View Full Version : I Had a Dream That Cotto Beat Margarito!

Capo Loko
07-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Fellas, had a couple of awesome dreams last night. One of them tho was about
the Cotto vs. Margarito rematch. Cotto won by UD and Margo was all bloodied up. Not good for Margo. But, good for me!
I must say, it's a good thing since i bet one of my fellow co-workes $1000.
When the fight is near... i'm thinking of betting at least another $2000 on Cotto.

Brothers... i'm gonna be ballin'. Place your bets on Cotto 'cause Margo is finished!

That's all. :boxing:

LeG00N
07-29-2011, 03:21 AM
the Cotto vs. Margarito rematch. Cotto won by UD and Margo was all bloodied up. Not good for Margo. But, good for me!
When the fight is near... i'm thinking of betting at least another $2000 on Cotto.

Brothers... i'm gonna be ballin'. Place your bets on Cotto 'cause Margo is finished!

you have boxing dreams? lol

and yess Cotto will win

Capo Loko
07-29-2011, 03:27 AM
Weird shyt, carnal... phuckin' dream just came out of nowhere. I was dreaming that I was suckin' on my girls toes (she never let's me) and all of a sudden this shyt popped out. It must be a good sign tho... 'cause earlier today she finally let me suck on her toes while i was doing baby girl. So, I'm confident that this will come true!

I'm gonna be ballin' big..... and the following week it's my bday! Patron and Modelos on me, dog.

Say carnal.... you thinking of going to the Canelo vs. Gomez in LOS? I'm thinking of going, homie. Still debating. Anyhow... since you're from LOS... any word on the ticket prices?

-Johannes-
07-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Yo un dia soñe que tres viejas me estaban mamando la verga mientras depositaba un cheque de un millon de dolares a mi cuenta. Eso no quiere decir que vaya a pasar.

A word of advise, keep your money unless they're pesos you're betting. Margarito is gonna beat Cotto again. Margarito has legendary stamina and Cotto is no Pacquiao to beat him up let alone bloody him up. I mean at 154 Margarito is monstrous size compared to Cotto who's slower at that weight.

MEXGBP
07-29-2011, 02:10 PM
capo te apuesto todos mis puntos margarito >>>>>>>cotto

tony will look better at 154lbs, more stamina

baya
07-29-2011, 03:28 PM

yo bro, that's ballsy.

i dunno man, i don't see that margarito's done, dude. he's still a machine that can take punishment and continue coming forward and cotto don't like that action.

shoot, if they make cotto the favorite - i'm betting margarito.

Roja's480
07-29-2011, 03:35 PM

i had a dream that u had a dream of cotto beating margs and betted $1000, and u lost :boxing:

Capo Loko
07-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Yo un dia soñe que tres viejas me estaban mamando la verga mientras depositaba un cheque de un millon de dolares a mi cuenta. Eso no quiere decir que vaya a pasar.

A word of advise, keep your money unless they're pesos you're betting. Margarito is gonna beat Cotto again. Margarito has legendary stamina and Cotto is no Pacquiao to beat him up let alone bloody him up. I mean at 154 Margarito is monstrous size compared to Cotto who's slower at that weight.

You're not me, carnal. Only Big Chorizo can have dreams and shyt will come true.
Margarito is already scared. Word on the streets is that he didn't want to fight in N.Y. Margo is gonna be ****ting bricks as soon as he lands in N.Y.
Fight is over and i'm going to be a rich man. I'll buy some drinks just so you won't be all aguitado.

capo te apuesto todos mis puntos margarito >>>>>>>cotto

tony will look better at 154lbs, more stamina

Ya dijistes, carnal. I'll send you a message!

yo bro, that's ballsy.

i dunno man, i don't see that margarito's done, dude. he's still a machine that can take punishment and continue coming forward and cotto don't like that action.

shoot, if they make cotto the favorite - i'm betting margarito.

Margarito will be out of the ring for over a year, bro. Watch his fight with Roberto Garcia... dude look horrible. Cotto is no Garcia... Margo should take a tune up first. But, since he's not... his chances are slim.

i had a dream that u had a dream of cotto beating margs and betted $1000, and u lost :boxing:

Not happening... this X-Mas is gonna be firme.

I'm gonna bump this thread and be laughing at all of you:boxing:

Guerra Cotto:cool2:

-Johannes-
07-29-2011, 04:55 PM
You're not me, carnal. Only Big Chorizo can have dreams and shyt will come true.
Margarito is already scared. Word on the streets is that he didn't want to fight in N.Y. Margo is gonna be ****ting bricks as soon as he lands in N.Y.
Fight is over and i'm going to be a rich man. I'll buy some drinks just so you won't be all aguitado.

No mames cabron ese sentimiento no existe para Margarito. The only reason they wanted the fight in Las Vegas was because in NY the ring is going to be huge. It's alright though that only means the night's going to be a little longer.
Nomas acuerdate wey, cuando Margarito gane le vas a tener que pedir perdon por tu insolencia y va a ser de rodillas...:blowjob:

Big Op
07-29-2011, 05:08 PM
luego te levantaste

Cuauhtémoc1520
07-29-2011, 05:10 PM
I had a dream that Vida Guerra sat on my face but it's not going to happen.

LeG00N
07-29-2011, 11:04 PM
I actually had a dream JMM stopped Pacquiao within 5 rounds...

Am I going to put money on it? Hell No.....

MEXGBP
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM

Ya dijistes, carnal. I'll send you a message!

Margarito will be out of the ring for over a year, bro. Watch his fight with Roberto Garcia... dude look horrible. Cotto is no Garcia... Margo should take a tune up first. But, since he's not... his chances are slim.

Not happening... this X-Mas is gonna be firme.

I'm gonna bump this thread and be laughing at all of you:boxing:

Guerra Cotto:cool2:

Capo my 28 million for your 28 millions, margarito >>>>>>>cotto :boxing:

bigdlb12
08-01-2011, 12:14 PM
I have had boxing dreams too, but in my dreams, the guys who I always dream winning' losses :(

bigsmoothh
08-01-2011, 01:20 PM
im not sure man, anything can happen a determined margarito will tear cotto up........

bigdlb12
08-01-2011, 04:22 PM
this point was made by a bud

if a prime cotto was landing bombs on tony and couldnt get him out of there, how would todays cotto do?

Also tony went down vs Mosley but was never knocked down by PacMan

bigdlb12
08-01-2011, 04:22 PM
this point was made by a bud

if a prime cotto was landing bombs on tony and couldnt get him out of there, how would todays cotto do?

Also tony went down vs Mosley but was never knocked down by PacMan

Tha_Greatest
08-01-2011, 07:14 PM
i had a dream that miguel cotto won a award for creating a new machine that makes his his stupid retarded dilusional fans place bets on him with dreams his fans get like capos dream he mentioned on this thread, lol, not only does this machine not work but the fans wind up betting all theier money only to find out cotto never had a shot at winning so the fans lose their family and life to a crack addiction that is supported by trade of crack for a sukking ****, lol, cotto fans are really big dreamers but once again , tony margarito will give capo loko some terrible nightmares by beating the crap outta cotto again , lol, nyahahahaha

Kambumbo
08-01-2011, 11:31 PM
4 billion points cotto beats margarito, who wants dem?

LeG00N
08-01-2011, 11:48 PM
4 billion points cotto beats margarito, who wants dem?

dammit I was just about to do the same thing..

with less points though

bigdlb12
08-02-2011, 11:17 AM
I'll make some bets on Tony to win again, but not no 4 billion pinche points

LeG00N
08-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I'll make some bets on Tony to win again, but not no 4 billion pinche points

como cuantos quieres apostar ?

bigdlb12
08-02-2011, 01:15 PM
como cuantos quieres apostar ?

no se guey, I dont have that many points, a bud of mine helped me make it to 1 billion and the interest is slowly making it raise

how does 20 mill sound?

-Johannes-
08-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Mira MANIAC yo te apuesto mis 10m a tus 5m asi de seguro estoy. :boxing:

LeG00N
08-02-2011, 01:26 PM
no se guey, I dont have that many points, a bud of mine helped me make it to 1 billion and the interest is slowly making it raise

how does 20 mill sound?

tambien a mi me dieron 1 Bill ...pero con tiempo I flipped it into almost 4 :D
it's pretty easy

alright pues 20 Million

LeG00N
08-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Mira MANIAC yo te apuesto mis 10m a tus 5m asi de seguro estoy. :boxing:

i'll give you 2:1 odds

mis 20 a tus 10

i'm pretty sure Cotto takes this

bigdlb12
08-02-2011, 01:30 PM
tambien a mi me dieron 1 Bill ...pero con tiempo I flipped it into almost 4 :D
it's pretty easy

alright pues 20 Million

orale guey, 20 mill,

I was given 1 bill in increments of a hundred mill here and there
I was like damn, I have been here forever and at that time I didnt even have 20 million points, lol

straight up bet, no odds, 20 mill
Margarito = bigdlb12
Cotto = MANIAC310

LeG00N
08-02-2011, 01:38 PM
orale guey, 20 mill,

I was given 1 bill in increments of a hundred mill here and there
I was like damn, I have been here forever and at that time I didnt even have 20 million points, lol

straight up bet, no odds, 20 mill
Margarito = bigdlb12
Cotto = MANIAC310

Alright carnal... we have a deal

it's in my bet thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494299

bigdlb12
08-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Alright carnal... we have a deal

it's in my bet thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494299

ok, I put mine in the lords group betting thread

-Johannes-
08-02-2011, 03:13 PM
i'll give you 2:1 odds

mis 20 a tus 10

i'm pretty sure Cotto takes this

Let's make it a straight bet 10 to 10 :boxing:

Capo Loko
08-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I actually had a dream JMM stopped Pacquiao within 5 rounds...

Am I going to put money on it? Hell No.....

Marquez didn't stop him, but he still won! So, you're dream kinda did come true!

Capo my 28 million for your 28 millions, margarito >>>>>>>cotto :boxing:

I only have 18mil left... if you're game, lets do this! Are you willing to lose 18mil?

i had a dream that miguel cotto won a award for creating a new machine that makes his his stupid retarded dilusional fans place bets on him with dreams his fans get like capos dream he mentioned on this thread, lol, not only does this machine not work but the fans wind up betting all theier money only to find out cotto never had a shot at winning so the fans lose their family and life to a crack addiction that is supported by trade of crack for a sukking ****, lol, cotto fans are really big dreamers but once again , tony margarito will give capo loko some terrible nightmares by beating the crap outta cotto again , lol, nyahahahaha

Take a deep breath, son. But, I will remember this when the fight is over. I will get on and make sure I bump this mothaphucka.

I will be ballin' the following week.... Vegas! I'll make sure I close a club down too... just for me and my buddies.
I'll see if Mayweather wants to chill with me too.
We'll celebrate Mayweather beating Ortiz, and Cotto destroying Margarito.:boxing:

Tha_Greatest
08-03-2011, 04:46 AM
Marquez didn't stop him, but he still won! So, you're dream kinda did come true!

I only have 18mil left... if you're game, lets do this! Are you willing to lose 18mil?

Take a deep breath, son. But, I will remember this when the fight is over. I will get on and make sure I bump this mothaphucka.

I will be ballin' the following week.... Vegas! I'll make sure I close a club down too... just for me and my buddies.
We'll celebrate Mayweather beating Ortiz, and Cotto destroying Margarito.:boxing:
you are a dreamer just like that guy on that movie who dreamed big vand went broke , lol, i forgot the name of that movie but that guy died at the end of the movie, lol, nyahahahaha

supRa
08-03-2011, 05:18 AM
lol wierd dream mang...i remember when i dreamed that pacquiao gave oscar a spanking and turned out to be true...fckin wierd dreams eyy!

MEXGBP
08-03-2011, 03:50 PM

Ok is done 18 millions it is. culo el que se raje

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
That's why it's a dream, cause in reality, Tony is going to brutalize Quitto.

ChiTown2Diego
08-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Damn, can't wait for this fight homies!!

Fukin lechon, carnitas, tostones, ceviche, cervezas, maltas and a bad asz fight!

Roja's480
08-03-2011, 08:42 PM
so in this dream were u straight cuz if u were then it wont come true lol just phukkin wit u

Capo Loko
08-16-2011, 05:29 PM
lol wierd dream mang...i remember when i dreamed that pacquiao gave oscar a spanking and turned out to be true...fckin wierd dreams eyy!

Some dreams come true.. and some turn into a phuckin' nightmare..., but i'm sure Cotto has this... Cotto has been taking the easy road. Margo was out for a year before he fought a nobody and looked like shyt... Steroid Cheat Pacquita spanked him due to Margo being out so long. Same story here... Margo will be out over a year. My heart is with Margo all the way... but my money is on Cotto, he has been taking it "easy"... so he should be able to take this.

DONE, CARNAL!

Damn, can't wait for this fight homies!!

Fukin lechon, carnitas, tostones, ceviche, cervezas, maltas and a bad asz fight!

Don't forget.... las pirujas too!!!!

Tha_Greatest
08-21-2011, 06:30 AM
the day that floyd mayweather becomes a clean fighter will be the day that cotto will beat margarito homie, you will be dead and gone by then cause it aint happening , lol, nyahahahahaha

Capo Loko
12-04-2011, 05:54 AM

Keep your points. Bullshyt stoppage. Another robbery in the making...

Mosley, Clottey, and now Margarito.

bigsmoothh
12-04-2011, 09:10 PM
your drem came though mane, thanks to ny and the doc lol.......

Capo Loko
12-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Lets hope me winning the lottery comes true too. It better.

Luffy
12-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Lets hope me winning the lottery comes true too. It better.

buy this site if you do and we can make it all mex

Capo Loko
12-10-2011, 03:44 AM
buy this site if you do and we can make it all mex

It's already ours, homie. They can't debate with us... so they ban us. Lol

MEXGBP
12-10-2011, 03:03 PM

capo ya reciviste la feria que temande de la pelea de magarito cotto

Luffy
12-10-2011, 05:17 PM