View Full Version : predictions

J !
10-06-2005, 05:12 AM
lIST THE WEEKEND FIGHTS AND PREDICT.

IF YOU WANT A LAGUE OF WORLD FIGHTS SEE THE BELOW TWO SITES AS WELL.

http://www.howitzersboxingleague.com/

http://www.boxingpredictions.net/index.php?page=home

enjoy.

barryboy
10-06-2005, 08:31 AM
This weekends main fights & my predictions:

Castillo/Corrales: Castillo ko11
Arce/Hussein: Arce tko9
Hernandez/B Pacquiao: Hernandez tko10 :boxing:

J !
10-06-2005, 08:37 AM
HOPE THERE ARENT AN PINOYS REAIDN THAT! ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!

Corrales points
Arce KO 6
Hernandez pts.

jabsRstiff
10-06-2005, 08:55 AM
So hard to pick a winner between Corrales & Castillo. I'm rooting for Corrales.
With so little to choose between the two, I would generally give it to the bigger hitter- which is Corrales.
But, here...I'm going to give the edge to the TOUGHER guy, & that's Castillo.

Castillo by 9th rd. TKO.

Arce KO's Hussein this time. By the 7th rd.

Hernandez is too rough, tough, & experienced for Bobby P.....& beats him soundly en route to a points win.

InThisCorner
10-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Castillo TKO10
Arce UD12
Hernandez TKO 6

Parodius
10-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Corrales wins by TKO
Arce wins by TKO
Hernandez wins by UD

marvdave
10-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Castillo by tko late
Arce tko in 10
Hernandez by UD

Martin (Top Knowledge)
10-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Castillo vs Corrales: Corrales - Points UD
Arce vs Hussein: Arce TKO 6
Hernandez vs B Pacquiao: Herandez - Points UD

bombadier
10-06-2005, 12:29 PM
I pretty much agree exactly with Martin's picks (hey, this might be the first time we've ever agreed on something :) )

Martin (Top Knowledge)
10-06-2005, 02:11 PM
I pretty much agree exactly with Martin's picks (hey, this might be the first time we've ever agreed on something :) )
Bombardier.. We don't disagree on everything do we???

The only thing I think of that may fall into that catorgory is - you're a :dead:Mayweather fan. :nono:

And I'm a :notworthy HATTON!!! FAN!!!

... LOL!...

bombadier
10-07-2005, 08:36 AM
Bombardier.. We don't disagree on everything do we???

The only thing I think of that may fall into that catorgory is - you're a Mayweather fan.

And I'm a HATTON!!! FAN!!!

... LOL!...

lol, I guess that's the only real area where we disagree, though it did cause the odd quarrel in NSB. Not to worry though, Jam Master J! will be keeping an eye on all of us so that we stay in line.

He's not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good! :banned:

Martin (Top Knowledge)
10-07-2005, 09:01 AM
lol, I guess that's the only real area where we disagree, though it did cause the odd quarrel in NSB. Not to worry though, Jam Master J! will be keeping an eye on all of us so that we stay in line.

He's not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good! :banned:
Something I've learnt is that in boxing... Some people have "CRAZY" views! :eek: But then again, I think that they must think I'm as equally crazy.

It would be boring if we all agreed with each other all the time, Everyones views differ.

The reason J ! and I thought about starting up this lounge however, is because it's quite fun to have a discussion with fellow boxing fans and differ in views... (It's not an argument, it's a discussion) - But it's irritating when the other person just keeps saying things like, "YOU PWOOOOONED FUK DICK... STOP KEEP PWOOOOONING YOURSELF FUK KNOB!!!"

And unfortunatly that's the way Non-stop has gone these days.

bombadier
10-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Crazy, as in Hatton would beat Mayweather crazy? Yeah, I know a few people around here who hold that "crazy" opinion :D .

Seriously, though, I know what you mean, you know I just stopped posting much at all in NSB and I didn't really think about why, but it's really because none of the threads interested me anymore. You know, it all trading insults, and it was all 1000 posts about the same goddamn 2 or 3 fights.

Like when Raheem beat Morales, there were a million threads like "could Raheem beat Jeff Lacy?". Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit, but not by much.