View Full Version : September 17th! Capo Will be in L.A. for boxing.

Capo Loko
08-02-2011, 06:07 PM
It's confirmed buddies! Big Chorizo will be in L.A for the Canelo vs. Gomez fight. Anybody rollin??? If so, let me know... beers on me... since I will be balling big time when Cotto ends Margaritos career.:boxing:

-Johannes-
08-02-2011, 06:09 PM
It's confirmed buddies! Big Chorizo will be in L.A for the Canelo vs. Gomez fight. Anybody rollin??? If so, let me know... beers on me... since I will be balling big time when Cotto ends Margaritos career.:boxing:

Lol no mames la pelea de tu papa Margarito es en December how you gonna be ballin? Are you pawning stuff?

Man I wish I could go.

Capo Loko
08-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Lol no mames la pelea de tu papa Margarito es en December how you gonna be ballin? Are you pawning stuff?

Man I wish I could go.

Lol, I just wanted to throw that in... lol.

You should go carnal. A friend of mine wants me to go visit her in S.D. I told her I would., but only if we can go to L.A. to watch the fight and la vieja said simon. I'm ****in excited bro. Haven't been to fight in 5 years (Morales vs. Pacquita de Steroids 3)

-Johannes-
08-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Lol @ Pacquita de Steroids.

Nah man I can't go, too bad though that card's going to be legit. Even more legit now that the dumbass hiena Barrios pulled out and Matthysse took his place against Morales.

Capo Loko
08-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Lol @ Pacquita de Steroids.

Nah man I can't go, too bad though that card's going to be legit. Even more legit now that the dumbass hiena Barrios pulled out and Matthysse took his place against Morales.

Wait... Morales will be in L.A. or Vegas? I know there is gonna be two venues. I wonder who else is gonna be fighting in L.A. besides Canelo & Gomez? Either way... should be good 'cause we'll be able to watch Mayweather vs. Ortiz at the Staples too! Hell yeah.

Yo, i'm scared for Morales, man. Matthysse is no joke. I hope Morales can pull it off and surprise everyone again.

RavshinRicRude
08-02-2011, 08:49 PM

I gotta chose between Vegas for the 17th or LA trip........im in for sure somewhere though!!!!!

Capo Loko
08-15-2011, 06:59 PM
I gotta chose between Vegas for the 17th or LA trip........im in for sure somewhere though!!!!!

if I were you id go to Vegas. No joke, dog. The only reason I'm going to L.A is cause my homegirl is taking me there. But if i had to choose...Vegas without a doubt.

LeG00N
08-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Como se llama tu amiga in SD? Not her full name pero su primer nombre? Just incase

And I'm thinking of going ..what venue is it going to be in?

Capo Loko
08-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Como se llama tu amiga in SD? Not her full name pero su primer nombre? Just incase

And I'm thinking of going ..what venue is it going to be in?

Se llama Christina L. She goes by Crissy. She a cute lil' thing. Should be "fun" and "exciting" when I roll to S.D. in less than a month. :boxing:

piojo del norte
08-16-2011, 11:48 PM
I rather watch all the fights at home, where I dont have to stand up for the national anthems. I can sit in my lazyboy watching my big screen, eating pizza and takitos WITH MY SHOES OFF.

Pero since you all guys are going, I wish you all the best of luck.

Last fight I had tickets too was for a Juan Diaz fight where he fought here in Houston.