View Full Version : Someone yell at me

Aperion
06-21-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm lazy. I've fallen off. I need a swift kick in the ass, this is pathetic.

Basically I used to be serious about my boxing training - I put together a nice little boxing gym in my basement and was really dedicated - but now I've really fallen off, I keep making excuses not to get back on it regularly. What the hell is wrong with me?

gatagata
06-21-2011, 01:30 PM
You're a pathethic loser with no money, job or friends! They only way you're gonna make something of yourself is if you become a boxer! Grow a pair you fairy****!

Chip2006uk
06-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Get to a real gym, get in the ring and do some sparring, and that will be all the motivation you will ever need trust me.

Bullrush
06-21-2011, 03:07 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/obdd31Q9PqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go to a real gym bro. nothing beats a real gym thats stacked with people training and giving 110%. that will make you go 110% as well. working out on your own to me is boring. i would find it hard to motivate myself to work out alone as well

.WaRCoTTo.
06-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Ur just not cut out for it, you're not cut from that cloth. it is what it is..not your fault

Aperion
06-22-2011, 11:11 AM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/obdd31Q9PqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go to a real gym bro. nothing beats a real gym thats stacked with people training and giving 110%. that will make you go 110% as well. working out on your own to me is boring. i would find it hard to motivate myself to work out alone as well

This is a great video, thanks.

Aperion
06-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Ur just not cut out for it, you're not cut from that cloth. it is what it is..not your fault

**** that. There we go, now you got me motivated, I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that be the case. I can feel it in my gut, that has never gone away for me and never will. I'm cut out for whatever the hell I want. I just contacted a gym, I simply need to spar and be hit to wake me up.

josh-hill
06-22-2011, 12:06 PM
join a real gym

.WaRCoTTo.
06-22-2011, 12:46 PM
**** that. There we go, now you got me motivated, I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that be the case. I can feel it in my gut, that has never gone away for me and never will. I'm cut out for whatever the hell I want. I just contacted a gym, I simply need to spar and be hit to wake me up.

I'll give about 3 weeks in that gym before you quit. again.

-EAGLE-
06-22-2011, 02:45 PM
you're a no life!good to hear i'm not alone!!!

RurouniYume
06-23-2011, 12:25 PM
you're gay

:rolleyes:

Aperion
06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
you're gay

:rolleyes:

So is yur mum, but her and her friend got it on with me anyway :3some:

HughJass
06-23-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm lazy. I've fallen off. I need a swift kick in the ass, this is pathetic.

Basically I used to be serious about my boxing training - I put together a nice little boxing gym in my basement and was really dedicated - but now I've really fallen off, I keep making excuses not to get back on it regularly. What the hell is wrong with me?

its easy done bro same thing happend to me i havent boxed now in a year, last year i had 5 fights won them all,the wife got pregnant so i stopped to do everything for her and boom have not been back since!:guilty:

Aperion
06-23-2011, 07:54 PM
I'll give about 3 weeks in that gym before you quit. again.

Well someone's a grumpy gus.