View Full Version : Strikeforce Weigh In PICS

Dorian
06-18-2011, 12:58 PM
The link below, Brett Rogers is also facing Barnett tonight.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/24040/strikeforce-overeem-vs-werdum-weigh-in-photos-an-mmajunkie-com-image-gallery.mma

Werdum(246)

http://mmaaddicts.com/dann/strikeforce-overeem-werdum/fabricio-werdum.JPG

Overeem(256)

http://mmaaddicts.com/dann/strikeforce-overeem-werdum/alistair-overeem.JPG

Werdum knows he's going to sleep so he decided to wear his Pajamas.

http://mmaaddicts.com/dann/strikeforce-overeem-werdum/alistair-overeem-fabricio-werdum.JPG

Dorian
06-18-2011, 01:04 PM
Lock up your horses and bolt the stable gates, Overeem is in town tonight!
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/061711strikeforce/1067.jpg

Mauro: What's the difference between your fight with Werdum in 2006 and now?

Reem: Mauro, I already told you... 40 pounds of whoop ass!

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/061711strikeforce/1072.jpg

- v e t -
06-18-2011, 01:09 PM
what's been going on with Bigfoot Silva?

where is he in all of this?

Dorian
06-18-2011, 01:12 PM
He beat Fedor, so now he's waiting to fight the Reem/Werdum winner in the semi finals.

Sergei(Who ko'd Arlovski) will fight the Barnett/Rogers winner in the other semi final.

- v e t -
06-18-2011, 01:13 PM
oh ok, i knew he beat Fedor and thats what i was wondering, i hadnt heard from him since.

he is definitely a force to be reckoned with... your boy better watch out :)

Dorian
06-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Big guy with a savage ground and pound, no doubt.

ƒallenloki
06-18-2011, 01:55 PM
He beat Fedor, so now he's waiting to fight the Reem/Werdum winner in the semi finals.

Sergei(Who ko'd Arlovski) will fight the Barnett/Rogers winner in the other semi final.

Correction, he KTFO'd arlovski

F l i c k e r
06-18-2011, 02:00 PM
I lol every time I hear or see Werdum. Hahaha, Fedor loss to that. :rofl:

Ubereem will have a field day with him. No contest.

Dorian
06-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Correction, he KTFO'd arlovski
That was ugly.
I lol every time I hear or see Werdum. Hahaha, Fedor loss to that. :rofl:

Ubereem will have a field day with him. No contest.

I sure hope so, ever since he beat Fedor the guy turned into a *******. Talking like he's the GOAT or something, hopefully Reem knocks him out cold and brings him back to reality.

$BloodyNate$
06-18-2011, 03:07 PM

Sergei(Who ko'd Arlovski & Overeem) will fight the Barnett/Rogers winner in the other semi final.

Fixed. :weed5:

I'm pissed Sergei gotta fight the winner of Rogers-Barnett. Rogers better KO Barnett or I'm gonna be even more pissed if Barnett decision's Sergei.

I was hoping for a 3rd war between Overeem & Sergei but Strikeforce duckin' it :fu2:

Dorian
06-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Fixed. :weed5:

I'm pissed Sergei gotta fight the winner of Rogers-Barnett. Rogers better KO Barnett or I'm gonna be even more pissed if Barnett decision's Sergei.

I was hoping for a 3rd war between Overeem & Sergei but Strikeforce duckin' it :fu2:

Barnett will probably beat Sergei if he's in shape but I have a feeling he's underestimating Rogers who could KO him. Either way we got some exciting fights tonight!

$BloodyNate$
06-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Barnett will probably beat Sergei if he's in shape but I have a feeling he's underestimating Rogers who could KO him. Either way we got some exciting fights tonight!

I'm really big on Sergei, I think a fight with Barnett would be 50/50. Sergei is one of the best darkhorses in an MMA tournament history. I think he'd run through Rogers and Silva like he did Arlosvki, but Overeem would be another war, Overeem would probably try to take him down unless his K-1 GP win gots him thinking he's better then when Sergei KO'd him so that's be cool. Not sure about Barnett though, he is getting old and I think the better question is if he don't get caught with steroids by the time the tournaments over hahaha

Kinda funny Strikeforce adds him to the tournament and then they eventually get bought out by the UFC haha. **** that dude, he should be banned from US MMA for life. I have a strong feeling and really hope Rogers sparks him out.

Dorian
06-18-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm really big on Sergei, I think a fight with Barnett would be 50/50. Sergei is one of the best darkhorses in an MMA tournament history. I think he'd run through Rogers and Silva like he did Arlosvki, but Overeem would be another war, Overeem would probably try to take him down unless his K-1 GP win gots him thinking he's better then when Sergei KO'd him so that's be cool. Not sure about Barnett though, he is getting old and I think the better question is if he don't get caught with steroids by the time the tournaments over hahaha

Kinda funny Strikeforce adds him to the tournament and then they eventually get bought out by the UFC haha. **** that dude, he should be banned from US MMA for life. I have a strong feeling and really hope Rogers sparks him out.
Sergei has a lot of power but he isn't the fastest guy around but it works in MMA. The last time he fought in K1 he got knocked out by Singh Jaideep. He had a easy fight in Arlovski but he looked great nonetheless.

Barnett hasn't fought in awhile and he didn't look too shreadded at the weigh ins. He never had a bodybuilder shape but he looked a bit softer than usual. I think a prime Barnett would have made it to the finals but at this stage, who knows? We will see what happens tonight but I have a feeling Brett might pull off the upset. If he does, then we get to see a war between Sergei and Rogers which will probably end with a highlight reel KO for Sergei. But I hate to write off Josh already, he's the most experienced guy in the tournament. The beauty of MMA, you never know what will happen.

Enjoy the fights tonight buddie!

$BloodyNate$
06-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Sergei has a lot of power but he isn't the fastest guy around but it works in MMA. The last time he fought in K1 he got knocked out by Singh Jaideep. He had a easy fight in Arlovski but he looked great nonetheless.

Barnett hasn't fought in awhile and he didn't look too shreadded at the weigh ins. He never had a bodybuilder shape but he looked a bit softer than usual. I think a prime Barnett would have made it to the finals but at this stage, who knows? We will see what happens tonight but I have a feeling Brett might pull off the upset. If he does, then we get to see a war between Sergei and Rogers which will probably end with a highlight reel KO for Sergei. But I hate to write off Josh already, he's the most experienced guy in the tournament. The beauty of MMA, you never know what will happen.

Enjoy the fights tonight buddie!

I definitely hear that although Barnett was cut in the early UFC's with them roids. But yeah prime Barnett would probably easily win this tournament roids or no roids. His ground is pretty nasty.

I really hope rogers pulls this out I really do, just can't wait for the 2nd round already! And I really shouldn't be doing that because anything can happen for all we know it's Werdum & Rogers in the next round hahaha

Enjoy them too. Thier gonna be redunkulous...

Dorian
06-18-2011, 03:49 PM
I definitely hear that although Barnett was cut in the early UFC's with them roids. But yeah prime Barnett would probably easily win this tournament roids or no roids. His ground is pretty nasty.

I really hope rogers pulls this out I really do, just can't wait for the 2nd round already! And I really shouldn't be doing that because anything can happen for all we know it's Werdum & Rogers in the next round hahaha

Enjoy them too. Thier gonna be redunkulous...

I hope Rogers wins just for the sake of Rogers-Sergei.

As long as Overeem knocks Werdum out cold, I don't care what else happens in the tournament. I can't stand Werdum AT ALL.

The undercard is pretty decent tonight, Valentjin Overeem vs Griggs(expect a brawl) and KJ Noons is fighting also.

$BloodyNate$
06-18-2011, 04:00 PM
I hope Rogers wins just for the sake of Rogers-Sergei.

As long as Overeem knocks Werdum out cold, I don't care what else happens in the tournament. I can't stand Werdum AT ALL.

The undercard is pretty decent tonight, Valentjin Overeem vs Griggs(expect a brawl) and KJ Noons is fighting also.

Yeah Overeem needs this win BADLY, especially for people saying he's a top 5 heavyweight. He should win though he's not a dumb fighter. Unless Werdum can throw a flying armbar or gain 1 punch KO power over night I think Overeems good haha. After his 1st fight with Werdum & Fedor's, he won't jump in Werdum's guard and if Werdum clinches hes going to throw him around like a rag doll haha.

When he wins I'll put him in my top 5 or even 3. I just got Cain, Dos Santos, Werdum, Brock & Mir in that order ahead of him. Rogers- Sergei, Overeem-Silva might be one of the most badass semi finals I ever seen haha.

I got Overeem eventually getting it on the ground and tapping Griggs. Griggs just reminds me of some wild brawling pissed off redneck who's daughter you just got caught sleeping with hahaha Noons-Masvidal just CANNOT produce a boring fights, almost impossible. I'm pumped, this could be the card of the year right here.