexican descent, so they come on her to study our behavior..... que suerte que naci Mexicano!!!!!!

That's prob it!..hahhaha

bigdlb12
08-18-2011, 04:39 PM
maybe it is all the borikuas waits for one of their boxers to beat a Mexican this year, lol, sorry guys that was a low blow :(

RavshinRicRude
08-18-2011, 08:18 PM
maybe it is all the borikuas waits for one of their boxers to beat a Mexican this year, lol, sorry guys that was a low blow :(

ouch.............hahhaaa:friday:

Luffy
08-19-2011, 12:07 AM

maybe its prboxingjoto get this now je denies ever posting in the hl he ran when we soned pr

RavshinRicRude
08-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Boricuas is coo in my book though.......

Hi-Dro
08-21-2011, 02:29 AM

a ***** is obsessed with you? ***** u da one who recently visited my profile. What for? a ***** dont know up in hurrr. ****k u looking at mah sh1t for u ho,e? keep mentioning a *****s name and a ***** gon who all up in hurrr

bigdlb12
08-22-2011, 10:37 AM
ouch.............hahhaaa:friday:
I had to man, lol

naw but on the real, where did all the boricuas go?

maybe its prboxingjoto get this now je denies ever posting in the hl he ran when we soned pr
lol ^^^

you see who I am betting on, Margarito over Cotto

RavshinRicRude
08-22-2011, 01:16 PM
a ***** is obsessed with you? ***** u da one who recently visited my profile. What for? a ***** dont know up in hurrr. ****k u looking at mah sh1t for u ho,e? keep mentioning a *****s name and a ***** gon who all up in hurrr

Primero....habla bien..........segundo.........es puto maricon is obsessed with us....he trolls my posts and my area all the time.....

Luffy
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Primero....habla bien..........segundo.........es puto maricon is obsessed with us....he trolls my posts and my are all the time.....

Last week or so I was in a thread in the. Regular lounge and I posted and guess who was there to reply to my post...elotero he follows me everywhere

RavshinRicRude
08-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Last week or so I was in a thread in the. Regular lounge and I posted and guess who was there to reply to my post...elotero he follows me everywhere

porque es PUTO!!!

Luffy
08-24-2011, 01:03 PM
he really is bi polar cuz he was acting like we were cool when in reality he is an anchor baby hahahahaa

RavshinRicRude
08-24-2011, 01:08 PM
he really is bi polar cuz he was acting like we were cool when in reality he is an anchor baby hahahahaa

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: