View Full Version : LMAO @ All the motha****as...

$BloodyNate$
06-12-2011, 01:12 AM
LMAO @ At everybody who thought "their ain't no great card til late this summer.."

You don't need superstar showdowns to produce fireworks as the UFC proved ONCE AGAIN! This card is at the same level as UFC 95: Stevenson vs Sanchez, UFC 108: Thiago vs Rashad, as one of the greatest cards ever with the lack of "stacked" match ups.

All these fights tonight were freakin good scraps. Their wasn't one boring fight on the card. Nobody LNP'd, it was a damn good card. Can't believe Stout knocked my boy Yves out though haha. But overall a damn good night of a fights if your a fight fan. Can't wait for WANDY VS LEBAN BABY!

Las Vegas,
06-12-2011, 01:36 AM
It wasn't worth $55 to me and many others. If you watched the Beltran Rosa fight, the Stout fight on UFC.tV FOR FREE, and streamed the JDS vs. Carwin fight, you got nearly all the highlights on the show. The Eminoe fight was good, but one good fight on the main card and the 3 round beat downs with neither men going for it (Besides jds of course) doesn't equal $55.

I'm gonna say the same thing for UFC 132 and 133. Each of these cards has 1 or 2 fights that has potential, and has main events that can be snoozefests. That isn't worth $55.

Like I said bro, starting in August at UFC 134 all the way to UFC 138 we got some awesome scraps, I plan on ordering all those cards aswell.

Marchegiano
06-12-2011, 08:44 AM
.....I'm a little off I suppose. Wouldn't the lack of stacked match ups be the legitimate complaint anyway? We all know a couple of cans or a pair you don't much about can turn out to be a good fight. Most people would rather be pumped about a fight coming than surprised once it's left.

Perfect Plex
06-12-2011, 10:30 AM
.....I'm a little off I suppose. Wouldn't the lack of stacked match ups be the legitimate complaint anyway? We all know a couple of cans or a pair you don't much about can turn out to be a good fight. Most people would rather be pumped about a fight coming than surprised once it's left.

Totally agree.

$BloodyNate$
06-12-2011, 12:59 PM
;10681928']It wasn't worth $55 to me and many others. If you watched the Beltran Rosa fight, the Stout fight on UFC.tV FOR FREE, and streamed the JDS vs. Carwin fight, you got nearly all the highlights on the show. The Eminoe fight was good, but one good fight on the main card and the 3 round beat downs with neither men going for it (Besides jds of course) doesn't equal $55.

I'm gonna say the same thing for UFC 132 and 133. Each of these cards has 1 or 2 fights that has potential, and has main events that can be snoozefests. That isn't worth $55.

Like I said bro, starting in August at UFC 134 all the way to UFC 138 we got some awesome scraps, I plan on ordering all those cards aswell.

Dude, all them fights were gooded. I would have been satisfied if I paid my money.Cerrone brutalized that boy with them leg kicks. That was intelliegent and fun to watch, What about Munoz vs Maia? Maia came out guns a blazin' and Munoz fought hard to take that decision. That was my fight of the night, a great all around MMA fight. Nunes-Florian wasn't any good to you? That fight was pretty good as well. Lot's of good action.

Not to mention Shotgun's fight on the prelims > that ugly brawl between Rosa-Joey. You were critizing the Story-Alves fight when these heavyweights DID THE EXACT SAME THING haha. Just no finish. They slugged it out in spots then held each other against the cage, except Story was actually working, not hugging agaist the cage.

Sharpharp
06-12-2011, 02:11 PM
OP, stop dreaming and get your head outta Dana's a$$

$BloodyNate$
06-12-2011, 02:57 PM
OP, stop dreaming and get your head outta Dana's a$$

Who are you again? I swear their needs to be some sort of ALT police. it's getting ridiculous.

MARKBNLV
06-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Outside of Stout and Hermans fights i thought the card was boring

F l i c k e r
06-12-2011, 03:00 PM
A great fight doesn't matter if the guy who obviously won, gets robbed.

Kenny did not win that fight.

10-8, 9-10, 10-9. Diego won. At worst the last round was tied.

Stout's fight was legit though. I knew he would win.

MARKBNLV
06-12-2011, 03:18 PM

I had Kenny 29-28 i gave Diego the first rd and Kenny 2-3.2 is debateable but Kenny looked fresh after and Diego looked beat.

Jack3d
06-12-2011, 03:55 PM

Diego did not win that fight. Sorry Bro. It wasn't 30-27 for Florian but he did beat Nunes.

There were a lot of terrible decisions at this even which made it suck.

LOL @ OP saying Cerrone leck kicking a guy for 3 rounds to a decision is a great fight. But GSP jabbing Joscheck for 5 rounds is the most boring, unimpressive fight ever.

OP also liked Munoz and his wall hugging for the last two round.

This card was pretty average, and a lot of it was overshadowed by ****ty judging.

F l i c k e r
06-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Diego did not win that fight. Sorry Bro. It wasn't 30-27 for Florian but he did beat Nunes.

Nah, no way. When you get dropped clean, you losing a point on my card.

Nunes dominated the 1st round, then dropped him with that 2 combo. 10-8

Florian controlled Nunes extremely well in the 2nd. Nothing too big here. 10-9

Third round looking Florian's but then he eats a right hand and gets dropped. At the least. 9-9

Nunes wins. Split decision.

I think the the cut on the back of Nunes head got Kenny some points. Even though the back of the head is off limits and should have been over looked.

Sharpharp
06-12-2011, 04:24 PM
And who are you? Some immature 5000+ poster with no common sense it seems

blaze778
06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
I find it ironic that most of biggest, overly hyped cards/fights end up being garbage, and events like this one and Penn vs. Fitch look ****ty on paper, but end up being much better than the so called "stacked cards."

With the exception of Rampage-Hamill, as I knew that card looked crappy on paper, and ended up being so.

F l i c k e r
06-12-2011, 06:13 PM
And who are you? Some immature 5000+ poster with no common sense it seems

http://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Marchegiano
06-12-2011, 06:56 PM
I find it ironic that most of biggest, overly hyped cards/fights end up being garbage, and events like this one and Penn vs. Fitch look ****ty on paper, but end up being much better than the so called "stacked cards."

With the exception of Rampage-Hamill, as I knew that card looked crappy on paper, and ended up being so.

I agree, not all great fights come from great fighters, and not all great fighters have big names. Still the lack of any names to care about in respect to where a win takes them to in their next fight does make a card bad...or at least in that way... Fights with extra meaning are fights with extra hype. A card with only one or two of these extras is still kind of lacking.