View Full Version : Victor ortiz on us?

theplayerpimp
07-28-2011, 11:53 PM
So does gay elo aka wife beater mean he will become a quitter?
:owned2:

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Read the thread mojado.....meaning I ain't gonna give a damn what you guys say anymore....Ortiz has shown nothing but respect to people and yet he receives non in return well the same with me right here.

No more mr. nice guy:D

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Read the thread mojado.....meaning I ain't gonna give a damn what you guys say anymore....Ortiz has shown nothing but respect to people and yet he receives non in return well the same with me right here.

No more mr. nice guy:D

You wont give a dam about what we say yet you come into this thread and display anger? Que pendejo.:stupid:

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 12:13 AM
You wont give a dam about what we say yet you come into this thread and display anger? Que pendejo.:stupid:

No meaning won't give a damn what you guys say about me when I talk sh1t. You see, when people show class and respect then a civilized and classy person will show the same but seeing as you people ain't got any class or respect than I shall do the same to you.

Now go mow a lawn or pick some grapes.

Roja's480
07-29-2011, 12:20 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 12:21 AM
No meaning won't give a damn what you guys say about me when I talk sh1t. You see, when people show class and respect then a civilized and classy person will show the same but seeing as you people ain't got any class or respect than I shall do the same to you.

Now go mow a lawn or pick some grapes.

Again pendejo you say you wont care what people say yet your little vagina gets all hurt. Respect is something you lack hence every one clowns on your gay ass.
And hey at least i have a job unlike your ass who cant even support his family.

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Again pendejo you say you wont care what people say yet your little vagina gets all hurt. Respect is something you lack hence every one clowns on your gay ass.
And hey at least i have a job unlike your ass who cant even support his family.
Mow a lawn son......
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQOBRFy0JA4mhwEUZy9QvVYgwYFcMaw SaTHqTNp-UeWYuhhIWBDQ

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 12:43 AM
Mow a lawn son......
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQOBRFy0JA4mhwEUZy9QvVYgwYFcMaw SaTHqTNp-UeWYuhhIWBDQ

so how does it feel to not be able to bring food home to your starving child?
http://thewe.cc/thewei/&/bbc3/_40130827_child_bbc_203by300.jpe

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 12:52 AM
so how does it feel to not be able to bring food home to your starving child?
http://thewe.cc/thewei/&/bbc3/_40130827_child_bbc_203by300.jpe

I can' see that image and I won't click the link but thank you for your concern for my kids, that's very thoughtful.:fing02:

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 01:01 AM
I can' see that image and I won't click the link but thank you for your concern for my kids, that's very thoughtful.:fing02:

you know me gota keep my *****es in check:spank:

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 01:04 AM
you know me gota keep my *****es in check:spank:

You gotta do what you gotta do paisa:fing02:

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 01:36 AM
You gotta do what you gotta do paisa:fing02:

now go victor ortiz on us.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2516/3678652635_a4cbe959a7.jpg

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 01:55 AM
now go victor ortiz on us.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2516/3678652635_a4cbe959a7.jpg

Just like Ortiz exposed Berto as a hypejob so did I expose ric as the hypejob that he is:boxing:

Now move along and go to bed already son, you gotta get up early for your job picking grapes and tomatoes for us the American people.

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 02:08 AM
Just like Ortiz exposed Berto as a hypejob so did I expose ric as the hypejob that he is:boxing:

Now move along and go to bed already son, you gotta get up early for your job picking grapes and tomatoes for us the American people.

son im a whole different player. I could give a rats ass what you did to ric. He slapped you like a hoe in the ghetto for a long time . And just now estas tirando patadas de ahogado.

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 02:11 AM

all this dude does is bring up ric:greddy2:

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 02:17 AM
all this dude does is bring up ric:greddy2:

Posters here have been constantly naming me on their posts on a regular basis for a long time, my username must be the most used word in the HL.....I'm just returning the favor.....that and I gotta acknowledge the poster I sonned once in a while right? I mean what kinda father doesn't acknowledge his son???:dunno:

theplayerpimp
07-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Posters here have been constantly naming me on their posts on a regular basis for a long time, my username must be the most used word in the HL.....I'm just returning the favor.....that and I gotta acknowledge the poster I sonned once in a while right? I mean what kinda father doesn't acknowledge his son???:dunno:

So does that make me his grandpa?:thinking:

Big Op
07-29-2011, 02:41 AM
man, elo is really racist.never seen this side of him before

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 02:47 AM
man, elo is really racist.never seen this side of him before

Nah bro I ain't really like that, they like to dish it out and go below the belt so I do the same. I show respect if you do the same, besides, many of the posters here really are racist and especially against your people if you're the poster I think you are.

GeorgiaRED
07-29-2011, 03:15 AM
Nah bro I ain't really like that, they like to dish it out and go below the belt so I do the same. I show respect if you do the same, besides, many of the posters here really are racist and especially against your people if you're the poster I think you are.

Names please. & what people are they racist against?

Big Op
07-29-2011, 03:31 AM
your people?

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 03:34 AM
Names please. & what people are they racist against?

Well for starters slic made a racist remark towards Middle Easterns, see the post I quoted on the other thread. Also pick one form this thread, there were many racist remarks/comments towards other Latinos on this thread....pick onehttp://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489001

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 03:39 AM
your people?

That's why I said if you are who I think you are.....if you're Dj Emz I was referring to some posers here calling Central Americans "cerrotes" if you're not DJ Emz then never mind but still racist.

gibo
07-29-2011, 03:41 AM
I thought it was elote picking season??? My bad!!!!

-ELO-
07-29-2011, 03:50 AM
son im a whole different player. I could give a rats ass what you did to ric. He slapped you like a hoe in the ghetto for a long time . And just now estas tirando patadas de ahogado.

That roid-freak is stuck in the 90's with yo'momma jokes and doddles son. I exposed him with pure intelligence and facts:boxing:

And please spare me that mojado slang son, we in America not in your rancho.

GeorgiaRED
08-02-2011, 11:45 AM
I thought it was elote picking season??? My bad!!!!

now that's racist.

Ether
08-02-2011, 01:11 PM
You guys always seem to make Storm crack, just like I said.

MOULINYAN KILLA
08-03-2011, 01:09 AM
That's why I said if you are who I think you are.....if you're Dj Emz I was referring to some posers here calling Central Americans "cerrotes" if you're not DJ Emz then never mind but still racist.

That is not dj Emz.

theplayerpimp
08-03-2011, 01:56 AM
That roid-freak is stuck in the 90's with yo'momma jokes and doddles son. I exposed him with pure intelligence and facts:boxing:

Wow and your so clever all you can up with is mojado? Its getting kinda overplayed son.:poke:

theplayerpimp
08-03-2011, 02:01 AM

And son can you read? I said i could give a rats ass what you did to ric even if you suck his dick I wouldnt give a sht. So quit talking about your daddy every time you speak.:bukkake: