View Full Version : Man sentenced for having sex with a camel

BLOODSHED
10-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Man sentenced for having sex with a camel

DUBAI: A man has been sentenced to three months in jail after pleading guilty to charges of having sex with a camel, the local newspaper Gulf News reported yesterday. The paper said the camel involved in the case is to be put down in accordance with Islamic law.
A court official said the Bangladeshi, who worked as a driver, had been spotted going into his employer's barn on a regular basis. His employer became suspicious as his duties did not involve him dealing with animals.

The official said the employer, an Emirati national, followed his driver into the barn one day and saw him starting to have sex with a female camel. The owner lost his temper and started beating him. He then took him to the police station to press charges. The official said the driver confessed to police that he used to have sex with one particular camel. The police arrested him and the case was referred to the Public Prosecution.

The official added the man told the prosecution that he had fallen in love with the camel and had sex with the animal. The emirate's Criminal Court sentenced him to three months in jail, to be followed by deportation. It also stated that the camel be put down as its meat would now be tainted(I could make so many jokes with this last line).-- dpa

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/Navariednews.asp?dismode=article&artid=853723222

xzworks
10-03-2005, 11:44 PM
lesson > dont rape camels.

SonnyG8R
10-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Don't judge me.

The camel was hot.

Truth
10-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

JaNnO
10-04-2005, 12:47 AM

DUBAI: A man has been sentenced to three months in jail after pleading guilty to charges of having sex with a camel, the local newspaper Gulf News reported yesterday. The paper said the camel involved in the case is to be put down in accordance with Islamic law.
A court official said the Bangladeshi, who worked as a driver, had been spotted going into his employer's barn on a regular basis. His employer became suspicious as his duties did not involve him dealing with animals.

The official said the employer, an Emirati national, followed his driver into the barn one day and saw him starting to have sex with a female camel. The owner lost his temper and started beating him. He then took him to the police station to press charges. The official said the driver confessed to police that he used to have sex with one particular camel. The police arrested him and the case was referred to the Public Prosecution.

The official added the man told the prosecution that he had fallen in love with the camel and had sex with the animal. The emirate's Criminal Court sentenced him to three months in jail, to be followed by deportation. It also stated that the camel be put down as its meat would now be tainted(I could make so many jokes with this last line).-- dpa

:eek: i was in saudi arabia for 3 1/2 years and heard guys jocking off and having sex with chicken...but camel? how did he do it? was the camel standing and he was on a ladder? the camel must be having the days of her life...this dude must be high on something!

BLOODSHED
10-04-2005, 01:56 AM
really chickens?
:eek: i was in saudi arabia for 3 1/2 years and heard guys jocking off and having sex with chicken...but camel? how did he do it? was the camel standing and he was on a ladder? the camel must be having the days of her life...this dude must be high on something!

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 06:02 AM
can a human sperm impregnate an animal??

PBDS
10-04-2005, 09:27 AM

...You can't be serious can you? Of course not.

theironone
10-04-2005, 09:45 AM
that is funny, a dude in a village near me got busted for shagging a horse, he said he was 'grooming the animal from the rear' ****in classic, it was front page in the local paper :D

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 10:50 AM
...You can't be serious can you? Of course not.

I guess that answers that.

BLOODSHED
10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
dont you think we woulda had a lot
of human-camela offspring
with all those lonely bedouins in the sands
of arabia?
I guess that answers that.

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 11:03 AM
dont you think we woulda had a lot
of human-camela offspring
with all those lonely bedouins in the sands
of arabia?

i was thinking something along the lines of below:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/onikami/potahbc3.jpg

EXIGE
10-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Dude i like you and everything. But did you bunk all your maths and biology lessons? LOL!

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Dude i like you and everything. But did you bunk all your maths and biology lessons? LOL!

Maths and Science. Two of the most boring lessons ever.

EXIGE
10-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Maths and Science. Two of the most boring lessons ever.
That would explain it.... :p

jack_the_rippuh
10-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Take sex education.

If two organisms don't have the same amount of chromosomes they can't reproduce with each other.

A camel has 74

A human has 46

!! Anorak
10-04-2005, 02:14 PM
That guy must have been pissed off being arrested when he was in the middle of shagging that camel. Do you reckon he got the hump?

EXIGE
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Take sex education.

If two organisms don't have the same amount of chromosomes they can't reproduce with each other.

A camel has 74

A human has 46
Not strictly true, but i will buy that reason....

Lol999
10-04-2005, 02:49 PM
That guy must have been pissed off being arrested when he was in the middle of shagging that camel. Do you reckon he got the hump?

It's wasted on 'em mate ;)

Lol

marvdave
10-04-2005, 03:40 PM

I wondered what happened to neils

Dude
10-04-2005, 03:50 PM
I wondered what happened to neils

You mean they gonna kill him now because of his tainted meat? ;)

The Noose
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
At least somebody's getting sum action.

Dude
10-04-2005, 03:55 PM
At least somebody's getting sum action.

Yeah, I guess now Hectari wishes even more he wouldn't be that horny all the time.

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I guess now Hectari wishes even more he wouldn't be that horny all the time.

who is that girl in the avatar?? she is ****ing eatable cute.

+= El Jefe=+
10-04-2005, 05:53 PM
LMAO
hey he is an Animal Lover
he cant avoid it

Bubba Chunday
10-04-2005, 05:58 PM
who is that girl in the avatar?? she is ****ing eatable cute.

I KNOW I KNOW!!

Thats a scene from Freddy got Fingered, the Tom Green film. A favourite of mine.

EXIGE
10-04-2005, 05:59 PM
I KNOW I KNOW!!

Thats a scene from Freddy got Fingered, the Tom Green film. A favourite of mine.
A favourite of mine too.... :)

SonnyG8R
10-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Camels have hot camel toes.

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 06:01 PM
I KNOW I KNOW!!

Cool. She is sooooooooooooooo cute. I like cute. :)

Bubba Chunday
10-04-2005, 06:03 PM

U gotta watch it! Shes wicked.

paul750
10-04-2005, 06:03 PM
I thought it was from a film in the 60's or something lol.

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 06:07 PM
I thought it was from a film in the 60's or something lol.

So did I! Mang, she is cute.

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
U gotta watch it! Shes wicked.

Will try to watch some time. Will see if I can find some pics of her on the net.

Mick Hucknall
10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
I KNOW I KNOW!!

Daddy would you lieka sausage daddy would you like a sausage

Bubba Chunday
10-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Daddy would you lieka sausage daddy would you like a sausage

LMAO!

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/freddy_got_fingered/tom_green/freddy6.jpg

2nd II none
10-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Next thing you someone will start ****ing giraffes.

medium-deek
10-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Next thing you someone will start ****ing giraffes.

Can you picture a human-giraffe hybrid? Ewww. Thats just sick.

2nd II none
10-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Can you picture a human-giraffe hybrid? Ewww. Thats just sick.

LMAO, that would be hilarious.