No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion? Fifa? Blk Ops?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Champion? Fifa? Blk Ops?

Anyone play these games on ps3N? I been playing fight night alot lately im aight I guess, my record is like 78W-23L. I opened a gym on West Coast Region called All Bout Money.

on bareknuckles my record is 118 W -19 L

and I'm ranked 16th in the world

PSN: ESEMANIAC310

Comment

Damn good ****, I usually box more than slug. I try to counter alot. I have fun with the straight brawlers and just picking the apart. I try not to fight dudes with high dnf%, they lame. I never played bear knuckles Imma check it out.

Comment

My gym is ranked like in the 900's of the world. Last time I checked. There are over 10K gyms so I guess that's not bad.

Comment

I stopped playing fight night because I sucked at it. Ill still play it though, have black ops and nba 2k11 also.

psn: oscarl06

Comment

122-19

ranked 13th in the world now

Comment

I went a week without playing, and lost 5 in a row.

Comment

I used to have fn but it messed up 2 brand new ps3 slim160gb systems . I heard it was the game but then again who knows i play fifa psn antonio3d

Comment

I have a PS3 but I don't play online. I rent games. Right now I'm playing L.A. Noire. L.A. Noire is the best game I ever played.

I'd play FNR 3 if they had it at Redbox.

I'm thinking of renting Black Ops next, but I'm going to play the storyline verson though.

They don't have many games at Redbox.

Comment

Working...
                  X